Her Breasts

Story Info
Julian continues his discovery of the female form.
2.2k words
4.21
14.7k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyguys
dirtyguys
24 Followers

Julian had glimpsed his mothers breasts - of a sort. Reflected in the bathroom mirror at a distance, in the landing of their suburban home he had ejaculated as he peeked at them. He'd paid a heavy price for this indiscretion, having been caught red handed. Or should we say, white handed, as his sperm spattered into his palm, witnessed by his shocked and upset mother.

Naked, with his bottom a distinct shade of pink, he had been sent upstairs by his mother following his punishment. In his hand was a trophy of sorts - his mother's panties, now soaked with his sperm and her vaginal juices, something entirely unfamiliar to him. Though he'd been told to wash them out, he had no intention of doing so. He wanted to inspect those panties, to cherish them, and to hold them close. He correctly suspected she would not discuss the incident in the living room again, and that she would not ask for them back. As he retreated up the staircase, his penis softened to it's normal state after having betrayed him as he laid across his mothers pale slim thighs. As it did so, more sperm leaked out of the little opening - a little white drop which he realized in the nick of time was about to fall onto the wood flooring, its stain betraying him once more. He used those lacy white panties to catch the drop as he climbed the stairs. The drop soaked into the panties to join the rest of the fluid which had been mopped up from his mother's lower body.

By the time he reached his bedroom, he knew these panties would join him in his nightly masturbation activities - they and they alone would be charged with the task of cleaning the head of his penis and to wipe down the sperm which would stripe his stomach each night.

In the meantime he inspected them closely. Though he could smell his own cum and see how his sperm had soaked into the fabric, the cotton gusset of those panties held a different juice - faintly yellow, with an distinctive and entirely unfamiliar scent. He brought the gusset up to his nose as he sat there naked on his bed and felt his penis stir again. His hand drifted down between his legs and with one hand holding his mother's panties to his face and the other pulling his foreskin up and down he felt another jolt of cum erupt from his teenage penis. The cum ran down the shaft, matted into his pubic hair, and soaked his testicles. Those panties had their second cleanup task within minutes of first being pressed into duty.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Jessica was calming down. Her breathing returned to normal and she contemplated her situation. There she was, sitting in the living room, bereft of panties, her wet pussy soaking her inner thighs, with her own son responsible for her flustered and disheveled demeanor. She sighed, got up and scooped her son's clothing from the living room floor, taking them to the laundry. She was not used to walking around without panties, especially with her labia and clitoris inflamed and so wet. It was a strange sensation. But she decided to quickly put the whole incident out of her mind and try to return to normalcy. Good communication between mother and son was not the hallmark of their relationship. And true to form, the two did not discuss what had happened right there in the living room.

But of course, neither had forgotten. Jessica knew what her son was doing behind his bedroom door, now firmly latched at night. One night she had found herself quietly patrolling the landing, standing still at his door, listening to the unmistakable soft sounds of her son masturbating, the rhythmic sounds becoming more insistent and the tempo increasing before a quiet gasp - a creak of his bed, and then, silence. The panties pressed into duty once more.

By the same token, Julian knew his mother's routine. Julian was thinking about what was going on behind Jessica's bathroom door when she came home from work. He heard the shower come on. He listened for the sound of the the shower door closing, at which point he knew his mother was naked, letting the water run over the smooth skin of her slim body. His penis strained with a hard erection as the shower was turned off and he imagined his naked mother stepping out of the shower and reaching for a towel. Jessica was always pretty sure of Julian's whereabouts while she was in the shower - right outside the bathroom door.

One day, as she was in the shower, she thought about what she should do about this. The problem was her actions and her inner self seemed to be disconnected. She didn't know why she listened to her son masturbate. It was this disconnect that prompted her that day to call to him as she stepped out of the shower and wrapped her torso in a towel.

"Julian, come in here please" she called. Julian was indeed, right outside the door. He was shocked to hear her mother's voice and he withdrew his hand from the front of his jeans where he had been fondling his hard penis through the fabric. His penis returned to its normal state rather rapidly from the surprise. He decided to give it a moment before replying, to make it seem like he was coming out of his bedroom.

Jessica wasn't fooled.

"You want me to come in Mummy?" he queried.

"Yes please Julian" said Jessica, as her cheeks flushed. She could hardly contradict her first order.

Slowly Julian opened the bathroom door. As he stepped in his mother was sitting on her makeup stool, her legs crossed, with the towel around her breasts, under her arms. Her shoulders lay bare, her brown hair damp. Jessica surveyed her son, who looked nervous and uncertain. Jessica softened, beginning to understand the awakening going on in her son's mind.

"Come here Julian" she said. He stepped towards her. He was looking at her naked shoulders, and the rise of her breasts under the towel. "I'm going to show you something Julian," she whispered. At this moment, things changed a little between them. She tugged open the towel and let it fall around her waist. Otherwise, she didn't move, at least to the eye. But inside Jessica felt that rising turmoil she'd felt the last time she had encountered her son in this manner. Her nipples were burning again and she squeezed her thighs gently as she felt her pussy start to tingle and awaken. Julian's eyes opened wide as he gazed at Jessica's naked breasts. They were just as he remembered in the mirror, but this time they were right in front of him. Round and perfectly sized, with nipples pointing just slightly upwards, her pale skin the perfect contrast to the the darker circles surrounding each nipple.

"Go on, touch them" she said, in a slightly breathy tone that betrayed her outward calm.

"Are you sure Mummy?" Julian stuttered, amazed by this turn of events.

"Yes... it's OK" she said. Julian reached out, and for the first time, his fingers touched a woman's naked breast. He felt their plump, soft texture, letting his fingers drift towards his mother's left nipple. He felt the nipple harden under his touch, and his mothers breathing changing as he stroked his fingers on this special place.

Jessica looked at her son's face as he touched her breasts. Her eyes wandered down his body - down his tee shirt to he jeans. There, his penis had recovered its composure. It had jutted out under his jeans and there was nothing Julian could do to hide it. Julian knew his mother was looking at his crotch right in front of her face while he was touching her breasts - but there was nothing he could do.

Jessica felt some hunger she couldn't explain. "Take your jeans off Julian, you look very uncomfortable" she managed to say.

"Are you sure Mummy?" he said

"Before I change my mind."

"Yes Mummy" And with that Julian unzipped his jeans. He undid the top button and the zipper rode over the distinct bulge made by his rampant cock. Pulling his jeans down, all that remained were his boxer shorts. This thin material did nothing to hide the outline of his erection.

"Take them down Julian" commanded his mother. Her curiosity and desire was beginning to overwhelm her slightly and she was no longer sure she was in charge of herself. Julian pulled on the elastic waistband of his underpants, out over his erect penis, and slid them down to join his jeans at his knees. His penis jutted out, inches from his mothers reddening face, hovering over her naked exposed breasts. His foreskin covered his most intimate part - his glans still hidden from his mother. His cock was large, very masculine and blessed with a large mushroomed head, the ridge of which was outlined by his foreskin. Jessica felt her arm move, almost disconnected from her mind. Her fingers reached out and gently peeled back that foreskin.

The touch was electric - for them both. As she peeled back the foreskin, liberating the glossy head of his penis, a large drop of clear fluid eased out of the little slit capping his glans. She felt the hard shaft, covered by soft skin, as absently she eased the foreskin back over the head. Julian trembled at this sensation - someone else's hand on his most private place. As his mother pulled back his foreskin again the clear fluid smeared over the glans, efficiently wetting it, lubricating his glans, making the next cycle smoother as she repeated the movement of her fingers with his foreskin. Julian's penis trembled at this novel experience. Julian's hand shook as he cupped his mothers breast, while Jessica's hand made several more journeys up and down his penis, each time covering and uncovering his glans.

Julian's breath became more ragged, his eyes widened even more, and his hips began to buck gently as his testicles began their familiar journey to the very base of his erect cock. His smooth naked buttocks squeezed tight, and with one more stroke of his foreskin, Julian's mother held his penis over her breasts.

Julian felt his cock tingle and he knew there was no going back. He grunted "Oh Mummy! Oh Jeez! Mummy, Mummy, I'm going to ejac..." and before he could finish the word a jet of white sperm fired out of his little slit, the rope of sperm flattened by the shape of his tight little piss slit, and brazenly draped itself over his mother's breasts. The spurt landed on the outer edge of her right breast, hung like a bridge over the skin between her breasts and finished across her left breast. The hot white fluid burned on Jessica's sensitive skin, as she stroked her son's penis one more time. Now Julian was gasping as his penis was firing in jolts, as she held his foreskin back. Four more thick ropes of cum shot out, splashing across her breasts. One of the spurts placed itself directly across her left nipple, soaking the very nipple with a glistening glaze of his sperm. The cum bridge across her breasts collapsed, soaking into the cleft between. Sperm ran down and collected at her waist, interrupted in its journey to her steamy cunt by the towel. A few small drops finished the display, dripping out onto the side of Jessica's breast.

They both gazed down at the scene of destruction - her freshly showered breasts despoiled by her sons white seed, his penis dripping fresh sperm from its tip, and Jessica's fingers wetted by his ejaculation. His sperm lay on her breasts, a mix of cloudy white thick fluid and areas of clear liquid not perfectly mixed in. For some reason Julian would remember the splash of sperm that soaked onto her nipple, glazing it perfectly with a coating of his cum. Julian was breathing heavily as his hand released her left breast, his hips still trembling.

Jessica sighed, reality creeping in. She wiped her hand on a corner of her towel. "Pull up your underpants Julian" she said coolly. "Put it away."

"Yes of course Mummy" said Julian rather guiltily. Not stepping back even a fraction, he pulled his underpants up and tucked his softening wet penis back into them, followed by his jeans, right in front of his mother's face. Jessica waved Julian out of the bathroom; he turned around he left the room without another word.

After he closed the door, she looked down again at her breasts. The cum was cooling off on her skin. She opened her towel and to her disgust a rivulet of her son's white sperm dripped off her nipple and ran down her flat stomach. Before she could catch it, the sperm soaked into her pubic hair. She stood up and surveyed the slimy mess in her mirror. The sperm on the tops of her breasts, the wet nipple, the stream of her son's cum mixing with the dark triangle of her curly pubic hair. Shaking her head, she used the towel to clean herself up...

dirtyguys
dirtyguys
24 Followers