Her Boss's Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she reached their driveway, Lucy put her game face on, ready to twist Jim around her little finger. She headed inside with the Chinese food she'd picked up.

JIM AND LUCY:

"Lucy, I'm sorry about yesterday, I've been stressed about life since I lost my job and when I heard James saying what he said I was so angry. I've got my head together now, I've cleaned myself up and straighten the house up, let's eat and then we can talk about what we need to do, OK?"

Lucy nodded yes to Jim and smiled but the smile she gave him was nothing compared to then smile she had inside, shit she thought, I didn't even need to demand an apology, this could be like candy from a baby. "OK Jim, that sounds like a plan."

After eating Lucy said, "Well my sweet little husband, sounds like you have forgotten that silly divorce talk, eh? I thought I was going to have to lecture you on how rude you'd been to James & I, but you've saved me the trouble and apologised, that's my good boy." She was using words, like little, silly and boy, that she had heard James suggest were how they'd train their cuckold.

Jim had heard some words that suggested condescension but after the last two or three days he thought he'd just live with them for now.

They talked around their recent problems and Lucy told him that she thought that James would still be prepared to interview him, but that he needed to try properly to interview well and that after storming out, that he would need to be respectful of James, maybe indulge in a bit of ass-kissing by way of apology and to take any shit that James might throw at him in revenge for his disrespect at first interview.

Lucy couldn't believe how easily she got Jim to swallow that crock of nonsense, if only Jim knew how accurate his accusations had been. She looked forward to telling James in the morning that their plan was back on track.

She thought she would try one last con trick on Jim before bedtime. She stretched and yawned then said, "Jim, we are not right back to where we should be after your recent outbursts, I'm not ready to have you back in my bed yet, but as a sign of appreciation of how you've acknowledged how wrong you were, I'd like to offer you a treat. I'm tired Jim, too tired to make love tonight, but I'd really like to feel my husband's tongue giving me an orgasm before I go to bed, would you like to go down on me baby?"

Again, Jim heard some disrespect in her words but nothing too serious, she'd also made some assumptions about him accepting blame, but he also knew that he had been a bit of an asshole and had some mending of fences with Lucy and besides, he loved eating her cunt. With his small cock, it was the best way to guarantee her orgasm.

"Yes Lucy, I'd love to eat your sexy pussy."

"Give me a few minutes she said, stay here." Lucy went upstairs she knew she'd taken three cum-shots, two in the cunt, one in the ass, and she wanted to check there was nothing too obvious. It was one thing for her to know that she would be feeding Jim some of James's cum but at this stage she wanted to make sure it wasn't obvious.

Satisfied, she put on a robe over her naked body and went back downstairs. She sat back, opened her robe and brought both feet up on the sofa, spreading her thighs wide open and exposing both cunt and asshole to her husband. She beckoned him to his knees in front of her and said, "Start with my toes Jim, you've never really done that properly, make love to my toes with your tongue, lick between them, make them know you love every bit of me. Some guys would love to suck my toes, don't you think?"

He always liked to please her sexually, toes were never really his thing but she was loving it so that was OK, he moved up, knowing the back of her knees were sensitive, he lingered there briefly and she normally loved that but was eager to have him eat James's cum, even if there was little left after showering, so suddenly she more or less demanded, "Eat my cunt."

Jim buried his head between her legs and she was hoping that some of James's cum was still there despite her showering carefully, but not enough to tip him off. He showed no signs of noticing that he was eating creampie, but she knew, and it was turning her on like never before.

She decided to push further, "Baby, go lower, eat my asshole please." He had thought about that before, but they had never done it before, the thought turned him on but... "Just do it Jim, rim my ass, lick my shithole, tongue me where I shit, please baby just do it, I've never had anything up there." She lied convincingly, having had a fat cock in her ass only a few hours earlier.

When Jim licked her ass, he noticed two things, one it didn't seem as tight as he'd expected, in fact his tongue went half an inch or an inch inside, he was rimming the inside of her asshole and she clearly loved it.

Secondly the taste surprised him, it was pretty creamy and a bit salty, but he'd never licked ass before, he had no idea he was eating cum, not a big amount, just enough that if he knew the taste of cum, he would understand what was being done to him, the ultimate disrespect a wife could give her husband.

He alternated at Lucy's instructions between cunt and ass, she was on the verge of cumming time after time but got him to change hole because she wanted this to continue until she couldn't stand any more. Jim was loving it too, eating her and knowing it was driving her wild but for some reason she was holding off cumming. He thought perhaps she the reason was she didn't want it to stop, but he would have eaten here all night if she wanted, he too was turned on and loved her ordering him which hole to stick his tongue in, to lick and suck. After about 40 minutes she grabbed the back of his hard and ground her cunt into his face, "eat that cum" she shouted as she climaxed in his mouth squirting a mouthful of piss as well as whatever cum was dripping from this afternoon's fucks with James.

When she'd come down from that high, she was so thrilled to have had him eat cum from her, no matter how unknowingly, that she pushed further, "What a good boy, you deserve to cum too, pull out your small cock and cum in your hand for me." He was so turned on he missed all implied insults and fished his little cock out and masturbated in front of his wife, not for the first time, but he hadn't done it often. He did not last long and soon his cum erupted in his hand and over his belly.

"Oh, that looked like fun Baby," Lucy cooed, "Why don't you rub that all over my cunt, make sure you get lots in my pussy hair." He did as she asked still hard as a rock, turned on like seldom before. "Good boy Jim, now lick my cunt again, eat your cum."

Jim hesitated and she actually shouted at him, "Don't spoil it Baby Dick, fucking lick your cum off my cunt, I want to cum again on your mouth." Jim was still crazy turned on with a sex haze in his brain, madly turned on by his horny wife. She was telling him what she wanted, dominating him and it was something that even if he had not realised it before, was getting to him, he was as hard as diamond and he loved it.

He'd never seen her like this before he thought, then, just as she was about to speak again to order him to eat her, she looked down with a look of triumph as he started lapping up his cum. "Good boy clean my cunt, swallow your cum you sexy boyslut." Her dirty talk was driving him crazy, this was the best night of his life despite only his tongue having been inside her.

They both slept really well that night, despite being in separate bedrooms, he was a little surprised after what they had done that she didn't relent on that bit she was adamant. He wasn't welcome to sleep in HER bedroom - yet.

LUCY & JAMES:

Next morning Lucy was still on a high, she had started to train Jim to obey and had fed him the remains of James's cum from cunt and asshole, then made him masturbate, wipe his cum all over her cunt and trimmed mound then lick it all off again.

Lucy loved recounting what had happened to James, who was beyond thrilled, he couldn't believe that Lucy had so quickly "owned him" after his display of disobedience and was excited that her husband who he so disliked, had ingested some of his cum. How great was that? Their plan was under way.

He kissed Lucy and told her well done and that they would have Jim to come in that afternoon for his "interview", an interview he could not fail because they were intent on making Jim increasingly servile and wanted him working for James, even if they had to make up a job.

Lucy messaged Jim to be ready for interview at 2:30 and reminded him not to fuck things up, not to behave like a silly little boy as he had done two days ago. "Tell me you will behave and show James the respect that your boss deserves" Lucy had said, when he replied OK, she had said, "OK, I will show James the respect he deserves."

When Lucy again said "Good boy" it didn't even occur to Jim that she had started just calling him Boy and hadn't used his name since that night he'd "served" her.

JIM, JAMES AND LUCY:

Just before 2:30 Jim arrived in his wife's office and she rose and greeted him, noticing he had put on his best suit and was clean shaven, he was even looking a little nervous and contrite after he performance, last time he'd appeared but stormed off before he could be interviewed.

"That's my good handsome boy", she said almost like a proud mother, "I'm so glad that you have come with the right attitude. Remember we need you to get this job and that James is doing this as a favour to me. Make sure that you apologise properly and treat him with the respect owed to a man who is saving your marriage by giving you this job."

"Saving my marriage?" Jim looked astounded but worried.

"Yes, you were talking about moving away, I was not going to do that so we would have separated if James doesn't save our marriage and employ you." Lucy knew she was laying it on thick but to her delight Jim seemed to be drinking in every word and, like a bible verse, believing it. Lucy got a little thrill in her panties and knew she'd be fucking James before going home that night.

Just then James popped his head around the door and indicated that they should both join him.

Jim was less than comfortable and said to James, "Does Lucy have to sit in on the interview?"

James replied without pause, "Of course, Jim, Lucy will be your direct boss, you will do as she tells you at all times. You see Jim, I don't really need you for anything, I am going to employ you on minimum wage as a favour to Lucy who I truly value. Essentially you will be her gofer, you'll do anything and everything she says." Jim simply nodded acceptance.

James continued, "Jim, I don't want any conflict in this workplace. Obviously, what you do in your own house is between you two but I suggest that for now at least, to get you used to obeying Lucy at work, that you obey her at home too. I am giving you to Lucy as her personal assistant, I had thought of sales but I'm not sure you are cut out for that, no, personal assistant to my private assistant sounds like your thing."

"At work, you will address her as Mam, she is not only your boss but your better in every respect here, again I suggest the same at home, though that is Lucy's business, you are her little husband after all."

"I may use you for some things from time to time but understand that your job her is to make Lucy's life easier, if you displease her in any way, you displease me also. I'm giving you this job; I can take it away the first time your wife complains about your performance. Do you understand me?"

"Yes sir, I understand."

"Good, very good boy" said James, a flicker of anger came to Jim's face at being called "boy" by James, he didn't mind with Lucy but ... "And Jim, I think you owe both Lucy and I an apology for how you treated us with disrespect the last time you were here."

Jim bit his tongue on what he had been going to say, with Lucy having talked of this saving their marriage and James saying he would sack him any time he displeases either of them, Jim knew he was on very thin ice. He had no personal resources and no family or real friends to rely on, for the first time in his life he realised he didn't have a secure future, he was going to have to be "a good boy" until he could find some way to make himself a man again.

"Sir, Mam, I want to apologise for the disrespect I showed to both of you when I was here on Tuesday, I had no business acting and speaking as I did, please accept my apology."

Lucy smiled at her husband, and James spoke," Very good boy. That wasn't so hard now, was it?" I shook my head no but couldn't speak. "Lucy, can you let me have a few minutes privately with your husband?" James said pleasantly to her.

When Lucy had gone and closed the door, James sneered at me and spoke, "Look Jim, I know you don't like me and to be honest, I really don't care, and the feeling is mutual. However, you work for me know, essentially I own you, you know that if I sack you and you have to go elsewhere that Lucy will stay right here, so be careful not to piss me off, got it?"

Again, I nodded deferentially.

"I know I pissed you off by calling you a cuckold, but let's think about it, if I choose to make you a cuckold, if I start to fuck your wife, what can you do? Walk out? That would mean you would walk out on your marriage, she is staying right here. "

"So you understand that if I decide to fuck your wife there is nothing you can do about it, if she wants it, right?" I said nothing, "Right? Answer me Boy or you won't even get to start this job, right?"

"Yes" I managed to croak out.

"Yes, what?" he persisted.

"Yes Sir" I said

"Yes Sir, what?" He tried again, patiently like a schoolteacher with a particularly stupid child.

"Yes Sir, if you choose to fuck my wife, I am powerless." My cheeks burned with embarrassment.

He gave me a really smug sneer and said, "Ask your wife to come and see me when you walk out, and remember, you do anything either of us tells you. You start work tomorrow, now get out, go home and make her a nice dinner for when she gets home, she'll be a little late tonight. I'm going to consider whether to cuckold you or not."

With that I was dismissed, and suddenly understood that I was in real trouble, that all my choices were gone and that I was stuck underneath their heels unless I could figure something out.

I dreaded losing Lucy, but it seemed it was either that or be treated like shit my them both, it seemed I'd more or less lost her anyway. I'm not dumb, I now saw what they were doing, I just didn't know what I could do about it, other than leave her and I didn't want that, I did love her, no matter what, I loved her.

LUCY AND JAMES:

Once Jim had gone, they met in James's office and locked the door. In a few minutes his cock was in her throat, and she was sucking his cock as if her life depended on it. Her fingers were in her panties, her cunt was drenched, she was so turned on, after a few minutes James bent her over his desk and entered her from behind, he pounded into her like a maniac, banging her cervix with every thrust grunting and gasping.

She was loving it, she was having a series of small orgasms such was the power of his fucking with that fat cock and she was building towards a huge climax.

James grunted out, "We've got the little cuckold where we want him. I told him I could cuckold him if I wanted, he admitted there was nothing he could do about it and I told him to get home and make you dinner and that you would be a little late home."

That was enough to make Lucy scream out her orgasm and that in turn push her boss to empty his balls deep in Lucy's cunt, he kept pounding into her hard through their orgasms and reluctantly pulled out a few minutes later. "Fuck, I wish I'd kept him here to clean us up, I'm going to enjoy dominating him and humiliating him. Call him and tell him there will be three for dinner, let's start this tonight now that he knows his place."

Lucy smiled, just a very small but completely evil smile. She still had affection for her husband, she was not sure if you could still call it love but she definitely couldn't wait to cuckold him with a man she knew he hated. Is that love? Probably not she admitted to herself, so fucking what? It was going to be hot.

She made the call, "dinner for three" she commanded and hung up before he could say a word.

JIM:

He heard her command and then she was gone without another word. Fuck her he thought, I'm not doing this. He knew he really didn't have much choice, if any choice, but fuck them.

He left the house, he took almost everything in their joint account, almost 600, and went to the bar. He knew his life was falling apart, job gone and a new one as his wife's personal slave, his wife had clearly no respect for him and seemed enamoured with her boss. He had little or no money, no relatives within 100 miles he could call on for help, no close friends, he'd always been a bit of a loner. Things looked really bleak.

He was staring at the bottom of his third beer when his phone rang, it was Lucy. He ignored it, straight away a text arrived.

"Where is our dinner, where the fuck are you and what do you think you are doing?" He ignored that too and ordered another beer. Fuck them.

"20 minutes later he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned to see James Sheehan looking at him like he was dirt. "I thought I explained things to you. Do you really want to lose Lucy?"

Jim had a beer buzz on and slightly slurred his words, "No but I'm not going to be anyone's cuckold."

"Oh, fucking yes you are, this little show of defiance has made my mind up, I'm going to be Lucy's Bull and you are going to be our little cuckold. If you fight it, I'll make sure she leaves you. Think about it, no money, no wife, nowhere to live, no job, what else is there for you? Suicide?"

"Now get in my car we are going to your house. Since you didn't make us dinner, Lucy and I are going to make yours. I'm sure you are going to love it."

It was a quiet 5 minute drive to our house and to my surprise when we got there, Lucy was draped on the couch wearing transparent high-end lingerie that I'd never seen before.

JAMES, LUCY AND JIM:

She scowled at me as I came through the door, "How dare you embarrass me again in front of James for the second time this week. James and I have been shopping and expected dinner when we got here instead, you go to the bar and James has to fetch you like a bad little boy. What have you got to say for yourself?"

"Lucy, fuck....

"What did you say? What did you call me?"

"Lucy, it's your name" I said confused.

"You silly little boy, James told you what to call me. How do you address me?"

"Mam"

"Better, now what the fuck did you think you were doing?"

"Mam, I was just so annoyed at how you and James ..."

"You call him Sir, show your betters respect."

"I ... "

"Take your clothes off and get on your knees in front of me, I don't want to hear any more nonsense from you. We bought you a present in the sex shop. Do you like my new lingerie by the way?"

"Yes Mam, you look very nice."

"Put this on" I looked broken-hearted as she handed me a small metal cock cage. I did as she told me shocked at what was happening.

James sat beside her, his hand half way up her thigh and when he saw my cock he laughed. "Fuck me Lucy, is that all you've had to work with for the last 6 years? That little boy's dick. What is it about 3 inches? No wonder you want to cage that little thing. No wondered you've been crazy for my cock for over a year."

James and Lucy both looked at his little dick with disgust, "No surprise at all I've been getting your monster for the last year. Yes, little boy, you have been a cuckold for a year now, but you didn't know. Now it's time for you to understand how things are going to be. You will stay in that cage until you learn to please me and our Bull."