Her Bottom

Story Info
The final story in the series, Julian goes the distance.
2.1k words
4.45
11.6k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/25/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julian woke up with a start. His penis was erect again and he had to relieve himself in the middle of the night, even though he had ejaculated just a few hours previously. His nights of late had been full of erotic dreams, of snapshots of his mother's naked vulva and breasts, his masturbation fantasies filled with thoughts of one day penetrating his mother's vagina - making up all kinds of stories in his mind about rash and lurid things she would ask him to do - all of which he knew, somewhere in the back of his mind, were out of the question. As usual, despite three intense physical and visual encounters with Jessica, it was if they never happened. There was no follow up, no "come to Jesus" talks about what had happened - just the usual day to day life of an eighteen year-old prepping for college.

In Jessica's mind the matter was over. She was not going to encourage such behavior from her own son. She hoped that he would meet a girl when he went to college and she'd ah, "fill in the gaps." And that Julian would keep their secrets.

Speaking of college, mother and son had a trip scheduled to visit a college a few hours drive away for a tour. So they packed their respective bags and headed out on a road trip. They had booked a Holiday Inn with two queen beds close to the college, and indeed when they checked in there were plenty of students and parents milling around in the lobby preparing for the tour the next day. They were both tired as they selected their respective beds, showered and fell asleep. Jessica was wearing a tee shirt and panties, Julian his boxers. No tension between them, just sleep.

The next day they ran around the campus, visiting the various buildings and meeting with faculty. After the tour, they went out for dinner at a local restaurant. Then on the way back to the car in the dark, Jessica stepped off the sidewalk awkwardly in her high heels and she felt a muscle in her lower back tweak. She winced as she rubbed her side.

"Are you alright Mummy?" said Julian with genuine concern as he saw her hold her side.

"Yes I'm fine" she said - though it was evident not all was well. "Lets just go to the hotel and I'm sure a hot shower will loosen my back up" she said.

"Sure" said Julian. They drove back to the hotel.

They entered the room and Jessica went to the bathroom, carrying fresh panties and a tee shirt. Julian just disrobed to his boxer shorts and slipped into bed. He heard his mother in the shower. He thought about her naked body under the water...his penis rose to meet these thoughts, he fondled it but let it be, as he heard his mother open the bathroom door. She climbed into her bed but Julian could tell she was still in pain.

"Mummy, how's the back?" Julian inquired.

"Not so great Julian, my lower back is killing me. In fact I have a favor to ask you Julian, if you wouldn't mind."

Julian's ears perked up. "What Mummy?"

"Just come over here and push your elbow into my lower back will you? See if you can free up this knot."

Julian was out of his bed in an instant. Jessica laid on her stomach, and he kneeled next to his mother and awkwardly dug his elbow into her lower back, over her tee shirt.

"Ouch" she said, "no no that's not it, let me grab some oil." She got up and dug out some oil from her toiletry bag. She came back to the bed and, turning around so Julian could not see her breasts, lifted off her tee shirt and laid down on the bed. Julian's eyes widened at this. His cock responded, growing rapidly in his boxers as he eyed the side of her naked breasts. He was just grateful she couldn't see the tent in his boxers.

"Julian just sit on my legs" Jessica said matter-of-factly. "Just push your elbow into this spot" she said, pointing to her lower back again. "And use this oil so you don't hurt my skin please."

Julian climbed over his mother, who was wearing nothing but those white panties covering her buttocks, with his knees either side of his mother's hips, and his fiery erection jutting out under his boxers. He took the oil and placed some onto her sore spot. Then he bent down to apply his elbow. As he did, his hardness touched her buttocks. There was a thin layer of material covering his penis, and another covering her bottom, but the hard sensation against her slim, soft buttock was unmistakable. For them both.

They both froze.

Jessica breathed...and just fractionally, moved her hips upwards. Julian's instincts took over and let his hips move slightly downwards and towards the small of her back. His stiff rod moved slightly, bisecting her buttocks, creasing her panties into the crack of her bottom. Julian felt his mother lift her hips again, compressing his hard penis against his lower body.

He leaned forward even further, as his mother said "just work this area" as she waved towards the small of her back. Julian added some oil and massaged it into her skin, moving his hips against her buttocks as he did so. His penis was raging hard as he gazed down at the triangle of his mothers panties.

"A little lower please Julian" she said. Julian's hands worked their way to the waistband of her panties, kneading her flesh. His thumbs slipped gently under her waistband, just easing them downwards slightly. He heard no objection from his mother. The crease of the top of her buttocks where the cheeks separated was now visible to Julian's eyes. The skin there was pale, with a faint tan line below her bikini margin. He continued kneading her her flesh, his oily hands moving down a little more, easing her panties downwards, now clearly massaging the cheeks of her buttocks rather than her back. Still, Jessica did not object. In fact her hips lifted up somewhat to ease the journey of her panties down, over her slim hips. Soon enough, Julian was gazing at his mother's naked bottom. Her slim, pale and smooth bottom with a dark cleft leading to the slit of her labia.

Julian's penis was in an absolutely torrid state of hardness. He let one hand leave his mothers bottom and slipped the shaft of his penis out of the fly of his boxers. The head of the penis had already escaped his foreskin and towered over his mothers naked buttocks. Julian leaned forward again, and there was an electric contact of naked skin - his penis slid along the crack of her bottom, lubricated amply by precum and oil. Jessica was boiling inside as she felt her son's erect cock against her ass.

Julian knew - this was the time. This was the time his penis would slide into a woman's vagina for the first time. He eased back and nudged his mother's legs open just slightly. There was her labia, her soaked opening to her vagina, beckoning him in. There too was a dark, tight, puckered opening directly below the glistening head of his cock. He had never seen such a sight - his head was spinning. As he eased his penis downwards towards her cunt, his mother suddenly found her voice...

"No Julian, no! You're not going to put it into my vagina! You...you...can't get me pregnant...you cannot..."

Julian knew she meant it. But as her voice trailed off she reached behind her and pulled the cheek of her right buttock apart, right in line with her anus. Her anus revealed itself to him completely, and opened slightly. His penis, as if on cue, spilled a large drop of precum from the little slit, which landed right on the hole of his mother's anus. The invitation was clear. Even Julian, in his horned up, naive state of mind, knew what he was being asked to do.

"Put oil on it, Julian" said his mother, as if to remove all doubt.

Trembling, Julian grasped his raging penis and aimed the head at this tiny hole. Surely, it would never fit. He poured a little oil onto the purple glans, and pressed the tip to his mothers anus. At first, there was indeed, no way it would fit. But then it gave way somewhat and he saw the first third of his glans sink into the opening. His mother groaned, but she pushed back as if to encourage him. He kept pushing until the flared rear end of his glans was level with her anal sphincter, now open to it's maximum.

He heard, faintly though his lust, her mother making a strange guttural straining noise...but he continued to push as she pushed back. After what seemed like a few tense minutes, the head of Julian's large penis disappeared into his mother's rectum. Julian felt another resistance inside the hot void of his mother's ass, but he pushed on. Suddenly his penis was inside - truly, fully, inside his mother. His oily shaft slid slowly inside her rectum until his thighs were pressed up against the naked cheeks of his mother's bottom. His penis had disappeared, the evidence of its presence an indescribably smooth, hot sensation, unlike anything he'd felt touching his penis with with his fingers.

Jessica groaned as she felt a fullness inside her, as she felt her own son's testicles graze her inflamed vulva. Julian eased back, his glistening shaft visible as it impaled his mother's anus. He grasped his mother's buttocks with his strong hands and eased his penis in and out of her rectum. Instinct took over as he fucked his mother. Nothing, nothing in his masturbatory fantasies had prepared him for this experience as all reason left his mind. His penis transitioned from a fizzy sensation to that of a hot poker, like nothing he had felt before as the nerves of his penis head felt the smooth oily surface of his mother's rectum. He knew it would not be long as he gasped and grunted, a young man possessed by lust, drinking in the sight of his mother's naked back, her hair scattered all over the pillow, and her naked, pale buttocks bisected by the lewd sight of his strong young erect penis plunging in and out of her anus.

Jessica buried her face in the pillow, not wanting to accept the reality of what was happening - not willing to accept that this large invader thrusting into her most private of places belonged to her own son. The initial pain of Julian's hefty flared cock forcing it's way past her anal sphincter had subsided, replaced by a sublime and satisfying feeling of fullness as her body accepted the intrusion. Julian's penis became more and more insistent as the fucking continued, until she could tell that he had thrown all reason, all feelings of self consciousness and restraint to the winds, and he was going to fire his seed into her belly at any moment.

Julian felt the moment had come. Jessica knew it too. With one last thrust, one last feral gasp from them both, Julian's penis and even his own anus pulsed as his balls emptied their load into his mother's guts. Jessica felt a hot blast inside her rectum as his cum bolted out of her son's engorged glans in four strong spurts. As he ejaculated into her bottom, her mind flashed back to the various ways she had experienced her son's sperm - first, the sight of him ejaculating on his bed, then in the corridor into his hand while drinking in the reflected sight of her upper body in the bathroom mirror, then all over her upper thighs as he writhed and cried as he was being soundly spanked, the cum soaking into her panties. Then, with her manual stimulation as the sperm splashed all over her naked breasts, and then next onto her wet inflamed labia and clitoris, smeared onto her pubic hair.

They both held their breath as they experienced this last moment. They both knew, in their hearts, that this would be the last time they would expose themselves to each other, that he would go off to college, and learn all that he could from girls his own age, and that they would lock these experiences away, not to be shared with anyone else.

Slowly, Julian withdrew his wet penis from her anus and it slowly softened. The pale skin of his mother's bottom glistened in the warm light of the hotel room as Julian took one last look at this most intimate place between her cheeks... and retreated to his bed, his memories to last a lifetime. Jessica pulled the sheets up over her body, her vulva and her anus still glowing, and curled up to sleep, waiting for her quiet trembling to subside.

They slept.