Her Mother's Cock

Story Info
Emiko lusts for her mother's cock...
2k words
18.9k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Emiko bit her lip softly, the futa woman brushing her long, black hair back behind her, from where it was tied in a ponytail and had slipped just a little bit forward. She was more slender than her mother, though looking upon her mother while she was sprawled out asleep was something else entirely, the black, sheer babydoll that her similarly futa mother was wearing doing nothing to leave anything at all to the imagination.

Oh, Emiko knew it was wrong to watch her mother, Asami, like that, she really did. But it was so tempting, too tempting, when her futa mother didn't know that she was there. The babydoll hid a little, but, well, nowhere near enough. Her mother was not wearing any underwear and Emiko could not resist slipping into the bedroom, moving slowly, making sure that her mother was well and truly asleep.

She didn't want to get caught, no. Not when she could carry on getting everything that she needed, aching for Asami, wanting her, lusting for her. Her shaft throbbed within her thong -- the white thong that she had stolen from her mother. Even though it would have been horrible for her if she had been caught, topless and only wearing a thong in her mother's bedroom, somehow, the lure of her mother was simply too much, even then, for her to resist.

She knelt beside the bed, finally getting a good look, that evening, at her mother's cock. It lay half-hard against her thigh, hidden from Emiko from where she had been standing in the doorway by the rise of her mother's thigh. Yet all was exposed there as Emiko licked her lips, glancing at her mother with a subtle smile.

Her mother was beautiful, her black hair shorter than Emiko's but there was no denying that she was her mother's daughter, even if her cock gave that away too. Her cock was a good length, seven inches long, when swollen fully, and thick enough around to be a good handful for Emiko, though she wished she could feel it inside her too. Despite getting her kicks from her mother when Asami was none the wiser, she could not help but long for more, the young woman having learned so much about her sexuality and her needs since she had turned eighteen. Yet that lust grew and grew, opening up a whole new world of depravity to her.

"Mother..."

She breathed, brushing Asami's cock with the tips of her fingers, stroking slowly up and down, encouraging her mother's cock to harden up all the way. She had to be patient, however, though Emiko really did not know what she would do if she got caught, leaning in closer and closer.

"I love your cock so much..."

She'd grown bolder and bolder in her lust for her mother, letting the hard rod spring up as she squeezed her bare tits in around it. It was needed, yes, so very badly -- and surely her mother was in need too. Surely her mother would not mind at all being tended to, even if Asami did not know what was going on?

No... No, her mother would appreciate it, she was sure, but that did not mean that she was yet bold enough to tell her mother what she wanted from her, how much she ached for her mother, day in and day out. With her mother's dick encased between her soft, pillowy tits, she slipped them up and down, massaging the length in the quietest, gentlest boob job that she could manage. After all, she had to take her mother's sweet slumber into account, resting there for a moment with a triumphant grin on her lips. Her joy surprised even her, though Emiko went right along with it, letting her body exult, trembling with raw, pure delight.

"Mother..." She breathed, her voice barely above a whisper, holding her mother's rod between her tits. "Congratulations... You have raised a slut for a daughter."

Giggling very faintly, she tipped forward, kissing the glans at the head of her mother's cock, enjoying the moment, savouring it. She most likely would be jacking off to it later, after all, her mother dancing through each and every one of her fantasies since that time she had caught her naked. Maybe that had been Emiko's sexual awakening of sorts?

Ah, it was no matter. Not really. Better to be there in the moment as her lips parted softly around the glans, enjoying their slickness, the tease of them over her tongue. Her mother's cock would always be what she lusted for, her eyes falling half-lidded, dropping more and more and more into the moment, as if nothing else in the world existed for Emiko outside her mother and the bedroom.

She would have liked that, all as she smirked subtly, quivering with need. Her own shaft plumped up even more in her thong, a wet spot showing through the front, lapping softly and gently over the head of her mother's dick. She swirled her tongue around the glans, teasing faintly, but keeping her motions slow and gentle, all so that she could keep up the secrecy just for a little while longer, her mother unaware of what her daughter was doing watching her, lusting for her.

Maybe, one day, it would all be out in the open and Emiko would not have to hide her desire anymore, though Emiko was unsure if that day would come anytime soon.

Her lips parted over the head of Asami's dick, worshipping her shaft, letting her breasts slip away as she slipped down into a blowjob. That gave her more control, not worrying as much about accidentally jostling and disturbing her mother when she was only holding her cock in her mother. She bobbed her head softly, growing bolder and bolder, relishing in the thickness of her mother's dick in her mouth, her tongue pressed up to the underside and swirling around as much of the head as she could manage every time she drew back.

Emiko began by holding the base of her mother's dick in her hand, but slowly working her way down allowed her, at long, delicious last, to sink all seven inches of that wonderful cock into her mouth. It brushed the back of her throat, forcing her to gulp and swallow around it, her eyes half-closed, letting the moment wash over her.

Oh, I've wanted this for so long...

She only wished she could do more, more to please her mother, even to serve her. Hell, Emiko was still working out the nuances of her sexuality and the futa woman thought too that they would be always changing, always giving her more to challenge, to test out, to see more of still.

Her mother's pre-cum trickled onto her tongue and she fed it reverently into the back of her throat, swallowing every drop down that she was given. As much as she loved and adored her mother, however, Asami was not as over productive as some she had heard could be, though Emiko was still learning there. Still, as Asami's dick throbbed and pulsed within her mouth, she knew that she would do anything, absolutely anything, for a taste of her, pressing down on her cock to take her into the back of her throat.

Emiko let out the softest groan that she could, lust rising. She needed it, her whole body trembling with barely repressed need. Bobbing her head up and down with single-minded intent, she sucked and played her tongue around her mother's cock, focusing on her and her alone. Nothing mattered other than that cock, the cock she adored, her mother's breathing, ensuring that all was right and well, at least with her little corner of the world in that bedroom.

Her mother, however, had to cum sooner or later, Emiko a little more forceful as she grew bolder, encouraged by the fact that her mother remained soundly asleep. Yes, that was good, a very good thing, and she coaxed her mother closer and closer to the edge, varying the speed of her blowjob, sliding down and then back up slowly, or going more quickly, changing it up a bit. Her hand brushed her mother's nuts faintly, though they were so sensitive, even in their sack, that she truly did fear waking Asami if she started groping and grabbing at those too roughly, so she had to take care.

She moaned faintly around that cock, languishing in her attention of it, kissing it deeply even as she sucked. Maybe it was a kind of French kiss -- just one that involved a cock rather than a pair of lips. Yet her mother could not and would not hold back, not even in sleep, her body twitching faintly as her cock throbbed and grew even tenderer within the soft, warm clasp of Emiko's adoring lips.

The rush of ejaculation sent her heart soaring, beating wildly, though Emiko just about managed to contain herself as she sucked down and gulped every drop of her mother's cum. Oh, it was so much better direct from the source, slick and sliding around her mouth as she held Asami's cock there, swallowing everything down, her lips pursed tightly around that gorgeous girth. Nothing went to waste, not even a single drop, her mother spending everything that she had to give straight into her very own futa daughter's mouth.

She had to hold back her moans, however, for that would have been too much, too loud, too brash, too risky. And she couldn't make things too risky, especially considering all that she was risking then, even if Emiko thought, privately, that her mother should have understood her fascination with her. Her mother, after all, was the only other futa she knew and she was caught up in a spell that Asami had not even realised she had been weaving.

Drinking down every drop of her mother's cum, Emiko waited for her to begin softening, kissing the tip of Asami's cock as she withdrew.

A little cum was still held in her mouth, so she did not speak, smiling secretively as she crawled up to her mother's head, moving along the carpet quietly while her mother, of course, remained sleeping soundly on the bed.

Thank you mother, she said softly, in the privacy of her mind for she didn't want to open her mouth just yet. All for the gift of your seed, all for your cum.

She was a slut and she loved it, exploring her sexuality, doing more, daring herself to lust more, harder, all for her futa mother. It was an addiction of sorts, but not one that Asami had any inclination at all to fix, not as her mother slumbered softly, her lips ever so slightly parted.

It was too tempting of a scene as she leaned down carefully, kissing and licking her mother on the lips. A little of Asami's semen was left on and in her mother's mouth, a tantalising reminder of all that had come to pass there, though Asami, sleeping, would never know what her daughter had done to her. And all Emiko had done was give her pleasure, so, really, was it all that bad?

No... Not at all. Not in Emiko's mind.

Kissing her mother softly, she sat back, only to swallow the remaining semen, heart pounding in her chest. Her lungs ached softly, as if she had not been taking in enough air, but that was okay, for she would soon slip from the bedroom to look after herself too and no one would be any the wiser about what she'd done there. Her mother's rod of hot flesh still gleamed, faintly, with a glisten of Emiko's saliva, yet it would dry before Asami woke.

With the taste of her mother on her lips, Emiko grinned.

There was nothing in the world she would ever lust for more than her mother's cock.

And she was okay with that.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Elf Dick and The Stormwind Ass Big futa elf cock seeking fat milf human ass.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Rin's Charm A curvy goth futa receives a very special pendant...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Futanari Centaur Frustration Pt. 01 The sexual frustration of a futa centaur and her roommate.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Futa Finds New Fucktoy Futa uses something new to masturbate with.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Quarantined Due to Futa Virus Stuck in quarantine with my sister during the futa virus.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories