Her Black Boss's Demand Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The darker skinned man grabbed her thong and began hammering in and out of her ass, stretching the poor fabric. The two men pounding her were relentless, smashing their cocks deep inside and then pulling nearly all the way out. Each stroke thrilled her as she could feel every throbbing vein on their cocks as they entered her.

Another black man maneuvered himself in front of her and shoved his cock against her mouth. Lisa opened up and gobbled down his sweaty black cock. His cock smelled sweaty and manly, and tasted salty against her tongue. The darker skinned black man in her ass grunted and thrust harder, pulling on her thong so hard it snapped.

"Oh shit, ungh, fuck, ungh, I'll get you a new one!" He joked as he tossed her ripped up thong on the floor.

Lisa didn't care as she gagged and choked on the cock in her throat. The man beneath her began to speed up and she could feel his cock quiver inside her. It wasn't long before she felt his warm cum shoot deep into her pussy, squirting deep inside her as he planted the entire length of his manhood inside her.

"Fuck, you came inside her pussy?" A voice rang out.

"Ungh, she was so fuckin' tight," the man beneath her groaned as his cock slowly shrunk inside her cum filled pussy.

Even as his cock shrank, her pussy felt full and gripped onto his throbbing deflating member. The darker skinned man in her ass continued to pound away, each slam causing cum to leak out from her pussy and pool on the balls of the man below her. The man fucking her mouth pulled away and stroked himself as he groaned.

Lisa closed her eyes as she heard him let out a loud grunt. She felt his hot cum splash onto her face, some of it squirting on her forehead, a bit into her hair but the majority falling between her nose and lips. A couple of drops landed on her right eyelid and she was thankful she kept her eyes closed.

She could hear Ally shrieking in the corner, coupled with the sounds of balls slapping against Ally's ass. She wiped her eye, getting the thick, sticky drop of cum out of the way. She was lifted up again briefly and she opened her eyes in shock.

The guy beneath her pulled out and rolled out of the way. The man behind her pulled his cock out of her ass with a slick pop and helped carry Lisa towards the forklift. They plopped her onto one of the forks, her tummy on the cold steel. A black man squeezed himself between the two forks and placed his cock in her mouth.

Another black man placed his cock against her still tight asshole and pressed forward. The two black men carefully held her in the air, balancing on the cold steel fork. For a few moments it felt as if she was being held in the air by the two black cocks pounding in and out of her mouth and ass.

A soft, warm object softly pressed against her cum filled cunt. She heard giggling and knew immediately that it was Ally crouching between her legs and licking her pussy. Lisa squirmed slightly as Ally tickled her clit with her tongue. As she gagged, a small bit of cum shot out onto Ally's lips.

"Oh... you got a lot of cum in there," Ally said as she slowly pressed her fingers into Lisa's wet, cum filled hole.

Lisa felt another orgasm blast through her body as Ally continued teasing her clit and fingering her while the black man behind her pummeled her poor tight asshole. The man fucking her mouth let out a groan, unleashing a torrent of hot cum deep into her throat. Lisa gagged as she came, the sticky cum clinging onto her throat, stopping her from being able to breathe.

She trembled on the fork of the forklift while the man behind her continued to slam harder and harder into her asshole. The second the man in front of her pulled away, Lisa coughed, spitting out his cum onto the dirty, grimy concrete floor. Before she could get a few more breaths, another big black cock replaced the previous one, filling up her cum covered mouth.

Ally leaned in close and shoved her tongue into Lisa's pussy, licking up the cum inside. As Lisa's orgasm reached its peak, her pussy squirted out a mix of her juices and cum, right onto Ally. Lisa wasn't sure how many black men had worked their way through Ally but Lisa began to worry that she would tire out before all the black men were done.

The black man in her ass groaned and gripped tightly onto her waist. After a few more pumps, he filled her ass up with his hot sticky cum. He pulled out immediately and jammed his cock into Ally's mouth, making her clean his cum covered cock.

"UNGH, fuck I love me dem white girls, they never fuckin' say no," he groaned.

"White girls be so fuckin' nasty," another said.

The black men pulled Lisa off of the fork and placed her back down on the ground. She looked up and was surprised to see the foreman, Jackson, standing over her head and jerking his small white cock. After a few strokes he tilted his head back and groaned, releasing small little drops of cum onto Lisa's sweat covered breasts.

Ally leaned in and licked Lisa's breasts, twirling her tongue against her hard nipple. Lisa was breathless as she felt a couple more squirts of cum land on both her and Ally as the black men masturbated while standing over them. The foreman wiped the sweat of his forehead and tapped Shawn.

"Whew, I gotta say, they just keep getting better and better," he said.

"Shit, how would you know? You always just masturbate you sick fuck," Shawn joked, giving Jackson a light punch to the arm.

"Hey, fuck you. I'm a faithful man," Jackson replied as he pointed at his ring finger.

"Whatever man, yo loss," Shawn replied with a smile.

Ally slowly got on her knees and looked around at the black men. A couple more continued stroking themselves, getting ready to cum on Ally's pretty little face. Ally just tilted her head back and stuck out her tongue, waiting for the men to unload.

Lisa squatted next to Ally and did the same, making sure to keep her eyes half closed. It wasn't long before the various black men began groaning and cumming, their large loads splashing onto both Ally and Lisa. Each man's hot jism seemed to taste slightly different and Lisa enjoyed licking it off of Ally's glistening breasts.

"Fuck they so sexy," one of workers said.

"So... do we have a consensus on the vote?" Ally asked seductively.

"Fuck I ain't sure was census we fillin' out but yeah, you got yo boss' wish. At least for a bit. We'll get back together on dis issue at a later date," Shawn said.

"Yeah and you two better come back to negotiate wit them asses," one of the lighter skinned black men said.

"Oh... mmm... we will," Ally replied, licking cum off her fingertips.

"Bring some more guys next time, I'm not sure if you guys were satisfying enough," Lisa teased.

"God damn!" Someone yelled out with a smile.

"Careful what ya wish for," Shawn quipped.

"Nothing to be careful of," Lisa replied with a slutty little smirk.

Shawn shook his head and pulled up his pants. The various other black men did the same. Ally grabbed what was left of her dress and pulled it on. Judging by the state of the dress, Lisa could guess that Ally had a much rougher time.

"God my ass hurts," Lisa groaned as she stood up.

"I can't believe how big some of the guys were," Ally replied.

One of the black men walked by and smacked Lisa's still bare sore ass. Lisa yelped and glared at him as he smiled and continued walking onward. Ally gave him a light punch as she put on one of her heels.

"I think I'm going to take a week off," Ally said as she put on her other heel.

"Take it after me. My ass hurts so much," Lisa said.

"You took time off last time, with the external auditors, remember?" Ally reminded.

"Oh fine," Lisa answered.

Ally smiled and finished trying to fix her ripped dress. No matter how many times she tried pulling or pressing it in any direction, quite a bit of skin showed through. The thin fabric of the dress had been stretched, ripped, and stained in cum.

"Guess I'll have to put in an expense report while I'm at it," Ally said.

Shawn walked by and handed Ally a blue warehouse coat. Ally gave him a light kiss on the cheeks and covered her body with the coat.

"You can expense things?!" Lisa asked, surprised.

"Of course!"

"Like my thong?"

"Well yeah, you can expense it as a thong of course, but... I'll show you the trade secrets when I get back," Ally promised.

Lisa nodded and the two began making their way to the elevators.

"Hey, take the freight elevator. It'll take you the parking garage, save you some awkward moments," Jackson said while pointing down a hall.

"Oh... thank you," Ally replied.

The two girls made their way down the hall towards the freight elevator. Each step caused a bit more cum to drip and drop out of Lisa's pussy and asshole. She decided not to put her heels on and walked barefoot. A sense of excitement made its way through her thinking about the extra money coming her way.

"What are you going to do with your bonus?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know, my friend is an investor. He gets a good return on my money so I'll probably give it to him. You?"

"There's this car I really want to buy..."

"Hope you know you can negotiate that too... There's a dealership I know. Really amazing guys there. A good double team, one's thick and the other's long. Salesman and manager," Ally said with a wink.

"Oh wow... I still have a lot to learn," Lisa laughed.

The two entered the large elevator and made their way towards the parking lot. Lisa made sure to text Mr. Brown and let him know that she was taking the rest of the day off. Ally leaned in and wiped a drop of cum off of Lisa's chin and licked her finger.

"Tasty. We should do this again sometime," Ally offered.

"Definitely."

"It'll have to be your treat next time."

"You got it," Lisa replied smiling.

THE END

12