Her Boyfriend's Father Pt. 04

Story Info
Adam’s introduction into Cuckhold.
2.2k words
4.05
12.2k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie opened her eyes slowly and stretched her arms in the large bed. Adam still lying fast asleep next to her. She gets up and goes to the bathroom and washes her hands, smelling the robust aroma of coffee brewing. Wandering down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Hugh standing at the counter in just his boxer briefs. The large flaccid outline of his cock bulging at the material.

"Good morning beautiful," Hugh says as he pours her a cup of hot coffee. Leaning over to kiss her lips softly.

"Good morning, that was a great night, I'm glad things turned out the way they did. I just love you both dearly," Sophie says with a smile. Reaching over for the cup of coffee and bringing it to her soft, luscious lips.

"I'm glad they did too, I've been waiting for so long for a chance to be with you. Sharing you with my son is even better," says Hugh as his hand slowly rubs the top of her hand.

Sophie sits the steaming cup down slowly, taking his hand in hers as they sit at the island in the kitchen. Leaning forward to kiss his lips, her other hand slid up from his knee to his inner thigh. Tracing her fingertips over the growing bulge as it comes to life, twitching, with the large cock head protruding from the bottom of his briefs.

"You make me feel young again, Sophie. My son and I are so lucky to have you in our lives," Hugh says as he adjusts himself on the raised stool, giving her better access to his tool. His right hand moved and caressed her cheek, hearing her purr at his gentle touch. Listening to Adam walking down the stairs as he tilts the cup to his lips.

"Oh, Hugh, I never thought this would ever happen, but I'm glad it did. Good morning Adam, you slept in," Sophie says with a giggle as she grasps Daddy's large veiny shaft stroking back and forth. His briefs slide up above his thigh, exposing his cock and large balls. His tool stands straight up as her hand glides up and down.

"I see you two are up early, that was a hell of a night," Adam said, walking over to the fridge and pouring himself a glass of orange juice. Seeing Sophie's hand working back and forth as he sits at the end of the island. Seeing the look of pleasure on his father's face.

"It was Son, but Sophie and I are going to start the day off without you, I hope you don't mind. Just enjoy your breakfast while I make love to Sophie," Hugh says as he helps her lean over the stool. Pulling up the bottom of her black see-through baby doll nightie, she picked up from Frederick's of Hollywood her first night with Adam. Her small supple ass and bald dripping pussy are exposed to him.

Sophie pulled her ass cheeks apart and spreads her legs, giving him access as she looks at Adam. The head of Hugh's cock slid up and down her glistening slit, from her engorged clitoris to her tight fuck hole. Biting her lip, a little whimper escapes her lip as she feels excited, making Adam watch.

"Dad, but I wanted to?" Adam started to say before being cut off by his Father.

"Son, I just want some time with just Sophie and I, but you can watch," Hugh says snickering as his hands grasp the small globes of her ass. Spreading them further apart as he pushes the massive head of his thick cock into her quivering love tunnel. Watching the sad look on Adams's face as he inches his shaft deeper inside her.

"Tell him Sophie how good it feels getting used in front of him," Hugh says as he lunges forward, thrusting the remaining few inches of his big cock deep inside her womb. Moving his hands to the top of her nightie, pulled it over her jiggling breasts.

Squeezing both handfuls of her breasts in his hands as he starts thrusting in and out of her. The slapping sounds of his large balls bouncing off her throbbing clit filled the room. Sophie's tight young pussy stretching and gushing around the invader. Her moans get louder as she screams in ecstasy.

"Sophie, I love you, I thought we were all going to be together, I don't know how I feel about this," Adam says as he watches his Father fuck his fiancé in front of him.

"Uhh uh uhh Adam, just sit there and watch babe, Daddy's so deep inside me," Sophie says between moans. She places her hand on his as her screams get deafening. Hugh's large cock pounded against her womb and stirred her guts as she looks into Adam's eyes. Sophie started squirting her juices onto his big, full balls.

Adam watched her body tremble and thrust back and forth over the stool. Seeing the puddle on the floor from their love. Seeing the look on his father's face as he pushes his big dick in and out of her. Adam's cock swelled against his shorts as the scene is unfolding in front of him.

"So I'm just supposed to just sit and watch you get fucked right in front of me," Adam says while rubbing over his cock in his shorts as it bulges against the front. Pulling the waistband down over his balls and exposing his cock dripping with pre-cum. Gripping his cock and stroking as he watches and hoping he can touch her too.

"Yes Son, just sit and watch while I use our little slut this morning," Hugh says as he increases his speed, pumping his giant shaft back and forth faster and harder. Grunting loudly as he slaps her small, firm ass hard, leaving bright red hand prints. Hearing her squealing at every crack against her cheeks.

"She's so tight, Son, I can't believe she can still grip my cock so strongly and keep milking my balls," Hugh says as he moans even louder. Grabbing her hair and twisting it around his fist and yanking her head back. Grabbing a handful of her perfect swaying breasts, squeezing her hardened nipple in between his middle and forefinger.

"Daddy fuck me I love you so much, I wish Adam could fuck me the way you do. Ughhhhh oh ohh oh my god Daddy you're so deep!" Sophie screams as she stares into Adam's eyes and bites her lip. Her inner muscles clamping down on his member like a vice. Reaching underneath herself and rubbing her throbbing clit. Feeling Daddy's dick swelling larger inside her tight love tunnel as she pushes back against his thrusts.

The perspiration of their morning love dripped from her forehead. Seeing Adam reaching out to touch her, she gently swipes his hand away. "Uhh uh huh uhh no touching bad boy just watch, it's just me and Daddy right now. If you're a good boy, you can lick his cum from my pussy fuckk I love him so much," moans Sophie as Hugh's big full balls slap against her asshole.

Adam not saying a word with just a frown on his face, leaning back on his stool. Thinking this is turning him on immensely as he strokes his pulsing cock in his hand. His pre-cum streams down over his hand as he watches her being used by his Father as a sex toy. "I'm going to cum baby, can I please shoot it on your face?" Adam inquires as his voice trembles.

"No, Son, just sit there and squirt it on your stomach like a good cuck. Fuck, baby your tight pussy is milking me. I'm cumming inside your whore pussy!" screams Hugh. Grunting and thrusting faster as his balls lift and start squirting a flood of potent sperm deep in her womb. Filling her up quickly and thick cum running down her inner thighs.

Pulling his drained cock from her tight cunt and watching her legs shake. "Daddy your cum is so hot inside me, I'm going to cum baby I love you so much," Sophie squeals as her juices gush and squirt onto the legs of the stool. She stays leaned over, trembling, and riding out her orgasm.

Getting her composure and getting up slowly, Hugh helps her up onto the table. Spreading her legs open wide in front of Adam and propped herself up onto her elbows. "Come on good boy, time to clean my pussy," Sophie says as a little whimper escapes her lips. Looking at Adam with a slight smile.

"Fuck, this is so wrong, but it's so hot baby, I just can't help it," Adam says with his voice shaking. Leaning forward, wrapping his arms under and over her thighs. Looking at the mixture of thick cum and her sweet juices seeping from her well fucked slit. Cautiously sticking out his tongue and tasting the juices.

"MMM oh my fuckkk baby, why am I liking this so much?" Adam moans as he gulps the mixture. Feeling the hot juices running down his throat. His cock starts to get rock hard again and throb.

The loud sounds of his sucking and slurping echo in the room. Swallowing mouthfuls of the thick mixture, feeling it sliding down his throat. He continues to lick and lap at her pussy, trying to be the good boy he is.

"Oh god baby this is so hot watching him clean our cum from my pussy," Sophie says as she pushed his head down harder into her dripping snatch.

Moving his head up and down with his hair as she thrusts her hips forward, pushing her pussy firmly against his lips.

"That's enough baby I'm clean, I'm about to cum again. But I'm saving that for my new lover. Now go back to your room while I suck his big dick and swallow his hot molten cum," Sophie says as she pulls him by his hair away from her glistening pussy. Closing her legs and getting off the table then down on her knees in front of Hugh.

"Baby this is fucked up, you're supposed to be with both of us," Adam says getting frustrated.

"Son, listen to her and be a good cuck and do as you are told," Hugh says, getting angry and pointing upstairs. Looking down at Sophie, loving this new change in their situation. Slapping her cheek playfully as he grabs his throbbing cock by the base, aiming it at her mouth.

"Now suck my big cock bitch!" Hugh says, pulling her head toward his bouncing erection.

"Yes Daddy, I just want to serve you for the rest of my life," Sophie says, stretching her mouth open wide and sticking her tongue out. Enveloping his huge cock head in her mouth as she starts sucking and slurping loud. Bobbing up and down, taking his long thick cock in and out of her wet velvety mouth.

"Bye little cuck go to your room and jerk off," says Hugh as he waves his hand to him. Watching his Son walk away slowly and go upstairs. Getting up from the stool, holding her face firmly against his pubic hair. Feeling his throbbing cock sucked deep into Sophie's throat. He moans and grunts even louder.

"GUKKKK GUKK GUKKKK GUKK GUKKKK GUKK," Sophie gurgles as she chokes on Hugh's big cock. Playing with her little cunnie once and thrusting her fingers deep inside her quivering fuck hole. Her face turns hot as she gasps for air, all the excitement making her legs start to shake.

"Ughhh guhhhhhhhh," gasps Sophie as she squirts her juices onto the floor. Bobbing back and forth as she sucks and slurps around his thrusting shaft. Feeling his pre-cum leaking down her throat as he starts fucking her face. Her eyes begin to bulge as she coughs, feeling him reach the deep depths of her throat.

"Oh fuck you dirty slut, I'm going feed you your breakfast," moaned Hugh as he started spurting his hot thick cum down her tight rippling throat. Grunting as he thrusts, pumping each thick rope of sperm into her stomach. Shooting five hard blasts of cum into her mouth, slowing his thrusts and standing still and feeling her gulping his hot seed.

"MMM MMM MMM," moans Sophie as she bobs back and forth. Sucking and slurping every drop of milk from his balls. Feeling his cock start to soften and slide from her lips, she lashes her tongue against the eye and kisses it.

"Get up here baby, fuck I love you whore!" says Hugh as he helps her up and they both sit naked on the stools. His large calloused hand is in the center of her back as they share a soft smile. Both of them put their coffee cups to their lips and take a drink. Both lovers start to giggle as they hear Adam crying in his room.

They share a long intimate lover's kiss, pushing their tongues against each other and smiling. Both agreed to let Adam take the role of bull next time around. Not wanting to rush him into his new cuck role too soon and scare him off. Sophie spreads her legs on the stool as Hugh cups her little bald pussy with his hand and slaps it.