Her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaLa0530
LaLa0530
28 Followers

He knew it was wrong and he really did try to avoid her up until that early morning call from the police station. He couldn't get her out of his mind. For the longest time he had thought of her only in a brotherly way. Which was how it should be. But his dick was now very aware of how truly sexy Nova was. That car ride back to the house sealed it for him. He wanted her and he didn't care what anyone else thought. He just needed to bide his time and move slow with her. She knew him too well for a smile and a wink to get her on her knees for him. She was innocent and too smart for her own good, and the exact opposite of the women he usually associated with. Those women would do whatever he wanted within the span of a couple of hours and very seldom did he have to turn on the full affect of his charm with them. He was more than happy for the challenge Nova would provide. The chase would be exhilarating, usually he was the one being chased and that was always boring as hell to him.

Nova, thinking there was no way King would feel the same way, tried to pretend that she couldn't feel the intense attraction between them. King with his vast experience of the fairer sex could feel it immediately once he became aware of her feelings. He knew eventually he would be able to have every part of her. The thought made him tense with desire and hope equally. He just had to convince Nova that they could be together.

Personally he really wasn't worried about what their parents, family, and friends would think. Would they have any support at all? He didn't think they woulds so fuck them. His only concern was Nova. He was worried about how it would affect her. Maybe the best option would be to keep it secret, but he knew that secrets never stay secrets for long. King wouldn't let them crash and burn if he could help it. He was stubborn like that.

***Chapter Three (Nova)***

Nova awoke to a knock on her door, and then the sound of the knob turning and the door swinging open. Then she felt King lay right on top oh her. She knew it was him because no one assaulted her senses the way King did. He smelled so damn good. Please Lord, give me strength. Then she thought it was probably wrong to pray to God when her body was starting to respond to Kings heavy weight splayed across her.

"Go away King." She practically yelled. Pulling the blanket higher as if that would protect her from her insane reactions to her brother. Her nipples were already hard and heat was building between her thighs. If he didn't get off her she was going to be soaking wet in seconds. He barely had to touch her, it wasn't fair. It has been three days since King moved back in and she had been trying her best to avoid him, but he always seemed to be where she wanted to be. She had already been to the library and shopping so much in three days she was actually getting sick of it. Her two favorite things to do and she was already tired of it. Thank you very much, King.

"No. Let's have a pool party." He said refusing to move. In fact he tightened his arms around her even more and Nova was effectively trapped. His face was so close to hers she could make out the tiny flecks of silver and green in his golden eyes. She couldn't help but stare at his lips. Lips she wanted on hers so badly.

"Let's not." She muttered, praying he would just leave her alone.

"We are having it and you are going to come and socialize. Invite some friends."

I don't have friends any more, Nova thought with embarrassment. Mostly just acquaintances, that would probably wonder why the hell she was calling. Her circle had been small to begin with and without Mia and her ex-boyfriend Tyler, well her circle didn't exist anymore. But there was no way she was telling King that. She didn't want her favorite person in the world to think she was a complete loser.

"Why do you want to have a party? The clean up afterwards is atrocious, I don't want anything to do with that."

"Two reasons. One our parents are out of town, we can act like teenagers again for one night."

"I am a teenager." She interrupted.

King shot her a look and continued.

" Two, Hayden is back and he's the life of any party"

Hayden was back now.

"A day late and a dollar short." Nova muttered thinking about how he wasn't available to get King from the station a few days prior. Hayden could probably be considered Nova's friend too, she has known him her entire life. Great, I officially have one friend, who probably only considers me as his best friends annoying little sister. My social life needs an overhaul.

"What?" King furrowed his brows at her.

"Never mind."

"Get dressed, we are going to town." King demanded as he moved off of her. Nova swore he closed his eyes and muttered a curse. Probably just her imagination, it seemed to be over active when it came to him. He was dressed in dark jeans, a blue t-shirt, and a pair of casual sneakers. How could he look so sexy? Being so tall and ridiculously fit, clothes looked amazing on his body and he always looked like he stepped right out of a magazine. He never had to try. It annoyed her to no end.

With a huff she climbed out of bed. She was showering no matter what he said.

"Fuck, Nova! You need to put some clothes on. Now!" He said with a weird combination of a growl and a groan.

Nova looked down at her bikini cut panties and bralette. She must of kicked her shorts off at some point. She blushed from her head to her toes and flew back under the blanket.

"Leave!" She yelled, but King was already out the door. That was kind of an odd reaction out of King. She thought. She had swimsuits that covered less. He had never demanded that she cover up before now.

Nova shrugged it off and went to take her shower. She had to stop reading too much into King's reactions to her. Or lack there of.

King was waiting for her in the kitchen and handed her a fresh cup of coffee without a word. Nova shot him a grateful look. He knew her so well. She needed coffee in the morning. She felt King take in her appearance from head to toe. She was wearing short ripped denim shorts, a white sleeveless tunic, and black sandals, her toenails painted a vivid shiny red. King's gaze lingered on her legs and Nova seemed to feel heat wherever his gaze hit. His eyes finally met hers and something electric flashed in those golden orbs and Nova felt tingles all over her body. She once again reminded herself that King was her brother and she wasn't supposed to want him in this way. It was wrong and illegal, but she couldn't seem to shake it. She craved him, she... loved him. She was so, so much in love with him but she knew it was completely hopeless. Why did this have to happen to her?

"Where is the rest of your shorts?" King asked eyes still on her legs.

"King, it's hot as hell today, and it's still early morning. This is the most clothing I will be wearing."

"I feel fine." He looked down at his jeans.

"The heat never bothers you. Take me to breakfast." She demanded.

They lived in a small town on lake Michigan. Even though the lake was beautiful Nova had not been to the beach in two summers. Pretty much since her and Tyler broke up and her and Mia stopped being friends. There was also a huge pool in her back yard and she can enjoy that whenever she wants without a crowd.

The town was quite quaint and Nova loved it. It had everything you needed and trips to the nearest large city was only took 45 minutes to an hour if you had to get something special. But with two upscale fashion boutiques, a men's clothing store, salons and barbershops, and then the restaurants they offered anywhere from McDonald's, diners and mom and pop shops, and then a couple of more fancy places. One was owned by one of their cousins and she was a world renowned chef. People came from all over the place to eat at her restaurant. The town wasn't lacking in bars or pubs and there was even a couple of night clubs, due to the small private college and the tourists. Even the local grocery has a cafe and a coffee shop with everything locally sourced when they could. They even had a cinema and miniature golf. And of course a bowling alley. Nova had never had a problem finding something to do around town.

But for breakfast it was a tradition for her and King to always go to Granny's. It was a little mom and pop shop the food was amazing and Nova always left in a food coma. If King thought it was a good idea to come here before shopping he had another thing coming. Nova was going to be no good after this.

Nova jumped out of King's truck in excitement. She was so ready to eat. King laughed and to her surprise he grabbed her hand. She looked up at him in shock and he just smirked at her. She couldn't help the blush that tinted her cheeks.

"Let's go eat you bottomless pit." He teased dragging her with him.

"You're one the talk." Nova piped back.

"Nova, I am 6'4 and over 200 pounds. I have to eat a lot just to keep going all day. You on the other hand, might be tall for a women, but you are tiny compared to me."

"Hey! I have to maintain these luscious curves."

He gave her such a heated look that Nova suddenly felt like prey. And for the first time Nova knew she wasn't imagining it.

"Yes you do." King agreed, his tongue slipping out to lick over his lips.

Dear God help me!

Marlene was at the entrance greeting people and she smiled big when she saw them. She and her husband Tad were the owners. "Your booth is open, you two. Go sit down."

Nova gave her a quick one armed hug since King still had her hand. She knew it was innocent on his part but the heat of his hand in hers made her feel so happy she just couldn't let go yet. King led her to their booth and of course Nova noticed Mia and her brother Mason sitting in the opposite corner. King didn't seem to notice her presence, but Nova was aware enough for the both of him. Mia's narrowed eyes zoned in immediately to King's and Nova's connected hands. Shit.

King's large hand let go of her small hand and moved it to her hip where he gripped for just a second before he let her go. Nova shivered at the touch and her skin tingled. She quickly sat on her side of the booth and picked up the menu trying to act casual when she felt anything but.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking at the menu, duh."

"Why are you looking at the menu, when you know your order by heart? Hell, I know your order by heart." King laughed.

"Whatever." Nova mumbled and snapped the menu closed since he was right.

"We should make a list for our party."

"Your party. And when are we having this dreaded pool party?"

"Tomorrow. Pretty much everyone I invited will be coming. They know where the fun's at." He informed her with a wink.

Such a fucking charmer.

"Fine! You better be grilling. I want a steak."

"I'm the grill master , and I'll be at your service."

"How many people?"

"20 at the most."

"We can do that." She agreed and started typing on her phone. Nova and King could put a party together in a day after watching their parents, who were great entertainers throw plenty of last minute parties over the years. Nova didn't love huge parties, but 20 or less would be fine and she reminded herself that she was trying to revamp her social life.

Tad came over and took their orders. Coffee, orange juice, and waters for both of them. King always got french toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and biscuits with sausage gravy. Nova always gets a small stack of blueberry pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and hash browns. She always helps King eat his biscuits and gravy. The food is so down home and good. They always overeat when they come here. She only came here with King and it always felt special.

Nova was trying to steal a bite from King's plate, when she saw Mia and Mason headed their way. She rolled her eye's and prepared herself to deal with Mia's pathetic brand of flirting towards King.

"You have your own food, No No. Leave mine alone." King scolded.

Nova was about to tell him for the millionth time to stop calling her No No, when she heard it.

"King, its so good to see you." Mia came right up and tried to sit next to King, but he refused to move. She never realized until now how, nasally Mia's voice was.

King left Mia in a weird half sitting half standing position since he refused to move over, and the look on his face could only be described as annoyed. Nova couldn't help laughing out loud and it got worse when Mason tried to cover up his own laugher with a fake cough.

Mia ignored them and with a huff stood up.

"I heard from a little birdie that you're having a party at your place."

King just raised a brow at her.

Nova turned to Mason, he was really good looking. Not as tall as King but still over six feet with dark brown hair and to die for sky blue eyes.

"Would you like to come to the party, Mason?" Nova asked with a sweet smile.

"Absolutely. I would love to spend some time with you. It's been forever." He gave her a dimpled, bright white smile and placed his hand on her shoulder.

Nova blushed prettily. Look at you, social life getting a boost and all.

"Great. I can't wait to see you at the party, King. Nova, don't forget to wear a cover- up, you're looking kind of chunky, dear." Mia said with a fake smile. Nova didn't respond because she was worried about what she might do. She was used to Mia talking to her like that now that they weren't friends anymore.

Mason scowled at her and mouthed sorry to Nova as they walked away.

"Don't worry about her Nova, she is just jealous because she's so bony. You're beautiful and your body is gorgeous." King assured her.

"I never thought in a million years that I would never not be friends with her." Nova said sadly.

"Why aren't you?"

"We just grew apart." She lied not meeting his eyes. She couldn't tell him he was the reason they didn't talk anymore. She prayed he would let it go and luckily he did.

"Mason seemed interested."

"He's nice, unlike his sister." Nova said non-noncommittally.

"Whatever, he's an asshole and always will be." King muttered.

Nova forgot that King and Mason had despised each other since they were in high school. They used to be friends, not close, but they got along. Nova never knew what happened.

"Why don't you and Mason like each other."

"He slept with Charity, while we were still together." He told her.

Charity. King's long term girlfriend until freshman year of college. Nova couldn't stand her. She could never get what King saw in her, and they spent most of their relationship cheating on each other.

"He did! I can't believe both of you had such bad taste." Nova's shoulders where shaking with laughter at the look King gave her.

"To get back at him, I slept with Ashley. For like three months straight."

"King! Gross!"

"What can I say, she liked me better for obvious reasons."

"You're awful but I love you. Now pay and lets go. I want to take a nap."

"We are going to get supplies for the party. You are not getting out of it." He said throwing way too much money on the table.

"King." She whined. "I'm too full. I'm miserable."

"Not my fault." He said practically pushing her out of the restaurant and back into his truck.

King held her hand again as they made their way into the store. No one seemed to notice or care and Nova was kind of disappointed when he let go of her hand. He wanted to ride the cart around the store like some overgrown child.

She lost King as she tried to follow their list and she kept pulling stuff out of the cart that he swore they needed but Nova knew they didn't. She was so focused on the list she ran right into a very solid chest.

"I'm sorry...Mason! Hi." She said with a blush.

"Nova, long time, no see." He laughed at his own joke.

"What are you doing here?"

"Ran out of milk." He lifted the jug up to show her.

"Gotta have milk." She commented lamely, mentally face palming herself.

"Yeah. Listen Nova, I am looking forward to hanging out at the party with you tomorrow. But I was hoping you would like to go on an actual date with me. What do you say?"

Nova thought about it for a moment. He was nice and good looking. It had been so long since she had been on a date, she was living like a 19 year old spinster. She was in love with someone who she could never have, maybe it was time to try and move on.

"I would like that a lot, Mason."

"Great, we can make solid plans tomorrow." He practically beamed at her as he walked towards the check out.

Two seconds later King came around the corner.

"You're going on a date with fucking Mason?" He asked angrily.

"I think so." She sputtered, shocked at his anger.

He moved right up against her his breath hot against the sensitive shell of her ear.

"If you think he could ever give you anything you need, you are fucking mistaken."

Then he gave her a look full of anger and if Nova wasn't mistaken hurt. She stood there staring ahead in confusion as King walked away from her.

What the hell was that?

***Chapter Four (King)***

King knew he was being a dick. He just couldn't stand the thought of Nova with Mason. She was his. He knew this for a fact, so why would she even consider going on a date with Mason?

It finally dawned on him that Nova didn't know that he wanted her too.

Wanted her so much it almost scared him.

Was this the right thing for them? It didn't feel wrong. But according to society it was wrong. And he understood that. He knew that most cases of incest where disgusting and usually involved young children and adult relatives who were either molesting these children without a care, or were grooming them for when they became older.

Nova and King where two consenting adults who happened to be brother and sister. There was no rape or grooming. Should they really be ostracized for something they never planned on but couldn't deny?

Now he was second guessing everything. Maybe he should let her go, but he couldn't.

He needed her.

He loved her.

There was no way in hell he was letting Mason have her.

But dick that he was, he was avoiding her. She didn't know that he felt the same way, but he still couldn't get over that she wanted to go out with Mason. It was driving him insane. It was too soon but he knew he had to make his move soon or risk loosing her.

The next morning King woke up early and made her favorite breakfast. Blueberry pancakes, bacon, and hash browns, with a mug of strong coffee.

He put everything on a tray and took it up to her room. He sat the tray on her bedside table. He looked at her and couldn't help the pang in his chest or the stirring of his loins. She was beyond beautiful to him.

He was taking a risk waking her up she was very fond of her sleep. He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her perfect little nose and then to her soft lips that were slightly open. He wanted to slip his tongue inside, but he resisted the urge.

"No No, time to wake up." He shook her gently.

"No." She mumbled and gripped her blanket tighter under her chin. King thought she was the cutest thing he had ever seen.

"Yes." He argued and started shaking her a little harder.

"King. If you don't let me sleep, I am going to taser you." She threatened in a slurred groan.

"I made you pancakes." He knew that would get her up. She loved his pancakes.

"Gimme!" She was still half asleep but she wasn't giving up King's pancakes.

King pointed to the tray on her night stand. He picked up the mug of coffee to hand to her.

It took a minute before she eventually sat up and grabbed the mug from King taking a couple swigs of the strong delicious drink.

"What is all this for?" She said getting out of bed and heading for her bathroom.

LaLa0530
LaLa0530
28 Followers