Henry & Rene - Beyond Monogamy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He stood up and began to take off his own clothes. He wore nothing under his shirt or slacks. I looked at his hard body, thin but wiry, very muscular. He was already hard when he dropped his pants, proud to show himself to me, his big cock standing up, looking into my eyes, not surprised to see they were directed to his sex. Nothing Celine had revealed about him had prepared me for this, for his hard body and especially his size. Amazing for a man who was not otherwise large. We sat down and began to kiss and touch but this time my hand went straight to his cock.

"Henry, at first we were not frantic, almost friendly, pleasure seeking together. He said he wanted to be everything I hoped for, to be what I have dreamed about, to give me everything I needed my first time with another man. He asked me to sit on the edge of the bed and then to lay back. I did. 'Now spread your legs for me, Rene.' I did that too. He began to eat my pussy again, first licking with the flat of his tongue my outside lips from top to bottom, then probing into me with the tip of his tongue opening me, fucking in and out with his tongue. Henry, that's the way I thought about it and I said to myself, ' He is fucking me with his tongue.' Then, he began to flick his tongue on my clit. Teasing for awhile, then harder when he could feel my urgency. I did not want him to stop then. I know I moaned and sighed as he kept at that. I wonder if you and Celine could hear the sounds I made. I was so excited to be with a new man for the first time I could hardly stand the physicality of it and I came against his tongue, my second orgasm tonight. I felt he could give me as many orgasms as I wanted.

" I asked him to lay on the bed and I began to return his favor. I liked handling his cock and his balls, to play with someone new. He was bigger than you, Henry. I knew you would ask me about that so I am telling you now, Henry. Very large, both the cock and the balls. I put my mouth around him and sucked him as best I could. He asked me to stop before he climaxed. I told him I was ready for him, I would like to feel him inside me. He asked me to sit on him so I could take his cock up into me and use him however I wanted.

"Henry, when I moved to mount him he said, 'Come down just over the head of my cock and stop. I think your husband and Celine will like hearing you ask for more.' So then Henry you heard me say, 'I want to take more of you inside me, Marcel.' And I moved down on him but then his strong hands grasped me and stopped me. I knew what he wanted. To make me ask. So I said, 'Please, Marcel, still more. I need it.' He let me slide down a bit further. 'One more, Rene, ask and then come all he way down on me, sitting on me, feeling my balls against your pussy.' And I did that Henry. I hoped you could hear the craving for him in my voice. Did you hear me say, 'I need more Marcel. Let me have all of it.' I know I said all those words Henry. Did it excite you to hear me asking for more of his cock, Henry? Or did you resent it? But then you didn't know he was pushing me to ask him for more. At that point I felt submissive, wanting his direction. When my pussy was all the way down on him, he spoke again.'Take what you want, Rene.'

"After a few seconds of holding all of him inside me I raised myself up the full length of his cock then began to lower my pussy all the way down again, deliberately, savoring each inch each time, trying to be tight for him while wanting to feel as much as I could for myself too. I rode him slowly and as sweetly as I know how. Henry, it was delicious for me and I was consumed by hunger for him. When I began to move then in a steady rhythm, I was surprised at what Marcel whispered to me, 'If we have sex in front of your husband I want you to lift up like this and let him see the bulb on my cock part your lips and watch you slowly work your way down until only my balls are showing. Won't he relish that, Rene, seeing you sitting on my cock, watching you take charge of your own pleasure, using my cock to meet your needs? Hasn't he wanted to see you eager to take a new cock? I hope you will show him how pleasurable it is to do what he has hoped for. Show him your pleasure. While you are all the way down on me, tighten your muscles around me. Let him see how you are doing that to take pleasure for yourself and working so hard to please me by grasping my cock so tightly. You want to do that for him don't you, Rene?'

"I told him I believed you would enjoy watching me do that, you would know I was doing it for you as well as the two of us. I told him I loved you for letting me be with him and I wanted to thank you and reward you for it."

"Sooner than I wanted, Henry, I lost control and could not wait and he came as hard as I did and I collapsed on him. I thought to myself, 'That was even more satisfying than I had hoped for. That was a good first fuck.' Then I thought, 'This is only the first one.' And that made me smile, Henry."

"As we lay there resting I realized I wanted more, more from him tonight before he went. I began to stroke him. He was soft and I loved watching how he grew; it did not take him long to be ready for me again. I told him this time he should take me as he wanted. He took me from behind--you know how I like that, Henry--and I knew he was watching his cock filling me with each stroke. This way I could feel his thickness even more. I wished I could see how such a large cock looked pushing in and pulling almost all the way out. Each time he began to come forward for me I pushed back. For a time I pictured you being there while he was taking me like that, of you seeing my enjoyment, perhaps touching yourself when I turned my head to look at you. I imagined asking you to come over to me to kiss me. This has been one of my recent fantasies, Henry. Of sharing hot kisses with you while someone else is having me, and telling you what I was feeling, and knowing while I was kissing you could feel him jarring me with each stroke. Sometime I would want to do the same for you, to lean over to kiss you while someone else is riding you.

"But then we did not go slow and my mind was full of Marcel and he took me hard, his hands on my waist making me feel he was in charge. We finished and rested and then came up to see you and Celine. Then they left and now I am telling you about it."

I said. "Thank you for describing your time with him, for remembering so much and telling it so well. Rene, do you want him again before we go?"

"Henry, it was wonderful for me tonight. Yes, I want more with him. Be happy for me, Henry. Would you like to see me with him, riding him while you watch us this time? Seeing me take all of his cock. I would like to do it for you, something for both of us, if you are ready. "

"Yes. Very much."

"Will you be able to stand seeing us do the things I have described, his big cock, to see me taking all of him into me and losing control, maybe wanting him more than once while you are there. I am very compliant when I am with him Henry because I want to please him. I'm afraid of what I might do for him and of what you will think of me."

"Rene, I know you already are thinking about it and eager for it to happen again. I want it for you--and for us to share the experience."

"Then we will go ahead. Celine told me they could come late on Saturday night."

We enjoyed the next several days but both our minds were filled with visions of what was coming on the week end. We spent a long day trip to Carcassone and another driving along the coast from Agde to Sete and then a long walk and dinner in Montpellier. Friday we took a short hike in the hills and later Rene sketched and I took photos in our village and of a nearby chateau and surrounding vineyards. On Saturday we had an early dinner at a restaurant in the old center of Beziers and were home when Marcel and Celine arrived shortly after 10:00.

Humiliation and Forgiveness

Rene was already reclined on the long leather couch when they arrived and she invited Marcel to sit with her. Celine joined me on the smaller sofa. I had the lights turned low but with a small lamp to light the long leather couch. I suggested we have a few drinks to relax as we described for them our pleasant days since we had seen them.

As we were having a second round of drinks, Rene said "Tonight is for all of us. Henry has told me what he would especially like from me and Marcel and I have talked about it too.

I spoke then, to make my feelings clear. "I know how much Rene enjoyed being with Marcel a few nights ago. I know how eager she is for sex with Marcel a second time. I want to see that happen, for her pleasure and for my own. We have both fantasized about this. She has told me she would like for me to watch her as she surrounds Marcel's cock and squeezes it. I enjoyed listening to her ask for his cock. Tonight I want to hear her need again and this time to see her reach for satisfaction. I want to see her orgasm."

Celine turned and warmly kissed me and she said so we all could hear, "Henry, what you said was generous to your wife. I hope she will give you what you need tonight."

Rene and Marcel began to kiss and we could see their immediate passion. He whispered. "Would you take off your clothes for me again, Rene."

"I would like to do that for you--and for my husband."

She stood, her back to us, stripping for him piece by piece. Then she turned and faced me, smiling. I saw for the first time that she had shaved herself clean for him, unashamed she had not done that for me. He must of asked for that. Then he stood and took his clothes off. He turned her so we could see her in profile. He faced her. I know he wanted us to see his cock rising and then hard for her again. I saw her watching him, her eyes on his sex, desire for his body written on her face.

"Sit down now, Rene." She did as he asked, facing me. "Spread your legs.

"Do you like the way I look, Henry. Seeing my naked shaved pussy? Seeing my hunger?"

Marcel looked at her. "Tell us all what you want, Rene."

"Your mouth on me, Marcel, your tongue on my clit again, a first orgasm tonight before we fuck. Can you do that for me?"

He knelt. He kissed up and down her thighs, then his tongue licking her, lapping. She leaned back but kept her eyes on me, a look of pure bliss. She began to make sounds, and slight movements to take the most pleasure from his pressure.

"Do you like this, Henry?"

"Yes, do you Rene?"

"Henry I love this, his mouth, his tongue. But I want to see you, Henry." Celine reached over to unzip me.

"No, I want you to do it, Henry. I want to see you taking your own pleasure while you watch us, to know this is what you have needed and I can finally fully share with you."

My cock was hard as I extracted it. I began to stroke myself. My eyes met hers and I could see the intensity which soon betrayed her impatience.

"Henry, he is going to make me come again. I want you to see my orgasm. I want you to see me taking pleasure from another man, to understand my need more fully now. Do you like watching this Henry? Do you understand?"

" You are glowing, Rene. I see your pleasure and I feel your deep need for this. "

" I do need this. I'm glad you understand."

Her orgasm rippled through her whole body, a great wave, as she came. "Unnnnhhhh!!!"

She whispered, "Thank you, Marcel."

After only a few minutes of rest they began to kiss again and he touched her breasts and her sex again with his fingers, her legs spread still. She looked at me. Her wanton expression suggested a woman willing and ready for anything, already for more.

Marcel leaned back on the couch. I could see how big he was, his cock standing up hard. He whispered to her. She responded. "Yes, I am ready. This is what he has waited for. And so have I."

She stood with her back to us, then knelt on the couch, her legs spread outside of his, moving so her sex was over the tip of his cock. It was a challenge for her to be that high above him. She paused so we could see as she slowly lowered herself, inch by inch until all of him was inside her, only his balls visible against her slit. And then slowly up and down, with her soft moans this time, what I most wanted to see, what he was giving her. I heard her say, "This is what I have waited for Marcel. I've been greedy to do this with you again."

I loved seeing her tighten herself, squeezing her cunt around his dick on each stroke, pleasure for both of them--and for me in seeing this, imagining the look of lust on her face, wishing I could see that too. For awhile, she remained in control. She turned her head to look at me. A look of rapture. "Henry, this is so good. So very good. Is this what you hoped for?"

I nodded, entranced by her movements, seeing how he filled her, envious of him for what he was able to offer her, the gift she was taking. Later she told me he whispered that he wanted me to see the length of his cock as she moved on him.

" Henry, do you like seeing me like this, watching you while I am enjoying him?"

When she was all the way down on him he whispered in her ear and each time she went up on him, almost all the way out, and then came back down to rest on him, she clenched her muscles over and over for him to feel and for me to see her working. Marcel moaned each time he felt the tightness around him. To add to her intensity I saw Marcel put on finger on her puckered smaller hole, at first only a slight pressure for her to register still another pleasure point. But then after a few more strokes his finger entered her, far enough to increase her sense of being filled with him. She understood I saw this and she turned then to look at me and asked me if I liked watching them, everything they were doing. I told her I did. She went up and down a few more times, her sounds letting me know how exquisite was the feeling having his big cock inside her.

Rather than let her finish what she had started Marcel surprised her; he asked her to turn around on him to face me, saying he knew I would like to see the expression on her face. She was not expecting this. She did turn, awkwardly. To make herself more comfortable and for balance she bent forward to rest her hands above his knees. In this position her breasts were hanging down, the nipples like erasers. And I could look directly into her eyes.

Marcel asked her to tell me her feelings while she moved on him--and watched me play with my cock. He was right. I loved the look on her face. Smiling in pure pleasure, a gift for me as well as herself. I could see the growing urgency of her need for this to go faster.

Marcel again wanted to assert his control. "Go slow for a little longer Rene. Then you can have what you want."

She looked at me, her brown eyes were big and bright. "Henry, tell me you like this, you like watching what I am doing and you are happy that I am feeling so much. "

Before I could answer her, Marcel surprised her. Not what they had done before. Not what she had agreed to do. He placed his hands firmly around her hips, asserting control of her desire, of what he would let her have of him and when.


Out loud he asked her, "Rene, do you like riding my cock?" Surprised by his question, she looked at me, doubtful of Marcel's intent. But she couldn't resist as his hands on her guided her to raise and then lower herself. She groaned with the pleasure of that. She answered him.

"Yes, Marcel. You know I like riding you like this."

"Am I big enough for you?"

Another pause. "Yes. "

"Say it."

"Yes you are big enough."

"The biggest cock you have had in a very long time, Rene?"

"Yes."

"Ever?" Again she looked at me.

"Maybe," she said.

Then the killer question.

"Bigger than your husband, Rene?"


She looked down, averting her eyes, anguish on her face. But the desire for him to let her move was strong.

He asked again, "Rene, am I bigger than your husband?"

She paused. But this time she did not look away. She looked up at me. Directly.

"Thicker, yes."

"Much thicker?"

"Please don't make me say this Marcel."

"Much thicker, Rene?"

"Yes."

"Size matters to you doesn't it, Rene?"

She did not respond to him but again looked into my eyes as she spoke. "Forgive us, Henry. For his brutality. For my complicity."

Marcel, continued, "After this Rene, I believe you will be looking for other big cocks? Yes?"

"Marcel, that is not your business."

He said, "You know you will, Rene. Your husband knows it too. He will want to watch. Will you let him?"

She closed her eyes. Barely a whisper. Her lips moved. I could read them. "Sometimes."

He let her go ahead then but for only a few strokes; then he took complete control. His hands held her firmly, lifting and lowering her on his cock. Fast and hard.

"Rene, this is what you will need."

After he came in her, her body slumped, sexually satisfied but betrayed by his ego and mean spirit. Humiliated by his selfishness and most of all by her inability to stop him. Accepting the truth instead; she had rewarded him. Recognizing that fully, now she could not look at me.

I watched as she raised herself off him. His cock fell limp. Some of his cum dripped out of her onto his leg and down her own. She sat down. He sat beside her.

"Let him see how you look after I have been inside you. This is what your husband wanted.""

His hand pressing her shoulder, she leaned back, her labia open and wet and pink and swollen. Her head was turned to the side, away from him

After a long minute I walked over and put my arms around her, raised her head and kissed her.

"I love you." she said, "I am so ashamed, Henry."

"We did all of this together, Rene. All of it. After all, isn't this what we came for?"

I asked Marcel to leave. Celine went with him.

Rene without me

This was not the last time Rene had sex during our stay in the village but I was not present those other times--and one instance I was not even aware of until well after we were home again.

One afternoon when I returned from a long hike Rene told me that Celine had joined her for a glass of wine on the deck. While they were together Celine asked Rene if she had ever been with another woman and when Rene told her she had not she asked if Rene would come to Celine's house for dinner and then spend the night with her. "Henry, she knows I have never been with another woman. Here, with Celine, I can have this in privacy with someone I know will be kind and teach me how to enjoy this. It will be the first time and maybe I will find I won't want another."

When Rene returned late the next morning I did not press her and she did not describe her time with Celine in detail. She only told me she had enjoyed being with Celine. They had been at first very gentle with one another, Celine taking the initiative, showing Rene that kissing a woman was not so different from kissing a man. What began as soft quick kisses soon grew intense and then Celine had gone down on Rene bringing her almost to an orgasm; then Celine guided Rene down to the floor and turned so that her sex was over Rene's face while Celine's own mouth was on Rene's pussy. In this way Rene had her first orgasm while also giving the same pleasing gift to another woman.

All the rest of the evening was spent with Celine guiding Rene through other delectable positions. I asked Rene what she found especially enjoyable and she told me she liked it when they rubbed their pussies together, an awkward position but a delightful friction, enough to produce an orgasm. To her surprise she also liked the easy way Celine teased her ass, moving her thumb in Rene's ass while she was eating Celine's pussy. Rene told me she found ass play with a woman less demanding and less painful than with a man. This made me wonder about Rene's past anal experience with men given she had not welcomed it from me.