Her Black Boss's Demand Pt. 03

Story Info
Ally and Lisa decide to work together.
5.4k words
4.49
15.6k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AS_Morley
AS_Morley
82 Followers

Lisa finished typing her email and sent it off. It was another boring day at work. Mr. Brown had given her a thick stack of money for her part in saving the company money but he'd been rather quiet since. She stared at her monitor waiting for a response to her email.

"Lisa!" A voice called out.

Lisa looked up to see Ally smiling down at her. Judging by the amount of cleavage she was showing, Lisa guessed that she was on an assignment.

"Ally! What's up?"

"Nothing much. Visiting the guys downstairs," she replied.

"Downstairs? Like the warehouse?"

"Yeah, they're thinking of some kind of union thing or something," she answered.

"Why are you visiting them? They don't even work here."

"They work for the guy who owns this building. We're apparently going to get a nice deal on a higher floor if we can stop these union discussions going on down there," Ally said.

"Oh wow, really?"

"Yeah... actually... how about you join me? There's like ten or so guys down there," Ally said.

"What? I can't. I'm waiting on Mr. Brown," Lisa replied.

"I'm sure Mr. Brown would be okay with you going down with me. It'd probably make the CFO happy..."

"What um... what do we get?" Lisa asked.

"Well, if I'm not mistaken, we get twelve percent cut off the deal," Ally replied.

"Each?"

"Each is going to be tough. We'd have to split that twelve between the both of us," Ally said.

"I'd have to talk with Mr. Brown first," Lisa said as she stood up.

"Go for it," Ally said with a smile.

Lisa knocked on Mr. Brown's door.

"Come in!"

Lisa winked at Ally and headed into Mr. Brown's office. He was sitting at his desk, one leg crossed over the other while drinking what appeared to be a cup of whiskey. Lisa strode in and sat in the seat across from his desk.

"Any new assignments for me?" She asked.

"Not yet. Might have one coming down the pipeline soon," Mr. Brown replied.

"So... Ally was going downstairs..."

"To the warehouse?"

"Yes. Some kind of union dispute or something..."

"I think I heard about that. I remember the last time those guys met up, man, was that ever a damn good party," he said with a smirk.

"Well, Ally stopped by and asked for some help," Lisa informed.

"Yeah? And you want to help?" Mr. Brown questioned.

"Yes, I think I'd be of great help. There's ten or so guys down there apparently."

"Oh I know. Are you sure about this? You know, the girl you replaced, one of her last assignments was with those guys. She had to take some sick leave for a week. Why do you think Ally's doing it this time around?" Mr. Brown asked.

"What? Seriously?"

"Absolutely."

Lisa looked down at the floor, one foot idly tapping on the ground. She contemplated whether or not she should help Ally.

"Well, since there's two of you, it shouldn't be too bad," Mr. Brown said.

Lisa nodded. She really wanted to get a new car and the additional money would help her get an even better car than the one she planned on buying. She'd even be able to get all the little upgrades on the car like the rear view camera.

"I think I'll help her out," Lisa said as she stood up.

"Don't do it for anything less than double digits of what the company would save," Mr. Brown said.

"Double... digits? Per person?"

"Well, yes, absolutely. You and Ally have the advantage here," Mr. Brown said.

Lisa smiled, nodded and hurried out of Mr. Brown's office. The minute she stepped out, Ally was there, grinning with her arms cross. Lisa grabbed her arm and brought her over to her desk.

"We need to renegotiate the deal," Lisa said.

"Renegotiate? You don't think twelve was enough?"

"Combined? No way, let's do twenty, get ten percent each," Lisa said.

"What? Are you sure about this?"

"Absolutely! We have the advantage. Think about it, if you turn down the offer, who else are they going to give it to? I hear those guys downstairs really tire you out," Lisa explained.

Ally stared at Lisa. Lisa could see the wheels turning in Ally's head. She knew Lisa was right. Ally nodded and grabbed her cellphone.

"I'm going to give my boss a call and then I'll meet you in ten minutes?" Ally asked.

"Sounds good to me," Lisa agreed.

Lisa dug through her filing cabinet and pulled out a pair of sexy open toed heels. She kept a pair just in case, and this was definitely the time to pull them out. She popped them on and headed to the lobby, her heart pounding with each step. She was excited, thinking about the big, strong men in the warehouse.

She looked around in the lobby, occasionally smiling and nodding to familiar faces. Lisa couldn't imagine handling more than three men. In fact, she had thought three would be her limit, until she had her little negotiation with the three big black external auditors. She heard the sounds of tapping to see Ally making her way towards her, her bright red heels clacking against the tiled floor.

"I can't believe it Lisa, twelve percent for the both of us!" Ally exclaimed.

"Wow! So how much money are we talking about here?" Lisa asked.

Ally leaned in and whispered a figure. Lisa's eyes widened and she moved back in surprise.

"You're serious?"

"Yes! If we can get this whole union to cool down and get them to agree to back off, well..."

"Unbelievable..."

"I know, right? I'll tell you more on the way down," Ally said as she pressed the button for the elevator.

As the elevator made its descent towards the basement, Ally leaned in close to Lisa.

"So, I hear this group is a bunch of black guys. They own a lot of votes apparently and they also talk with the guys off duty who are black," Ally informed.

"So... this is like the black vote?"

Ally laughed and lightly tapped Lisa's shoulder.

"I guess you could say that. They are the last folks to put in their votes and if we can convince them today to not strike, well, then we win," Ally said with a wink.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened leading to the basement. Lisa and Ally walked out into a barely lit hallway and made their way towards two large double doors at the end. Lisa's palms got sweaty at the thought of multiple black men surrounding both her and Ally. Once they reached the double doors, Lisa paused and took a deep breath.

"Here we go," Ally said.

The two walked through and paused. It was a large open room with random boxes, crates and machinery lying around. There were no workers in sight, only one pudgy white man sitting against a wall staring at a Playboy magazine.

"Uh... hi," Ally greeted.

The man looked up and then put his magazine down. He stood up and adjusted his hat.

"Sorry ma'am, this is the basement. I think you need to go up a couple of floors," he said.

"Oh... we're here to speak with the foreman and his crew," Ally said.

The white man's eyebrows furrowed and he looked at the two women.

"I'm the foreman. And you two are?"

"I'm Ally and this is Lisa. Mr. Craft mentioned that he wanted someone to... speak with you and your crew?"

There was a small smirk on the pudgy white man's face. Lisa could see small drops of sweat running down his forehead.

"OH! Well, I'm Jackson Drew, and uh... here, follow me," he said as he hurriedly made his way towards a row of crates.

They stopped once they reached a slightly cleaner area of the basement. The man pulled out a small walkie talkie.

"Shawn, you there?" He spoke into the walkie talkie.

"Sup?" A deep bass voice answered back.

"Get yourself and the boys over to the corner by 3H. The uh..." Jackson's eyes shifted from side to side and his face grew red as he paused.

"The negotiators are here," he continued.

"Negotiators? As in more than one?" Shawn questioned.

"Uh... yeah. Get over here ASAP."

There was a click on the walkie talkie and Jackson put it away. Lisa looked around the large basement. It was quiet the warehouse full of materials. The two turned and looked down an aisle full of crates when they heard something coming their way. It was a large forklift with several men clinging onto it as a large black man drove it towards Lisa and Ally.

Lisa could count at least six or seven guys somehow on the forklift as it drove closer. A couple more black men walked out from a nearby small office. They were all relatively big and muscular, just a couple were rotund and overweight.

The forklift stopped and the various black men hopped out. A large, muscular, extremely dark, and shirtless black man made his way to the front of the group and extended a hand.

"Sup ladies. I'm Shawn. You's da negotiators?" He asked.

Ally shook his hand, followed by Lisa.

"Yep, we hear you've got leverage over the vote on this new thing the union wants or something?" Ally asked.

"Oh yeah, those fuckers are trying to cut off our breaks. We barely get enough breaks as it is. We're voting to keep our breaks and be able to include some smoke breaks in between too," Shawn replied.

"Well, maybe less breaks is a good thing. It does help make it feel like work goes by faster..." Ally started.

"You shittin' me? That's just fucking ridiculous," Shawn replied.

"Yeah, fuck dat," another black man yelled.

"Well... what if we offered a different kind of break? Maybe... after hours?" Ally suggested.

"The fuck is after hours breaking?" Shawn asked.

Ally seductively walked towards Shawn, making sure to sway her hips. Lisa could clearly see that the black men were enjoying the view. She looked down to see something move underneath Shawn's jeans.

"We can give you a preview right now," Ally said as she softly rubbed on Shawn's leg.

"Oh shit... you know once you go down dis path, we don't quit till we done," Shawn warned.

Ally rubbed Shawn's crotch and licked her lips.

"Oh, we know," she replied.

"And we ain't gonna go light on dis one, it's our breaks we negotiatin'," Shawn informed.

Ally nodded and continued rubbing on Shawn's crotch. The other black men began surrounding her and Lisa. Lisa gasped as she felt a hand pull up her skirt and reach between her legs. She looked back to see a large, powerful looking black man, his hand right up against her thong.

His long, rough finger rubbed right against the thin fabric hiding her pussy. She let out a slight moan as he vibrated his finger. Ally got on her knees and slowly unzipped Shawn's pants. Lisa turned her head to see Jackson grab a nearby chair and pull out his rather unimpressive white member.

"Ha! Shit look at the white boy already getting all excited and shit," Shawn mentioned.

"Hey, I'm still the boss around here! Just fucking go about your business, don't mind me!" Jackson fired back angrily.

"Oh my..." Ally uttered as she pulled out Shawn's thick black member.

Lisa took a quick glance and was surprised by the girth and length as well. It was rather impressive as it hung low between his legs. The black man behind her gently pushed her downwards, getting Lisa on her knees as well.

"Why don't you give us some of dat too?" The black man behind her said.

Lisa unzipped a nearby black man's pants. He was a bit chubbier and lighter skinned than the others. She reached in and pulled out his flaccid member and gave it a slight tug. Like the other black men she had been with before, he was nice and thick.

She slowly stroked his member, loving the feeling of it getting hard between her fingers. The black man that was behind her maneuvered himself to her side and pulled out his big black cock. He was uncircumcised and the tip of his cock was covered by his thick foreskin.

"Yeah, dis is what I'm talkin' about Dre!" He said as he tapped the lighter skinned black man's shoulder.

Lisa wrapped her other hand around his cock and stroked, gently pulling the foreskin back each time as his cock slowly hardened. Her body grew hot and her crotch slowly reacted, growing wetter as she watched the two cocks in front of her harden. Ally was already sucking on Shawn's cock, the wet sounds of her slurping filling the area.

Lisa slowly wrapped her lips around the lighter skinned black man's cock. She slid her tongue underneath and moved it from side to side. She could barely fit the tip of his cock in her mouth. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft and stroked. His cock was so thick that her fingers couldn't even wrap around his shaft.

Her spit ran down the sides of her lips as she tried to gobble down his cock. She gagged immediately, even with just the tip of his cock in her mouth. Lisa pulled away and spit on the darker black man's uncircumcised cock. The tip of his cock finally revealed itself as his foreskin was fully peeled back.

She turned her attention to the uncircumcised cock, lightly licking his unsheathed cock with the tip of her tongue. Lisa had never been with a man with an uncircumcised cock and she was curious to know if it was any different. Ally was already moaning loudly, bouncing up and down on a big fat cock while sucking on another.

Another fat black man groaned as he got on his knees behind Lisa. He pulled her thong to the side and placed his hot black member up against her crotch. Lisa moaned with the uncircumcised black cock in her mouth as she felt the fat black man's cock rub against her pussy and her sensitive clit.

"Oh shit, I think she's gonna be fuckin' tight," the fat black man said.

Lisa's pussy was soaking wet as she felt the tip of his fat black cock slowly press into her. She reached down and spread open her cunt with her fingers to help the fat black man. His fat black cock inched its way into her, spreading her pussy wide open.

"OH!" Lisa pulled away and screamed.

His fat black cock was stretching her pussy more than she anticipated. She gripped tightly onto the uncircumcised cock as the fat black man thrust in deeper. His cock was as long as Mr. Brown's but was easily thicker. Sensations of pleasure shot through her whole body like sparks of electricity.

"Oh ffffuck, yeah, she is fuckin' tight!" The black man grunted.

"Damn, don't stretch her out too much, I wanna fuck dat pussy too," the darker black man said with a grin.

The lighter skinned black man got down and began unbuttoning her blouse while massaging her breasts. Lisa leaned back in and began sucking the darker uncircumcised cock again, slightly nibbling on the sensitive tip. Once her blouse was unbuttoned, she pulled away and helped slide it off her body.

She was starting to get used to the fat black cock slowly sliding in and out of her wet cunt. She began to thrust back with each stroke inward, trying to get more of his fat black cock inside her. Her blouse fell to the ground and one of the black men grabbed it and tossed it to the side.

"Hey, get back to suckin'!" The darker black man ordered.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her face towards his throbbing, uncircumcised member. Lisa quickly opened her mouth and wrapped her soft red lips around the tip of his cock. He groaned and pressed her head down, shoving more of his spit covered cock down her throat, causing her to gag.

The fat black man behind her spit between her ass cheeks and slid a thumb between them. Lisa's eyes widened as she felt his fat finger plunge into her asshole while he fucked her sore cunt. Even more sensations of pleasure rushed through her as his thumb wiggled inside her sensitive ass.

"Mmm... mmm... yeah, even her ass is tight!" The fat black man grunted.

"OOOOOH GOOOOOOOOOOOOD YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!" Ally screamed as two black men pounded in and out of her ass and cunt.

Lisa looked out from the corner of her eye and watched Ally bouncing up and down, her legs wrapped around Shawn. He was holding her in the air, spreading her soft round ass cheeks as another black man hammered in and out of her asshole. Lisa's own pussy tightly squeezed onto the fat black man behind her as she watched Ally.

"Ungh... ungh... fuck, she's getting... ungh... tighter," the fat black man groaned.

Lisa lightly bit on the darker black man's manhood as she felt an orgasm making its way through her. It caught her by surprise, working its way from her belly, down through her toes and then up to her head. She closed her eyes and trembled.

"Ung gmmd..." she moaned with the big black cock in her mouth.

The fat black man behind her sped up as her pussy began squeezing, trying to push his cock out. The darker skinned black man reached out and plugged her nose, preventing her from breathing. She struggled, her head going blank, her eyes beginning to blur, but strangely enough, it seemed to only enhance her pleasure as she felt her orgasm reach its peak.

"AH SHIT!" The fat black man exclaimed and pulled his cock out, holding onto the base.

"Ha ha, you cum?"

"Almost, she got fuckin' tight!"

A different black man tapped the black man and took his position behind her. His cock felt slimmer but as he slid it between her legs, the tip hit the bottom of her belly button. Unlike the previous guy, his was extremely long.

"Whoa, let's switch dis shit up. Lay down and get her on top, I wanna piece of dat ass," the darker skinned black man said as he let go of Lisa's nose.

Lisa pulled away and gasped for air, her sticky, yet slippery saliva sticking onto the big black cock that was in her mouth. She tried to take deep breaths, the dots that were forming before her eyes slowly disappearing. She was still light headed when the black men surrounding her picked her up.

She shrieked as she was lifted into the air. The black man with the extremely long cock laid down on the ground, his hard member rigidly standing in the air. The black men lowered her on top of him, his cock slowly pushing its way into her sopping wet cunt.

"OH!" Lisa exclaimed.

They began lowering her faster than she expected and she pressed her toes deep into the soles of her heels as she felt the long black cock enter deeper inside her. She couldn't believe how deep he was pushing into her well-oiled cunt. Her ears began to ring but she could still hear Ally's gagging and she turned her head slightly to see that Ally was in a similar position.

Ally was sandwiched between two dark ebony beasts, just in the opposite direction as Lisa. Instead of her facing downward, her back was to the black man beneath her, his cock deep inside her asshole. The other black man had her legs wrapped around his powerful waist as he plowed in and out of her pussy. Shawn was still jamming his cock into her mouth, thrusting deep into her throat.

Lisa was impressed by Ally's skills and wondered how long she had been in this business. Judging by her negotiation skills, Lisa had thought that Ally was new, but the way she was handling her share of the black men, she was more than prepared.

Lisa focused back on herself as she felt the long black cock fully enter into her tight white cunt. His large black balls were pressing right against the bottom of her ass cheeks. The darker, uncircumcised black man knelt down behind her and pushed her forward and onto the black man beneath her, her tits smashing against his broad, powerful chest.

"Yeah, yo, pass me some of dat," the darker black man said.

The man beneath Lisa wrapped his hands around her waist and began thrusting his hips. Lisa could only let out soft moans as she felt his cock hit her in new places. She gasped as she felt something cold running down her ass cheeks, most likely lube. Her eyes widened as she felt the tip of the uncircumcised cock press into her tightly puckered asshole.

"Oh.. Ohhhh... slow please... slow..." Lisa protested.

"Shut up bitch and take it! We 'bout to lose our break time cause of you sluts!" The darker skinned black man replied as he thrust forward.

Lisa tilted her head back and screamed as she felt a sharp sting of pain. His cock shot deep into her ass in one stroke. She could feel the two cocks rubbing against each other as they hammered in and out of her. The pain began to subside and was soon replaced with vibrations of pleasure working its way through her entire body.

AS_Morley
AS_Morley
82 Followers
12