Her Best Friend's Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Special?" Angela's throat was tight around the word.

"Oh, Angela, Of all mum's friends, you've always been the most beautiful. Hands down. You must know that. And I'd always hoped there was something, special I guess, that you felt for me..."

"Since your eighteenth birthday party?" Angela almost squeaked. This was much more personal and intimate than she had anticipated.

"Oh God, long before that. I always looked forward to seeing you, you seemed so interested in my life and I guess just everything. I...well,, it was really easy to fantasize about you on nights after you had visited. Fantasize while in my bed. Sorry if that sounds, well, teenage I suppose. And, yes, you coming to my big birthday party, that was...so memorable. Let's just leave it at that. And then, here am I staying in your flat and trying not to make an ass of myself. And I thought I did pretty good. And then on my last night here, I found a pair of your panties wrapped up in the bedclothes. Probably they just got left there after the wash or something, though I couldn't stop myself from wishing that you had kind of left them for me intentionally. And I, well I totally stroked myself off in them. I couldn't stop myself. It was so arousing just by itself to be in your flat, and then with your panties. Sorry, probably totally TMI."

"No, no, not too much. It's...fine". That was all Angela managed to say in reassurance. Her mind was reeling. He had indeed found her used panties. Not just that but had been turned on by them. Used them for his own pleasuring just as she had done with his t-shirt. But what he had said was much more important, much more than what had happened that one night. For years before that, many, many years, she had been - special.

Meanwhile Jeremy was talking.

"So, anyway, when I went home next day I was still so hyped up. Pent up I guess. And then mum comes in and sits on my bed and starts asking about my fantasies, and it was so easy to have everything tumble out. Well, I didn't mention you, but apart from that it got pretty explicit on both sides."

"So you got it on with your mum because of being turned on by my panties?"

Angela was mortified at her own sharp words. Jeremy looked pained at their simplistic description. "I'm not looking for some excuse. I chose it freely with mum, and I don't believe in regretting what you choose. But no, it wasn't like that, I don't know, I didn't just discover some new kink. I've been...thinking about you for a long time. Thinking about what you are like. What you would be like, I mean. Your not just beautiful. Your sexy. Always have been. The sexiest woman I know, frankly."

"More than Zoey?" Angela breathed huskily. She knew she was being bitchy, but she didn't care. She wanted to suck every drop of this confession out of him.

"Man, what's with this Zoey thing? You seem pretty hung up on her!" But Jeremy was smiling at her as he said it.

"I just wanna understand. Why not young and cute?"

"Nothing wrong with young and cute. Very nice eye candy. No, don't imagine I am trying to be some kind of ascetic monk here or something. It's just...what little I've done in exploring, girls my age, they seem...not exactly innocent, just, not very imaginative. Like, a little afraid of their own shadow when it comes to pleasure. They keep asking me what I want, but they don't really know what they want. I mean stuff, yes, and clothes and lifestyle. But beyond that. Deeper than that. I guess that's what blew me away about mum, now I think about it. She sat on my bed and told me about her fantasies. About what really moved her. And they weren't anything earth-shattering or anything, but they were real for her. Not some expensive gift, but rather something inside. What really turned her on was in her thoughts. And therefore in her body. That, was, yeah, that was pretty incredible."

Jeremy had a far away look in his eyes, and Angela found jealousy swelling inside her once again - hot, insistent, demanding to be heard. She wished she could show him how she herself had felt, waiting for him and Zoey to arrive from the train. All the preparations she had made for him - her haircut, her new clothes, her cleavage. Her mind hovering over whether she would be seen as inviting or slutty. Her heart pounding with uncertainty with what the arrival of these two young people would bring - one her hoped for lover, the other her potential rival. And underneath that, the insistent pulse of her desire. And how she could feel that desire in the dampened silk panties she had selected for him.

She leaned forward and poked Jeremy's ribs with a finger.

"Did you really think that I left my panties in your bed by accident?"

Jeremy's eyes focused on her. She caught her breath in their intensity. "No. To be honest, no I didn't think that was by accident. I knew they were the same yellow panties you'd worn here on the couch. I'm not that clueless."

"So why didn't you...?"

"Make a move? Not that I didn't think about it. But I couldn't think of a way that didn't seem...tacky?"

That sounded sweet, but Angela wondered how much that nice-ness had checked his behaviour in private.

"Did you, did you even check them, see if they had, I don't know any...scent?"

"Did I smell your gorgeous used panties that I found shoved down in my bed? Fuck, I must have sucked every last drop of juice and cunt smell out of those lovely things. It almost hurt me to have to leave them behind! I just didn't want to seem like some perv if you had instead left them by accident."

Waves of pleasure ran over Angela as she revelled in his raw description. Sucked every last drop... Every one of her fears were being demolished by confessions more tangible and explicit than she had dared hope. She let herself momentarily glance down at his jeaned crotch to confirm that there was indeed quite a bulge. She raised her eyes to his and knew that he had caught her glance. She blushed, but the heat felt delicious on her skin. She felt the rosy bloom on her throat. She realized that the undone buttons on her shirt would be exposing to Jeremy how this flush was also spreading down her chest.

She didn't cross her arms.

The boy leaned closer, but, with a motion of his wrist, indicated toward the spare bedroom. "I can't tell you how much I'd like to try some move now...but with Zoey here..."

Angela smiled back at him. "It's totally fine. More than fine. Yeah, no awkward scene necessary. And I'd like to become her friend, so definitely don't want to do that to her. Yeah - now, we have plenty of time."

Nothing could happen tonight. And yet somehow that thought, that boundary, set Angela free. If nothing explicit was going to happen, then she was free to express anything. What had Susan said? Once that line is crossed, there are no more rules.

"Jeremy, am I...am I too old for you?"

He looked at her, unhurried, as if evaluating. But somehow she didn't mind. Just to have those brown eyes slowly looking her over.

"You know my first memory of you?" he said at last. Her tongue was too thick to answer. "Wild Things. Where The Wild Things Are. You read it to me."

"I did? Yes. Yes, I do remember. I think."

"I thought you'd written the book for me. I mean, I actually did. Mom had said you were like a writer or something, and I just assumed you had written it for me. It seemed to be everything I felt at times but couldn't say out loud. I remember later I saw it in a bookstore and was crushed, I mean, I realized it wasn't really just for me. But it was too late by then. I totally adored you by then."

"You mean?"

"Oh, don't get me wrong. It was all puppy stuff. Totally innocent, I suppose you could say, although in a kind of total crush on big sister, innocent but not innocent, kind of way. Which of course went on for years. All my thoughts about you. But then you came to my eighteenth birthday party, and I remember you hugging me and just feeling...wow. Like something was changing in me. But then, somehow not changing either. I'm not making sense. Anyway, I knew it was wrong. How explicit I was feeling. Wanting more than just affection. And that it might just push you away, so I did my best to hide it. But since then...well, anytime you came over, I struggled to keep my eyes off you in the day and my mind off you at night. I know mum thinks I'm not into cute twenty year olds, but from my perspective, well, that's not true. My first memories of you, when you were an undergrad, you must have been around twenty. The truth is, I found my cute twenty year old back when I was six."

"Oh really! You remember me at twenty?" Angela couldn't believe she was being so unchecked. Bitchy even. He was pouring out his soul and she was quizzing him. Jeremy seemed totally unfazed. Not unaware but somehow almost amused by her attitude.

"Twenty something, I don't know exactly. But do I remember you? Are you kidding?"

"What...what was I like?"

Jeremy smiled with a warm look in his eyes. "Lovely."

"That's all ya got?"

He laughed. "Oh, what to say? Long legs, soft hands, huge smile. Eyes. The same sports-bra chest that you have now, so different from mum. I remember at the time thinking that made you somehow...closer to my age I suppose. Like a big sister. Or a first girlfriend."

"But sexy."

"Very sexy. The hottest sister any kid ever had."

"Not as leggy as Zoey though."

"Ha, no, I guess not. She's pretty tall though."

"Tall not your type?"

"I'm not sure I have a type. It's more...personal than that. Scent for example. I'll never forget the times I got to sit in your lap when you read."

"And that's not changed? Am I still...the right kind of scent?"

Jeremy looked at her darkly. For a moment she thought she might have finally overstepped herself. "Well," he said slowly. "Let's just say that I could have found those yellow panties shoved down in the sheets of any bed in any hotel in any city in the world, and I would have instantly known they were yours."

Angela blushed hard, dropping her gaze, remembering his description. Sucking out of them every drop he could of her cunt juice. Every word was true. He had wanted her. Physically, sexually wanted her. For literally years. Finally she raised her chin, to see that his eyes were all over her bony cleavage, as if trying to unbutton her blouse by sight alone. "I'm kind of mad with you, you know," she spared back. "For letting your mum be the first."

She watched genuine puzzlement cloud his face until the penny dropped. "Oh, you mean sex? Yes. Sorry. And that was...I won't deny it. That was incredible. But mum the first? I guess...to me, you've always been the first. The first love affair of my life."

She couldn't stand it any more. She reached for Jeremy's hand, wove her fingers through his, and pulled him toward her. She lifted her face for a kiss. She felt the touch of his lips and slipped her tongue wetly between them. At the same time she pulled his hand under her skirt and ran his palm up her stockinged thighs until he could feel the silky tops and the fastening of a garter. His grunt of delighted surprise came straight into her open mouth.

She grasped those lovely curls with her free hand. There are no more rules, she told herself. She broke off. "You're going to have sex with your mum again, aren't you?"

Jeremy looked at her, but he didn't seem ashamed. Or hiding. "Yeah, I'd thought about it. You know, it's not like I'm planning all this."

"I think your mum is."

"Maybe. Kind of, yeah. I think she's seizing the opportunity, frankly. Is that? I mean...I would understand...is that a deal breaker for you?"

Angela shook her head without even pausing to consider. "No. It's not. Just tell me that everything you've said about your feelings is true."

Jeremy's eyes suddenly looked like she'd stabbed him. "Ouch," was all he said, but the pain sounded raw.

"I'm sorry. That was shitty. Truly shitty. You've opened your whole fucking soul to me, and I nag at you like that. Give me another chance, okay?"

"Oh, Angie. Angela. Aunt Angie, whatever. You'll have second chances for ever with me. But, well, there is something I would like to ask of you."

Angela's heart clenched. She waited while Jeremy formed the words.

"This being old thing. Being too old. I mean, I get it. Kind of. But, would you do this for me. For yourself really. Would you start a daily affirmation. Something simple. Just looking in the mirror and really seeing how beautiful you are."

"How beautiful you think I am."

"Whatever. Yes, if that works. Try to see yourself the way I do. A truly beautiful woman who is, honest to goodness, just at the beginning of her prime. I mean, if mum is anything to go by..." He stopped as if catching himself.

"...no, finish it," Angela said, smiling.

"Okay, then. Mum's years older than you, and she's like, wow, beyond sexy. Sorry, is that too much?"

Angela shook her head.

"The thing with mum is...well, last thing I'm gonna do is run her down, but it's not about her being particularly gorgeous or anything. I mean, she's truly...womanly. In the right ways. But mostly she's...the woman whose given me everything and been there for me. Where as you..."

Angela waited, wanting to prompt him...so...am I more beautiful than your mother? But she didn't really care if Jeremy thought she was or wasn't more beautiful than her truly lovely best friend. She simply wanted to be able to ask him anything. That woman across the street you just glanced at...do you want to fuck her? How about the actress we're watching together? Or what do you think of that lingerie in the window? Slutty? Classy? Do you want me to walk in right now and try them on?

Instead, she let the comparison go, and returned to his request of her. "So you want me to stand and look at myself in the mirror every morning?"

"Would you do that? I've been doing some affirmations myself, for this new job. I think they can be powerful."

"Hmmm," she paused as if considering, her heart twisting inside with all the ways that she wanted to say yes to him. "In front of the mirror?"

"Yes."

"Clothed or unclothed?"

She glanced up and saw his eyes turn to smoke. It was a corny line she had read in a book once, a soppy romance novel, and she had laughed at it. But now she watched it happen. His eyes turning to smoke with barely controlled desire as she teased him. She liked it. Wanted to provoke more. "You wanna know a shameful little secret? I kind of want you to have sex with your mum again. And then take the train back down and do it all over again with me that evening." Wow. She'd said it.

Jeremy looked...stunned? Awed? "You want me to tell you all the details?"

"Oh that would be kind of unfair on Susan wouldn't it. I mean..." Angela paused. "Shit, yeah, I think I do." She ran her hand down from his head, along his side until it rested lightly on the big bulge at the front of his jeans. She felt Jeremy twitch into life, like an engine turning over. "Yeah, I want you to tell me all the details while I'm slowly sucking that gorgeous cock your mum has told me all about."

Jeremy laughed. "Am I really gonna get away with this?"

"What, fucking both your mum and her best friend? Why not? We're both horny bitches who'll do anything once we've crossed the line."

"Fuck."

She cuddled up to him. "You never swear," she said coyly. "Something I admire about you actually."

"I've never been in anything like this. Imagined anything like this."

"Yeah? And how about Zoey? Why not her too? You wanna know another little secret? I'm kind of a little turned on at the thought of seducing her myself. Would you be willing to help Auntie with that? Even if young Zoey's not exactly your type, would you consider helping me pull her into a little threesome action?"

To her delight, smart and eloquent Jeremy was utterly lost for words.

No rules. She hadn't planned the words, hadn't thought ahead, had said it just to get his attention. But now they were out of her mouth, the thought of converting that tall young willow of a girl into her grateful and submissive lover...

Confidence surged in her. She could visualize how the next twenty-four hours would play out. The three of them - she, Jeremy and Zoey - would have a quiet evening and a polite goodbye in the morning as they left for their new jobs. And she would go to work and do nothing all day except ditz around like a hopeless school girl, before leaving early so she could try on literally every outfit she had in her cupboard and especially that box of too young discards. And inevitably end up in the blue silk blouse. In which she would greet him at the door. Braless and available.

And he would have texted her during the day, something tasteful yet still unambiguous. He was so looking forward to coming home, and not just for her cosy flat.

Oh Jeremy, she would confess. I've already become a slut for you, in so many ways, ways you haven't yet discovered. But you will. I've trimmed myself for you. I've dressed for you. I've denied myself for you. I've wet myself for you, in more ways than one. From now, I'll come for you. I'll come at your command if that is what you want. I'll melt myself down and give myself to you, again and again. You've waited all these years for Auntie Angie, and there is nothing she won't give you.

Just as they heard the door of the spare room open, and Angela started to reluctantly pull away, he momentarily leaned back in and returned her kiss, confirming everything.

12