Henri Towns Artist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margret went to it. It said. "This site is dedicated to the female form. The female form is meant to be worshiped by humanity. The photo images depict the natural beauty of a naked woman."

She went to the first set of images it showed a woman in a prone position on her back, breast exposed, and legs spread wide, her vagina was open and wet, the woman had her hand on her pubic mound with her finger on her clit.

"Oh my! The image was very graphic, but the lighting was beautiful, and the woman was very beautiful her smile lite up the image. She has an innocent look about her." Margret thought.

The receptionist went through the images they became more graphic with each page. "I wonder if Jan did this to secure the contract for our organization. I never thought she could do something like this. She is so conservative, and she never used her feminine charms to get ahead as long as I've known her." She thought with intrigue.

"Jan couldn't model for Henri she's too conservative!" Margret decided.

As Margret looked through the images, she realized she became excited and could feel her panties getting went. "Would I have enough courage to model for Henri. I'm not as beautiful as Jan. Would Henri even give me a second look?" She thought as she became angry and jealous of Jan.

Meanwhile, on Monday when Peter went to work, his boss came to his office and closed the door. "I want to thank Janice and you for securing the contract to be Henri Towns accounting firm. I want to enhance your involvement in the Towns account. I want to elevate you to be the first full partner in my firm. We will rename it 'Sturn and West Accountants'." Bill said.

"Thanks Bill." Pete said with excitement as all the other seven accountants are employees of the firm, now his name is on the wall with Bill's. "I owe it all to my wife." He thought.

"You have a beautiful wife, Pete." Bill whispered with reverence, as they shook hands.

"Thanks Bill I'm a lucky bastard to have her." Pete whispered with reverence.

"Is there any way that I can see her totally naked again?" Bill asked.

Shocked, Peter didn't want to say no, so he said. "I'll see what I can do."

Peter called his wife. "Jan I've been made partner my name is going on the wall here. I can come and go as I please and do my work as I like."

"That's great Pete you deserve the promotion you put in a lot of years and hard work for the organization." Jan squealed with happiness.

Janice's audition added spice to the couple's love life. It was very lively for a mature couple over sixty. Since Carl gave Jan the first salaried senior partner position for the organization. She could come and go as she pleased, as long as she completed the work she had. It was a ten-minute drive to her home from work, so by quarter to four each day Jan was home.

She jumped in the shower, prepared dinner, and waited for her husband's arrival. When she heard the Garage door open, she looked out of the window in the direction of the Garage. Jan stripped off her satin coverup and walked to the front door nude. When Pete opened the door she rushed into his arms, she gave no thought that someone might see her naked body, as she welcomed her husband home with a full body hug and passionate kiss. Janice was still worried that her husband was upset because so many people saw her nude with all her intimate being on display. She was brought up that her body was a temple, for her husband's visual pleasure only. That was what was constantly on her mind.

After the pleasurable welcome home embrace and kiss Peter held his wife at arm's length, still at the open door. He admired her beauty in the sunlight that streamed through the opened door. It was like a hallo around her. "You are a very beautiful woman, and now you are at your full potential because some of your childhood instruction about modesty has been overcome." Pete pontified with the upmost respect for his naked wife.

"Oh, Pete, I love you so much and I will do whatever you like. Just so I can see the love you have bestowed on me all these years. We have renewed our intimacy since I auditioned for Henri. I didn't know you would want me to do something like that." Janice said then hesitated and turned red. "And l liked the audition also. I was treated like a queen and have been, since I auditioned by everyone who watched my audition." She hesitated again. "Accept for Margret she has always been jealous of me and when Carl gave me all the accolades today, she noticed. She's a gossip, I need to watch out for her." Jan explained with worry.

The couple went to the kitchen, ate, they cleaned up and walked hand in hand to the living room which was off the kitchen to the side of the house. There was a large picture window that looked out onto the side yard of their neighbor's house, only separated by a chain link fence.

Jan knew the blind was open but didn't care. She lay on the couch and pulled her husband to her by his belt. Unbuckled the belt, pulled his pants and shorts down together and helped him off with the garments. She pulled him by his erect pecker onto her prone body. Jan helped him insert his pecker in her box.

"Boy, is she wet and feels amazing. After all these years I never get tired of making love to Jan, but I think I will need some boner pills to keep up with her. I will call the doctor to get a prescription for celais." Peter thought as he slowly pumped in and out of his wife's box. This distraction was to keep from a premature orgasm before his wife came.

"OH-OH faster, IIII"MMM ALLLMMMOOSSTTTT THEEERRRREEEEE! AHAHAH!" Jan screamed.

Peter went into overdrive as he felt his wife grab his pecker with her pussy muscles. She became wetter when she screamed, and he dumped his load in her pussy. It was like they were newlyweds and reconnected after she auditioned. That was a positive result of the audition.

Not so positive was the constant insistent enquiry from Bill. "Did you set something up for me to see your wife naked again yet." This went on for weeks. Peter didn't tell his wife about Bill's obsession with her.

Bill was a numbers guy, nerdy, but smart, divorced because he paid more attention to business than to his wife. He was sixty-five and needed someone to take some of the responsibility from his shoulders. Bill was two-hundred-fifty pounds, and balding. He was enamored by Jan's beauty.

And so, it went for the next two weeks nothing was said to Jan about her audition by all parties, but the couples sex life was amazing. Janice was relieved about that and started to relax. She hadn't heard from Henri either. "Maybe his curiosity was satisfied to see me naked, and he has the photos of me totally exposed. Hopefully he has gone on to find other women to feed his perverted proclivities. Probably he found a woman that wanted less money to expose her body to him." She thought with a smile.

Then the third week just before she was ready to leave for the day it happened. The office phone rang. Margret answered it and informed Jan. "Henri Towns is on the line. Do you want to speak with him?" the receptionist asked suspiciously while she thought. "Why would a billionaire artist call Jan?"

"Yes, Margret send him through." She directed the operator. "Hi Henri, what's up." Jan asked in an upbeat voice, but with trepidation.

"Hi Janice, how have you been? Hopefully the audition wasn't too traumatic for you. I didn't want that. I wanted you to have fun. To enjoy yourself."

"Well Henri, it was very embarrassing for me, but Monica helped me to get over my inhibitions when she stripped nude and stood in solidarity with me. I found that everyone who witnessed my session was very respectful to me. I've felt like a queen. So, all in all it was a good experience for me." Jan admitted.

"I'm glad to hear that Jan. The reason I called you my dear is to ask if I can use your images for art shows at the MGM casinos around the world. I will pay you your daily rate to show your images. They will be five-day shows."

Stunned with what Henri just asked, Jan answered. "Henri I'll have to ask my husband to see what he says."

"Well okay, but remember we have a contract." Henri answered in an authoritative tone of voice.

"Yes, I know Henri, I'm just going to let my husband know." Jan said in a dejected tone of voice.

"So, I will put together the images I want to showcase and send them to you for your approval." Henri answered in a more cordial tone.

"Okay Henri I will look for the images on my computer." Jan answered nervously. "My images will be put out there in public. I wonder what that will do to my social standings in our community, if the word gets out, I modeled nude." Jan thought in a panic.

Meanwhile, Margret was curious why Henri Towns called Jan. She ran down in her head a timeline. "Jan was very nervous a month ago, Jan and Carl had a confrontation in the office at that time, a few days later Jan was out of the office all day, the same day Carl received a call from the artist, Carl went to Springfield that afternoon, he came back with a signed contract for the Towns account. The following week Jan was elevated to senior accounts manager, a first for our organization. Carl Picked her over people that worked here longer, and now Jan gets a call from the artist. Something was going on and I will find out what it is!" Presently she wasn't so sure that the conservative Miss Goodie two shoes Jan didn't model for Henri. "He talked her out of her panties so she could be elevated senior accounts manager in our company." She thought with disgust.

A little about Margret, she was the receptionist, operator for the organization, has been there as long as Jan. This job was well suited for her with her personality. She was five-foot-one-inch, about one-hundred-forty-pounds. Thirty-eight, twenty-nine, forty figure with black hair cut short. She mimicked Jan in dress and expression, with a pleasant voice, but doesn't quite pull it off. Margret in reality, was frustrated. Margret only got cost of living raises. She wanted a position like Jan had in the organization. All-in-all she longed to find out what Jan's secret to success was!

After Jan hung up with Henri, she called Peter. "I got a call from Henri. He wants to showcase my photos at the MGM Casino. I'm so upset I'm going home." She explained, her anxiety came back with a vengeance.

"Jan I will be right home, get comfortable and we will talk this out. I'm sure it will work to our advantage." Peter comforted his wife.

Jan walked by Margret "I'm leaving for the day."

"Okay Jan hope everything is, okay?" Margret said with contrived sympathy as she could see the older woman was distressed. "She's upset because of the Towns phone call." she deduced with a smirk.

The ten-minute drive was nerve racking for the anxious woman. She arrived home and without thought removed all her clothes to get comfortable. A few minutes later Peter entered the house, and the nude woman ran to him to give him a kiss. She felt comfortable in his arms. He was her protector.

When Peter entered their house, he smiled when he saw his wife nude. After their passionate embrace he said. "Let's go to the living room and talk this out."

Jan lay on the couch, one leg bent on the back, and the other on Pete's lap as he sat on the couch next to her. He rubbed her pussy lips together as his wife breathlessly explained her concern. "I ah hope that ah I'm not recognized by anyone we know. OHOHOH. I hope they don't think I'm a slut. MY LORD THAT FEELS GOOD!" She voiced breathlessly.

"Jan everyone will look at your naked body with reverence as everyone so far has. You have no worries. Henri captured your innocence in the photos." He gave a positive clarification to his wife to calm her down.

Peter dropped trou, knelt in front of his naked prone wife to worship her pussy. He brought her legs over his shoulders; she pushed her pussy against his mouth to see if she could get his tongue deeper into her pussy as he licked her to a screaming orgasm. "Oh, my GGGGAAADDDD that feels soooooooo good you have a magicccccc tongueeeeeeeeee! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH."

He leaned back on his knees to visually admire his wife's naked beauty in her after orgasm bliss. Her red engorged pussy lips and her love liquid as it seeped from her box. "Absolutely beautiful!" he thought.

Pete sat back on the couch bottomless and put his wife' legs on his naked thighs. He gently rubbed her pussy lips together to await her return to earth from her orgasm.

She opened her eyes and had a smile on her face. "You always know how to make me feel better my dear." Jan said with a stretch.

"Jan we'll have Henri send us the photos to look at. Make sure you like them before you give him permission to use the images." Pete explained as he diddled her pussy.

"Okay, I think that is the best Idea. I know that I will have to let him use most of the photos he sends to us, but at least I will have some input." Jan moaned as she was on her way to another orgasm. "My pussy is getting sore!" She thought. "Please stop for now. Pete you can leave your fingers in my pussy if you like though, because that feels good."

So, Peter rested three fingers in his wife's pussy as they plotted their best approach with regards to Jan's nemesis Henri.

Unbeknown to Jan, Peter called Henri's cell the next day. When He answered. "Hi Henri, this is Peter West how are you doing?"

"I'm doing great how is Jan doing and you."

"I'm okay, I'm calling because I would like you to call me when you need her for anything. She gets very upset her puritan values are deep rooted."

"So, I take it you're okay with your wife being exposed in public."

"Yes, as long as it is in a tasteful, innocent way and I'm there with her."

"Great Peter, I can deal with that." Henri answered with excitement.

"Okay from now on I'll go through you to secure Jan's sessions. I will send the photos to you in a day or two." Henri explained thrilled that Peter likes his wife nude in public.

Janice and Peter didn't realize it, but Henri was so smitten with Jan's beauty that he wanted to put together a show that he will use around the world to find other women for his artistic endeavors. He wanted Janice to be spokesperson for him.

It was Thursday that Henri sent the photos he wanted to showcase at the casinos to Peter. Along with all the photos taken at the audition, they had a chance to choose others to enter into the exhibit. Henri locked the photos that had to stay in the exhibit so Jan couldn't remove them.

When Peter arrived home, he found his wife at the front door as usual, nude, and excited to see him. He could smell their dinner. "You look marvelous as usual my dear. I don't know why I deserve a beautiful wife, like you, and so naked. You have a mature beauty that women would be jealous of." He praised her before he took her in his arms and kissed her.

She molded herself into his body with a passionate kiss. He could feel her rigid nipples and she could feel his cock rise with their heated kiss. "We better stop, or dinner will get cold." Janice said breathlessly with a giggle after the kiss.

"Yes, you're right. We will eat and then go to the office to look at the photos that Henri picked for the exhibit. He sent them to me."

"Did you look at them, did anyone else see them, Pete?" she asked fearfully.

"Noone has seen them Jan. I haven't looked at them yet. I figured we'll look at them together after dinner."

The sexy playfulness left Janice and was replaced with stress. They ate silently and cleaned up.

"Let's get this over with Pete." Janice lamented.

They went to the home office. The naked lady sat on her husband's lap. Pete opened the folder to see the photos Henri picked. Jan was horrified that all of the photos showed her totally exposed in one way or another. When Jan tried to eliminate one photo where she was on her knees on the couch her legs spread wide and her rectal opening visible and stretched. Along with her pussy that was open, and you could see pink. She couldn't delete it, it was locked. The photo that she had her legs spread wide, her finger on her extended clit she tried to eliminate, it was locked. There were only a few changes the couple could make, they realized after four hours of review.

"Oh, my gad Peter, will you still love me after these photos are released in public. Look at them in all sixty of them I'm totally exposed to the world."

"Jan, you have to admit you look beautifully exposed in an innocent way. I love you more now that I've seen these photos and the comments you have received to date. I realize now how lucky I am to be married to you." Peter expressed his admiration for his wife to help combat her fears.

"As long as you still love me that's all that counts for me. Send the photos to Henri."

Peter composed at email clipped the photos to it and hit send. He had all he could do to concentrate on the email as he was aroused by his wife's erotic scent. While Pete worked on the email Jan had a smirk on her face. She could feel a rise in her husband's pants. She wrapped her arms around her husband's neck and gave him a French kiss that brought him to full mast.

They made it as far as the love seat in the office, Pete sat his wife down and she made fast work of his pants and shorts. They frantically consummated their lust for each other. After they viewed the photos, they didn't make love they fucked!

"Give it to me harder Peeettttteeerrrr." Jan screamed as Peter pounder her for all he was worth.

"IIII'MMMM Ggggooooiiiiinnngggg tttttoooo ccccccuuuuummm! Jan." said Peter breathlessly.

"WWWWHHHHAAATTTT FFFFFOOOORRRR MMMEEE IIIII'MMM AAAAALLLLMMMMOOOOSSTTTT Therreeeeeeeeeeee! AAAAAHHHAAAAHHHA!

"IIII'MMM TTTHHHEERREEE TTTTOOO!" Jan expressed breathlessly.

They went to bed happy and satisfied for the night, but tomorrow was another day. What will it bring the couple.

Friday the couple were awakened by the alarm, they made breakfast cleaned up and left for their respective jobs.

Henri received the approved photos back and had them start on the production of the finished photos they will be from eight inch by ten inch, to life size photos, to bigger than life size photos. He worked all day with the production crew on Friday.

The roll out of the show will be in the Springfield MGM casino in two weeks.

The only thing left for Henri to do was to persuade Janice to speak at the opening. In the nude and then circulate in the crowd nude. Monday they will start to set up the exhibition hall, so Henri will call the couple then and have a meeting at the hall to tell Jan what she will have to do. He figures it will take a few weeks for her to come to terms with the idea she will be nude in front of hundreds of people.

The weekend was fuckfest for the couple. The West's didn't hear from Henri. That was a good thing in Janice's mind. Before they knew it Monday morning came around again.

Peter went to work to find Bill in his office. "When can I see Janice nude again!" Was the first words out of his mouth.

"Bill I'm working on it. I need more time."

"Okay." the dejected man said as he left Peter's office.

It wasn't an hour later that Peter received a phone call from Henri. "Hi Henri, what's up?" Peter asked as the artist's name came up on his phone.

"Can you come to Springfield tomorrow to solidify the opening of the exhibition, Peter?"

"What time?"

"Whenever you can, come to my office first you can see some of the finished photos and then we will go to the exhibition hall to go over the presentation for the opening." Henri explained.

"Okay I'll call Jan see what her schedule is and text you." Peter said before they said goodbye and hung up.

Peter called his wife. Margret answered. "Hello Gennie investments, how may I help you."