Her Bliss: Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathroom was small and tidy. The sink and toilet were a clean white. The shower was hidden behind a rose bath curtain, the same color as the walls. I lathered my hands with soap and water, scrubbing away the grease from the raw bacon. As I washed my hands, I looked up into the mirror above the sink. My reflection was rosy cheeked, my blue eyes looking soft and rested. My hair was a total mess, but despite that, I looked like I had slept well after an... energetic evening.

I sighed happily at myself. That was one of the best nights I've had in a long time. I still can't believe that Mike actually wanted to have sex! I mean, I kind of wish that he'd fucked me, a shiver went through my legs at this thought, but that blowjob felt amazing to give, so no loss there... I mean, his cum was amazing, I never would've guessed... thinking of the wonderful taste of Mike's cum made my stomach clench with desire. I knew that I was eager to have more of it soon. If you play your cards right...

I finished up in the bathroom and went back to the kitchen. The bacon was cooking right along. I flipped it and went back to the fridge, pulling out some eggs and a carton of milk. "Is scrambled okay?" I asked, looking over my shoulder at Mike. At his nod, I cracked two eggs in the second skillet and poured in some milk, careful not to let the edge of the duvet around my arms catch the hot burner. Mike noticed my care and chuckled.

"Why are you still wrapped in that thing?" He asked. "Are you really that cold?"

I blushed. "I don't have any clothes here, unlike a certain someone."

Mike looked surprised. "Really?"

I nodded. "There weren't even any clothes in the dresser in the... room." Thinking of Mike and I in the bedroom made me blush harder.

Mike shook his head. "You're such a contradiction. Yesterday I caught you masturbating, to which you responded by inviting me to join you. I laid naked with you and you gave me a blowjob. Today, you're super shy, blushing at the slightest mention of your lack of clothes and wrapping yourself in a duvet to try to protect your modesty. You know, the thing you destroyed yesterday!" He sighed. "Drop the duvet, Carie. It looks like it's kind of getting in your way, anyway. I saw you naked, the damage is done."

I almost wanted to protest, but his words had a command in them, and following that command felt natural. I gave the eggs a quick stir, then let the duvet fall to the ground. I instinctively reached to hide my most intimate parts with my hand, but Mike stopped me with a glance. My face turned bright red as he looked me up and down.

"I couldn't get a good look at you yesterday," he murmured, almost to himself. "You turned out very nicely. I never thought about sleeping with a trans girl, but... apparently, I've been missing out." Now he blushed at his words. "Sorry, that was a little rude." He spread his hands helplessly. "You know I was never the best with words."

"Oh no, you're fine!" I squeaked. My heart leaped when he said I'd turned out nicely. His praise felt like the most important thing in the world. I leaned over the counter and busied myself with the cooking, unaware that I was sticking my butt out slightly. Unbeknownst to me, Mike stared at my butt as I cooked. Had I known, I probably would've begged him to take me then and there.

The cooking passed quickly, and soon I was tipping the bacon and eggs onto two plates. I reached into an upper cupboard and pulled out a pepper shaker. As I peppered my eggs, I called over to Mike, "would you like some pepper in your eggs?"

Mike scoffed. "What kind of animal puts pepper in their eggs?"

I turned to stare at him. "Are you serious? People everywhere put pepper in their scrambled eggs!"

Mike shook his head. "I have literally never met someone who puts pepper in their eggs."

I continued to stare, incredulous. "You're joking," I spluttered. "There is no way that you have never seen someone put pepper in their eggs."

"Believe it, Carie," he said. "You're acting crazy."

"It's really good!" I protested. "I can't believe you're not messing with me, there's no way!"

I put his plate down in front of him, placed mine at the seat next to his, and went to grab some mugs. "Well, more pepper for me, then."

As I poured two mugs of milk, Mike said, "an excess of pepper will burn your throat."

I sighed in exasperation as I handled Mike his milk. "It's just an expression, surely you know that much..." I trailed off as I realized that he was roaring with laughter.

"Of course I know that people put pepper in their eggs!" He choked out, tears in his eyes. "You really thought that I had never seen someone put pepper in their eggs? And that I had never heard 'more for me'?" His laughter kept going. "Oh, Carie, c'mon, I can't believe I got you so easily."

Embarrassed, I dug into my food and didn't say anything. "Hey," Mike said gently between a bite of bacon and egg, "I'm just teasing you. This tastes really good, peppered or not." I gave him a smile, proud to have cooked him breakfast, even one as simple as this.

We sat in silence for a time, the only sounds coming from our forks clinking against our plates. I had done a decent job with breakfast, and yes, my peppered eggs tasted just fine. I tried to concentrate on eating, acutely aware that I was sitting naked next to Mike. As He took a last drink of milk, I got up and cleared away his dishes along with mine. A sponge and some dish soap were next to the kitchen sink, and I got to work scrubbing the plates and skillets. Very sexy, I thought wryly. Every good sex fantasy should include dish washing.

I was almost done washing the dishes when Mike spoke again. "You know, this seems like a pretty big house. I'm sure that we could find you some proper clothes somewhere. How about it?"

I opened my mouth to tell him that of course I would like some clothes, but I hesitated. Part of me liked having my body on display for him. My mind strayed to last night yet again, and I felt a burning question rise in my throat. What are we? Was last night a one off, or...? As I remembered how wonderful it had felt to give him a blowjob, how incredible it had been to swallow every drop, I knew that I wanted much more than a one night stand.

Yet, I couldn't bring myself to ask about us, fearing his answer. Instead, I finally said, "I think that clothes sound very nice. For now, I'm going to go hop in the shower, if that's alright."

Mike nodded. "That's fine. The shower has excellent hot water."

I smiled. "Great." I excused myself and headed across the wide room, returning to the bathroom. Shutting the door behind me, I looked around, my eyes falling on a rack with several towels on it. Perfect. With no clothes to take off, I simply stepped into the shower and turned on the water. The shower was clean and tidy, with simple white walls. I pulled the rose curtain shut and moved directly into the spray of water pouring down. Mike had been right; the water was a perfectly pleasing warm temperature.

Thinking of Mike standing naked in this shower, water running over the flat lines of his chest and down his strong legs, made my knees go weak. Being naked in front of him, but not having him touch me, had been extremely frustrating. My hands itched to explore my body as I lathered up a washcloth with soap. The washcloth felt way, way too good on my skin, which seemed more sensitive than usual. I passed the washcloth over a nipple and couldn't stop myself from moaning softly. My free hand reached upwards to play with my chest, but I quelled it with some difficulty. My body ached for more attention, but I knew that if I gave in now, I wouldn't be able to stop for some time, and I didn't want to keep Mike waiting. Doing my best to ignore the disappointment I felt as my hand dropped away, I finished scrubbing my body and moved on to wash my hair. Running my fingers through my hair made me think of last night yet again. Mike had grabbed me by the hair and forced me down over his dick. Trembling and whining with need, I pulled my hands out of my hair and clasped them together. I needed to stay focused!

I finally finished my shower with minimal groping of myself and shut off the water. The towels on the rack were made of a fluffy white material. Grabbing one, I quickly dried off and looked around for a hair dryer. To my surprise, there was one in a drawer below the sink, along with a brush. I dried and brushed my hair as quickly as I could, and wrapped the towel around myself. In another drawer, I found a new toothbrush and some toothpaste, which I used to quickly brush my teeth. Feeling clean, refreshed, and distinctly unsatisfied, I pulled open the bathroom door and stepped back into the wide room. Mike was sitting on the fat couch near the TV. He looked up at the sound of me opening the door, and gestured for me to join him. Smiling, I crossed the room quickly.

"So," Mike said promptly. "I went exploring while you showered. There's a few more bedrooms down another hallway. I found some clothes... sort of." He looked at the space next to him. A scarlet pair of panties and a matching bra were lying on the couch.

"Are you serious?" I asked incredulously. "All there was was... this?" I picked up the bra. It was light and delicate, with pretty lace flowers along the band and a cute little bow in between the cups. It was very, very cute, and very, very small. I hazarded a guess at the band being roughly a 34- way too small for me.

Disappointed, I said, "Mike, there's no way that that's going to fit me. The band isn't big enough."

"Oh, no, really?" Mike said, feigning sorrow in his voice. I glared at him, and he hastily engaged himself in picking at threads in the couch.

I put the pretty bra back down and picked up the panties. They had the same flower and bow pattern as the bra. They seemed big enough, and I was happy to find that they were a size 8. A little tight, but close enough. I started to walk back to the bathroom to put them on, but Mike stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

I looked back at him. "Well, I'm going to put these on," I said, jerking my head at the bathroom.

Mike sighed. "This again? Carie, I have seen you naked. What does it matter?"

I paused, considered, and said, "fair enough." With a fluid motion, I unwrapped the towel and let it fall, revealing my naked body. I hastily stepped into the scarlet panties and pulled them up. I breathed a sigh of relief once my dick was hidden from sight again, even though the panties were a bit tight. My boobs, however, were still totally exposed. I bent down to retrieve the towel, but Mike stopped me again.

"Ah, don't bother, it'll just get in the way." He motioned again for me to come back over.

I left the towel and walked over, curious. "What do you mean?"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me down onto the couch next to him. "Last night, you said you wanted more practice," he said pointedly. "And I heard you in the shower."

"How?" I protested, going red. "I was quiet!"

Mike snorted. "Just like yesterday. You really have no idea how loudly you moan, do you?"

"For your information, I did my best to stay my hand in the shower!" I snapped, trying to distract him from my obviously growing arousal. "I'm not totally wanton, you know." My words sounded hollow even to me.

Mike cocked an eyebrow. "Really, Carie, why do you fight it? Why do you deny how good it feels to give in to your desires?"

I squirmed in my seat. "Mike, I'm fine, I have some desires, but-"

"Look down at yourself." Mike ordered me. I immediately complied. My nipples were stiff and aching, begging for attention. My dick had hardened as best as it could into a soft erection, creating a small but noticeable bulge in my panties. My hands, shoved to my sides, were twitching slightly, obviously desperate to start relieving my body.

"Why do you deny it?" Mike murmured in my ear. "You love how good your body feels, and you constantly crave to indulge in it. You love submitting yourself to men like me. I saw how greedily you lapped up my cum last night; you were in total bliss. Why don't you stop hiding behind your embarrassment and false modesty and just let it out?"

My face was burning with embarrassment, but my body was burning with arousal. My sense of shame was desperately trying to win me back over, but I knew that I was a lost cause. "You're right," I whispered, looking up at Mike.

Satisfaction glinted in his cool blue eyes. "Oh? I'm right about what?" When I hesitated, he put a hand on my cheek and stared right into my eyes. "You need to say it," he murmured.

"You're right that I'm horny all the time. You're right that I'm obsessed with how good touching myself feels. And you are so, so right that I love giving myself to men. Giving myself to you. Oh, Mike, do you have any idea how good it feels to please you? How amazing it is to be a good girl, being used by you to sate your needs?" I paused to draw a shuddering breath. "I loved every second of giving you that blowjob. You're right, you tasted incredible and I wanted every drop. It just felt so, so good. So maybe I'm a nymphomaniac, maybe I'm a slut, I don't care. As long as I can just keep serving you, pleasing you, being your good girl, then nothing else matters to me."

Mike smiled at me. "Show me that you mean it."

I nodded eagerly and slid off the couch. Any sense of inhibition I'd had was gone. My hands grabbed the edge of his jeans and pulled them down. Mike shifted slightly to make them come off easier. His boxers soon followed, and once again, I was facing his cock. A needy whimper slipped out of me. Part of me begged to turn around and offer myself up to him. The idea of him being inside me made my stomach clench with want, but he had made no move to get up. He must want another blowjob, I reasoned. A good girl would do exactly what her master wants, regardless of what her body begs for. I gently grabbed Mike's cock around the base and pressed my lips to his tip, and was elated to hear him groan happily. Using my hand to pump and my lips to suck, I got to work pleasuring him.

Mike's groans of pleasure sent shivers of arousal through my own body. "Carie," he gasped as I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock, "Carie, that feels excellent, good girl..." My body lit up with pride and excitement. I focused all my attention on pleasing him. It felt right, somehow, to be solely engaged in running my hand over his hard shaft, using my warm mouth to suck at his dick. Something about being on my knees before him, pleasuring him, felt like the most natural thing in the world. I smiled happily as best as I could with a dick in my mouth and hummed, sending a pleasant buzz through Mike's dick. He gasped and sank deeper into the couch.

Mike reached out and grabbed my head with both hands. I sighed in pleasure at the feeling of his rough palms on my face. He tried to push my head down, and, understanding, I let my hand drop away from his shaft. I began to bob my head up and down, taking more of him into my mouth each time. Finally, I was taking his whole dick in my mouth as I bobbed my head downwards. I desperately clamped down on my instinct to gag as his dick went past the end of my tongue. Be good, Carie, I intoned to myself. Being good means taking all of him, even if it's hard sometimes.

Slowly, I adjusted to the feeling of his dick being completely inside my mouth. I licked up and down his cock as I pulled away from it, tasting every inch. Mike's gasps and groans of pleasure were growing louder and more frequent. A wonderfully warm feeling was spreading to every part of my body. Sucking Mike's cock just felt too good. I thought of myself, wanton body aching with arousal, my mouth being used like a cocksleeve to bring Mike pleasure. Use me, Mike! I thought happily, unable to talk with his dick in my mouth. I'm your good girl, here for you!

Mike's hips began to buck, and his grip on my head tightened slightly. Each thrust of his hips sent his dick deep into my mouth, almost down my throat, and I stopped bobbing my head. I focused all my efforts on licking along his shaft the best I could as he face fucked me. He was crying out now, and I moaned with him. Harder and harder he thrust his hips, almost hurting me, but I stayed steady and took it. Before too long, I felt his dick begin to twitch rapidly in my mouth, and a surge of excitement flooded my body.

"Fuck!" Mike yelled as he came, his dick deep in my mouth. Again, I almost gagged as his cum hit my throat, but I managed to tamp down on the impulse. I slid my head back and sucked as his dick spasmed, shooting several loads of cum into my mouth. As his cum hit my tongue, that wonderful sense of blissful, peaceful nothingness swept over my mind again. I moaned in ecstasy as I tasted very hot drop, feeling my worries melt away, my mind becoming perfectly blank. All that mattered was swallowing as much of his delicious cum as I could, and I eagerly sucked and swallowed it all. A feeling of warm contentment spread to my limbs, mixing with my arousal. I felt like I was floating away on a cloud of blissful, erotic energy.

Finally, Mike's dick stopped trembling, and every drop of his cum was swallowed. I slipped his dick out of my mouth and gave it a final, gentle squeeze. Mike groaned. "That was amazing, even better than last night. I'm telling you, you've got a natural talent for blowjobs, Carie."

I flushed happily at his compliment. "I'm very glad that I can please you, Mike," I tittered, basking in the peaceful, unencumbered emptiness in my head.

Mike grinned at me. "You were a very good girl. How do you feel?"

My body was impossibly warm, roiling in arousal and pleasure at being his good girl. "I feel amazing!" I bubbled. "So warm, so peaceful..."

"Carie," Mike said with a slight pant, obviously tired from his orgasm, "is your body aroused?"

"Of course!" I giggled happily. "Pleasuring you makes me feel amazing."

"Do you want to touch yourself?" Mike said, a dominant note creeping into his tone.

"Yes!" I smiled. "But only if you want me to," I added quickly, my still foggy mind remembering to be a good girl, doing only what he wanted.

Mike nodded. "I want you to cum for me," he said. Elation bubbled deep inside me. "Do you need the vibrator's help?"

I hung my head in shame. "I think I do," I whispered, feeling like I had failed him somehow.

"Carie," Mike said. I looked up at him. "I would prefer that you use the vibrator. Go get it." I beamed at him and scurried towards the bedroom. I could feel Mike's eyes on my butt as I walked away. I wasted no time in retrieving the vibrator from where we had left it on the bed, and soon I was back on my knees before Mike, trembling with excitement. I looked to Mike for confirmation, and at his nod, activated the vibrator. The massage wand style vibrator buzzed to life in my hand. I whimpered with desire as I slowly brought it down towards my crotch, and pressed it against the bulge on my panties.

I gasped and arched my back as the vibrator's rumbling head connected with my most intimate parts. With only the thin scarlet panties to diffuse the power of the vibrations hitting my girly dick, the vibrator felt almost too powerful. My hand shook slightly as I tried to keep the vibrator steady against me. I began to push the vibrator around my dick. Substantially shrunken by lack of testosterone and years of estrogen exposure, there wasn't much dick left to stimulate, but what remained was much softer and more sensitive than it had ever been before my transition. My dick had essentially become an oversized clitoris, and I was unable to stop myself from moaning as the vibrator sent erotic pulses straight through me.