Her Art Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

hips and lifted. Marie commanded, "Yes, yes, NOW!"

I gasped myself. It felt like we had always belonged together. She moaned and rocked on me. My hips couldn't avoide upward thrusts. Big eyes fron the front seat were taking it all in.

"I'll be damned. Look at that. It's art. Can you believe it? Car sex as art?"

Avril suddenly stopped moving. I was licking the back of her neck and wondered what was going on.

The voice was amazingly calm. "This is fantastic. My first ever car sex. He has an amazing cock..."

She hesitated, "but I want more than a quick fuck in the back seat. He's not only captured my body, but I am falling, falling for him. Take us to the apartment where there can be some romance to go with the sex!"

I couldn't believe the self control, but the story sounded hot. She rose off my straining cock, turned around, and sat down with her liquid lips sliding up and down the underside of my shaft.

"You are ok with this? A little delay to improve the loving?"

We cuddled tightly all the way back, not talking but kissing here and there. Deciding not to offend the landlady, we buttoned up before getting out of the car. Inside there was pushing and shoving and laughter. Avril said to me, "Go take a shower, I need to talk to the others."

When I got out, there were four naked bodies waitng for their turn. Punches were thrown halfheartedly.

"Make some fizzy fruit drinks without booze and take them to the bedroom with the biggest bed."

The drinks and some chocolates from a bowl in the kitchen were on the night table. I was in the middle of a largish bed that split the difference between an American Queen and King. Lazy thoughts ran through my head. The new lover had put me through a quick compatibility test and liked it. Liked it enough to make me wait for more in this fancy bed. After all the excitement, I was sliding towards sleep.

I dimly heard Anita's voice, "I told you. He is faded. If we get in there, he will attack in the night."

There was late moonlight in the bedroom when I was awakened by fingers softly stroking a limp item. A quiet voice at my ear asked, "What happened to the midnight attack?"

I turned and pulled the warm naked body on top. "I was worn out by the stress of dealing with the new artist."

Avril gazed down with a Mona Lisa look. "There is no end to your teasing."

Sleepy voices said, "No end, that is right."

Marie's voice said, "Stay absolutely still. You are a study for a painting."

The phone cameras don't make any noise, but Marie was crawling around getting images from many angles. I planned an attack on both of them and flexed under my new lover.

Avril said, "This is making me terribly wet. I must have him."

Impatient, I rose with Avril in my arms and fled to the other room, where the sofa absorbed two bodies falling on it and joining violently together. The sweet English girl beat my ass and called for more. I roared and pounded, completely losing it with this marvelous woman.

She came with a dying wail as the doorway was filled with smiling faces. I sat us up and asked, "Was that romantic enough?"

We were swarmed with yelling bodies and knocked to the carpet. Anita brought a duvet to cover us and announced, "She has been initiated into the harem. It was a marvelous performance."

My mother, with a special look of her own, said, "They could get paid for that."

Marie pulled Avril to her breast and said, "I am going to paint them from the camera images and make it a momento of a special morning."

Avril moaned and cried, "Too much! Too much."

Bodies finally stirred and left to start breakfast. We were instructed to stay where we were on the floor. Avril whispered indecencies in my ear. I pinched a boob tip and threatened to take her behind every tree.

Leaning against the sofa, she said, "At least we have an early start. Everyone dress in layers for a bike ride on the Lucca parapet in the chill of the day." The guide had decided biking was better than running and sweating.

In the shower, we soaped each other and needed frequent kisses. She brought a hand up and slapped the side of my face, lightly. "You have released all my emotions. I am not thinking straight. My girl parts already want more."

I pulled her tight, front to back, a stiff shaft filling the gap at the top of her thighs. "There isn't a shortage of him. You realize our performance has made some pussies wet in the other room?"

She turned and pressed her head to my chest. "Yes, I do. This fine cock I am holding has other duties. The new girl has to share!" She giggled and squeezed.

I changed the subject to avoid throwing her down for another round. "In a month, it will be fall sliding into winter in the Alps. Marie is promised a mountain chalet in which to do winter art. Speaking of duties, do you have thoughts about an artistic way to spend the next month getting there? No freeways, no industrial clutter?"

I was pushed out of the shower and punched. She laughed at me, standing there in the bathroom with a hard cock ready to go to work. "Make that go away if I am to think about travel and not sex!"

"Travel with sex," I said, making a threatening move.

She ran into the kitchen, "Help, he is bad again."

(Continued in Part 4)