Her Boy

Story Info
Quill dates Lucia, a dominant woman out of his league.
2.4k words
4.46
15.5k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucia Sampiro watched Quill with an amused smile as the twenty-four year old squirmed nervously in his seat.

Quill was not the type of man one would associate the Goddess of Pop to go on a date with. Quill was not rich or famous or hot or well-spoken. Quill worked in IT and lived in a crappy one bedroom apartment that he was lucky not to get evicted from. Quill was a bundle of nerves, an awkward and timid thing who barely managed to mumble out his name when Lucia rocked up to him in her black cocktail dress two weeks ago.

And now she was in his apartment! On a third date, no less!

He still couldn't look at her without blushing at just how hot she looked. A year older than him and perhaps a couple of inches taller but her high heels always made her that more imposing. She always wore either black or white while out in public. Right now she had an elegant black, practically see-through dress with a deep neckline which would have cost more than eight months of his rent. Her slick black hair was pulled back tight in a severe ponytail which gave her an air of strictness. Her lips danced as she ate the steak he had prepared as her blue eyes followed his awkward attempts at trying to eat his dinner.

"So how was your work sweetheart?" She asked kindly. "Is miss Dabey still giving you trouble with your TPS reports?"

Quill looked up in surprise that she remembered their boring conversations. He wasn't expecting her to be this attentive! "Uh, no. I managed to complete it before my deadline," he replied as he nibbled on his mashed potato.

"Good! So I suppose our 'talk' from last week worked well?" Lucia wanted to see just how red he would get at that mention. She was pleased that Quill did not disappoint. If someone drew a caricature of him now they'd have a short spectacled blonde with a cute round face as red as a tomato with steam coming out of his ears.

If Quill were to then see that artwork, he'd argue that his bottom was thirty shades redder and twice as swollen at the end of the 'talk' she mentioned.

He had gone into their first date knowing she had just dumped Dorian Wick. It was in the papers. She made a terrible song about it. Dorian went on drunk at the Ed Erikson show and made out with a guest.

Quill, he was sure, was her rebound date before she moved on to another heartthrob. Celebrities were volatile. A different breed of people. All he hoped was not to embarrass himself at the end of the date. He was never going to be her boyfriend.

Indeed, she had told him straight to his face that she "... wasn't looking for a boyfriend." He remembered how radiant she looked then, glowing in the candlelight of the ludicrously expensive Italian place she took him to. She was dressed more casually then, in black jeans and a white top that stretched against her firm D cups.

"A boyfriend implies an equal partner. And by equal one who thinks himself in some chivalrous patriarchal manner, offering his coat to the chilly date, pampering her, paying for dinner. Primary breadwinner and one who makes all the important decisions. Someone who at best turns the relationship into a 58:42 split in his favour."

Lucia had just finished paying for the dinner. Quill blushed at the comment realising he had offered his jacket earlier.

"But now we're even, you paid for dinner. It's close to fifty-fifty, right? Or close to sixty forty after the wine," he tried to joke.

"Oh I'm afraid that's not the split I'm looking for," Lucia replied with a smirk. "I'm not interested in anything less than a ninety-five to five split in a relationship. I'm not looking for a boyfriend, I'm looking for a *boy*." The way she emphasized the first syllable of boy sent a chill down his spine. He was acutely aware of how young he looked, especially after he shaved his stubble for the date.

"Boy?" Quill questioned quietly.

"Boy," Lucia repeated keeping uncomfortable eye contact. "I am wealthier than most men so I don't need to be taken care of or have money spent on me when I can buy my own crap. I don't want a brainless oaf to try to 'stand up for me' when I can just snap their neck with my thighs." She removed the jacket Quill had offered her. The nicest jacket he owned which...wasn't saying much. "I also don't need a boy trying to keep me warm when he's freezing and who I can warm up much more intensely."

Quill took a few seconds to process those words. "Huh?" He blinked like an absolute goof.

Lucia laughed. "It's not what you're thinking sweetheart."

That was the first time she called him sweetheart, Quill remembered as he eyed his...well she wasn't his girlfriend. He wondered what their relationship *was* at this point.

Quill was expecting not to be called again after that first date even though she had taken him home then. Both of them had stripped completely and they made out quite intensely. 95:5 split, just as she had decreed. Lucia took complete charge, giving instructions in a simple yet commanding tone as Quill slowly became her *boy*.

He ended up finding himself bent over her knee somehow. His jacket was inefficient at warming her up and he was extra cold. It was her turn to warm him up. And warm him up she did. She spanked her boy, just her hand over her bare lap for seemingly hours. Vigorous and hard and merciless in her intensity!

He remembered crying and begging and pleading which got rewarded by breaks where she would rub his scorched buns, biting and nibbling his flesh before she began once more. She spanked and spanked. When her spanking hand got red and she just turned him in the other direction and the ambidextrous woman switched to her left hand.

At the end of twenty minutes, she took him to bed and...

Okay, maybe *that* was a reason why she called him for a second date.

And a third.

"Sweetheart?" Her gentle voice shook him into consciousness. You're spacing off."

He nodded with a small smile. "Sorry mistress, I was thinking of the last time."

"Mistress?" Lucia laughed at the term. Come to think of it, it was the first time he called her by a name other than miss or ma'am. He was still quite standoffish with her, polite yes but very...

"I don't think I ever want to hear you call me that again, Quill," Lucia said with a shake of her head. "Mistress implies a dominatrix type, leather and latex and kinky fetish BDSM apparel, floggers and the like. I don't need that. I don't like tight catsuits that I have to wear on stage. Do you think I want to come home to dress up that way for you?"

"What? No ma'am I didn't mean..." Quill was quickly learning to fear her sharp sound. Lucia did fit into those catsuits nicely but even in regular pyjamas, she was stunning. Their second date ended with her just in a simple white t-shirt and nothing else below walloping his bottom raw with her thick hairbrush. That vision of her was sexier than any outfit she wore for her tours. "Wait, come home?"

Quill had been so nervous about being scolded that he missed that part she said. "But... I'll be there?" He asked unsurely.

Lucia gave the boy a small smile. "Of course, you'll be there. I thought we established that you're my *boy*," she declared.

"I'm sorry mistress, I thought I'd only be a pity date," Quill blurted out. As soon as he said it he realised he still was a pity date. She could still kick him out to the curb.

"One, you called me mistress again, you're going to be spanked for that," Lucia snapped as she held her second finger up. "Secondly, you seem to forget that it was I who approached you for a date, not the other way round."

Quill gulped nervously when she so casually declared he would be spanked, even though he knew he would be the moment she began scolding him for how tardy his house was. But the second point...

"But I'm not a Dorian Wick or Desmond Argyle or a Lisa Turner... I'm just Quill Gold." He didn't mean to say that out loud. Indeed he didn't even realise he did for a few seconds, looking up to see her annoyed left eyebrow as she glared at him.

"Up. Go to the bedroom and change into your nightclothes," she ordered, getting up.

"I'm sorry!" Quill panicked. "The dishes..."

"I'll be doing the dishes," she retorted. "I'll be doing most of the chores from now on..." Lucia paused for a second. "Wait for me while I compose my thoughts. I think we need to have a proper discussion about where our relationship is going to go from now."

"So...it's going somewhere?" Quill asked shyly.

"Bedroom," Lucia ordered with an air of finality to it.

___

Thirty minutes later, Quill sat nervously by his bed in a fresh Talonman t-shirt and grey shorts. He had taken a shower which Lucia appreciated and rewarded with a big kiss, encouraging his hands to roam freely across her curves. He enjoyed that.

Quill was still in a state of bliss, not knowing what would happen. Lucia Sampiro was cleaning up his apartment! That still sounded wild in his head. Lucia had been popular since she was 14 and while he wasn't that into the pop scene he knew of her and always thought she was smoking hot. He still hadn't told his family or his friends that he went on two dates with her and... Now, what was happening?

He heard her heels rapidly making their way towards the bedroom and gulped nervously. He tried to sit up straight as the door opened and she strode in. "There were dishes in there from the last century," she scolded, "you're getting spanked for that as well. As well as not cleaning up your apartment even though I was coming and... what else did I mention again?"

"I called you mistress," Quill mumbled.

"That's right," Lucia nodded, her thumbs going under the shoulder straps of her dress and pulling it out, having the dress slide down her body and drop to the floor. Quill's breath was taken away by her sexy black lingerie, the first time he had seen anyone wear it in real life.

"It occurred to me while I was cleaning your kitchen," she took a few steps before sliding onto the bed, kissing him deeply on his lips. As always with her tongue wrestling against his. He closed his eyes and surrendered to her, getting a pleased noise from her. "Mm..good boy," she praised him which got Quill to blush.

"What did you remember mi...I mean in the kitchen?" Quill was glad he could course-correct after almost calling her mistress again! Unfortunately for him, Lucia noticed.

"Dorian used to pretend he was the alpha male when we dated," Lucia reached over to grab his waistband. Quill knew what was coming. He got up and allowed her to slowly pull his shorts down, his eyes firmly on how her soft breasts wobbled inside her structurally unsound bra. "Because he was richer than me, right? I was just a fragile girl in a bad relationship. He was the mighty action star, Talonman..."

Quill realised his choice of superhero tshirt may not have been the wisest.

"Sorry," he mumbled, "his movie sucked so much I genuinely forgot he played Talonman."

Lucia began laughing. "I'll let this slide for now," she said as she pressed against him for a deep kiss, nibbling his lower lip. "Mm...such a cutie. You make my brain all fuzzy that I lose track, where was I?"

Quill turned red, wondering if he should remind her that she was about to bare him and bend him over her knee but decided against it. "Umm... talking about your alpha ex."

"Yes," Lucia flashed a smile, "but right now, it's fair to say that the tables have turned hasn't it?" She rubbed herself against him. "I wear the pants in this relationship, Quill. You're my *boy*, to be pampered and punished by his... Daddy."

"Daddy?" Quill blinked. Lucia was, despite her powerful physique, the most feminine woman he had ever met.

"Daddy," she repeated. "It's what I used to call Dorian... well, I will be both Mommy and Daddy with you. Not mistress, never Mistress."

Quill watched as she slid off him and pointed at the pillows. "Stack them and bend over, bottom raised," Lucia ordered as she went to grab a thick belt from his cupboard. "From now on, Mommy's gonna be taking care of you. Buy your clothes, cook you dinner and cuddle with you."

Quill couldn't keep his eyes off the sexy woman in her lingerie looping the belt across her palm as he quickly stacked the pillows and bent over, his rump, one she had gone to learn quite intimately upturned for a vigorous lashing.

"But when my boy misbehaves, when my boy disappoints Mommy, then Daddy's going to whip this bottom raw."

The first lash got him to gasp in pain. "Count them boy and thank Daddy," Lucia ordered.

"One, thank you, Daddy!"

*Thwoop*

"Two, thank you, Daddy!"

Lucia worked her way down his bottom down to his thighs. She ensured he counted each stroke as she doubled down, doing a second pass from the top once more.

"Ooowwww twenty two, thank you, Daddy!"

Lucia paused, leaning down near her boy as she unhooked her bra, letting it fall. "You did good baby...but *Mommy wants you to take a dozen more. Will you do that for me?" She cooed, pushing her full breast near his lips. "A dozen more kisses and Mommy's gonna let you suck on my nipples all night."

Lucia knew she had him at that point. Quill was barely coherent but he agreed. She whipped him mercilessly, raising welts which she knew would be hell at work tomorrow but he counted each stroke obediently, thanking his Daddy now before she let him suckle like a newborn baby. She felt power surging through her at that moment, knowing she finally got what she wanted.

Her boy.