Her Brother’s Best Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
Jess finds out something upsetting and Finn makes it better.
3.1k words
4.65
10.7k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: all characters are 18+

"Just wipe the back tables down, and you can head home, hon," Susie, the co-owner of the diner, called to Jess from behind the counter.

It was a slow night, so Susie had asked Jess if she'd like to take off early. Jess had jumped at the opportunity. After Finn had dropped her off at home last night, she'd lain in bed for a long time, her mind swirling with what-ifs. What if he regretted being with her again? What if he repeated his silent act? Or, what if he did have feelings for her? What if he realized she was perfect for him? What if...

She'd not gone to sleep until the sun was creeping over the horizon, and now she was completely exhausted.

Jess took a damp white rag- or maybe it had been white at one time- and ran it over the glossy tabletops in her section, checking the red vinyl booths for stray bits of food. Once she was done, she tipped out the kitchen staff, gathered her things, and, with a wave to Susie, left.

As Jess turned the corner onto her street, her heart began to beat faster. A familiar black truck was parked in front of her house.

Finn.

She parked and quickly checked her reflection in her rearview mirror. Her strawberry blond hair was thrown up in a messy bun, her face sans makeup. She sighed and wished she'd taken the time earlier to at least put in some mascara. Ah, well, there was nothing she could do about that now.

She pulled the bobby pins out of her hair and shook it out, the rose-tinted waves tumbling around her shoulders. She wore her uniform, a blue polo with 'Susie's Place' embroidered over her heart, khaki shorts, and white Vans, but maybe she could slip back to her room and change into something more flattering.

Jess slid out of the car and locked it. She opened the front door and walked inside. Glancing into the dining room off the foyer, she saw that her parents, Aiden, and Finn were finishing up dinner. Empty plates and two empty bottles of wine littered the table.

Jess' mother, Lydia, was seated at the head of the table, a spot that afforded her a clear view of the entrance way. She was in the middle of opening what looked to be a third bottle of red wine, but paused as she caught sight of Jess standing awkwardly in the foyer. "Jessie, honey!" Her mother's cheeks were flushed deep pink, a sure sign that she'd had one too many. "You're home early!"

The other heads at the table—Jess' dad, James, Aiden, and Finn- swiveled in her direction. Jess clenched her teeth, irritated that she'd lost her chance to sneak to her room and freshen up for Finn's benefit. So, she forced a smile and walked into the dining room.

The dark oak table they'd had since she and Aiden were children had two empty seats. One was next to her father and one was at the opposite end of the table from her mother, angled next to Finn.

Her instinct was to get as close to Finn as possible. Hell, she wanted to climb onto his lap and right into his clothes. So, she headed toward the other seat. If she was within touching distance, she might not be able to keep her hands to herself. She wanted to respect his worries about how Aiden might react to the fact that they were—well, that they were attracted to each other and acting on it.

Her eyes flicked to Finn as she approached the table. His eyes met hers for a split second before he looked away, his face impassive.

Trying not to be upset that she didn't get a greeting from Finn, Jess sat down next to her father. She set her bag down and then reached for the wine. James, who looked just like Aiden, only two decades older, frowned at her as she began to pour herself a glass.

"Half a glass only, young lady," her father said. She made a face at him and then nodded meaningfully to the empty bottles. "Looks like I'm lucky y'all left me any at all," she joked.

"Aiden was telling us all about his semester abroad, and then your father and I got into reminiscing about our year living over there before you two came along, and then next thing we knew..." Lydia shrugged, a silly smile on her face, and held her wine glass up in a 'cheers' gesture.

James chuckled at his wife. "Maybe this should be your last glass." He looked over at Aiden. "So tell us what's next, son."

As Aiden filled his parents in on his plans for his senior year at his university, Jess lowered her eyes and snuck a look at Finn from underneath her lashes.

He was wearing a short-sleeved button-down in a checkered blue pattern, with the top two buttons undone and a white undershirt peeking out. His short, burnt-gold hair was slightly messy, as if he'd been running his hands through it, but as always, it looked great.

His face was turned toward her brother as he listened to the conversation. Jess took a sip of her wine and studied his profile, her eyes tracing over his features. Dark golden brows over thickly lashed emerald green eyes, a straight nose, and a square jaw. He smiled at something Jess' mother said, and the dimple on the cheek facing her popped out.

Jess squeezed her thighs together under the table to relieve the pressure that had started to build there. She loved that fucking dimple.

As the conversation dragged on, and Finn didn't so much as look

in her direction, Jess became more and more agitated. She understood that he wasn't ready to claim their relationship- if that's even what it was- openly, but at least he could give her some reassurance in the form of a smile or glance!

"So Finn, you've been pretty quiet all evening," Jess' father commented when the conversation came to a lull. "How're things?"

"Great." Finn leaned back in his chair, his eyes on Jess' father, never straying in her direction. Finn told them about his summer plans and the internship he had lined up in the fall while Jess watched him and tried to keep the growing irritation off her face.

Then, Lydia's mom opened her mouth and uttered a sentence that made Jess feel like all the air had been sucked out of the room.

"And what about that girlfriend of yours?" Lydia gave Finn a coy look. "Your mom was telling me that it was looking pretty serious."

Jess felt herself pale. Her head swam, and the Cobb salad she'd eaten earlier on her break threatened to come up.

Aiden jumped in, unaware of what was happening to his sister just across the table. "She's smoking hot, too." He jabbed Finn in a playful manner. "Lucky motherfucker."

"Language!" James chided, while Lydia just giggled at her son.

Jess had heard enough. Her heart was splintering into pieces and she didn't trust herself to keep it together in front of her family. She was humiliated enough- no need to make it public. Schooling her features the best she could, she grabbed her bag and stood.

"Really exhausted," she managed through stiff lips. "Gonna head to bed. G'night." She didn't look at Finn or wait for responses, hurrying down the hall as her parents and brother called their 'good nights' to her retreating back.

Closing the door behind her and locking it, Jess tore off her work uniform and bra. Without bothering to put on pajamas, she hurled herself on her bed and took deep breaths to calm herself and keep the nausea down.

Once she felt relatively confident she wasn't going to puke, she pulled the covers over her mostly naked body and curled into a fetal position.

Her mind slowly started to process the information she'd received a few minutes earlier.

A GIRLFRIEND.

She'd known Finn was probably hooking up with girls at college, but she purposely hadn't thought about it too much because the idea of him having sex with anyone else was just too devastating. She'd definitely never considered the possibility he was in an actual, long term relationship.

And now, she not only had to think about it, she also had to face the idea that he'd purposely withheld that pretty important information.

A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND.

A serious one, according to Finn's mother.

A smoking hot one, according to her asshole of a brother.

She rolled to her side, tugging her body pillow into herself and hugging it for comfort.

Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes as her hopes, so high the previous evening after Finn had dropped her off, crumbled into dust.

A while later- Jess didn't know how long had passed as she rocked her pillow and cried silently- there was a soft knock on her door.

Her eyes flew open but she didn't say anything. It was probably her mother checking on her, and if she didn't answer, Lydia would just assume she'd gone to sleep already.

The door handle twisted, but the lock prevented whoever it was from entering. A low voice came through the door, pitched just above a whisper. "Jess, open up."

At Finn's voice, the tears came harder and she turned her head into the pillow to make sure her sobs weren't audible.

"Jess." Her name came again through the door.

She refused to answer him, and, after a few minutes, she heard a muffled curse and then retreating footsteps.

She pulled her blue-striped comforter over her head and closed her eyes, exhaustion overtaking her.

***

A noise jerked her out of a dreamless sleep. Jess sat up, pushing her hair out of her face, and jumped just about out of her skin.

Finn sat on the edge of her bed.

She opened her mouth to scream, and he slapped his hand over her mouth.

Jess grabbed his hand and flung it off her. "Don't fucking touch me!" She hissed, repeating her words from the night before. Then, "What are you doing in here?"

She kept her voice low so as not to wake her parents, whose bedroom was at the other end of the hallway.

"Your parents offered to let me stay on the couch so I wasn't drinking and driving. I didn't have all that much, but it was the only way I could come talk to you tonight."

"How did you even get in here?"

"Old lock. Just a credit card."

"Well, I don't want to talk to you," she gritted. "Get out!" She reached over and switched on the bedside lamp so it didn't feel so intimate.

"Just let me explain—"

"Explain what? That you fucked me even though you have a serious, smoking hot girlfriend?" Her words were angry, sarcastic.

"It's not what you think—"

She reached out with both hands to try to shove him off the bed. "Get. the. Fuck. out!" She enunciated each word carefully, not noticing the comforter slid down with her movement.

Finn didn't budge, but emitted a sharp exhale, his eyes dropping to

her chest.

She looked down, too late remembering that she'd been too upset to put pajamas on, and now she was bared to him from the waist up, her perky breasts on full display. To her horror, her nipples tightened and elongated into stiff little peaks.

His emerald eyes darkened.

She pulled her striped comforter back up, covering her chest. Before she could tell him to get out again, the covers were ripped away and she found herself flat on her back, stretched out underneath his big, hard body.

She tried to shove him, but he used his weight to keep her in place as he easily captured both her hands, tugging them over her head and pinning them there with one of his large hands.

She squirmed, and he pressed his hips more firmly into her, using his body to widen her legs so he could wedge himself in between. His steely erection ground into the junction of her thighs, and she sucked in a breath, stilling.

Finn lowered his nose to her neck, taking a deep inhale as he trailed his lips up to where her jaw met her hairline. "Please let me explain."

She was silent. It wasn't like he was giving her a choice, was he?

She tried her best to ignore the way his mouth moved sweetly over her skin, the buzzing that it left in its wake. She turned her head and stared out the window.

His smoky voice was at her ear. "Hannah and I have been on again, off again since sophomore year. We'd decided to take the summer to evaluate things. I was going to say something but..."

Jess didn't want to hear any more. She tried to dislodge him, this time bucking hard against him, and he responded by pressing his hips deeper, rocking his hard-on into her core and drawing an involuntary gasp from her.

Jess hated that her body still responded to his even when she was spitting mad. It pissed her off even more that she was so turned on by the way Finn was using his strength against her to keep her trapped and force her to listen to him.

When Jess stilled under his body, Finn set his lips at her ear again. "I'm sorry I didn't say anything. I honestly forgot everything else but you last night."

He took a breath, then continued. "And... I'm not planning on getting back together with her. But I haven't said anything yet to Aiden, because then he'd want to know why. And I haven't figured out how to tell him yet. About... us."

Jess's eyes crashed to Finn's. His emerald eyes were sincere. She felt herself start to soften. "So... she's not your girlfriend?"

"Not anymore." Seeing that Jess had thawed toward him, Finn kissed the place just below her ear, making her shiver. He nipped at her lobe. "I can't think about anything but you. It drives me crazy."

Jess shifted underneath him, and he released her hands. He ran his own down her sides, then back up, cupping her breasts. She bit back a moan at the feel of his strong hands gently squeezing her.

Finn bent his head, moving his lips down to her collarbone and then lower, until he reached her hardened buds, then closed his mouth around one nipple and sucked—hard. Jess arched off the bed.

There seemed to be a taut line from her nipple to her core. As Finn's lips tugged on her pebbled, rosy peak, she felt a pulsing heartbeat start to pound between her legs.

He moved to lavish her other nipple with the same attention, shifting his body slightly to allow his hand to travel down her stomach to the empty, needy space between her thighs.

When his hand encountered the perfect smoothness there, his head shot up and his eyes burned into hers.

She gave him a siren's smile. "Got waxed."

Her admission was met with a low growl. "Fuck. That's so hot."

No longer gentle, he threw her legs open and dove into her silky, smooth pussy. Jess let out a cry and he reached up to clap a hand over her mouth to muffle her noises of pleasure. He flattened his tongue and ran it from her asshole to her clit and back again.

When she bucked at the intense pleasure, Finn held her down so he could feast on her, sucking her clit into his mouth and thrusting two fingers into her small hole.

Jess grabbed on to Finn's hair as her body spiraled into an intense climax. Wave after wave rolled through her as she shuddered and bit her lips to keep quiet.

Then Finn was moving over her, his iron-hard cock in his hand. He placed the plum-shaped head between her smooth, waxed lips and rubbed himself over her clit. A drop of pre-cum wept from the tiny slit at the end.

He positioned himself at her entrance and wedged the tip inside, then worked himself into her snug slit. When he was buried to his root, his forehead came to rest on hers. He panted, "Make me get a condom."

"I'm on the pill," she replied in a breathless whisper. He groaned, deep and low, withdrawing slowly, feeling the pull of her warm, wet channel as he dragged his cock out and pushed back in. Their breaths mingled as he began to stroke in and out.

Finn rose up and lifted her ankles, pulling her closer and settling them on his shoulders. He bent her knees back so they almost touched her chest, then pushed back inside. He was deeper in her than he'd ever been before, the head of his cock reaching a spot in her snug pussy that she never knew she had.

Jess gasped, her eyes fluttering closed as she felt her body begin to shake. As her second orgasm hit, she was swept by a wave of pleasure so powerful she felt like she was going to pass out.

Her pussy greedily gripped his fat cock as she came, and Finn released a harsh groan at the clenching and unclenching of her inner walls around his dick.

As her crashing release subsided into ripples, Jess felt Finn rear back, clasp her hips, and then turned her so she lay on her stomach. He knelt in between her thighs and used his knees to widen them, gripping and spreading her cheeks. He placed the weeping mushroom-like head at her entrance and then shoved inside, his entry eased by the juices of her two orgasms.

Finn leaned over Jess, his hard chest flush against her back, covering her. So she could feel him everywhere- deep inside her, above her, completely surrounding her.

His hips began to slam into her as he chased his own release. With him caging her in, she was held immobile while he pleasured himself with her body- and she found she fucking loved it.

Finn rammed himself inside and stayed buried as he came, filling her ear with a long, sexy rumble. She felt the force of his release as he spurted thickly inside her, coating her walls with his cum. It was almost enough to set off a third orgasm.

Finn rolled to the side and pulled her into him, wrapping his arms around her and fitting her to his hard, naked body. She was exhausted mentally and physically, her body floating in a post-orgasmic haze, surrounded by the comfort of Finn's embrace. She felt herself start to drift off, a drowsy smile on her face.

They both started a few moments later when a hard knock came at the door.

Aiden's voice filtered through the wood. "Jess? Is everything ok?"