Her Bliss: Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boobs, having gone untouched throughout the entirety of my second blowjob for Mike, cried out in protest, begging for stimulation. I eagerly obliged, using my off hand to gently rub and tease first my left, then my right breast. Occasionally, I would run the vibrator over that particularly sensitive part of my dick I had been stimulating last night, and I would let out a yelp of surprise and arousal. For a moment, I pleasured myself mindlessly, hopelessly ensured by the sexual thrill running through my body. I suddenly remembered that Mike was watching me, sending another jolt of pleasure running through me. Panting, I looked up. He was still sitting on the couch, still looking tired out from the blowjob I'd given him, but his eyes gleamed with arousal and enjoyment. The sense of pride I got from pleasing him glowed brightly inside me.

"Does it feel good, Carie?" He asked me smoothly

"Yessss," I moaned happily, bound to my pleasure.

"Is your body naughty, Carie?" He asked.

"Yessss," I hissed, then gasped as I hit the extra sensitive spot on my dick again.

"But are you naughty, Carie?" He asked intently. I shook my head violently. "You're a good girl?" He pressed.

I nodded vigorously, unable to stop myself from moaning long enough to speak.

"Yes," Mike said at length, watching my rub my thumb over my left nipple, "yes, you may have a naughty body, but I suppose you're a good girl." He leaned forward suddenly. "Are you my good girl?"

"Yes!" I cried out, feeling my sexual excitement beginning to build towards climax. "Yes, I'm your good girl Mike!"

"Good girls cum when they're told to," he informed me. "Will you cum when I tell you to?"

"Mmmhmmm!" I moaned affirmatively. The pleasure, warm and wonderful, was building deep inside me. I felt hyper sensitive all over. The vibrator passed over my dick again and again, and my hand rubbed my breasts again and again... I was beginning to drown in the sexual pleasure, ready to let go and cum... No! My mind cried suddenly. Not until he tells you to! I tried to tamp down on my budding orgasm. It continued to swell, but I tried to keep it from bursting fully.

My body was shaking violently now. I fell over, unable to stay on my knees. I thrust my hips against the vibrator, desperate to get off. The building orgasm crescendoed. "Are you close, Carie?" Mike said from somewhere above me.

"Yes!" I practically shrieked. "God, yes!"

I looked up to see Mike leaning over me, clearly enjoying the sight of me writing in sexual ecstasy at his feet. He smiled his wry smile. "Do you want me to 'let you do it,' Carie?"

Once, I might have realized he was teasing me again about masturbating yesterday, but my mind was too far gone, too foggy, too consumed by sexual desires. "Yes!" I moaned, oblivious.

"Let you do what, Carie?" He asked, sounding vaguely disinterested.

"Cum!" I begged, feeling like I was about to burst. "Please, please let me cum!"

Mike paused, watching my body tremble violently below him. "Alright, you may cum," he said casually.

I let out a throaty moan of pleasure as I felt the swelling orgasm explode. My whole body sung with pleasure. My toes curled uncontrollably as I shook, completely overcome with pleasure. My dick leaked a clear liquid, painting a sticky splotch on the scarlet panties. I moaned and moaned, unable to think, unable to do anything but thrash around and ride out the orgasm.

Slowly, the pleasure began to recede. I regained a modest amount of control over myself. My body trembled with occasional orgasmic aftershocks. I lay slumped on the ground at Mike's feet, feeling unable to move. Above me, Mike was smiling.

"I should've let you finish yesterday," he said with a chuckle.

I giggled. "Did I do a nice job?" I managed to ask between panting breaths.

He nodded gently. "Yes," he said, reigniting that familiar sense of pride, which mixed with the sexual afterglow that was sweeping over my entire body. "Yes, you were a very good girl." He gave me a small wink. "Even if your body was naughty."

I shivered. My body was naughty. I managed to glance down at the wet spot I had left in my panties. Very naughty.

Mike reached down and helped me to my feet. I stumbled, feeling completely worn out by the orgasm, and he quickly pulled me onto the couch next to him. I snuggled in close.

"I'm sorry, Mike," I whispered. "That really took a lot out of me."

"It's alright," he said gently, running his fingers through my hair. "You did what you were supposed to. Do you want to keep being my good girl in the future?"

"Mmhmm," I cooed, giving a small but firm nod.

Mike rumbled contentedly deep in his chest. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear. But for now..." he yawned widely. "I think that we should rest."

I made a tiny noise of affirmation, and pressed myself closer against him. He draped an arm around my shoulders. Feeling safe, possessed, and utterly content, I let out a low breath and settled in.

~ *****

Thank you for reading! I do hope that you enjoyed yourself. I have to be honest, writer's block really had me on this one! I struggled to figure out where I wanted to go with it, and I'm still not totally sure if I'm happy with this story, but, I have to let it go. My mind felt curiously empty while I was writing it. I can't imagine why...

I've gotten myself a twitter too! Please follow me for more lewdness.