Her Ass Is Mine

Story Info
Baby goes insane with my tongue deep in her ass.
894 words
4.08
28.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened only two nights ago. It was a lot of fun, and I hope you have fun reading about it. I appreciate you doing so!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for Blue, The World's Hottest Woman, to get out of the shower. I wasn't just sitting there. Unless I have something else to busy me, I'm never "just sitting there." I'm playing with my pussy. Almost always, and I'd already had the first of many orgasms I would have that night, and rubbed my handful of ladycum all over my breasts and tummy.

I was working on orgasm number two when Baby came out of the shower. I slid my ass back, put my feet on the edge of the bed and spread my legs wide. I leaned back, propping myself up on my hands behind me so she could see my glistening tummy and breasts, and my large butterfly pussylips fluttering for her. Blue looked at me while drying her hair. "Looks like you found a way to entertain yourself!"

"Lots of entertainment between my legs, baby!"

She turned around, still drying her hair, waggling her irresistible ass pretty much on purpose. I reached under her and slid one finger from her pussy, up through her ass cheeks, telling her, "YOU are a fucking pussytease!"

She was still bent over and drying her hair with a towel. "I am not! You were teasing your pussy yourself, and very well, I should add."

I smiled while she hung her towel in the bathroom, then came back, climbed up and started across our huge bed on her hands and knees. She knew what she was doing to me, her ass moving hotly from side to side as she went.

Fuck. I'm such a horny slut for her, and she really knows how to push my buttons...

I had to do it. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs from under her...Baby screamed out loud in delight! She landed on her tummy, and so accommodatingly with her legs spread and her hot ass in the air...I pounced facefirst on her pretty ass, my mouth landing between her asscheeks. I spread them with both hands and Baby squealed happily when my eager tongue slid into her. "FUCK YEAH! GIMME YOUR TONGUE! FUCK MY ASS WITH IT! ALL OF IT!"

I growled at her from deep in my throat, held onto her ass and fucked my long tongue HARD into her! At the top of her lungs, she screamed, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" With her forehead on the mattress and her arms above her head on the bed, my hot woman pushed her ass at my face, wanting every inch of my tongue...I growled more at her with my lips against her opening and my tongue BURIED inside her. "SUNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Her asscheeks and her entire body tensed and hard spasms overtook her...I held her down and rode her ass with my mouth and tongue while she came uncontrollably for her hot fuckslut!

While she stayed on her tummy catching her breath, I straddled her ass and rubbed my overheated, dripping pussy all over her ass, letting my hot juices dribble down between her cheeks and burn her sweet opening. That made her wriggle her hips and whimper, her cheeks tightening under me with excitement.

I slid my pussy up the middle of her back, leaving a trail of Sunnyjuices, then slid over her head and settled on my hands and knees in front of her, my knees spread apart so she could see my dark-tanned pussylips between my thighs and my firm asscheeks spread for her.

Baby raised her head and propped herself on her elbows...I hotly waggled my ass at her and threw all of my ass-length hair back at her. She tried to reach under me to get to my pussy with her tongue. "Oh, Baby like that pussy? See how drippy-wet it is for you? That pussy really needs to be sucked on!"

Blue grabbed handfuls of my long hair, and I could feel her hot breath on my pussy. "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! SUNNY'S PUSSY BELONGS TO ME! NOW, GIVE IT TO ME!" I giggled and tossed myself on my back in front of her. She growled more, opened her mouth wide and roughly TOOK ME, sucking my big, throbbing pussylips way into her mouth and ravaging it with her hot, wet tongue! My body shook hard while she suck, suck, sucked, fucking her tongue against my clit...my insane orgasm took me completely and filled her mouth...Baby sucked and swallowed...sucked and swallowed while I lost myself and fucked at her mouth!

Oh my...my, my, my...

My precious lover crawled up on my body and we rolled over on our sides, where I wrapped myself around her and cuddled her, holding her head in my breasts and stroking her back in long, soft caresses. She purred to me with contentment, rubbing her face in my breasts along with warm, wet kisses. I buried my face in her hair and spoke softly, "I love you so, so much, my Blue."

With her warm breath in my breasts, she replied, "I love YOU so, so much, Sunny..."

With my legs around her and both of us holding onto each other, we fell fast asleep.

The End

© 2020 Sunny Johansen

Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection