Hentai World: Doctor Fuch's Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep, a former chimpanzee. Now . . ."

"And this happened because of the xeno plant extract?"

"Plant extracts, plural. We used the fire rose 'oil', actually digestive fluid, for breakdown, and the red spice bean juice for stability. It works as theorized. DNA is still intact, and the conversion was not only painless but intensely stimulating, sexually. The aphrodisiac in the oil rivals the Shmoo."

"You honestly can't be planning to use this on other living creatures, are you?!"

"Of course not . . . well, not exactly. Don't give me that horrified look. I sent a report up the ladder. Upper Management thinks we might be able to make something from the aphrodisiac, and the oil/juice combo might be useful in prisons, since the Social Moralists are looking to bring back the death penalty. And it's not even death exactly. The DNA shows great promise for clone use, so any prisoner will pay a debt in someway or another. They're also thinking of weaponization. Strange thing, though. I got this memo from Upper Management, here."

Ingels reads the memo: "Doctor Fuchs?! What would Fuchs want with this stuff?"

"I don't know. I called Fuchs. He doesn't remember sending the memo. He wants body massage oil, yes, but not this stuff. He told me he'll speak with Upper Management and Supply. Says it looks like a snafu. I'll talk to Upper Management to make sure."

Memo to Doctor Ernst Fuchs dated 2207.10.14:

I wish to inform you that due to supply problems regarding X-Treme Massage Oil, it has been decided to use the modified fire rose extract. Subsequent tests of this version has revealed no harmful side effects upon lab specimens and, thus, is deemed safe for use. Consult Virginia AI program for further information.

Virginia viewed Magda's gurgling, rippling body as she melted into a protoplasmic blob: skin, muscle, and bone, rendered into basic DNA.

The cans entered the side door. They entered empty, and exited sealed and full. Magda's picture, taken in the Hall of Mirrors, her visage forever frozen in a look of disdain, complete with cocked eyebrow, etched in 3D on each can. A label, simply titled Magda, each with an escalating number, was etched on the other side, indicating her new purpose.

The Orgasmic Massage Machine drained Magda's protoplasmic essence into the cans, which rotated back to the pillar, to be put in storage for later use.

Virginia, in her mainframe, read through Magda's brain pattern. Magda's avatar, newly constructed, slept on a bed nearby. Her image was permanently oiled, like Virginia.

All of Magda, her personality, essence, life pattern, was now downloaded and stored, with copies saved to the mainframe.

"Of course, I'll have to make some alterations to her pattern. She'll be more useful that way. The question is what to do with her?"

A memory popped up, of Mark Summers and his surreptitious glances at Magda in the cafeteria.

"Hmmm, yes. I think it's time for a closer look at the Summers." She glanced at the sleeping Magda. "Later."

****

Magda woke, from an intensely erotic dream of hands, oil, and massages, and someone sucking on her clit. Well, not so much awoke, as orgasmed to wakefulness.

"Gasp! Uuunngh! What the bloody hell?!"

There was somebody sucking on her clit. Magda's confusion vanished into extreme outrage. One moment, she was in that fantastic machine, getting the best massage ever to the Rach Three.

The next, she was naked, oiled, in bed, in a white room, with a mysterious woman between her legs, giving her cunt the kind of attention rarely allowed, except as an experiment, or on rare special occasions.

"Bloody fuck! Get the bloody hell off my clit you bloody slag!"

Magda tried to grab the offender's hair but, "What the fuck?! I can't bloody move!"

"Of course you can't," a voice chuckled, seeming to come from everywhere. "You're mine. You can't do anything, unless I say you can."

"What . . .?! Who the fuck is this?! Show yourself!"

The woman between her legs raised her head. Her lips shone wet with Magda's cum. Magda looked at the woman, shocked. An erotic heat washed through her body. She was hot for this woman, and didn't know why.

The woman licked the cum from her lips.

"Hello," she said, "My name is Virginia. You may call me Mistress. We are going to have so much fun together." The woman dipped her head back between Magda's legs.

"Oh fuck!" the redheaded milf gasped.

To Be Continued.