Her Bliss: Good Girl

Story Info
Mike catches Carie in a compromised position.
8.3k words
4.67
9.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karinie
Karinie
32 Followers

What's more fun than erotic fantasies? Why, erotic fantasies where you're stuck inside a corner of your own head and have no real control, of course! For Carie, that corner of her mind is called Her Bliss, and she's back in there again...

~

Normally, when I go to the little corner of my mind where I have sex fantasies, it starts off innocently enough. I'll be standing alone in Her Bliss, enjoying the quiet of its endless white skies, bizarre water covered mosaic floor, and soothing sounds lurking just out of sight. Maybe I'll be sitting in a nice chair or standing alone somewhere. Invariably, I'll run into someone really hot who I'll end up lusting after for a while, before we have some wildly hot sex. Variations of this scenario happen so often that they're becoming routine.

Therefore, it came as a massive shock to me when I entered Her Bliss and found myself flat out on my back, lying on a comfortable bed with a vibrator betwixt my legs. Usually, there's some sort of scenario that leads me into the sexual encounter in my fantasy, but nope! There I was, gasping and crying out as my hand swirled the head of a large pink massage wind around my girly dick. My other hand pulled and pinched at my right breast, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. I quickly became overwhelmed between the surprise at being immediately tossed into the middle of masturbating and the pleasure of masturbating itself.

With some difficulty, I took basic stock of my situation. I was in a softly lit bedroom, with sunflower yellow walls and scant furniture. The door was slightly ajar, but I couldn't see beyond it. My bed was large, with a blue duvet wrapped around my naked body. And, of course, there was the vibrator rumbling away. Any further curiosity I had about my surroundings was quickly banished by the sensations my body was enjoying. I leaned into the pleasure and tried to reassert control over my hands. My right hand began to stroke the vibrator along my dick with a practiced, rhythmic motion. My left moved between my two breasts, kneading them gently. My soft fingers traced tiny patterns over my nipples. I fell into the familiarity of my masturbatory routine, touching my body in the ways I had learned felt best over the last several years.

My breathing grew quick and shallow as I sent pleasure racing to every part of my body. My gasps turned into husky moans, and I bit into the blue duvet to try to muffle myself. Occasionally I would run the vibrator over an especially sensitive spot on my dick, creating a wonderful spike of pleasure and causing me to let out a muffled cry of delight. For several long moments I pleasured myself, eyes closed, feeling impossibly warm and content.

The erotic thrill running through me began to grow stronger. My movements became more erratic. I thrust my hips slightly, trying to press myself against the vibrator, and I could feel my toes curling and uncurling. The sexual energy in me was building, becoming urgent, desperate to keep building until I couldn't contain it. "Please," I muttered, spitting out the duvet. "Please please please, God, please..."

My fingers pinched my left nipple and I shuddered violently. With less precision but more eagerness, my hands redoubled their efforts to bring me to orgasm. The vibrator was inescapable, the wonderful rumblings of its large head spreading to every sensitive centimeter of my dick. "Ohhhh, yes, please, it's close," I insisted, rapidly losing control and feeling the budding orgasm swell towards the point of no return, "Oh I'm almost there, please, please! Let me do it, let me-"

"Let you what, Carie?"

A mangled yelp of terror tore its way from my throat as I heard the voice speak next to me. I quickly pulled the vibrator away from me and tried to turn it off. For several horrible seconds my fingers fumbled, unable to silence the damn thing. I was agonizingly aware of the loud buzzing emanating from under the duvet until I finally managed to turn it off. My impending orgasm screeched to a halt and fell away. With a horrible clenching fear in my gut, I slowly raised my head to look at the speaker.

I was staring at Michael Williams. I hadn't seen him in years, since we graduated high school. He hadn't changed much since going away to study engineering; he still had thick black hair, light blue eyes, and a sort of wan smile. I'd been wishing on and off for the past few years that we'd have a chance to catch up with each other sometime. Of course, I hadn't imagined we'd met again with me in such a compromising position.

"Um, Mike," I began, then trailed off. A large part of me screamed at me to say this isn't what it looks like!, but I knew that it was absolutely what it looked like. I shoved the now inert vibrator away and pulled the duvet up, trying to cover up what little cleavage I have. I tried not to think about how red my face was, or how messy my hair must be. "So, Mike, how have you been?" I stammered, giving him a mortified smile.

Mike gave me an impassive look. "You really did it, huh?"

"What?" I was totally perplexed now.

"You..." he gestured at me. I clutched the duvet tighter. "You know, you... changed." He was clearly at a loss for words.

"Oh!" I said, confused but pleased to be escaping the conversation about him walking in on me masturbating. "Yes, I did. I transitioned. I meant it when I told you I was a girl all those years ago."

"Right," he said, looking at my face curiously. "I almost didn't recognize you, you know? Your face is... softer."

"Well, I've put on some weight," I said with a weak chuckle. Was I actually going to get out of this without having to talk to Mike about the whole masturbating thing?"

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself," he said smoothly, bringing my hopes crashing down. "I didn't mean to interrupt." He gave me a smile that was too innocent.

I hung my head in shame. "How long were you there?" I whispered.

"Probably about two minutes."

My head shot back up to give him a horrified stare. "You watched me masturbate for two minutes? How did I not notice?"

"You were very into it," he said gravely. "You also left the door cracked, and you kept your eyes closed."

"I'm not the one who cracked the door!" I protested. God, I'm such a slut! My mind wailed. I can't believe I got caught masturbating. Mike, of all people, caught me masturbating! Shame burned in my gut, mixed with the still stoked flames of my arousal.

Is that so bad? Whispered another part of me. You did have a crush on him in high school. He's still just as hot as he was...

You are a shallow bitch, my mind shot back, but with a worrying lack of conviction.

Mike shook his head at me, interrupting my internal argument. "Whatever. I'm just saying that you shouldn't be surprised that when you leave the door open, use a vibrator, and moan like you're dying, someone might hear you."

My whirling jumble of thoughts was swept away. "I did not sound like I was dying!" I snapped angrily. Mike cocked an eyebrow. I blushed again. This was not a situation in which I had any control. "So... where does that leave us?"

Mike sighed. "I'm not quite sure. I didn't expect to meet again with you being quite this naked."

Now I was the one cocking an eyebrow. "Quite?"

Mike let out another sigh, this one of exasperation. "I didn't expect you to be naked. All these years and you're still a smartass."

"All these years," I agreed, a slightly sullen note in my voice.

Mike gave me a look of surprise. "'All these years?' You sound upset."

"We haven't talked in years!" I was surprised at how bitter I sounded. "We were just about best friends in high school. Senior year we drifted apart, wanting different things. But we were supposed to stay in touch. Freshman year of college I tried to text you, remember? But our conversations never got off the ground. You never really... engaged, y'know? I've missed you, Mike. A lot."

"I'm sorry you feel that way," Mike said, looking slightly sheepish. "I guess I have kind of let the years slip by..."

"I'm sorry, I kind of went off there," I said glumly. "We had some great times together! I miss the old days of goofing around. Remember when we got caught in that storm after swimming in the lake? Or cracking jokes in physics? You meant a lot to me. Still do."

"Now this is like you," Mike said with his wan smile. "Two minutes of talking and you're pouring out your heart. I'll be honest, I've missed you too, Carie. We did have some good times." The too-innocent smile returned. "Almost as good as the time you just had." He laughed.

I glared at him. He was still teasing me about masturbating! "You know what?" I snapped, and before I could stop myself, I pulled the duvet down, exposing my small but obviously aroused breasts. Mike's laugh died in his throat as he eyed my stiff nipples.

What the FUCK are you doing? My mind screamed at me. Are you trying to make this worse?

I'm praying, I guess. Praying that he'll be into it, I whispered back.

You're making zero sense, and this is not like you at all! My mind was in hysterics. Since when have you flashed men?

My whole body was still burning with arousal. I was furious that I had gotten so close to getting off, only to have it all come crashing down. Desperation surged through me, begging me to finish the job, and being in this state with an attractive man next to me was making everything so much worse. I could hardly say no to what my body was clamoring for me to do. I'm just doing what feels right.

Out loud, I said, "Yeah, we had some good times, Mike. Want to have some more?" My heart was pounding in my chest. I had never been anywhere near this forward to a man before, let alone with a high school friend I hadn't seen in almost four years.

Mike looked at me for a long moment. Desire and confusion fought against each other across his face. With quiet elation, I watched as desire won. "You're on," he growled at me and climbed onto the bed.

I couldn't believe he was actually into it! I let the duvet slip down further, revealing my boobs in full along with my stomach. Mike looked down at me as he hastily pulled off his shirt and unbuckled his belt. A stab of impatience shot through me, and I helped him tug down his jeans, followed by his boxers. His clothes had barely come off before I pulled him on top of me. I could feel his erection poking against my stomach. A shiver of desire went through me, but to my surprise, Mike rolled off of me.

I stared at him for a moment, wondering if I had done something wrong, but then it clicked. Somehow I knew exactly what he wanted. As Mike stretched out on the bed, I scooted down lower, reaching for his dick. He let out a groan as I closed a hand around his erection and begin to caress it gently. As I slowly rubbed my right hand up and down his shaft, I used my left to grab the duvet and pull it back over both of us. I felt the vibrator slide against my thigh, but I ignored it.

My caressing of his dick turned into a gentle pumping. Mike groaned in pleasure under my ministrations and reached out to grab my boobs. His rough fingers brushed over my nipples, sending an erotic thrill straight through me. I responded by running my free hand over his chest, tracing my fingers over its flat lines. For a moment, we laid there, running our hands over each other, both still slightly shocked that we were actually doing this. However, as wonderful as Mike's hands on my chest felt, I knew that I needed to ramp up his pleasure. I shifted position, letting my hand slip away from his dick as his hands fell away from my boobs. He looked up in disappointment just in time to see me take his dick in my mouth.

Mike gasped and sank deeper into the bed as I ran my tongue along his shaft. His dick had a slightly rough texture to it, and tasted better than I expected. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his dick, enjoying the contrast of its taste to that of his shaft. Mike grabbed my hair, taking a handful of my thick brown curls, and shoved my head down over his dick. His dominance made my stomach do a funny little turn of enjoyment. I hummed softly, sending vibrations through his shaft. One of my hands started up to my chest to play idly with my boobs, picking up where Mike had left off. I closed my eyes and leaned into the thrill of pleasuring Mike and playing with my chest.

For a time, there was only the sound of Mike's groans of pleasure and my occasional hums. I bobbed my head up and down his cock, my tongue trying to taste every inch of him. Mike's fingers stayed curled in my hair, unwilling to let me go until he had gotten what he wanted. Then, Mike began to buck his hips, as if he was trying to fuck my mouth. A tiny eep! of surprise bubbled and died in my throat as Mike pushed his cock as far into my mouth as he could. His insistent thrusting told me to pick up the pace, and I began to bob my head faster, swirling my tongue around as quickly as I could. The hand on my chest began to pinch and rub my nipples more urgently too. The pent up arousal within me from earlier was reaching a boiling point again, and a wonderfully warm feeling began to build up inside me. Mike's groaning grew louder, and I knew that he was getting close too.

"Carie," he gasped. I opened my eyes and saw his head raised, staring at me. He was red in the face. "I'm almost there, keep going..."

His bucking hips were getting less precise. I could feel the control slip away from him, and his dick began to twitch in my mouth. I hummed as loudly as I could, trying to send one last vibration through his cock, just as Mike cried out and hit his orgasm, eyes locked with mine. A jet of hot cum shot into my mouth. His dick pumped repeatedly, sending several more shots of cum out. I gagged slightly as my mouth was suddenly very full of dick and cum, but I kept my lips wrapped tightly around Mike's cock and let his cum drip down my throat. My eyes widened in surprise. His cum tasted wonderful. I'd expected his cum to be hot and salty, but not like this. It was pleasantly hot, and as I swallowed it, I felt a blissful sense of warmth envelope me. The cum was slightly salty, but somehow it made all the troubles and nagging thoughts in my mind fade. I felt like I was happily safe, weightless, as if nothing could ever hurt me. I'd never tasted anything as amazing as Mike's cum, and I greedily swallowed every drop I could. When there was no more to swallow, I licked my way around his shaft again, trying to catch any stray cum I could. Anything to hold onto the feeling of weightless, mindless happiness.

When every last drop of Mike's cum was gone, he eased his grip on my hair. His other hand groped around beneath me, and pulled out the vibrator. He pressed it into my hands. I wasted no time in turning it on and shoving it between my legs. Between my continued playing with my chest and the vibrator teasing my girly little dick, my orgasm continued to build much more rapidly. Soon I was crying out, pleasure singing in every bone in my body, my dick twitching and leaking weakly. My orgasm bowled me over, but as I rode it out, I felt a brief sting of disappointment. The wonderful feeling of tasting Mike's cum was fading away, and I wanted more of it.

My orgasm subsided, and I snuggled in close to Mike. He pulled the duvet tightly around us and put his arms around me. "You're really good at that," Mike whispered in my ear. I glowed with pride at his praise. "How'd you get so good at giving blowjobs?"

I giggled. "I know what you're implying. It's not a lot of practice, it's just eagerness, I guess." I wrapped my arms around him and pulled us tightly together. "Although I certainly would love to have some more practice."

Mike chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Something tells me you will."

The warmth of the duvet, Mike's body, and the sexual afterglow in my belly made my mind feel sluggish and sleepy. A yawn slipped out of me as I felt my eyelids grow heavy. With Mike's arms still wrapped around me, I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

*

"Mmmpphhh."

I sighed quietly as I awoke. The duvet was still draped around me, but I couldn't feel Mike. Looking over, I found his space in the bed was empty, to my disappointment.

Where is he? I wondered as I pushed away the duvet and got out of the bed. Now that I wasn't in the middle of sex, I could finally pay more attention to the room. The sunflower walls met a blue carpeted floor. A dresser stood in one corner, and a bare desk was pushed against the far wall. Light streamed through a window above the desk. As I stared at the window, I realized something was very strange. I strode over to the desk and peeked out the window. My eyes were greeted with pure white skies and an infinite mosaic floor.

I'm still in Her Bliss? Why?

I tried to recall any other times I'd had a fantasy where I'd stayed in Her Bliss past having sex and falling asleep, but my memories were foggy. It didn't really matter, anyway. Obviously, I needed to find Mike. I turned to leave the room, but paused.

Oh, I am still super naked.

Without being in the middle of masturbating or giving my old friend a blowjob, my sense of modesty begged me to put some clothes on. I crossed the room again and opened the dresser. Four empty drawers greeted me. There were no clothes anywhere on the floor. I looked back at the bed, my eyes falling on the duvet.

A few moments later, I stepped out of the bedroom, the duvet wrapped around me like a cloak. I came into a short hallway, light streaming around a corner at the end. Around the corner, I found a wide room. The room was separated into a kitchen and a sort of living room. A squishy couch and two fat armchairs sat to my right, facing a large tv. To my left, I saw a wooden dining room table with four sturdy chairs. The kitchen sat beyond that. Across from me, I saw another hallway, and several closed doors were peppered around the walls of the room. With little hesitation, I turned left and headed towards the kitchen.

The kitchen was cheerful. White wallpaper with a strawberry pattern covered the walls. The numerous cupboards were a bright white, interspersed between a large refrigerator and a squat oven. I pulled open the fridge, and was surprised to find it well stocked. My stomach rumbled, and I decided that I may as well get some breakfast going.

Add, "can experience hunger and need to eat," to the list of bizarrely mundane rules that my sex dimension has, I thought blithely as I rummaged through the cupboards. There were plates, bowls, baking pans, colanders, pie plates, cutting boards, cups, skillets, cutlery, and even a crockpot scattered around the cupboards. A pretty blue skillet caught me eye, along with a heavy cast iron one. As I pulled the two skillets out, I heard a door behind me swing upon. I whirled around, the duvet flapping around my ankles, to see Mike stepping out of a bathroom across the room.

Mike had retrieved his clothes, and was once again smartly dressed. Totally unfair. I just have the duvet! He looked calm and refreshed. His dark hair was wet. This place must have a shower, I briefly thought, before my thoughts turned to what mattered: Mike was still here. He must've enjoyed last night!

"Good morning!" I chirped as he crossed the room and sat at one of the wooden chairs.

"You're awake," he noted, giving a slight yawn. "I woke up a little while ago and wanted to freshen up. This is a nice place, wherever we are?" He ended on a question, hopeful that I had an answer about our surroundings.

I placed the skillets on the stove's burners and turned them on. "It's best not to question it," I muttered as I popped the fridge back open. I tried to think back to high school. I vaguely remembered eating breakfast with Mike at a diner in our hometown once. What had he gotten to eat? He likes bacon and eggs, right? I pulled a package of bacon from the fridge, opened it, and laid the thick strips in the cast iron skillet. They sizzled as they met the already warmed metal. "Be right back," I said to Mike as I crossed the room and went into the bathroom.

Karinie
Karinie
32 Followers