Her Boss's Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every time you displease either of us, we will add a week until you are released, when I allow a release you may masturbate, you will never fuck me again with that tiny cock. For now, you can remain my husband but James will be my man. If you rebel, I will divorce you and ruin you, we may even make up accusations of abuse and James will use his connections to have you jailed."

"I want you to know that when you went down on me earlier this week, James had dumped two loads in my cunt and one in my asshole -- yes he fucks my ass and I love it, you've never had that and you never will. Remember when you licked my ass and you got your tongue an inch into my asshole? That is because James's fat cock had spread me open, are you that fucking stupid? Do you think a woman like me normally has an open asshole? That salty slightly creamy taste, that was James's cum you were eating. I'm glad you enjoyed it, you are going to be eating a lot of it from now on."

She smirked at her husband as his face crumpled into tears of anguish, his heart breaking.

Never one to miss an opportunity to kick a man when he's down James said, "Now you understand wimp, you are going to serve us, you will do exactly as you are told or all the things, I threatened you with in the car will happen. Remember, no money, no job, no wife and no house, we'll get a restraining order against you for spousal abuse, and you haven't the resources to fight it. Who would believe your word over mine? Face it Boy, you are fucked, right out of options."

"Now dry your tears wimp, I left a treat for you in your wife's cunt after you left the office. Lucy pull your knickers to the side and let him clean you. Do it cuckold or there will be consequences."

JIM:

I had no choice, no where to run to, chose to keep my pride and go live in a cardboard box under the underpass and starve. So I did it, I let them humiliate me day and night.

That first night my wife was insufferable, she treated me like dirt, "her little, small-cocked cuckold" she called me several times, he called me a "caged cuckold wimp" and they insisted I call them Sir & Mam. I started to wonder would I be better off dead than living like this.

And that was my life for the next 4 weeks, I was a shell of what I had been, beaten down, threatened with even greater ruin and possible imprisonment. My head was scrambled, I had no hope, all I could see was humiliation at the hands of the woman I thought loved me but had been fucking her boss for more than a year.

Maybe about a month later, having sunk into depression but forbidden to speak of anything to outsiders, through my misery it became clear to me, nobody was coming to help, no 7th Cavalry coming over the hill to free me, in reality, nobody gave a shit about me, whether I lived or died, least of all my loving wife.

Oh yes, a few times she had put her arms around me when James wasn't there, she had told me that she still loved me, that it was all just a game that she was enjoying and that from the night I first cleaned cum from her cunt and ass that she knew deep down that's what I wanted too, and wasn't it wonderful how James played his part and that she was sure I really loved it all, how I was a dirty little pervert cuckold.

She suggested I loved it when James made me clean her ass juice off his cock, when he made me lick his ass as he pounded hers, how he liked me to suck his balls as he fucked her cunt. To my shame I had done all that, but they were out of their minds if they thought I loved it. I was pretty sure he knew I hated every minute of it, that is probably what made it so good for him.

Her? Well, of course I'm not sure but I think that in her mind, if she thought I was enjoying being their cuckold she didn't have to feel like such a treacherous cunt.

I'd come through the initial shock of what they were doing to me, I'd settled into the routine humiliation but now my mind was on how I could escape what was essentially sexual slavery.

The old proverb; "all good things come to those who wait" has a certain truth. I'd waited patiently and one day fortune smiled on me.

The day started no differently, by this stage we were all living in James mansion, his servants knew that Lucy and I were married but that it was James who slept with her, I had what was originally a small servants bedroom near theirs. Our house had been sold and the full profit was in an account in Lucy's name only, I'd been cajoled and bullied into signing everything over to her.

At work I was sent to a local deli to collect lunch and when I returned with lunch for two, James was fucking Lucy hard over the back of a couch in his office and not long after I returned he groaned as he shot a load of spunk up her cunt. He told me to sit in the floor and leaned my head back on the couch, then still impaling her cunt he carried her round the couch and sat her pussy on my face. "Enjoy your lunch cuckold" he said to me.

Lucy drained his cum directly into my mouth and as she rose a few stray bits of cum splashed on the couch. He noticed and said, "We are going to take lunch in the park, get that couch cleaned up cuckold how dare you waste my cum" and with that they left me in his office.

I looked around for something to wipe the couch and notice his computer screens were active, there were three screens. I took a look, now I'm not the most computer savvy guy, but it took me next to no time at all to realise what I was looking at, he had open his business accounts, it looked to me there were two sets of accounts for the business. Why would that be? Well, I thought one reason may be that he had one set of genuine accounts and perhaps one for the IRS, interesting.

What, interesting? No much more than that, this could be my escape route. This was a big business million in turnover every year. The thought hit me, copy these fast before they come back, I'd seen lots of memory sticks on Lucy's desk, she seemed to use the regularly. I grab a couple and downloaded the accounts files. I hadn't had time to see what was on them but I would find a way to spend some time and check it out.

To cut a long story short, I'd found my salvation, there was a difference in the two sets of accounts that amounted to the company paying over 4 million in the last year less than what I assumed to be the "genuine accounts" the ones with the greater liability. I had a way to really hurt James, maybe get him imprisoned.

Glad of that I suppose but what would that do to me, even to Lucy, we could both be unemployed. I searched tax fraud and there it was, my escape route, The IRS Whistle-blower Scheme. I read it, if the government recovered 2 million or more the whistle-blower got a minimum of 15% up to a maximum of 30%, so even at 15% of 4 million is... shit, a whole lot of money... 600,000 as a minimum, shit, that would more than get me out of this hole.

I could dump on these two bastards and make myself a man again, set up somewhere new where nobody would know what I'd been through, who knows maybe even find a woman who might love me, 5 inch cock included.

I got everything safely stored in the cloud and made my initial whistle-blower's disclosure. Things didn't happen overnight, but happen they did. Eventually James was arrested on tax fraud charges.

I then went to our local police department and filed a complaint against my wife and her lover for false imprisonment, they weren't really taking me seriously until I told them that I'd been kept as a sex slave and that my penis had been locked in a cage and I had no access to the key.

That day, with James already under arrest and yet to make bail, the police called on Lucy and threatened her with arrest and charges if she did not immediately release me, she did. I wanted to press charges, but the police talked me out of it, suggesting surely I'd had enough humiliation without wanting the whole town knowing my business.

When the police left Lucy eyed me coldly and said, "Don't think this will go unpunished, you'll be back in that cage for a long time and Jim, and I will put you on a piss and cum diet for a month until you learn your place." She looked full of herself, a queen with unlimited power, until she didn't.

"Fuck you Lucy ..."

"How dare you call me that, it's Mam to you."

"The fuck it is" I said, "Tell you what, why don't I just call you slut, which is ..."

"I'll have James punish you physically if you..."

"James is under arrest you cunt, you are on your own, I turned him in to the IRS for tax fraud, I'm waiting to find out exactly how much my reward is then I'm leaving this town and you far behind."

She looked shocked, "Leaving me? But you are my husband, I love you, why would you want to leave me?" she sounded genuinely shocked too.

It took me a few seconds to get over my shock at what she'd said, she must have lost her fucking mind, 'loved me'? "Lucy, you don't love me, you treat me like shit, and you love James."

"No Jim, you have it all wrong, I don't love James, well maybe that big cock, but it's you I love, you are my husband, I won't hear of you leaving me, you are mine."

Yeah, like a dog is yours, I thought.

I shook my head in amazement, she really seemed to believe that, she has lost her mind. Only one way to answer that, "Fuck you bitch, your days of telling me what to do are over. I've enough money to scrape by on until the reward comes through, then I'm gone." I left and checked myself into the cheapest motel I could find.

4 MONTHS LATER -JIM:

I checked my email and had one from IRS, it said a reward from IRS had been paid into my bank account, thanked me for my disclosure and suggested I contact them if I had any queries. It didn't mention the amount, so I got online to my bank and almost passed out with surprise.

James had been a very naughty boy; my reward was for 3.4 million. I was sure it was a mistake so contacted the whistle-blower programme to find that it was correct. I hadn't known that they could go back for 10 years to recover fraudulently withheld tax and that was how the reward was so much larger than I had ever dreamed of.

It appeared that once investigated James had quickly caved to avoid harsh consequences, hence the investigation was very quick and my reward came through within months when I'd been planning a frugal existence to eke out my resources, possibly over years.

Amongst the first things I did was get myself a lawyer to get a divorce, I had thought about whether I could divorce her for cruelty but usually that has to involve clear physical abuse so in the end we decided on irreconcilable differences and after I made it clear that I could not live with what she had done she agreed to the divorce.

One bonus was that she had no idea of the reward I got for exposing James, I had been careful not to flash the cash, no big purchases, I continued to live in my modest motel, so when I offered a simple separation of our lives with each of us keeping what we had, not even going after what should have been my share of the sale of our house proceeds, no alimony from her much greater salary, her lawyer advised her to sign quickly and move on.

My lawyer insisted on a clause that there could be no revisit to the divorce agreement, no buyer's remorse and a second go around. So, my 3.4 million stayed hidden and untouchable. I moved on, moved away and started to rebuild my life.

And that is how the story ends... really? You must be joking, no way. Those cunts would get their comeuppance. They had treated me like dirt, like shit on the bottom of their shoes. I'd have some payback.

10 MONTHS AFTER REPORTING JAMES:

It had been a rough period for James, he had to pay many millions to the IRS to make his tax affairs go away. He felt sore but OK because it still left him a rich man. He suspected but didn't know for sure that it was the cuckold who had exposed him.

In an ideal world, he'd want the wimp to suffer some revenge, however the cuck had left town months ago after divorcing Lucy and nobody knew where he was, the little cocked wimp had apparently vanished.

Strangely Lucy had been upset with the divorce though she kept coming back for his man-sized cock, he did love fucking her but without the cuck to lift things out of the ordinary through humiliating and more or less owning him, the sparkle had gone off things. Yes Lucy was a top class fuck, but it just wasn't as exciting as she wasn't a married woman anymore. It was cuckolding lesser men that lit his fuse.

Certainly, he had no interest in marrying Lucy, she had assumed they would get married but why would he tie himself to someone he knew to be a cheating cunt no matter how much he enjoyed banging her in all three holes? Never going to happen.

And so, life went on, none of them as happy as they thought they might be...until --

JIM AND CARLOS:

I'd moved away, a long way away to a place where nobody knew me, I'd neither friends nor relatives but I was now rich in my own right and being that way makes you have things that attracts people to you. I was in no hurry to put down strong roots, with what I had in mind, another move might be necessary for appearances sake, so I had bought a nice but modest car and rented a house on the edge of town with 3 bedrooms and a pool, nice enough but not my forever home.

I made myself at home in a couple of the bars in town always with an eye to making the connection I wanted. No, not a woman, I was looking for a hard as nails tough motherfucker who would do anything for cash and was intelligent enough not to be caught.

I met Carlos, just the guy I needed, big but nondescript, no face full of scars no memorable tattoos, neither handsome nor brute ugly. The kind of guy you'd pass in the street and instantly forget him.

Carlos had a routine, and I learned the likely times he'd be in the bar and made sure to sit close, buy him the occasional drink and soon we were on bar-buddy terms, chatted a lot and I grew more and more certain he was exactly what I was looking for.

A couple of months later, I brought up the little job that I wanted done. I explained about James having fucked my wife and messed up my life but without all the details of what they really did to me. A man has to try to keep some self-respect. Anyway, he got the message, and asked did I want James dead?

"No Carlos, I want two things, I want him in a wheelchair for life and I want his genitals put well beyond use, I want his balls smashed and needing to be removed, that is the most important part, I want him to live the rest of his life as a eunuch. I want to call him in a years' time on an untraceable line and ask him how he like's being 'Jimmy No-Balls'? I want him to know I had this done to him but with no way of proving it, can you do that?"

Carlos smiled at me, "Remind me never to get on the wrong side of you motherfucker, yes I can do that, it will cost you a lot of money but I can do it. You pay me 100 grand give me the details of who and where and we never talk about it again. That protects both of us. Don't come into this bar again, in a few months I'll do the job and people will forget we ever knew each other, OK?"

And that's what we did. Four months later I passed Carlos on Main Street, we exchanged a look and he just nodded, indicating, job done."

It wasn't hard to get confirmation, a quick google search in the old town and there it was, "Local Businessman savagely beaten, Mr Sheehan will spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair and has several life-changing injuries including the fact that he can never be a father." Thank you Carlos, you were worth every penny of what I paid.

Months later and the investigation into the attack on Jimmy No-Balls had hit a brick wall, no leads, no suspects.

Many months after that on a throw away phone I made the only call on it before it was as destroyed as his balls. "Hello Jimmy No-Balls, how is wheelchair life treating you?" I laughed once said "Fuck you" and smashed the phone to little pieces. Message delivered.

LUCY:

That left my cheating wife. to suffer for the indignity, she forced on me. I hired a PI and had expected to find she had married Jimmy No -Balls but that hadn't happened.

What the PI from Private Matters had discovered was that No-Balls had sacked her after he had been attacked, he obviously knew it related to what had happened between the 3 of us, could no longer fuck anyone, never mind her, so got rid of the biggest reminder of what had put him in a wheelchair.

He had also kicked her out of his mansion, she'd ended up jobless and homeless just about able to afford the same motel as I had spent months in and had to resort to turning tricks for guys who would buy her a few drinks and maybe dinner sometimes.

I thought if I could make her life any worse and decided that yeah, maybe but just a little so decided to move on. Fuck her, let her live in her misery, thank god the divorce had been simple and that my lawyer resolved she could never come back at me for a slice of my millions.

JIM:

And so, I truly decided to move on, once again putting distance between me and my past. This time it was not a case of getting away from my tormentors and getting space to plan my revenge. This time I wanted somewhere to call home, to put down roots, to maybe find a business opportunity, to maybe find a romantic opportunity despite what I knew would be trust issues.

A few million in the bank took the pressure off having to do things to survive I moved to rural Utah first but found it beautiful but too conservative for my liking, moved to Sedona in Arizona, too fucking many fruit loops believing in all manner of energy fields and cosmic forces, got out of there too. Don't get me wrong there were lots of good people in both places, pretty countryside which is good for the soul.

Eventually I found myself in San Francisco a beautiful city where you can chose to be as weird or as normal as you chose to be. And that is where I now call home.

I haven't found anyone yet to settle with, perhaps I never will but my days of torment are over, occasionally visiting me in nightmares, but that is all they are. I love to visit the natural beauty not too far from my doorstep, Yosemite or Monterey, I sometimes venture up the coast towards the giant redwoods or up to Oregon or down Highway One which is so spectacular. Places good for restoring my soul.

My hard times are behind me, I hit rock bottom, doing things, or at least allowing things to be done to me that no man should ever allow. I felt worthless, lower than whale shit, I felt less than a man. At the time I was in the depths of depression, I was a betrayed and a broken and abused man.

Then I found a means of escape and jumped at it, I took my revenge and now I'm almost whole again. Will I ever find someone to share life with? Maybe, who knows what our future holds.

Thank you for reading my story.