Her Boss Becomes Her Owner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently sucked off their juices and his remnant cum off his deflating cock. His balls were pressed up against her chin again as he pressed himself in deeply, intent on gagging her with his penis one last time. He slowly pulled his cleaned, wet cock from her mouth. She reluctantly let it go.

"Thank you" she whispered to him with a smile. She was a mess. She loved it. He did too.

He shuffled up a bit, placing his large balls over her mouth. Immediately she began gobbling them up, not even sure if that's what he intended. They were wet with her juice as well as his own, and tasted sweet and sweaty. She used her tongue to lick and bathe them all over. She sucked them into her mouth gently and pulled. First she sucked one ball into her mouth, then the other. Then she tried to fit both of them into her mouth with no hands and was almost successful. He helped her out by pushing the rest of his scrotum into her suckling mouth. He rested his cock across her face, the head resting near her hairline, and she felt some excess cum and wetness in her hair. Sarah looked up at Kenneth with her mouth full of his balls, sucking them clean and rubbing her clit ferociously

She popped them out of her mouth and moaned as she buried her face into his large nuts, inhaling their scent deeply and enjoying being shown her place.

She was nearing cumming and pleaded with him, "please, can I please cum? I'm so close. I've been such a good cum bucket, can I please cum?"

He seemed to ponder this for a moment before saying, "sure, you can cum," he began and ground his balls down harder over her mouth and face. "Cum with my nutsack in your mouth. Show me what a desperate little slut you are."

She needed no further encouragement. She once again attacked his balls with her mouth, sucking them into her mouth one at a time, rotating between them and using her flat tongue all over them.

Her orgasm finally sent her over the edge, and she exclaimed and moaned loudly into his balls. Her body shook as her orgasm seemed to explode from the depths of her vagina and spread out throughout her whole body. Waves of orgasm flowed through her and eventually slowed to completion. Mouth still on his balls but no longer sucking them, Sarah sighed happily and gave his balls a few more licks, then shuffled up slightly to give his shaft a couple of licks.

He sat back, his cock and balls now resting on her bare tits. He smiled down at her. She didn't think she would ever get used to that smile, coupled with those intimidating eyes.

"Well...this night had an ending neither of us expected," he laughed.

"No, but it doesn't have to end if you don't want..." She purred. He sat up and scooped her up. Standing up, he carried her over to his chair and sat down heavily.

She rested her head on his shoulder as he stroked her back with one hand and gently fondled her tits with the other, squeezing each one before going back to the other.

"Tonight was just a sample, my little slut. It's late, and I should be getting home." At the mention of home, Sarah looked up into his eyes. "I'm sorry," she said, "I don't want to make things awkward but...home...your family...I don't want to get in the way of anything..."

He stopped fondling her boobs and snaked his hand up to her throat. Holding it firmly, he led her face to his and kissed her deeply.

"You are my property, my personal fucktoy. That in no way changes my home life," he told her. "As for my wife...well...I don't think that's an issue. I'm sure soon enough she will want to join in on the fun." Sarah raised her eyebrows a little bit and began responding when he kissed her deeply again with a corresponding squeeze of her throat. "What's mine is hers, after all." He said with a wink. This excited Sarah. As kinky as she was, she had yet to be with a woman - though that was one of her many fantasies. And to be used as a fucktoy by the both of them! That was new territory of which the thought thrilled her.

Kenneth slid her off his lap. "Let's get going. We both have a long day tomorrow." And with one final slap on the ass and grope of her tit, he told her: "and wear heels tomorrow. Tall ones. No more of these flats."