Her Accident

Story Info
A transgender anthro mare holds her bladder for too long.
2.1k words
2.4k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Oof..."

Garnet twitched, the anthro mare standing tall, quivering. Her tail flicked up and she forced it down again, everything suddenly feeling a bit...off.

"Hm."

Nah, it couldn't be that bad. With a rich, brown coat of hair and a white splash of a marking over her right breast, the mare turned heads in the street -- though that could well have been because she carried herself differently after everything she'd been through. Her lighter brown-blonde mane had been tied back from her neck in a couple of ties, just keeping it off the proud arch, and Garnet drew a deep, steadying breath.

It had been so long since she had been able to indulge in her little kink, omorashi. It was unusual -- well, she found it tricky to find others that enjoyed the same, much less those in the same area as her. But it was her kink and she could enjoy what she wanted, really, even when it came to the thrill of holding her pee back.

For there was nothing quite like that strain of holding her bladder, not for Garnet, the tickling ache of worry that she was going to lose control at any moment. She hadn't strictly set out that morning, for a little shopping, with the notion of indulging in restraining herself, but it had happened that way. First, she hadn't been able to use the bathroom in the shopping centre as it had been closed due to a flood and then the little coffee shop she'd stopped at for a snack and a drink had been closed for cleaning too. So, there really hadn't been anywhere to go.

Garnet smiled and brushed her fingers down her mane. Nah, it was fine, definitely. She'd been able to hold for a long time before, so she'd be fine. She'd only not played with her kink for some time as she'd needed to recover fully after surgery.

Piece of cake.

Her skin prickled, invigorated in the moment. Was it okay that she was doing that? A sense of illicit naughtiness, that really didn't belong there, seeped through, but she was the one out there doing it in public. No one around her had any idea at all that she was being just a little bit kinky, but it really was just harmless fun.

Not to mention how it got her all hot and bothered, heat pooling in her crotch, in a way she'd had to get used to since everything had settled. Her body felt more like hers than it had ever been before -- so why did she push herself with that element of control, holding her urine to the point where she thought she didn't have control?

Garnet didn't know. But the mare knew it got her hot, that it made her press her lips together just a little harder, her nostrils fluttering. She wanted to squeeze her legs together as it became a little harder to walk, heading for another clothing shop before thinking about going home. But that was a double-edged sword in itself too, for it made her want to urinate more, kind of, and also helped restrict the flow at times too. That was why some crossed their legs when they were desperately trying not to urinate and lose control.

"Oof..."

She let out a soft murmur, ignoring the ripple that went through her at her kinky little indulgence, rifling through racks of clothes. Garnet could not wholly pretend to herself, however, that she was focusing on the act of finding a new blouse for herself (she fancied one of those with the lace-up detail in the middle of the chest up to the neckline). That was just a distraction as she moved through the racks, her chest tight, breath coming in shorter and shorter gasps.

"Can I help you with anything, miss?"

Her heart surged. Oh, it was good to hear that -- but bad too because she couldn't be disturbed! But the poor sales assistant was just doing her job and had no idea at all that Garnet was holding a full bladder, the mare offering her a watery smile.

"Oh, yeah..." She tried, though her words came out more faintly than she'd been expecting. "Just, you know...browsing."

"No problem!"

The sales associate seemed glad to get back to the cashier's station and Garnet couldn't blame her. She wasn't all that forward about talking to other anthros either. Yet the chat, however brief, had brought her attention even more to how dire her situation was, nipping at her lower lip.

She was turned on by it, heat racing through her, a delicious sensation. Yet knowing she could lose control of her bladder at any time and make a big mess -- it wouldn't even be something she could hide either! How was she meant to deal with that?

Oh no...

Had Garnet pushed things too far? Grunting in the back of her throat, she turned her attention to home, thinking to try the taxi rank outside the shopping centre so she could get home a little more quickly. She'd usually go for the bus, if she was just scooting home after a light trip, but needs must when she had to use the bathroom so quickly.

She all but waddled out of the shop, knowing she looked ridiculous but being forced to take short, quick mincing little steps, her hooves clacking too loudly against the pavement. Heat crawled up her neck and the notion struck her that everyone was looking at her -- they had to be looking at her. She'd be looking at her if she saw someone walking down the street as awkwardly as she was!

Alas, the bathroom near the taxi station, the bus station around the corner, was locked up too, with no note on it at all to say why it was. Likely vandalism or something like that. She wouldn't have honestly used that bathroom herself if she had not been desperate.

Briefly, the horse wondered if she should try a restaurant quickly, darting to the back and using the loos before anyone caught her. But that would be so rude -- she couldn't do that! And the lure of a full bladder, weighing heavily on her, was too alluring for her to pass up.

I can make it home like this, then everything will be okay.

She slipped into the back seat of the next taxi to pull up, glad of the ride at least. That would help and she was at least sure it would be a lot smoother than the bus. She gave the taxi driver her information and settled in for the least comfortable ride of her life.

She'd never had someone drive that roughly. He was not a dangerous driver, of course not -- she would have got straight out of the car again if that had been the case. But every bump and pothole in the road rocked through her as she did her best to press her legs together, but not too hard, the tension in her bladder rising and rising.

"Oof..."

"You okay back there, miss?"

"Um..." Garnet flushed heavily, eyes watering. "Yes, yes, I'm fine..."

"If you're going to be sick, I'd appreciate if you'd get out of the car."

She would have rolled her eyes if she was not in such a predicament.

"Trust me," she said, muttering though still loudly enough for him to hear her. "I'm not feeling sick at all."

The stoat taxi driver would have to believe her, though he did step on the accelerator just a little. She wasn't all that sure she appreciated that as she pressed her fingers, briefly, over her lower abdomen. The tension there... It was as if her bladder had inflated into a balloon, though that was just her overactive imagination at work, strained and tense, as if she was about to blow at any moment.

She sighed softly, licking her lips, drumming her fingers on her thigh -- but that only made it worse. How could little vibrations like that make her feel so sore and so needy?

It was wrong, so very wrong, and she sucked in a breath. Was that wetness at her pussy, in her underwear, arousal or...pee? There was no way for Garnet to tell, not without shoving her entire hand down into her underwear right then and there, which she definitely wasn't going to do.

So, she didn't know, not truly, if she was already releasing little droplets of urine into her underwear. What if she soaked through? Heat burned her cheeks. It could be smelled... How good a sense of smell did the stoat driver have?

A pothole jostled the car as the taxi went straight through it and she swallowed a whimper. Her eyes watered and yet her body still ached to have more, to do more, panting softly.

"Oh..."

She kept her cry as soft and as small as she could, resisting the urge to squirm in place. That would make it worse -- but was it better or worse with how aroused she was? Damn it, Garnet just didn't know.

Wriggling and shifting too much on the back seat of the taxi, the mare tried her best to breathe slowly and evenly, yet the urge to urinate swelled inside her. She didn't dare, not anymore, brush her fingers over her crotch, for she feared the slightest pressure would have her releasing her bladder in a hot, wet gush of urine.

"Ah -- this is my stop!"

She couldn't be more relieved to be out, throwing money at the taxi driver and diving out the door. Sure, it was a risk to hit the ground that hard with her hooves, clipping the pavement sharply in her haste, but Garnet had to get out, her tail clamped down, ears back.

If she could just get into her home, she'd be able to get to the bathroom.

"No, no, no..."

No... Already there was a thin stream of urine spurting and she clenched as hard as she could, willing her pelvic floor not to fail her. She had to hold it! It was all she could do as she rushed inside, fumbling with the key in the door, the pressure straining bitterly every time she dropped the keys, trying to grab and snatch them out of the air.

Ah! The door was open!

With a groan, she darted inside, slamming the door...and didn't make it.

Only to privacy, only just about. Though Garnet didn't know how good that was as her eyes widened in horror and the weakness of her bladder, how everything down there had changed after surgery, came upon her.

Those little spurts of urine, her body not holding complete control, turned into a thick, heady rush of piss, soaking straight through her underwear and leaking into her trousers. Urine ran down her legs as the mare stood, bow-legged, a moan on her lips.

For, as humiliating as it was to find she didn't have as much control over her bladder as she had before, it was exhilarating. Embarrassing, yes, but thrilling to, the release overwhelming, heat rushing through her. Garnet whined, eyes half-closed, sliding down the wall, conscious of the mess she was making in her hallway, though the equine could only be glad, even then, that she had just about made it to safety before releasing her bladder.

If she tried again, she might not be so lucky. And that notion excited her more than she should have admitted, even to herself.

The aroma of urine should have repulsed her and yet it did no more than make Garnet's nostrils twitch, a slight giggle bubbling up from her lips. She pressed back against the wall, squatting with her back to it, the stream of piss easing off a little.

Dirty. Uncontrollable. The heat of shame seeping into her bones.

Oh, how she loved it. And she had never wanted to stop, even if the reasons for taking a break from her kink had been needed.

She'd be able to try again soon, though her ability to hold her urine was greatly reduced. And only time would tell just how public her accidents would be in the future.

Garnet couldn't wait to find out just how far she could push her limits.

Even if they had humiliating consequences...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare3 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Captured by the Elves A human soldier is taken by a mysterious band of she elves.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Her Mother's Cock Emiko lusts for her mother's cock...in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Good Fucking Examination Tyler receives a very special treatment from Doctor Kendra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Thicker Ch. 01 A furry weight gain novel...in NonHuman
A Bad Bet with a Playful T-girl Will he lose and be feminized by his fun sexy T-girl friend?in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories