Her Boss's Slut

Story Info
From Married Man to Cuckold, Revenge & Freedom.
11.4k words
3.63
69k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written in UK English, it's only self-edited and since I'm somewhat dyslexic, expect a few gaffs, spelling errors, grammar, just things I simply miss, so either read it or don't your choice. Please don't fucking moan about the errors. Nobody is paying me to write this shit so take it or leave it.

And so to the story... this poor bastard is treated really badly, he feels he has to accept it for a while... but look, if you cannot accept it, don't bother reading it, don't waste your time.

The warnings are all there in the short description and tags so if you read it and whine like "a real man" don't waste your time or mine,. you might read my shit, I won't read yours, capice?

JIM:

I had lost my job, my workplace had been bought by a bigger competitor, they hadn't bought it to develop it or to continue to make the product. They bought it with the absolute intention to close it down, to better place their own products and so in a community with very few employment options I was going to struggle for an alternative job.

Luckily, my wife Lucy, held a steady job as private secretary to the boss of the medium sized insurance agency where she worked. She earned a good salary, not huge, but enough to see us through until I could get work.

I'm Jim Kelly, and my wife is Lucy, we'd been married for 6 years, still no kids, we had put off having them in the economic situation because we knew the company I worked for was vulnerable to a takeover and if it happened it meant a very unsecure future, exactly what had happened, thank God we only had ourselves to worry about.

I was uncomfortable with my wife being the sole income provider because I really hated her boss, and he held all the power in that company. He had more than once tried to belittle me at company functions, I'd attended with Lucy. What made it worse was that she was fiercely loyal to him, thought I'd misread or misjudged his "sense of fun" when he was "just trying to include me."

I'll be honest, I feared that there may be something more personal going on between them. He, James Sheehan, was a tall elegant but well-built man in his late forties, who always seemed tanned and had that flecked grey hair at his temple's that many women seem to find attractive in a man older than themselves. Lucy was 28 so he was 20 years older, but a real physical specimen who obviously looked after himself and prided himself in his appearance.

Lucy had told me several times that she wasn't the only lady at the company that found him attractive, indeed she'd actually described him as sexy on more than one occasion. Right now, with me unemployed and him the CEO of his own insurance company, he had everything going for him and I had very little, indeed I had a sense that I may have to travel a distance to find a decent job.

The night I discovered that I'd lost my job, we sat having dinner and I said, "Lucy, I love this town but I'm afraid that I may have to move to find a good job, how would you feel about moving, could you get a job in your company in another town?"

She looked at me as if I had two heads or I had just said something too stupid to be taken seriously, "Jim, I love my job, I could possibly move but not at the same level, it would mean quite a pay cut and I don't think we can afford that. Besides, I love my job, James is great to work for, I really don't want to move, in fact, I'm pretty certain I won't do it honey."

I looked at her in shock, I thought we were partners, but she was very clearly letting me know that she was not for moving. "Lucy, so do you love that job more than you love me?" I said with a hint of anger.

She looked right back at me, not giving an inch, pushed out her jaw and replied, "I really would have thought that my husband would be capable of holding a job that didn't mean me giving up a job I love to traipse across the country in the hope you will find something suitable."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I was hearing her view and she'd heard mine, there seemed no common ground, no room for "our way", she was only interested in her view. My anger was building, and I was about to shout when she said, "I'll talk to James in the morning and see if he can find something for you with his company."

"Don't even go there, I hate you working with him, no way will I...."

"Oh for God's sake Jim, grow up, beggars can't be choosers and right now you are a beggar in job terms, you'll take it and thank him... if James offers you a job, are we clear?"

She had never spoken to me like that, I was briefly shocked then burning with anger. When did my wife turn into this superior bitch? I couldn't get my head around it and was seething so picked up my car keys and walked out. I started driving with no destination in mind, just putting space between me and my wife. I believe in equality but no wife if mine will talk to me as if I'm an errant child.

I started getting calls which I let ring out, then notifications of messages so I turned my phone off. As my anger wore off, I decided two things, first I wasn't talking to her tonight and secondly, I couldn't afford to shack up in a hotel, I was going to have to save what I had for necessities, so I settled in a small parking area near a public park and decided to sleep in the car.

Fatigue took over and I slept but at 1:30 am a knocking came to my car window and a police officer was shining a torch into the car whilst holding a hand on his gun. I woke up pretty swiftly, a weapon close to your head will do that.

He said, "Sir, you cannot park here. Why are you here, have you been drinking?"

"No officer, no drinking tonight, I've lost my job today and had a fight with my wife, I've nowhere to go this evening, I planned to sleep in my car, I don't have money for a hotel and don't want to disturb friends or family at this time of night."

"Sorry man, it sounds like a rough day, OK my friend, I'll tell you what, pull your car over behind the big tree over there -- that way I never saw you when I drove past, OK? Have a better day tomorrow and sorry for your troubles, but don't be here tomorrow night, go home and talk it out with her." And with that he got back behind the wheel and drove away.

Morning light came at about 6:30 and roused me, I had slept but barely, I needed a bed.

I found a diner and ordered coffee and toast and took my time over it. I accepted refills until around 8:30 I decided I could go home, Lucy would have left for work, I was going to avoid her, get some sleep and be ready to have the coming confrontation that evening when she came home.

Of course, I miscalculated, she had been worried about my disappearance, had called her boss and got the morning off and was in the house when I got home. Her car was in the garage, and I'd parked in the driveway so didn't realise she was at home so when I walked in, I was not prepared for what greeted me.

"How fucking dare you do that to me you thoughtless bastard, I've been so worried about you all night, I thought you might be dead. I called the hospitals within 50 miles, I called the police, I called your mother and father and some friends I thought you may have gone to see, so it's not just me, everyone is concerned where my lunatic husband skulked off to. You have a lot of making up to do Mister and you can start by moving your things into the spare bedroom, I will not be treated that way. Do you understand?"

"I'll tell you what I understand Lucy, since I lost my job yesterday, you are speaking to me as if I'm worthless, that you will call all the shots. I won't live like that, I'm warning up, stop pushing me." I growled at her.

"Really Jim? What are you going to do? Don't you get it? You left me to worry about you all night, I'm your wife for God's sake, no matter what you think I care about you, and you callously left me to worry, ignored my calls and texts and now your huffing because I'm annoyed? Well fuck you Mister, two can play at the silent treatment, I don't want you in my bed until things are sorted out."

And so started the cold war, neither of us spoke to the other for three days. On day four Lucy came home with take away just for herself. Just before bedtime she looked at me and said, "You have an interview for a job with James tomorrow at 10:30, don't even think of not going or we are finished."

With that she stomped off to bed, not waiting for any discussion, ultimatum given. I wondered what I should do. It was true I didn't like being treated as she'd been treating me since I'd lost my job, I seemed to have lost importance to her by becoming unemployed even if I'd only lost my job because the company had been bought over and closed down. It was nothing that I had done.

My other issue is that I hated Lucy's boss James and he was to interview me. He made fun of me at their company events previously and what had irritated me most was that Lucy had laughed right along with him. That had stung and had made me wonder if there was more than a working relationship between them, though that may have been in my head. I had no proof of anything, just suspicion and a strong dislike for him and stronger dislike that she could see no wrong in him and seemed to find him belittling me funny.

I decided only at breakfast that I would go to the interview, no matter the rocky spell with Lucy, I didn't want to lose her, so I would bite the bullet and go see James. I did need a job, but I hated the idea of working under him, so I just dressed casually and didn't bother shaving.

JIM, LUCY AND JAMES

At 10:27 I walked into the part of the office where Lucy worked, just outside James's office. She wasn't at her desk, but I heard her laughing inside his office. What heard next made my blood run cold, I heard James say to her, "Is the little jobless cuckold here yet, Lucy?" and again I heard her laugh and reply, "Let me check James."

Lucy emerged from the office and did a double take when she saw me. "For fuck sake Jim, you are dressed for the bar, not an interview, you haven't shaved, what the fuck are you thinking, what is in that head of yours?"

"I'll tell you Lucy, what is in my head is murder, you and your lover, I want..."

Lucy glared at me and said, "I don't have a lover Jim, what the fuck, makes you disrespect me like that?"

"Disrespect? Lucy, you don't know the meaning of the word, I just heard that bastard say, "Is the little jobless cuckold here yet, Lucy?" he is your lover you cheating bitch, I'm going to see..."

"Jesus H Christ, Jim how many times do I have to tell you, it's his sense of humour, I have never done anything with another man since we..."

"Yeah, I'm supposed to believe that, you, must both get quite a laugh disrespecting me, well see how you like a divorce, I'm ..."

Just then James walked out of the office, looked at us arguing and said, "Jim, what the fuck are you talking about? Do you want to come in for this interview or not, I haven't all day?"

"You're fucking my wife and you have the..."

"Jim, what makes you think I'm fucking your wife? Don't be ridiculous man, I mean she is a beautiful lady but we have a proper relationship, what gave you that idea for... oh, I see, you overheard what I said. Jim, I have a strange sense of humour, I'm sorry, it's just the way I talk much of the time, I mean no harm, please come in and let's talk. I'm giving you a job as a favour to Lucy, she said you wanted her to move away so you could find work. I don't really need you if I'm honest, but I really want to keep Lucy, she's the best assistant I've ever had."

I looked at him not knowing what to believe, he appeared sincere but fuck I hated him, and I had begun to doubt Lucy with her attitude since my job had gone.

I looked at Lucy then back to Sheehan, shook my head and said, "No, I'm not doing this today, I don't know what to think about you two, I can't do this." As I started to walk out of the office, Lucy said with her most icy voice, "Get back here Jim and grow up, we are trying to help you here."

I walked on and as I got to the office door, I heard her again, "Grow up and get back here, or I won't be home tonight, I'm warning you."

"Fuck you Lucy, just go and sleep with him if that's what you want, I don't care anymore."

She may have shouted something out at my back, but I was through the door and not listening. I was dressed for the bar and that is where I went having made a detour to an ATM and taken 100 cash. At least I had access to our account for a while longer.

After lunch, I started to get messages from Lucy:

- I hope your proud of yourself, that was so embarrassing.

- How dare you accuse me of cheating on you

- James is sorry you heard those words, but you know how he is, it was a joke.

- Reply to me or I really won't come home.

These all arrived over maybe 40 minutes as I skulled a few beers, quietly slipping into "not giving a fuck" mode.

An hour later, I messaged her back, "Do what you want, you don't give a shit about me anyway. Fuck you" and turned off my phone.

JIM:

It was a long day, I left the car -- yeah, I'm dumb but not that dumb -- and got a taxi home. The house was dark, and it was just past 9:30 so no Lucy, she must have decided to go and sleep with her lover. Fuck her, so it's divorce.

Now admit I was not thinking clearly, probably hadn't been since the boom dropped on my job, I'd probably been taking my irritation out too much on Lucy and of course, her attitude had made that easy. I had no evidence at all that she had been unfaithful and above all, I really did know that James was an asshole, spoke sometimes without thinking, but what he had said probably had a ring of truth to it.

The problem being, I'd had a lot of beer, I was feeling like shit, if anything I was thinking worse of myself now than Lucy had, and mentally I had backed myself into a corner where divorce seemed like an OK option. I mean I'd absolutely zero evidence but maybe she was cheating on me, she certainly didn't seem to give a fuck about me and hadn't come home or even let me know where she was.

I was having a real one-man pity party, then it occurred to me, my phone was still off. Turning it on again, yeah Lucy had tried to contact me several times, had wanted to talk to me, had gone home but found it empty, my phone wasn't answering so she said she was going to her parents' house for the night and for me to please contact her.

So, who was the asshole here?

Well, that would be me. I felt too dumb to talk to her right now so messaged, "If you are coming home tonight, I'll see you then, I'm sorry about yesterday."

She replied within minutes that she'd be home at the normal time, she'd bring some Chinese food and we will talk.

LUCY and JAMES:

What Lucy didn't say and what Jim had no way of knowing, was that just as she sent that text to Jim, James was buried balls deep in her cunt in a bedroom they used at the Best Western in the next town over. After they'd fucked for the second time, James had asked Lucy if she still wanted their cuckold to have a job at the company and with a smile followed by a steaming kiss, she broke off and said it seemed only fair that Jim get some compensation for James fucking his wife's cheating cunt.

James said he would get Jim trained in sales and then send him regularly around their 9 other branches, training new employees, "after all, it's not rocket science, you could train a monkey to train other monkeys." That would keep him far enough away not to intrude on their time together.

Lucy always laughed at her boss's jokes, she had replied, "That is exactly what I want you to do, train my monkey, but to be our little cuckold. I don't care about training him in sales as long as you train him to eat cum from my cunt."

They both laughed before Lucy took James's fat 8 inches into her mouth and made love to his cock with her talented tongue and throat muscles. James had taught her to give proper blowjobs, ones Jim never experienced and never would, his little cock would never be in her throat but she loved the choking feeling that James forced on her, that ultimate seizing of control that he took.

JIM:

Jim forgot his nonsense about going to see a lawyer, about divorce, shit he would probably have make up sex tonight so set about tidying himself up, he needed a shower and had not shaved for two days. Time to start making things good with Lucy, get his head out of his ass, maybe even see if a job was still on offer with James.

He got everything that needed doing straightened up at home and was looking forward to seeing Lucy later, but it was still only 3:30 and just as he was beginning to feel hopeful.

LUCY AND JAMES:

Meanwhile, Lucy having already taken two loads of cum in her cunt was in the shower and James was pushing his big cock up her asshole, somewhere Jim had never been.

As Lucy drove home that evening, she had been thinking how things were progressing with the little plan that James and Lucy had thought up. James had seen the fact that Jim had lost his job as a chance for them to train him, not in sales as James had indicated earlier but as a knowing cuckold.

James enjoyed all three of Lucy's holes which she had been giving him regularly for more than a year, but he really wanted to have a knowing cuckold and Jim would be ideal because James knew that Jim already had a dislike for him. That would make rubbing his nose in the fact that he was fucking Jim's wife all the sweeter because he despised Jim just as much as Jim felt in return.

The whole thing turned Lucy on, she still loved Jim to some degree, it was just that she'd discovered how great sex could be with a cock like James had, 8 thick inches compared to the barely five inches Jim managed on a good day. Then the difference in status, James rich with his own company, Jim in reality was a no-hoper who had no job and few prospects.

She found James a very sexy attractive man in and out of bed, the fact that he regularly made her laugh helped, he was really good company, she'd been attracted to him for several years before anything happened between them. Worst of all, she was all-in with James's plan to make Jim not only know he was a cuckold but to have no option but to deal with it and submit to James as his boss and their bull.

After how Jim talked to her and to James in recent days, she was going to make him regret it and literally looked forward to rubbing Jim's face in it. They had discussed having him eat James cum from her open cunt right after James's big cock had satisfied her and filled her with a nice creampie. The thought turned her on more than anything she could remember.

Jim was still in the dark, they wanted to get him onboard as an employee before he found out what their plan was. But for Lucy, the little love she still just about felt for Jim was nothing to the turn on she was having and expected to get better as they made him a knowing cuckold. She originally had been reluctant to humiliate Jim, James was driving that but after what she perceived as the disrespectful way Jim had spoken to her since his change in circumstances, she felt a lesson in humility was the least of what Jim deserved.

Did she care about their marriage anymore? She thought she still might, but that was now down to how Jim managed things, he could agree to be her cuckold, or he could file for divorce. She realised that as things stood between them that she could do much better and that for a year she had been getting much better in the bedroom from James. She knew that if she divorced that James wanted her full time, he could offer a much better future than Jim.

As she neared their home, Lucy knew she would have to shake herself from this feeling of innate superiority, she needed to keep steering Jim in the direction they wanted him to go, towards being an accepting cuckold. Whether they divorced or not she wanted to experience this power over her husband, if that made her a bitch, then so be it she thought.