Henri Towns Artist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Margret, this is Peter. Is my wife available?"

"I will see Mr. West."

"Jan your husband is on line two."

Jan picked up the phone. "Hi, my love what do I owe this call to, you miss me so much you needed to call." She laughed.

"Henri called he wants to meet with us tomorrow if we can, what's your schedule?" Immediately her disposition changed.

"What does he want?" She snapped at her husband.

Jan's office was close to reception, she had her door open. Margret heard Jan snap at her husband. "I bet Jan has modeled for Henri although reluctantly." The receptionist smiled with her deduction.

"Jan, we have to stay calm to get through this."

"That's easy for you to say, I'm the one that had my pussy on display for the pervert." Janice said loud enough for Margret to hear her.

"YEEEE! She modeled for Henri! I bet Carl saw her naked also. That's why she was promoted instead of someone with more service with the organization." Margret thought in delight. She has fodder for the rumor mill in the office.

"I'll go see Carl to make sure I can go. I have some time sensitive work to do for a client." Janice explained to her husband before they hung up.

Janice came out of the office and went to Margret. "Is Carl busy."

"Janice, you know you can go into Carl's office anytime you need to. He's always available for you." Margret said in a patronizing way.

Janice walked down the hall to Carl's office.

I think it's time to tell you about Carl. He's divorced, because he spent more time in the office than with his wife, so she cheated on him. He's skinny fifty-five years old with a full head of gray hair. He weighs one hundred and fifty pounds.

Janice entered his office. "Hi Jan, what do I owe the pleasure of your visit."

"I need to meet with Henri tomorrow. I need the day off, but I have time sensitive information that needs to go out tomorrow. Should I put him off a day or do you think someone else can do the work?" She then proceeded to explain what needed to be done.

"Margret has done that for others in the office, so I think she can handle it. I'll call her in."

"Margret, can you come in here please." Carl called over the interphone.

The receptionist walked into Carl's office. "Hi Margret, we need your help. Jan has to go out of town tomorrow do you think you can take care of a time sensitive task that she needed to do?"

"Of course, Carl anything for our star Mrs. West." The woman stated with insincere sweetness.

"Margret shut the door please." The woman did what was asked of her by Carl. "What's the problem Margret."

"I've been working here as long as Jan, but she has been given raises and is now at the top I'm still a receptionist/operator."

"Carl she's right. I want you to give Margret half of my raise, she deserves it for keeping this office running smoothly. I'll only take half the raise we agreed on." Jan said.

"You'll do that for me Jan?" Margret said in shock.

"Yes, I will if you keep our secret and help me when I need it. Do we have a deal."

"Sure, Jan anything you need."

"No, Margret anything any of us need in this office is that understood." Jan explained in no uncertain terms.

"Yes, yes that's what I meant I'll help anyone in the office that needs help." Margret said excited about the four thousand a month raise.

"So can we count on you to get the work out for me tomorrow Margret?" Jan asked.

Carl stood on the sidelines and watched the way Jan took control of the situation. "Okay Carl I won't be here tomorrow. Margret, Carl needs the documents by tomorrow night. Thank you for your help, Margret."

The two women walked to Janice's office. "Why did you do that for me Janice."

"Because you deserved it, and you heard me on the phone Margret." Jan smiled at the younger woman. "There's more than one way to skin a gossip." Jan thought with a smile.

Jan called her husband and he let Henri know they would meet with him sometimes tomorrow.

"Let's go out to eat tonight Jan you have been cooking the dinner meals for a while."

"Good Idea, I heard that a restaurant opened in Lenox 'The 110 Grill' you want to try it, I will see if I can get a reservation." They hung up and Jan called for a reservation for two at six, with success.

Jan arrived home at four showered and decided on a green button front dress with sleeves, it was modest, but will be her only garment. She remained nude until her husband came home because she likes the freedom nudity brings her. She has become addicted to 'the freedom'; total nudity along with no undergarments under her dresses brings her. She liked the excitement that she could accidentally expose her breast or pussy to someone other than her husband.

The only hurdle left was to get over the stress that Henri brings to her every time he calls.

Peter came home to his nude wife, as she waited in the open front door for his arrival. She jumped into his arms. When he was around, she felt safe. They hugged.

"Couldn't you get a reservation Jan?"

"I have a reservation for six, but I didn't want to get my dress wrinkled." She giggled.

Peter held his wife's hand as they went to their bedroom, Jan touched up her makeup combed her hair all while completely nude for her husband's visual pleasure. She donned the dress; Peter zipped it up, Jan stepped into her shoes, and they were ready to go.

They walked hand in hand to the SUV and Peter opened the door for his wife as a thank you for being so chivalrous, she spread her legs for him to give him a pussy shot.

They arrived at their destination in a little over fifteen minutes and were seated immediately. They ordered their drinks and then discussed the elephant in the room.

"Why does Henri want to see us tomorrow, Peter?"

"He said something about the opening of the exhibition Jan."

"Oh, I see." she said with a foreboding feeling.

They discussed other things while they ate and decided to go to 'Little Georges' in the morning for breakfast.

Being over sixty and all the sex they had they decided tonight they would relax. Actually, Jan was not in an amorous mood with the prospect of what Henri would put her through the next day. So, they went home cuddled in front of the TV to watch a few movies on Netflix and then went to bed after Lawrence O'donnell.

The alarm roused them. They took their showers, Jan touched up her legs and pubic mound, Put on her makeup. She selected a red button front dress that went to her knees, it had sleeves. Stepped into her shoes and was ready to go. Peter shaved and dressed casually. They were on the road by eight AM and arrived at Little Georges a little after nine fifteen. They sat immediately, ordered, and had a quiet meal. Peter could see Jan was stressed and couldn't do anything about it.

Peter called Henri, on his cell to let him know they would be there in about fifteen minutes. The couple arrived, Peter opened the door for his wife, she gave him a pussy show as she exited. They walked hand in hand into the reception area to be greeted by Monica.

"Hi Jan, you look great, I haven't seen you in over a month and you never called me. Is everything alright with you guys." Monica said as she hugged Jan and Peter.

Peter could tell Monica's only garment was the fancy dress she had on.

"We are alright. I'm just nervous what Henri has in store for me today." Jan answered with anxiety.

"Not to worry Jan, he just wants to go over the opening with you today. You will be worshipped for the beautiful photos of you that will be displayed." Monica answered to alleviate the stress that she could see in Jan's eyes. "Oh, before I forget." Monica went into the back room and came out with an envelope. It contained one hundred one-hundred-dollar bills. She handed it to Jan.

Jan was surprised to receive the cash and she put it in her handbag. She didn't count it. Henri walked out a few minutes later.

"Hi there how are Mr. and Mrs. West today?" Henri asked as he went and kissed the back of Janice's hand.

"I'm good." Peter said.

"I'm nervous as hell." Jan said.

"Jan there's nothing to worry about it's all good. Why don't you come back to the shop where we are working on your photos to see how beautiful you look." Henri said as he took the older woman's hand and led her to the work room where they were enlarging the photos, framing them, and putting the hanging hardware on them. "The exhibition will start in Springfield. I want you to give a speech on your audition experience that will be recorded so that it can be played at every opening in the world Jan." Henri explained.

The couple arrived in the workroom and Janice was taken by surprise. There was a photo of her rectal opening and vagina that you could drive a truck through it was so large. It was bigger than life size. She was struck by the beauty of the photo though; the lighting, and the colors were beautiful. As were all the other photos she looked at. As much as she wanted to be irate, she couldn't because all the photos of her nude body were beautiful.

Her husband was in awe of the intense beauty of all the photos of his wife also. He was mesmerized by them.

After they saw all the photos that were finished Henri said. "We'll go to the casino now so I can show you the exhibition hall that the photos will be shown in. Monica, lock up and come with us."

The group hopped into a Limo for the drive over to MGM. They were dropped off in front of the casino and entered a room where work was being done, it had a small stage. The room could hold about two hundred people.

"Jan, I will have a speech written for you and I want you to make sure you agree with it. It will only be five minutes long. Then you're going to circulate to meet with all the people that will attend your exhibition. That's it." Henri explained.

"I can do that Henri." Jan explained with relief.

"See I told you it was all good, Jan." Monica expressed

.

But in her mind. "What is the rest of the story! It sounds too easy." Jan thought.

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica