Her Boyfriend's Father Pt. 03

Story Info
Caught in the Act with Daddy has a surprising result.
2.1k words
4.28
31.7k
29

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie looking wide eyed at Adam with a string of Hughs thick creamy sperm attached to her lips. Her face feeling flushed as she feels fuzzy slipping back into past memories. Remembering how she was first seduced by Hugh. Her senior year in high school just turning 18. Watching how Hugh looked at her and his smiles making her feel butterflies. His little touches on her shoulders, on her knee or upper thigh's always making her feel special. How he ran his fingers through her hair as they reminisced over Adam's baby pictures. As she and Adam would make love she would often start catching herself thinking it was Hugh that was making love to her. Over the years their bond growing stronger along with their sexual tension. But never acting upon anything until tonight, feeling so ashamed of betraying Adam falling into pure animalistic lust.

With a tear rolling down her cheek and feeling completely crushed over what she had done. Snapping back into the now, she fixates on Adam. "I have no excuse for what I have done baby and no amounts of sorries can make up for my betrayal. I was wanting to surprise you because we've been away from eachother for so long. I have been planning this evening between us for a long time. I am so sorry Adam, please if you can find it in your heart to forgive me.I'll spend forever making it up to you" Sophie explains as she sniffles while dropping her head in distraught.

Adam looking over at his naked father with his large cock near Sophie's lips turning away. "Baby I can't be mad at you, see Dad and I have been talking about this for a long time. We just didn't know it would be tonight" Adam explains with a smirk on his face, unbuckling his belt and popping the button on the top slipping his jeans off his toned legs. Slipping his boxers off letting his slightly smaller and thinner dick spring forward, grabbing the bottom of his shirt and pulling it up and over his head. Standing completely naked infront of Sophie. "Since mom left us Dad has been lonely and I was going to come to you with what him and I have been talking about. We want to share you Sophie, now before you answer I know this is something soo off the wall and you'll probably slap me and say N..." Adam says to her with his voice cracking as he's interrupted.

"You both have been WHAT??? You mean to tell me that you want me to be in a relationship with you both?" She asks turning and looking at Hugh then back at Adam. Seeing them both agreeing with eachother, so full of guilt in what she has done mixed with betrayal from her fiancé finding out about their conspiracy. Reaching her trembling hand out for Adam's thickening cock. Wrapping her slender manicured hands around his girth sliding the skin back and forth. Licking her lips and looking down at Hugh's cock, opening her mouth with the saliva glistening on her tongue. Moving closer to his big helmet and licking her tongue in circles and fastening her mouth around the crown, tasting the mixture of their sex. Feeling Hugh's dick growing in her mouth as she slides her lips down his pulsing shaft still pumping Adam's rod back and forth in her fist. "Ohh gggodd this is sho hawt. GUKK...GUK...GUKKKK...GUKKKKKK.." Sophie mumbles as she gags on Hugh's fat member.

"Ohhh baby yes this is so hot" Adam says as he thrusts his hips, pushing his cock back and forth in her hand. "Oh Sophie I've wanted to tell you for ages how much I'd love to see you pleasure another man in front of me or with me" Adam says grunting with sweat rolling from his forehead. Running his fingers through her hair still damp from her sexual encounters with his father all night. Pulling his cock from her tight grasp and laying on the bed infront of her sucking his father in a V shape with his legs spread open. The underside of his throbbing cock facing her. "Cmon baby suck us both at the same time" Adam moans with his cock bouncing with each heart beat.

"You heard my son you little whore now suck both of your cocks" Hugh demands as he winks at his son. Thrusting his hips up and down pushing his cock deeper into her rippling throat causing a loud cough from Sophie. Feeling his huge balls ache from her constant milking from the evening.

Sophie pulling back and inching the long thick dick from her throat and out of her mouth, holding it with her right hand and stroking up and down. Wrapping her soft left hand gently around Adam's pulsing shaft and strokes simultaneously. Pushing both of their big dicks together seeing the splendid similarities, too thick together for one hand. Locking both hands together and leaning her stretched mouth over both fat cockheads wet with precum and saliva. "Oh my god I can't believe I'm doing this right now, it feels soo wrong but so right to" Sophie says softly as her jaws and lips stretch to the girth of both dicks. Licking her tongue around both large helmets getting the taste of both of their precum at once. Sophie moaning and humming around both cockheads as she bobs her head up and down unable to get both past the back of her teeth.

Pulling back off of both rock hard dicks and sliding Adam's fat member back into her soft warm mouth as she jacks off his father, swapping back and forth between them both. Loving the attention and craving it from them both now. Letting Hugh's cock slip from her grasp. "You've been a bad boy Hugh playing that nasty trick on me with Adam. Now you get to watch me with your son and you're not to join" Sophie says grabbing Adam's hand and walking over to bench infront of the bay window. Getting into doggy position and parting her legs. Her well used pussy opens slightly causing her thick syrupy juices to run down her inner thighs. "Let's go Adam show your father how well you fuck me" Sophie tells Adam in the heat of passion.

"Sophie hun don't do me that way getting me going and leaving me like this. Son you better fuck her good" Hugh exclaims disappointed and grabbing his throbbing cock by the base and pistoning up and down, using the spit from Sophie as he watches this unfold before his eyes.

"I will dad and didn't I tell you how good she sucks dick and how tight her pussy is" Adam tells his father as he high fives him. Looking over at Sophie on all fours with her breasts swaying back and forth and a smirk on her face. Walking over to her and slapping her left asscheek hard watching her jolt forward. Seeing the red handprint on her ass starting to welt up. Grabbing the bottoms of her asscheeks and spreading apart and he rubs and lifts upward. Letting his hands slide off of her supple bottom and the palms of his hands rubbing on both sides of her back and over her shoulder blades. Taking a firm grip on her clavicles and his thumbs on her neck, lining up his throbbing cock to her dripping love tunnel and pushing forward spreading her labias apart.

"Shit Sophie your so tight baby I've missed being inside of you baby" Adam tells her as he pushes his pulsating member deeper into her throbbing hole. Feeling the inside walls of her tight fuckhole hugging his dick so tight, he thrusts with force slapping his big balls against her engorged clit making her squeal with pleasure. Moving faster with his thrusts and repeatedly beating her clit with his swaying nutsack. Moving his right hand down and grabbing a handful of her right breast moving back and forth with each thrust. Pinching her hardened nipple and rolling it between his first finger and thumb. With his left hand leaving her clavicle and grasping her ponytail and pulling her hair back.

"Oh fuck Adam what's gotten into you, you're never like this and I love it" Sophie screams as she tightens her pussy tightly around his big dick. "I'm cumming Adam fuck I'm cumminggggg" she screams as she squirts her love juices around his cock and drenching his balls. As she looks over at Hugh stroking his long thick cock. "Come here Daddy fuck my face while your son makes love to me" Sophie tells Hugh as she licks her lips gettingbreading to suck his massive cock. Her eyes blinking and her mouth left agape, making an aheago face as Adam is fucking her dripping pussy relentlessly.

Hugh loving the show he's been watching but jumps up out of bed as she calls for him. "You're about to have father and son inside of you at the same time you dirty slut" Hugh tells her as he grasps the head of his throbbing rock hard dick and smears his precum all around her lips. Taking his big cockhead and placing it on the top of her tongue sticking out and gliding it upwards into her open mouth, placing his right hand on her throat. He angles him self just right to slide his steel hard rod deep into her mouth. Feeling her gag as he pushes his cockhead into her throat. Sliding his shaft down her rippling throat and resting his balls on her chin. Pushing back and forth in short thrusts. "Fuck son did you know this little slut can deepthroat a dick this good?" Hugh asked his son as he fucks her throat slinging the drool dripping from his balls all over her neck and his thighs.

"No dad she's never been able to deepthroat me before. Her cunt is so tight Dad I'm going to impregnate this bitch tonight" Adam tells his father as he fucks her wet dripping pussy. Giving his dad another high five as he feels her tighten around his cock like a vice and his big cock swelling and getting larger, feeling the cum boiling in his balls. "Dad lets cum in her together" he says as the loud audible slaps of his full balls slap against her throbbing clit.

Sophie gagging and choking as Hugh throat fucks her, in complete love lust as two generations of dick saw back and forth inside her wet mouth and dripping tight pussy.

"GUK....GUKK....GUKKKK....GUKK....GUK...Eh....Ehhh....Ehhhh....Ehhh....Eh...Ehhhhhh" the only sounds heard in the bedroom from Sophie and both of her lovers.

"Son I'm going to dump my load in this sluts mouth" Hugh groans as he looks down watching his large tool being swallowed by his son's girlfriend. Moving faster back and forth pushing his entire length down her throat over and over again. His moans getting louder and louder as he slides his hand on the back of her head and pulls it closely to his crotch. "I'm cumming bitch swallow every drop of Daddy's man milk" Hugh sighs as he squirts rope after creamy rope of fertile sperm into her awaiting mouth and down her throat. Hearing her swallow in gulps as his thrusts get slower. Feeling and hearing her small gulps as she empties the seed from her mouth sending it into her hungry tummy.

"Dad oh fuck this is so hot watching her swallow your cum. I'm going to cum in the whore too" Adam moans during his violent thrusts in and out of willing little cunt. Shooting his fertile sperm directly into her womb. Sending his sperm on a search to impregnate her eggs. Like father like son, his thrusts get slower as his cum seeps out of her messy pussy. "Sophie I just came so much inside your pussy baby" watching his cum sliding down her under thighs forming a puddle between her legs.

So out of energy as he and his father hunching over her, sliding off onto the large bench bed their long stiff cocks still lodged inside of their bitch starting to snore. Sophie so happy and full of cum from both generations couldn't imagine a better situation to be in, falling asleep with both of her fiancés.

The sun glaring in from the crack in the curtain of the large bay window. Sophie beginning to open her eyes. Hugh's flaccid dick close to her lips as she smiles recalling the events that happened last night seeming so unreal. Her hands running through the dried sperm on her chin and her inner thighs. She lays back down between both her happy lovers with a smile stretching from ear to ear. Thinking to herself this is the best moment of my life not ever remembering a time of being so fulfilled. Listening to their snoring and soft breathing making her close her eyes. Once more falling into a slumber wondering what other adventures she could have with them both.