Her Boy Pt. 02

Story Info
Quill moves in with his new Mommy.
2.6k words
4.58
15.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quill went through the day in a haze, barely able to function in the office as his mind wandered back to the morning. His ass was still sore from the whipping "Daddy"- or Lucia Sampiro gave him on their last date two days ago.

He has squirmed all day yesterday at work and Lucia was quite apologetic about it. She had a special cream which helped quicken the healing but as he was in his apartment and not hers, Lucia couldn't use it on him.

He blushed once more as his mind flashed to her today morning. As an apology for having him squirm, the goddess of pop had dropped in early and gave him the greatest (and only) blowjob of his entire life!

Oh, how those thick rosy lips curled around his.. admittedly above-average erection, sucking and slurping as he struggled to comprehend what was happening to him! He was barely up, coffee yet to hit his brain so he still wasn't sure if it was real or not. He remembered how she looked, a simple black crop top and joggers, sauntering in as if she owned the place and had him drop his pyjamas. Quill was half expecting to be bent over her knee but she just sank to hers and...

He turned on his phone for the sixteenth time, opening the message she sent him.

"I'll pick you up from work at six, Mommy's got a present for you."

Quill gulped, checking the time on the phone. Twenty more minutes. He quickly went through his reports and finished his tasks- he was a genius when it came to writing code- before realising it was now six twenty.

His phone flashed. "You're late," it said.

It flashed again. "I'm waiting down by the parking lot."

Quill logged out and got all his stuff and made his way out of his cubicle. He was dressed in a comic book T-shirt and jeans, his blonde hair messy and his glasses crooked after he accidentally sat on them. He was getting a little chubby of late with all the delivery apps- most of it going to his butt. Especially compared to the athletic brunette goddess who he still couldn't believe was waiting for him at the parking lot.

Lucia attracted eyeballs from the rest of the nerdy programmers who didn't get why a yellow Lamborghini was idling at their office. The car had frosted glasses so they couldn't see her inside. But it was out of the ordinary, especially when they saw Quill go over and climb in. The guy who worked for Miss Dabey had a rich friend?

"You're late," Lucia scolded her boy who blushed as if he was caught doing something naughty. Over the last two days, Lucia insisted on being called Mommy and that made him feel extra childish and insecure. She still wore the same top this morning, he realised though he could see she had her jeans on and a thick leather belt across her waist, something she was running her fingers over.

"I'm sorry Daddy," he mumbled. She was Daddy when she was whipping him, he remembered.

"Mommy," Lucia leaned over to kiss him deeply, making him turn crimson. "I don't think my little Quill's baby bottom is ready for Daddy for a long, long while."

"Still hurts," Quill pouted.

"Oh hush, Mommy gave you an apology treat for that," she grinned as she began driving. Quill was surprised how easily he was slipping into the role she wanted, a blushy boy infatuated with Mommy Lucia.

Well...he always had been infatuated with Lucia the popstar but this dynamic... Quill was still not over the fact that they were dating for real now.

"Thank you...Mommy," he mumbled. "For..the..umm..."

"Taking my boy in my mouth?" Lucia chuckled. "Was that your first?"

Quill nodded.

"Awe! But you said you weren't a virgin the first time we fucked. And you were such a natural eating me out on our second date!"

"Had sex a few times," Quill admitted. "But nobody has...done *that* to me," he was giving her the most admiring of looks that Lucia turned a shade pink.

"Well...it's important for boys to get their gratification. I'm never going to go put you in a chastity cage or anything like that. Mommies are supposed to be taking care of their boys."

Quill looked relieved by her words. He wasn't particularly into many of the kinkier aspects of BDSM and indeed, he saw spankings as punishment more than pleasure. He was always teary-eyed and bawling at the end and while he enjoyed the aftercare, he only took it because he was far too enamoured by Lucia to even think it through.

"Where are we going?" Quill realised she wasn't taking the highway to her beachside mansion or taking him home town his apartment.

"To your new home," Lucia tried not to smile as she saw his expression change from the corner of her eye. "Well, our new home. At least temporarily," she elaborated. "Camden Heights had a nice penthouse apartment that I liked so I decided to lease it for a year. It's just five minutes from your office too."

"You want me to move in with you?" Quill blurted out.

"You have commitment issues?" Lucia raised her brow. Which she suspected he did. Quill was very sweet and innocent, always doubting himself.

The last thing she wanted was to lose him.

"Relax, I'm not asking you to move in with me to my mansion just yet. What I am telling you is to move out of your place."

"B-but I like my place," Quill lied. It was a dump.

"You were living like a slob, boy," Lucia scolded as she drove towards the gleaming new high-rise building where Quill would be staying in. "There were fifty boxes of pizza and the place was grimy! When was the last time you cleaned the house? You don't eat well, you don't exercise and you don't even take care of your grooming!"

Quill didn't say anything, quietly thinking about what she was telling him. "What about rent?"

"Already told you, I paid for a year," Lucia drove to the designated parking spot and had him exit the car.

"I'll pay you rent then," Quill mumbled. The rent in the city was beyond reasonable but he didn't want to be indebted to Lucia. What if she kicked him out? From the last few girlfriends he had, it was just a matter of time.

"Oh please, the rent is twenty-five thousand a month for the double apartments. It's way more than you make a year Quill, quit being a baby," Lucia scolded him. She grabbed his hand and walked towards their private elevator.

"B-but," Quill was always surprised by how strong she was...or rather how weak he was in comparison. Lucia took care of herself well with her flat stomach and sculpted ass stretching across her jeans, swaying as she walked in front of her. It was just so easy to be her boy, he felt. Let her take charge of everything, and pay for everything. His sugar mommy.

"It won't be fair to you...Lucia."

His calling her by her real name got Lucia to pause. Even he was surprised by his gesture. She was Miss or Ma'am for the first two weeks and briefly Mistress- before Lucia whipped that name out of his mouth- and over the last two days, she was Mommy. Lucia had coached him into calling her that and yet-

"Quill- you do realise that I'm worth over three hundred million right?" Lucia snapped. "I can make up the rent for this place in a day- heck, I can buy it outright from a single concert. How much do you make in a year?"

"Enough to pay for myself," Quill surprised himself at his words. He was never the confrontational type, one who stood up for himself. At work, he let everyone walk over him, and let his horrible boss take advantage of him without any protest. And on the first date with Lucia he didn't even complain when she declared she was going to spank him, taking everything the fit powerful woman dished out.

And yet, now when she was offering to pay for his house... A nice pad which she agreed to share with him...

"I know I'm not the richest or the best person or boyfriend in the world...but I've always been able to take care of myself...and I don't want to change that."

He looked at Lucia, her face inscrutable. She sighed after a long pause, entering the high-speed private elevator. She pressed the button for the forty-sixth floor as Quill scurried in before the door closed and felt a rapid ascent to the top.

"When we first met Quill, I said I wanted a relationship where I'm in charge ninety-five per cent of the time." Lucia smiled slightly as she eyed her boy.

"Guess this was my five per cent," Quill returned the smile with a small blush. "Sorry, Mommy."

Lucia laughed. "Alright, fine. If you insist on paying rent..." She leaned close and whispered into his ear. "It's twelve hundred a month for your part."

Quill shivered at her presence, her smell overloading his senses. "I...uh...don't make that much." His last apartment cost around a thousand a month and he was barely scraping by. "But...I suppose I could cut down on the Uber eats."

"I didn't mean money, boy," Lucia nibbled his ear as she slid her hands over to his jeans, to his butt as she squeezed them. "One thousand two hundred crisp smacks on your bare bottom over mommy's lap till you're all sore and tender."

The elevator door dinged and Lucia led her boy by his wrists into the apartment. It was big and beautiful and he couldn't take in any of it, Quill's eyes clasped to the swaying hips of his Mommy. Lucia unbuckled her belt and he heard the hiss of leather through her loops. "Mommy, please not the belt," he begged. He couldn't take twelve hundred with that!

Lucia laughed as she entered the bedroom and gave him a quick kiss. "Oh hush, I already told you I'm not going to whip you today. The full use of the belt is reserved for Friday afternoons so you can heal up for work."

Lucia handed him the thick belt, which she had told him she bought exclusively for whipping his butt on their last phone call. He ran his fingers across it. Smooth pliable leather which would certainly leave welts.

"Am I going to have to take twelve hundred with this belt?" Quill questioned.

"You will take twelve hundred with my hand," Lucia walked over to her bed as she considered the logistics of his question. "Which comes to three hundred a week. I suppose the hairbrush could amount to three swats with my hand and the belt would be five. I've also bought a cane...which would be ten strokes of my hand, but the cane is for serious punishments."

Her words were so overwhelming that he couldn't focus on how amazing the bedroom was. Large and spacious with natural golden light cascading on Lucia through the full wall glass panels. She has not decorated much so there was just her Emperor sizes bed and she was sitting at the base of it, bent slightly forward to give him a small view of her cleavage.

"So...hundred with the brush, sixty with the belt and thirty with the cane," Quill calculated.

"Yup, and it's due at the end of the week. Friday," Lucia flashed her smile and made a come hither motion with her finger. She spread her legs before Quill stood in front of her and began unbuckling his jeans.

"But I'm still getting spanked now?" Quill asked sadly.

"You were late by twenty minutes," Lucia reminded him as she pulled down his jeans and undies. "Hands on your head Quill. And tell me why you were late." She grabbed her belt and placed it to the side.

"Had work to finish."

"Mm.. but you said when I called you for lunch that it would only take half an hour and you'll be done by four."

"I...was lazy," Quill blushed. "Didn't start till five thirty."

"So you need to learn to manage your time," Lucia patted her thigh. "Over you go cheeky little boy."

Quill slowly positioned himself over her knee as Lucia slid back, allowing him to rest his upper body on the bed with the belt ominously in front of him.

"We are going to be having a lot of discussions like this, baby boy," Lucia began with quick flicks of her palm, smacking his fleshy round rump with a nice meaty snap echoing through the big room. "Mommy is going to mould you into my perfect boy and that means plenty of trips over my knee."

"Oooww I'm sorry Mommy!" It felt natural for Quill to cry and call her that somehow. Her hand was experienced in getting to turn his butt to the candy apple shade she loved to see. She maintained a steady pace, focusing on his fleshy orbs which still had the pinkness and small welts from his last whipping.

"That's good. Let it out baby boy, Mommy's here. A nice cry over my knee is just what a bad little boy needs to turn into a good boy. I'm going to spank you for five minutes, okay? You can cry and scream all you want but I want you to keep your hands away from your bum or Mommy will have to use the belt. Can you do that for me, sweetie? Take my spanking to be my good little boy?"

Lucia's words made him blush! Quill squirmed across her jeans and gave a cute nod of his head. "Yes Mommy," he mumbled. He grabbed the sheets as Mommy Lucia began his punishment proper. She spanked slower but harder, her muscular arm rising high before cracking down against his exposed rear forming a handprint before she switched to his other cheek. As the clock ran down, the boy could feel the heat from his butt be unbearable as tears slowly began to flow from down his cheeks. Lucia smiled around the four-minute mark when Quill began kicking, his undies and jeans trapping those legs of his and preventing him from moving too much.

She picked up her pace, holding him close as she delivered about three dozen crisp smacks. "We're almost done," Lucia cooed before the final punishing volley of spanks got her boy to really squirm and cry.

And just like that, it ended. Lucia reached her hand down to feel his crotch and was pleased he was still soft. Spankings did not turn him on. She loved that. It meant he was taking it for her. She had dated a couple of masochists before...that made her feel like a dominatrix, not... "Mommy's proud of you, come here," Lucia cuddled him. She kissed away his tears as he hugged her back.

Quill's face was very red by this point. "Sorry for being late," he told her.

"It's okay baby, I forgive you. A spanking means there's no need for any more guilt."

"Wasn't like that with my dad," Quill said quietly. "He'd just beat me and still be mad."

"Well I'm not your dad, I'm your Mommy," Lucia kissed him, wrapping her arms and legs around him. "After every spanking, my Quill will turn slowly into my perfect boy," she gazed into his eyes. "And at the end of two years...you're going to be my perfect man... the one who I will marry."