Henry & Rene - Beyond Monogamy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite Marcel's recent performance, resented by both Rene and Celine, Rene could not resist being with him one more time. And I did not try to prevent it. I recognized her deep desire for outweighed her reluctance. "Just one more time, Henry," she promised. She spent a night with him in his apartment near the restaurant where we had met him our first night in the village.

When Rene returned early the next morning I was still in bed. She came into the room and reached over to kiss me. She took off her dress and, naked, climbed into bed next to me. She reeked of sex.

"Henry, would you make love to me now. If I have other lovers I want always to come to you and for you to reclaim me and make me feel I am welcomed home again. Will you be able to do that for me?"

"I will try," was all I could say then.

"Henry, I am not ready yet to tell you about last night; I need to think about how I want to remember it and how best to explain it to you. But please put your arms around me and kiss me and come into me."

I did as she asked. I wanted her to feel always at home with me. She reached for me and touched me until I was very hard and then she rolled onto her back and removed the covers and spread her legs. "Please," Henry. I entered her and began to move.

"I love being with you like this Henry, sexual but sweet and caring, even while I carry an aftertaste from my uncontrolled behavior of last night. I know you can smell sex on me, Henry. Do I feel different to you? Can you feel I was opened up by a huge cock last night? Does that disgust you? Or does it excite you, feeling my pussy swollen from sex with another man. Forgive me Henry for being unable to resist sex with him one final time."

Two days later we drove to Narbonne and caught the train to Barcelona, arriving early evening. I thought perhaps Rene would tell me about her final time with Marcel but she was quiet on the train. Perhaps she was thinking, as I was, we would soon need to talk frankly about our feelings on what had happened to us during this vacation and the implications for the future of relationship, sexual and otherwise.

As we neared Barcelona Rene surprised me, "Henry, I should have told you sooner. I have changed my flight and agreed to stay over an extra night with Ramon and Pilar. I hope you won't resent me further; you have already been so generous and patient. I know you must be home tomorrow and in court the next day, but I would like to be with them to finish what we began in their apartment before we left for France. We will need to talk about this when I am home with you. I promise I will."

I told Rene I was disappointed at her failure to share her plans with me sooner, that I felt a reckoning would be essential when she returned. I found her behavior very unsettling.

I caught my flight next morning. There was much to think about regarding the future, but often I could not resist conjuring up images of my wife with Ramon and Pilar, recalling Rene's intense excitement as she watched Pilar's hand on her husbands cock and then as she, Rene, spread her legs and revealed her wet sex to their eyes. What was she revealing to them now?

End of chapter.

MORE CHAPTERS TO COME

Ch. 5 A new understanding: My wife at an after-party for two

Ch. 6. In the cabana: Old friends and new friends

Ch.7. Revelations/Explanations: Her encounters in Barcelona and Languedoc