All Comments on 'Harry Pt. 01'

by Roboboy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 4 years ago
A very sexy account of the start of a new relationship with a hung stud in MFM

The author says it's true, so I believe him. There is nothing so erotic as a good MFM tale and I found the story well described and frankly hot! He is very lucky to have such an accommodating sexy wife who was able to attract a stud with a 10" cock. (there are not many guys who can truly approach this number) The fact that he willingly agreed to the husband's conditions also showed he had enough intelligence to use the situation to his advantage. So this story provides the rare opportunity of a willing sexy wife, hung intelligent stud and a husband who was happy to join in the fun.

I have to confess to being another husband who has enjoyed a similar situation and there is simply nothing to compare with a good MFM sex session. Our stud had a 9" cock but was also expert at massage, oral and pleasing my wife. We had a number of meet-ups over a two year period and did most things one could over that time. Eventually, he moved oversea's and that was the end of that. We had quite a few goes at finding other studs but never managed to gel quite like our time with Lance (I'm sure a great nickname for him) Now over the past few years my wife has made me destroy all out pictures and video's of our time together, in case we pop off and the kids, get to see how we used to enjoy our time with another hung stud. I think they would have a good laugh but My control over these issues has diminished.

Anyway, 5* for a story well-told and a trigger for past memories. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why read it?

I skip most of it. It's the same stupid garbage every time. But sometimes, at the end, the husband realizes he has both pride, self respect and a sense of self preservation. His wife has exposed herself to every single nasty sexual disease known to man. Why would any man touch her with a ten foot pole? Doing so could be a death sentence. Your husband in this story turned out to be an idiot. Here's one more hint - Drop the "true story" garbage. Realize where you are. A porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. This was simply a nightmare composed of stupid people doing unreasonable, stupid things. Even for a fictional story, this was complete drivel.

1 star

PS - It belongs in Fetish.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Damned liar

Not about the trashy cuck story, but saying it is a true story makes you look like even more of an idiot than the story. No I didn't read it, didn't need to after your forewor.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Everything about you is medium

Including your normal, average, medium-sized 7" cock. That is really about 40% larger than the average cock of 5 inches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing.

Time to take a long walk on a short marriage.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
Really?

Really? I'm suspecting that next part should be post in Gay category...This marriage has just ended...So no need for part 2...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We can hope

He never woke up, right?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
"This is a true story"

That automatically causes you to lose a star.

Rawraw25Rawraw25over 4 years ago

Great story, hope Part 2 will arrive soon

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
This is a decent intro

but the seeds of simp cuckdom are sown. Husband is controlling the action now but the wife's initial deception, and out burst at him for stopping the fucking with Henry foreshadow his pain. If you are not allowing comments, that of course will effect my scoring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a crock of shite!

Stupid is as Stupid does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rubbish

What a load of crap.Incedently commentator Rawraw needs to get out more or stick to comics if he thinks this shit was good.

katibkatibover 4 years ago
Rarely..

do I say anything disparaging about a story, no matter how bad it is from the topic to the author's lack of basic grammar, and that is my position here. However, it occurs to me that a disproportionate number of LW authors and I suppose readers seem to have the idea that a man who is married to a good, perhaps beautiful, woman is sexually aroused by the idea and/or the sight of his wife being fucked by another man. I find that hard to believe. I know this is fiction (or I hope it is) but I long for the day when I can pick up a story in LW and find that a man who sees his wife fucking another man will react in a manner that I would take to be "normal" and reasonable: that is, he beats the hell out of the transgressor and heads for a divorce lawyer the next day. Stories with subjects such as the current one are bovine feces distilled.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Clear path for her to cheat

Hopefully in future chapters we find this not to be a typical weak cuck situation. I like that he has stood up for himself as he try’s to understand his internal perversion

Looking forward to next chapter

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

What a.happy little cuck you arw.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
THIS WIFE CAN'T BE TRUSTED

she cheated on her husband. . then lied to him repeatedly...then broke the agreed upon rules the very first night..... three strikes and you're out.. if hubby doesn't get emphatic with the rules.. and make this to be only when he's home...this marriage is done...she is a cheating lying no good worthless slut bitch whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous