Henry & Rene - Beyond Monogamy Ch. 04

Story Info
Sexual Upheaval and Fulfillment In Languedoc.
8.3k words
3.91
6k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
210 Followers

The events described in this chapter represent a turning point in our marriage as we fully embraced having sex with other partners and fulfilled my desire to watch my wife enjoy sex with another man, in this case a viral younger lover.

Celine

From Barcelona it was four hours by train to Narbonne. After picking up our rental car we had lunch and the walked in the area around the cathedral square and view the remains of a road built by the Romans. From Narbonne we drove to Beziers, a city best know for the slaughter of thousands in 1209 in support of a papal crusade to wipe out the Catharism heresy in Languedoc. From Beziers we made our way to the small wine village and our rental house. We were greeted by an attractive young woman, Celine, who let us into the house and explained its features. Celine was young, petite, with long dark hair, dark eyes, and a slim but shapely body. She explained her parents owned the house we were renting and lived just across the narrow street; they were away for the month. We introduced ourselves. I speak passable French, Rene much better. Celine spoke excellent English. She told us she had spent a year in California as exchange student and now at 24 was a graduate student at the university in Montpellier. She is finishing her master's degree in ecology, for which the University is well known, and she hopes to go on for a doctorate.

Celine showed us around our rental house, beginning with the entry and a workshop and storage area on the lower level, then up to a kitchen, eating area, and small bedroom, then up again to a large living area opening onto the roof terrace with views out over the vineyards. She described the small village, pointing out there are no stores, only a coffee bar and patisserie open a few hours in the morning. As Celine turned to leave she explained there is no place to eat out within walking distance but if we liked she would make a reservation for us that night at a restaurant serving local dishes in an old chateau only a few miles away. We agreed-- a relief not to have to make arrangements ourselves that first night. We unpacked, took a walk around the village, then a nap, and followed Celine's directions to the restaurant in the chateau.

We enjoyed a leisurely traditional French dinner, a good local wine, cheeses recommended by the owner, coq au vin, salad and, to finish, mousse au chocolate. Rene was very taken with the handsome young waiter, Marcel, who introduced himself and answered Rene's several questions about the menu. Like Celine, his English was excellent. I watched Rene as he answered; she leaned toward him and twisted slightly to look up at his face. I knew this made clear to him she had nothing on under her loose fitting blouse. I understood her intent was to let him see the slope of her breasts, perhaps even her pink nipples and I was happy to watch her be so obvious in attracting his attention When the waiter left she spoke to me, first in French and then English. " He is very handsome, Henry. We agreed that on this vacation we would share our sexual feelings. I promised you I will always tell you when I notice someone I find attractive, even more than attractive, desirable. I feel that right now. Do you like me telling you that? If I would l give myself to him, would you watch?"

"If you wanted me to, Rene. I would not want to spoil it for you. But yes, I would watch. Nothing would please me more."

"Would he be good for me do you think, Henry. Already I feel he is interested."

"I see the quick desire between the two of you, Rene. Perhaps we can return another night and invite him to come to our house when he is not working. Is this the kind of experience we are ready for, what you are eager to happen?"

"I believe so, Henry. Soon. Are you?"

We returned to the village, keyed up by our conversation, aware of what it portended. We undressed and showered, then because it was a warm evening, put on dressing robes for a cognac on the terrace. We had our arms linked as we gazed out over the vineyards, a few lights visible from farm houses, then up at the thousands of stars so clear on a dark night away from any city.

As I turned and lowered my eyes I tried to interpret what I could barely through the window in the house just opposite, no more than twenty feet away. A bed, a woman lying on it, lit dimly by a single candle on a stand. I whispered, "Rene, look!" She turned toward the window, following the direction of my gaze.

Though we could not see her well, the woman was lying on her back, apparently nude, her legs spread, her hand moving on her sex, pleasing herself. We watched, secretly we hoped, barely risking the sound of our breathing. For what seemed a long time she moved slowly, very soft mewing sounds, then suddenly a frenzied threshing, and louder too, with her orgasm. After she quieted, a quick glance in our direction, then a reach for the candle, bringing it closer to the bed and herself. "It's Celine!" We both said the name at the same instant. She lay back and began again, this time with her head turned in our direction, sharing her pleasure.

With more candlelight we were able to appreciate better the loveliness of her face and body, I moved to stand behind Rene, to look over her shoulder at the erotic scene across the alleyway. I opened her robe and placed my hands on her, cupping her breasts, teasing her nipples.

After a few minutes of watching silently, entranced by the sweet surprise before us, I asked, "Do you like to watch her, Rene?"

"She is beautiful. Does she know we are watching? If so, generous too."

I used both my hands to remove Rene's robe. It was a warm night. I reached down to begin to stroke her pussy. She leaned over to place her arms on the low wall in front of us and continued to watch.

"I need you inside me, Henry."

I entered her, then moved slowly and smoothly in and out. Her pussy was warm and very slick. I knew she was highly aroused. I decided to take her even higher.

"Rene, the waiter appeals to you doesn't he?

"Yes, you know he does. I told you."

"And you think you would like for him to make love to you?"

"Yes. But he must be ten years younger than I am, Henry. Why would he want me?"

"Every man wants sex with someone as desirable as you are, Rene. Would you want him to fuck you like I am right now"

"Oh.Yes!"

I moved my right hand down to reach her clit as I continued to move in her. I did not want to leave her without an orgasm.

"From the back like this?"

"Any way, Henry!"

"If he were here what would you say to him?"

"I would try to make him feel how much I needed sex with him. ' Marcel, I need your young cock. I ache for it. Use me. Take what you want.' That's what I imagine saying, Henry."

I quickened my strokes and used my finger on her clit. She was getting close. As Celine reached her second orgasm, her head turned toward us; we could see the intense pleasure on her face and hear her as well. She blew out the candle. As this happened, I was sure Rene's inner self was enjoying a new young cock. I said to her, "He needs to come in you now, Rene." She groaned and then shook with her orgasm. And I finished as well.

I wondered if Celine could hear.

The next morning Rene encountered Celine in the coffee place at the end of the street. "My husband and I watched you the last last night. You were so beautiful and erotic the way you pleased yourself. We had sex while we watched. "

"I know," she said. "I wanted to give that to you. That's why the candle was there beside the bed."

In the late afternoon I was out for a walk when Celine knocked and Rene answered the door. "You can watch me again tonight. Or should I come to you here after dinner?"

Rene told her we would like for her to come and have a drink with us tonight.

"Can I bring my boyfriend. He thinks you are very beautiful, Rene".

"How would he know what I look like?"

"Marcel was your waiter last night at the restaurant."

"Oh, he is very handsome, Celine. You must be a beautiful couple together. Yes, bring him!"

"Have you been with many men other than your husband, Rene?".

"None."

"Then perhaps it is time for someone new."

"Perhaps, Celine. I think so. I believe my husband agrees. It is a big step for us. But your boyfriend is so much younger than me."

"Marcel would be a very good first lover for you, Rene. Women like being with him, for his youth, and seeing and touching him for his size and strength. He will do whatever you like at first but later he will want to take control; he will excite you and then satisfy you I am almost certain. If your husband agrees, I will be with him tonight while you are with Marcel. I will be good to him. I will enjoy him. Then he won't be so jealous about you having sex with Marcel."

"Celine, I asked my husband last night if he would like to be with you. 'Any man would,' he said. So we both want you come here tonight."

When I returned from my walk Rene was reading. She told me about inviting Celine and Marcel but said nothing about what Celine had told her about him.

I sensed Rene's anticipation that afternoon and evening, her nervousness--and her eagerness. When they arrived just after ten, I met them at the door. Celine introduced Marcel formally to us and then followed me into the other room when I went for wine. Though later I learned she already knew the answer she asked me, "Henry have you ever seen your wife with another man?"

"No."

"Haven't you ever fantasized about that? Most husbands have."

"Yes, of course. I like to imagine that, what might happen tonight. I know she wants it to."

"Do you want it to happen for her with Marcel? Are you ready for it?"

"I believe so, Celine. Can any husband ever be sure?"

"Have you pictured your wife with a man who is unusually well endowed? Perhaps larger than you?"

"I have. Maybe I will soon see."

We drank and chatted comfortably for an hour or so. They told us about their families, where they were going to university and what they were studying, and suggested places we might enjoy in the days ahead. Then, of a sudden, Celine began to take charge.

"May I turn the lights down lower?" she asked. We both nodded our approval.

She returned to sit with Marcel and they begin to kiss and touch. So did we then but soon we found it hard to take our eyes off them as he unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her breasts to us.

Celine looked up at us. "You like to watch us, don't you? We like for you to. We want to make tonight pleasurable for you both."

He kissed her breasts and tugged on her nipples. Celine touched Marcel through his pants and said to him, "You are very hard Marcel."

She unzipped his pants and then her hand was on him, stroking. I began to touch Rene's breasts and then reached down. "Do you like this Rene, seeing them. Knowing they want to excite us? He is very big isn't he? Do you want something more to happen, tonight? To be with him?"

"Let's see what happens," she said.

I continued to stroke her. I knew I was giving her pleasure, but also that her mind was on the young couple as she watched and listened.

Rene with Marcel

We heard Celine whisper, "Marcel, would you like to trade places with Henry?"

"I will."

Celine said, "Henry, did you hear? Would you trade places with Marcel and come to sit with me so that Marcel can be with your wife?"

I turned to Rene. "Do you want him to be with you here?"

"Should I, Henry?" I understood. She was giving me the chance to say no.

"You know you want that. But you have to say it to me, Rene."

"Yes. I want that. Please, Henry."

Marcel and I crossed to our new partners. Soon I heard the sound of kisses from the couch I had left, and then a sigh of pleasure I recognized, from Rene. Celine began to kiss me and to put her hand on me and took out my cock and gently played with it. Lightly, teasingly. She knew my thoughts were on my wife.


"Do you like seeing your wife with Marcel?"

"Yes. "

" Tell me what he is doing with her, Henry. I want to hear you tell me. How you see your wife."

"He is kissing her breasts, sucking her nipples."

"What is she doing."

"She has her eyes closed. Enjoying what I believe she has needed for a long time."

"To be with another man?"

"Yes".

"Do you want that for her?"

"Yes.

"I think you want it for yourself too."

"Yes. I do. I want this to be perfect for both of us. "

"Soon he will touch her sex. Do you want that? Will you tell her you do?"

"Yes."

"Say it. It will help both of you."

"Let him touch you, Rene. Open for him."

I watched her open her legs, not resisting, inviting him. His fingers begin to move on her slit, tracing along the lips, and then sliding in, one finger, then two. Her breath was coming faster. She could not help the sounds she was making.

While I watched, Celine was touching me, still very gently, her hand moving up and down on my cock. But my eyes were on my wife and the man who was bringing her pleasure with his fingers. Her high nasal whine grew more intense until her first orgasm rippled through her whole body as she released.

Celine whispered. " Is that what you wanted for her?"

"Yes. And more."

"Are you sure? Of the more?"

"I am certain. I see her need."

Celine whispered to me, "Perhaps Rene would like to be in the bedroom downstairs with Marcel. To have privacy this first time with someone new--for whatever they want to do together. It would be kind of you, Henry."

"Do you think so?"

" Ask her. Or tell her you would like for her to go with him."

So I said. "Rene, why don't you take Marcel to the bedroom downstairs. You should do that. I will stay here with Celine."

She spoke very softly. "We should go, Marcel. Come with me." As they walked away he whispered something to her and I heard her say "Yes, very much," as they turned down the steps.

Celine and I made love, not passionately but very sweetly. Almost like friends. She removed her clothes and then mine. She asked me to take her with my mouth first and I did. I loved the taste of her young pussy and she came easily. She thanked me and told me she wanted to be on top, to ride me. She looked into my eyes the whole time smiling and making each rise and fall an act of giving so tight around me. She teased me with her talk. "Can you picture Rene riding Marcel like this, Henry? Perhaps she is with him like this, right now. Could she take all of him or would she have to struggle to fit over him? Is she having a special orgasm, one she will remember for a long time from the fullness he makes her feel? Will she describe it for you, Henry, or will she want to keep it to ourself, to savor over and over, enjoying reliving the feeling even while you are inside her?"

I did not answer her questions but took pleasure in considering them. And then, finally, Celine took over and we finished. I came in her but she did not have an orgasm. Then we dressed, rested and talked, comfortably, contentedly.

After more than an hour Rene and Marcel returned. Dressed. Rene's face was flushed. To me she looked luminous, her eyes bright, excited by what had happened, content with their time together, more than satisfied. Without further conversation he left with Celine.

Rene began to tell me about her time with Marcel. I asked her to share with me what she liked, what he said to her and what she said to him. I wasn't sure she was ready to tell me everything or to convey the level of emotion involved in her first coupling with another man. However, she soon could not resist revealing her lust to have him again.

Before beginning to describe her time with Marcel, Rene suggested we pause to reflect on what was happening to us, what we had experienced for the first time during the past week. "Henry, I don't think we should go further without trying to understand what this means. If it is too soon for firm conclusions, at least we should share our opinions. It's not enough to describe to one another what we have done and imagine together what might take place in the days ahead. That can be just a turn on for us. But I need perspective on what this will do to our relationship and to each of us."

I could feel a certain fear other part.

"Rene, can you begin. I wonder if this is the time for this. It may be too soon to take this very far here in the middle of our visit."

"Henry, I feel I have been given a brightly wrapped present: to Rene from Celine and Marcel and Henry. I have loved opening this new toy. So far it is exciting to play with this new thing. But I worry I will be carried away and won't be able to think about or enjoy anything else. Will the pleasure continue to build, each time I play, or will it turn to pain for both of us? Am I being selfish, reckless? Do I want this toy too much and like it so well that I will wear it out, not know how to take care of it. Will it harm others, especially you Henry? Will I become repellent to you, and then finally to myself?

"These are the things going through my mind after our experience with Ramon and Pilar and now with Marcel and Celine--especially since we are likely to go further with all four of them. What are the implications of what happens on vacation for what happens when we are home, trying to settle into a relationship we can sustain? Have you thought about that Henry?"

"Not as much as I should Rene. I have been caught up in what we have found exciting and pleasurable, especially because I see your eagerness and enjoyment. I hesitate to interrupt that. Maybe when we are on our way home, or after we arrive, will be the best time to reflect on what has happened and try to agree on what comes next. Right now it seems to me we are, if you will, "learning by doing."

"Rene, you are in the process of fulfilling needs you have repressed or even denied for a long time. I believe it will be best for both of us to let things develop here and in Barcelona. Then in a time of greater calm and concentration I will give you my views in a more thoughtful and organized fashion. I urge you to approach the days ahead with that same commitment--after our vacation has ended."

After considering my comments quietly for several minutes, Rene nodded positively and smiled. " Henry, you are making this easier for me than it probably should be. You are taking so much responsibility even though I am the one who may benefit the most. I should know by now you always consider my pleasure more than your own. " I told her letting things move along as they might was to my benefit as well.

"Now, Rene, why don't you tell me about your time with Marcel tonight. I will turn the lights out so that we can both concentrate on what you describe. And would you mind touching me while you tell me?" She agreed.

"Henry, he was amazed and a little intimidated to learn he would be the first man other than you to have me in more than ten years. First, we just stood in the dark with our arms around each other, kissing. He impressed upon me because this was the first time for me he would try to do everything I wanted from him. He asked me if I was ready for what he could give me and I told him yes, I wanted him. 'What do you want me for Rene? Tell me. Say the words.' "

"I want you to make love to me Marcel. However you want me."

"He sat down on the edge of the bed. 'Please take off your clothes for me, Rene. I want to see all of you'.

"I wanted to do that for him, Henry, anything to increase his desire for me. I liked his eyes on me. After I shrugged off my blouse I stopped and cupped my breasts and toyed with my nipples while I looked at him, performing in a way I hoped pleased him. I felt very sensual, uninhibited. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall. He already knew I had nothing underneath from having touched me. I asked him if I was what he wanted. He nodded, yes.

albright
albright
210 Followers