Her Vagina

Story Info
Julian finally learns what lies between her legs.
1.9k words
4.16
6.7k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks had gone by since Julian had ejaculated over his mother's breasts, and, as was customary in their relationship, nothing had been said. They carried on as if nothing had happened. They both knew though. Julian continued masturbating at night having added this new memory to his fantasies, remembering how his sperm had fired over her breasts, how she touched his penis, her fingers working his foreskin, and how he had lost control, unable for the second time to stop his penis from doing what it had only done in secret before, shamelessly spilling great gobs of white cum out onto his own mother's body. Most of all, her nipple was burned into his memory, glistening with his sperm, splashed across both of her breasts. It was this vision he would focus on as his testicles released another load of sperm, firing onto his chest, stomach and pubic hair.

For Jessica's part, she thought about her eighteen year old son's penis quite often. How big it was, what it felt like to touch it, how perfectly formed it was, and how her own body had responded to this turn of events. She didn't have any plans to escalate though. Enough was enough.

Then one summer morning, they were both getting ready to leave the house to go shopping. Jessica was wearing her short sundress again and she squatted down on the stairs leading from the living room to tie her shoelaces. Likewise, Julian was in the living room having knelt down across from her for his own shoes, about a yard in front of her. He glanced up as he did up the laces, and as he did so, his heart leapt. While his mother's legs were open as she attended to her shoes, there was a direct line of sight between his mother's inner thighs to her panties. She was wearing white panties, with a cotton gusset, hiding her most intimate folds, but above the gusset was a lacy, translucent material clearly showing the outline of her pubic hair. A few stands of pubic curls escaped one side of her panties, and between her legs he could make out the curve of her buttocks. The mound of her vulva was clearly visible.

Julian froze. Inside his sweatpants, his bulky penis began to arc upwards. He couldn't move for fear of an embarrassing tent being clearly visible to his mother. Jessica glanced at her son and immediately realized what had happened. Instead of snapping her legs closed however, she just stared at him for a few electric moments. His eyes fixated between his mother's legs, staring at her panties, her eyes staring at his reddening face.

After a few moments, Jessica came to. "Come on Julian, let's go" she said. She brusquely stood up.

Julian remained frozen, crouched down, his hands on his shoelaces, with his hard penis jutting out inside his sweatpants. "OK Mummy, nearly ready," he whispered. But his penis wouldn't soften. Jessica stood on the stair step and folded her arms.

"Come on then Julian" she said. "Time's a wasting."

"Uh, OK Mummy" he said, looking up at her slim legs. He slowly stood up. A massive bulge was clearly visible. Jessica looked down at it, but didn't say anything.

Julian had no choice to awkwardly walk to the front door with his mother at his side while his erection slowly subsided. This event distracted them both from the shopping trip, as both of them contemplated this event. Again, nothing was discussed.

Nonetheless, Jessica thought about the bulge in Julian's sweatpants, while Julian's mind was spinning at the memory of her pantie-encased vulva. Those confused, hot feelings returned to them both. It was hard for Jessica to pick out groceries while she had these feelings coursing through her.

Julian had glimpsed his mother's pubic mound before, that time his bottom was ablaze after his spanking, but this time he had seen a faint crease in the gusset of her panties - what lay behind that cotton? What was that crease all about? He had never seen the details of a woman's genitalia before, only his mother's flat hairy triangle below her belly as she had removed her panties. He would never forget that hot, charged spanking he had received, when he had disgraced himself over her lap, spilling a white slimy mess all over the tops of his mother's thighs.

Later that afternoon, they both settled down to watch a movie on the sofa. An hour into a rather humdrum movie, Jessica got up to go to the bathroom but when she got there she realized she actually did not need to urinate. What had driven her to go to the restroom? Without processing what she was dong on her mind she absently reached under her sundress and drew her white panties down her legs, placing them over the edge of the sink. She stepped back into the living room with the fabric of her sundress caressing her otherwise naked buttocks, and sat back on the sofa, next to her son. Her pussy was burning...

After a few minutes of discomfort she adjusted her legs, pointing her knees towards Julian. She picked up the remote and turned off the TV. And then came the moment she opened her knees, as Julian turned to look at her wondering why she had turned off the TV. Again, Julian did not look at his mother's face. Instead his eyes burned between her thighs, not believing what he was seeing. There was his mothers naked cunt, on display for him, as Jessica kept her eyes trained on him.

"Kneel down Julian" said his mother evenly.

Hearing his own heart pounding, Julian needed no other persuasion. He slid off the sofa and knelt down in front of her. Jessica propped her feet up on the sofa and opened her naked legs for him, pulling the hem of her sundress up to her hips. Julian's hips were level with her knees, his face just a few inches from hers. She could hear his breathing. He could see her slightly flushed face, right in front of his. Julian gazed down between his mothers legs. There was her cunt, finally, in close, well-lit detail, for him to see. He gazed at her outer pussy lips, framed by neatly trimmed brown pubic hair. Inside those outer lips were another set of delicate labia, small and somewhat damp. Over those inner lips was a hood where his mother's labia joined. The hood was topped by a perfect triangle of pubic hair. But between her inner lips was a tight wet slit, slightly open - finally, Julian was looking at her vagina. He knew that was where a penis would go, sliding into that hot wet place, grasping a hard cock, stimulating the hard shaft and glans until it spat sperm up into her cervix.

"Take out your penis Julian, and masturbate." she ordered. She wanted to see how he did it, not though a crack in his bedroom door in the dim light, but in the broad daylight of their living room, close up and personal. So personal. Julian was trembling and nervous. This was the moment he had dreamed about, had ejaculated over so many times. Slowly he pulled the waistband of his sweatpants down over his hips and then hooked his thumbs into his underpants. His stiff penis sprang from its confinement, and pointed straight up towards his mother's face.

"OK Mummy, here goes, are you sure?" he said.

"Julian I wouldn't not have asked if I didn't want you to do it" she said, putting on her best parental voice.

Julian grasped his penis between the thumb and forefinger of his left hand and, staring at his mother's vagina, he started to pull his foreskin up and down, over that large, swollen flared glans. A large clear drop leaked out of the little slit at the end and ran down the front of his shaft, wetting his finger.

Jessica reached out for her son's right wrist, guiding his hand to her pussy. As he masturbated she placed his hand on her labia. Instinctively, Julian slipped his forefinger into her vagina. He felt the hot slippery surface of her inner walls. His finger slipped in and out of her vagina and while he was exploring he felt a faint rough surface on the upper wall of her cunt. As his finger scraped over this surface he felt his mother tense. Her breathing started to come in gulps, and the skin below her neck began to redden. Suddenly she arched her back and her hips juddered as she cried out. Julian felt his finger become very wet and her vagina tighten it's grasp around it. He had no idea what was going on. Jessica grabbed her son's wrist and made him keep his hand there for a few moments.

Julian continued to masturbate as Jessica calmed down, his penis building to a scorching edge. As his testicles tightened he knew he would not be able to go much longer - his hips began to move on their own, sliding between his mother's knees. He withdrew his finger from her cunt and gripped onto her thigh as he stroked his penis. Then something remarkable happened, that would stay with him the rest of his life. Jessica reached down and pulled her inner labia open, exposing her hard, wet clitoris to her son for the first time. At that very moment she exposed her clitoris to him, Julian pulled back his foreskin, his naked buttocks squeezed together and he ejaculated. His cock twitched and the first rope of sperm flew off slightly to one side, ricocheting off her inner thigh and landing on her cunt lips. Julian looked his mother in the eyes as more sperm flew out of his penis positioned just inches from his mother's vagina. Their faces too were just inches apart as he gasped and grunted. The sperm splashed rhythmically all over her inner labia, onto her pubic hair, and soaked her inner thighs. Her exposed clitoris was as wet and as cum-covered as that nipple had been a few weeks ago.

He knew what would happen as soon as the cum stopped flying out of his penis. he would be dismissed. Sure enough, as his mother looked down at her soaked pussy, thinking how lucky she was that she was not ovulating at time, she waved him away.

"Thank you Mummy" he whispered, as he pulled his underpants back up over his bottom and tucked away his still-hard penis, still dripping drops of sperm. He stood up and pulled up his sweatpants and surveyed the scene. And what a scene it was. His own mother, her face flushed, sitting there with her legs up on the sofa, her hair disturbed, and his own seed dripping off that secret special place he had dreamed about. The cum spilled down onto the sofa cushion. Jessica got up and smoothed down her sun dress, and brushing him aside, walked back to the bathroom. The feeling between her legs was indescribable. She could feel her son's slippery cum between her thighs as she walked, her wet pussy still burning from the excitement.

Without cleaning herself up, she stepped back into her panties, her son's cum soaking into the cotton gusset.

There was only one more place for Julian to explore. A dark, more forbidden place still. Surely, this was one place his mother would call her own.