All Comments on 'Her Black Boss's Demand Pt. 03'

by AS_Morley

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing new or even erotic here. If it's a black man on white women story there has to be an unbelievably big dick, the kind that don't exist anywhere but in small minds. Then there has to be the degradation and gang bang. Apparently black men must fuck in groups to feel superior. And then there's the DP. Do you realize how difficult that is? Of course not, if you did you wouldn't write garbage like this. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is just no end to the lies and bullshit about the 'great lie' AKA the myth of the nonexistent BBC. Why perpetrate this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the other "anoymous" two things. First, when it's a white guy everything is fine the cock size, the degredation, the perpetuation of the white is right, dominant, and superior mentality. Why does fantasy, and the sexual expression that is different from yours such a problem for you small minded bigotted individuals. Second, gaslight much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BBC mythology is precisely described by the term 'gaslighting' because it simply doesn't exist, at least not any more often than BWC or BLC (white, latino) does. There is ample research, published and peer-reviewed, to back this up. Perpetrating this lie, or being kind, urban legend, is literally gaslighting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous