All Comments on 'Her Brother’s Best Friend'

by Romantik_at_heart

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great opening...

...but then it bordered on rape. If you toned it down you’ve got great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy

Give that sexy Finn a dusting of dark blonde chest hair -- make him really sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex was too quick. Starting. Happening. Ending.

Needed more in the way of foreplay. Instead of taking his hand and putting it on her breast, perhaps reaching over and touching his cock through his pants. Extended cock teasing/edging before getting to cock into pussy. And dialog about what she was doing to him, and what she wanted to do to/with him. And what did he want her to do to him? And what did he want to do to her. Could he smell how excited she was? Woud he like to smell her closer? Taste her?

Four stars.

OffTheLeashOffTheLeashalmost 3 years ago

I think you've done well, I will follow the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What part of rape is romantic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was my second reading of the series, and my feelings for it are still split. If we're being honest, Finn raped Jess in the first chapter. He did. Unfortunately, a lot of women have had similar sexual experiences with men they know, so it was, sadly, relatable. Finn wasn't even apologetic about it - just that she was a virgin and he didn't know. Then he spent the remaining chapters being possessive, jealous, and aggressive. None of those things are sexy or indicators of a good relationship.

I wanted to buy into the romance and excitement of Jess' crush falling for her, and the sex scenes were hot, but it all started with rape, and I can't reconcile that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was an amazing chapter, capturing exactly what I have wanted to be done with me by my longtimecrush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous