Her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay back, baby." King instructed as he picked her up and sat her on top of the kitchen table. Nova laid back, the wooden table wasn't that comfy but she was so horny she didn't really care. King gripped her under her knees spreading her legs and pushing them up at the same so she was completely open to him. Nova blushed as he looked at her soaking wet pussy.

"So fucking beautiful. Always so ready for your big brothers cock." He groaned and licked his lips. His fingers moved to her folds softly massaging.

"Oh, God." Nova moaned back her pussy clenching at his words and touch. His thumb pressed against her clit and it was like he turned on a faucet. Her pussy gushed for him.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Nova?" He asked with smirk. His shirt was long gone, his jeans undone and pulled down just enough to free his large cock. Nova took in his perfect body and the manly tool that never failed to bring her pleasure, her juices spilled even more from her hole.

"Yes, King, please." She begged, her body aching for the need to feel him deep inside her.

"Please what?" He demanded his thumb pressing even harder to her nub.

"Please fuck me." Nova begged with a long moan.

King grabbed his shaft and wasted no time pushing into her tight opening. The both let out sounds of satisfaction, but Nova wanted to scream at him to move, to fuck her harder than ever before.

King's hands moved to her inner thighs pushing them even further apart and sliding in deep. He gripped her inner thighs as he pushed his dick in and out of her. He didn't take it easy on her. He fucked her hard and deeper than ever before, his pelvis rubbing against her clit. Nova couldn't move in King's grip, he was completely dominating her and her body felt completely out of control, the pleasure was almost unbearable.

"Oh, fuck, King. So good, so good."

Yeah, baby. You love taking this big dick." He grunted out as he slammed into her.

"Fuck. Yes." She screamed out, her hands finding and pinching her nipples. She was so close. King's movements were become more stilted and wild and Nova knew he was close too. With one last deep thrust and a hard rotation of King's hips, Nova found her end and King followed just seconds after, pumping his seed deep into her womb.

King moved his hands from her thighs and he pulled her up placing a soft kiss on her mouth. Nova's legs fell weakly back into place and shudders wracked her body. King's arms wrapped around her body, one of his huge hands gently stroking her back, helping her come back down.

"You okay, No No?

"Ye...yeah." She stuttered out. What was this man doing to me?

Nova was worried about keeping up with King at first, the man was a sex god. To her surprise she was almost as bad as King, when it came to wanting sex with him all the time. She never knew sex could be that good. There were times though when his dominance completely took over and her response to him sometimes scared her in its intensity. She wondered if one could die from immense pleasure.

They had always gotten along really well and now that they had become intimate their connection had only strengthened. She loved having King all to herself in every way. He really was her other half.

***

Sometime later King and Nova were sprawled on the couch in the family room watching a horror flick. Every time Nova jumped King would laugh. Nova loved scary movies but she couldn't watch them alone and she fully intended on picking a comedy for the next film.

Right when the onscreen killer was about to strike for a third time, King's phone rang, their mom's face popping up on the screen. King paused the movie and put the call on speaker.

"Hey, mom. Whats up?"

"Kingston. How are you, are you taking care of your sister?

King rolled his eyes, no one called him Kingston, except Nova when she was mad at him.

"I'm good. I have been taking real good care of my baby sister." He laughed when Nova slapped his arm.

"Okay good. Well me and your dad miss you guys. We are coming home two day's early so we will see you in a couple days!"

Kings easy attitude changed and he stiffened.

"Don't tell me you are coming home early just because you miss us." King tried to joke, but Nova could tell he wasn't happy. Neither was she. Everything was about to change.

"That's part of it. But your dad's company has the end of Summer fundraiser and we would like to relax before we have to go schmoozing this weekend." She admitted.

"Right. Good luck with that." He poked Nova when she made a puking noise.

"Good luck? You realize you are coming, right? Your sister too. Tell her she needs to get a dress.

"I'm right here mom. Do I really have to go?" Nova knew she was whining but didn't care.

"Oh, Nova. I miss you. And yes, you have to go. You guys know we do this every year and it is important to your dad."

"We know." King and Nova said at the same time.

"Okay then. We will see you kids in a couple days. Love you!"

"Love you too. Tell dad we love him." King said and hung up before Nova or their mom could say another word.

"Fuck." King said, running a hand through his golden hair.

"What's wrong." Nova positioned herself up against his side.

"I am just not ready to face reality yet."

"It will be okay. I love you so much, King."

"I love you too. You have no idea how much." He kissed her, his tongue invading her mouth in a hot kiss. He pulled her onto his lap so she was straddling him.

"What about the movie?" Nova looked at him breathlessly.

"Fuck the movie. I am not going to be able to do this whenever I want for a while." He said taking her lips again.

They spent the next two days in bed and King didn't let her go until they heard the taxi pulling up to the house.

King squeezed her hand and then let go.

Nova watched his back as he left her room and she felt a sudden chill.

***Chapter 9 (Nova)***

Nova was quieter than normal leading up to the day of the charity event. King kept his distance and even though she knew why, she couldn't help but feel hurt. She couldn't look at him without her heart racing. He told her parents that he was going back to his own place after the fundraiser. Nova, just stared at him, he never said anything to her about it. He met her eyes briefly and then looked away. Nova swallowed the lump in her throat and wished for the millionth time that she wasn't so sensitive about everything.

She was mortified to feel a tear drip out of her eye and she quickly stood up and ran to her room. She felt like he didn't want her anymore.

It was only minutes later when King came into her room, shutting and locking her door behind him.

"Nova, what's wrong baby girl?" His deep voice filling the room. She was never good at hiding when she was upset and she could never hide it from King. He always knew.

"Do you not want to be with me anymore?" Nova blurted out, her voice catching.

He walked to her pulling her up against his strong body.

"Of course I do. It is all I want."

"Then why haven't you looked at me or talked to me?"

"It is the only way I could keep mom and dad from finding out. I can barely resist you, baby girl. It took everything in me not to throw you on the table and fuck you silly right in front of our parents."

"I'm sure that would of went over well." Nova laughed softly.

"I'm sorry I made you worry. But please trust me Nova, we will be together." His golden eyes darkened as he looked at her. She knew what that meant and she felt a trickle of desire run up her spine and through her veins.

"King." She warned as his head lowered down to hers. "Mom and dad."

"Are gone, they have rich people things to do." His voice was husky as he captured her lips in a kiss.

It never took King long to get Nova out of her clothes and within minutes she was naked and dripping wet for him. King was equally naked and his dick was rock hard. He directed Nova to her bed.

"Get on your hands and knees, baby."

Nova did and felt King kneeling behind her. He pressed one finger in and out of her, and Nova blushed red all over at the wet sounds coming from between her legs. It had only been a couple of days and her body was starving for him.

"So fucking wet and tight." King groaned and replaced his finger with his cock sliding all the way into her hot sheath. He gripped her hips and fucked her nice and slow pushing his cock so deep. It felt amazing and Nova began to move back against him matching his pace as they slowly began to build their high.

King pulled out and pushed a finger into her soaked hole and then his cock was back in her. She felt his wet finger softly prodding her asshole. Nova shuddered as he pushed the finger in and moaned.

"I want to take your ass, Nova. Can I take it, baby?"

Nova moaned as his cock was already doing wonderful things to her body.

"I've never done that."

"I'll make it so good for you. Give me your tight little asshole." He growled and slowly pushed a second finger into her bottom, slowly moving in and out. It felt strange and amazing and in combination with the good fucking his dick was giving her pussy her pleasure was phenomenal and she wanted to give him whatever he wanted.

"Yes, baby. Take it. Take whatever you want. It's all yours, King."

"You are so fucking perfect, Nova."

He fucked her pussy hard as his fingers moved in and out of her ass and Nova came hard for him. Her body felt like jelly she was so relaxed from her orgasm, and she fell face first on the bed, pushing her ass higher. King reached into her bedside drawer and pulled out a condom. She heard the foil rip and once his dick was encased he pushed back into her soaked pussy stroking in and out a couple of times getting his dick nice and wet. She felt Kings cock dripping wet with her juices at the entrance of her ass. He slowly pushed until the head of his cock popped in. It hurt, but her relaxed orgasmic state helped her body adjust to being filled so completely. His hands slipped under them to caress her breasts and then down to her pussy were he circled her clit, his gentle touch reassuring her, comforting her. Having him inside her backdoor made her feel vulnerable and complete possessed by him.

"King." She moaned as he slowly started to move.

"You feel so fucking good, so fucking tight. " He rasped out, beginning to move at a faster pace.

She loudly moaned. Nova couldn't believe how much she was loving getting fucked this way. King was taking her hard and fast and she could feel another orgasm building. Her ass was milking King's cock for all he was worth.

"I'm gonna come, baby." King grunted and started to shoot his load. That was all it took to force Nova's orgasm and she gushed down her thighs, soaking the mattress. King slowly pulled out and disposed of the used condom while Nova was still mid orgasm. King reached between her legs slapping her sopped pussy and causing another mini orgasm to hit Nova.

"King!" Nova slurred trying to pull away from him.

"Fuck, that is so hot." King moved a shuddering Nova onto her back and moved between her legs entering her pussy. "I'm not done with you yet."

King kissed her, muffling her screams of pleasure.

***Chapter 10 (King)***

King was rushing Nova out the door as they were, of course, pressed for time. It was his fault because he continued to fuck her until her body literally could not take anymore. He should probably be sated, but he could never get enough of her. He was adjusting the sleeves on his black on black ensemble when she came running down the stairs heels dangling from her hand. Her long hair curled and arranged over one shoulder. Her dress was a simple black evening dress that fit her body perfectly. When she turned he realized the dress was completely backless and all her creamy skin was on display. He felt his dick stir. Part of him wanted to take her right there and part of him wanted to cover her up. He knew Nova would never go for that.

"You look beautiful." He smirked as his hand splayed across her back, causing her to shiver. His gold eyes blazed with lust and Nova laughed.

"Really, King!"

"I just can't get enough of you."

"We have to go, our parents will kill us if we show up late." Nova said but the glitter in her eyes told King she would be up for another round.

"Fine." He huffed pulling a giggling Nova out of the door.

The venue for the charity ball was decorated beautifully with a black and gold theme. King knew this was his mothers good taste at work. He will never forget the year she left his dad's assistant in charge, It was atrocious and he had never seen his sweet laid back mom so pissed.

He was pulling Nova through the crowd and of course they ran right into Mia. King noticed how her eyes zoned in right to his hand connected with Nova's. King swore he saw something hateful flash in her blue eyes as she took them in from head to toe. With a sound of disgust she turned her back to them without a word.

Mason was there too and he just lifted his glass in salute towards them. King was surprised by the good- natured gesture, normally he would be completely ignored by the other man.

Nova waived back to Mason but she had a concerned look on her face.

"What's wrong No No?"

"Mia really hates me." She said softly.

"I'm sorry baby girl. I know it hurts. But sometimes you just have to let people go. If Mia is meant to be your friend, you two will find your way back."

"Thanks, King. I still miss her, but you're right, I need to let go."

"Besides you have me. I mean, what more could you really want." King teased, happy to see the smile return to her face.

"Absolutely nothing." She teased back, but her look said she was serious. He was her everything and she was his.

King thought it was crazy how in just three months time his view on life completely changed. He went from being a boozing, carousing, womanizer to being completely in love with his baby sister. Nova was it for him.

King spotted their parents already sitting at the head table. Close to the small stage since they both would give speeches tonight. On top of the cost of the ticket, there would also be a silent auction. King was just going to write a check. He was hoping he and Nova could leave early for a little alone time before their parents came home. He was going to ask Nova to move in with him, he already bought a new place and he wanted Nova with him.

His fathers eyes immediately fell to his and Nova's conjoined hands. He knew he should of let go of her, but he just couldn't. His father frowned but didn't say anything. Yet.

Their mother jumped up and hugged them both. Not catching on to the tension that was building between father and son.

King and Nova sat down across from their parents. King's tall muscular frame sprawled out in his chair, looking almost identical to his dad. King discreetly gripped Nova's hand under the table. He just waited he knew his dad was about to start firing questions at them.

"You two seem to have grown closer." James commented.

"We did spend the whole summer together."King snipped back.

"Dad, me and King have always been close, You know that." Nova spoke, squeezing King's hand in warning.

"Hmm. Do most brothers and sisters hold hands?"

"James, I am sure it is more common than you think." Amanda tried to defend.

King loved his mom, always trying to keep the peace. Nova's sweet personality came from her. King loved his dad equally and they usually got along great. But when they weren't getting along, they really weren't getting along. It was one of the reason's King owned his own company, he wanted to avoid any type of conflict with his dad and declined the offer to run the family business together. His dad understood even though King new he had felt hurt by King's decision. Nothing has happened yet, but King couldn't help be on the defensive. His dad was exhibiting all the classic signs that he was about to piss King off. The biggest indicator was the frown on his face, the frown that used to intimidate the shit out of King when he was a kid. It didn't intimidate him anymore, it was now just a sign of things to come.

"I don't think so, Amanda." He zeroed his gaze back on his two children. "You two have been acting different since we got back. What is going on between you two?"

"If you haven't noticed, we are both adults. If anything is going on between us, it is none of your god damned business." King said his voice and body stiff with anger.

"Watch how you speak to me, young man. And you are my children, you will always be my business. I would have never thought I would have to worry about my children doing what I think you two may be doing."

Nova let out an almost inaudible whimper and King growled a scathing reply on the tip of his tongue.

"James, King. Please stop this. Whatever is going on, we will deal with it at home." Amanda interrupted, upset that her husband and son were about to get into an argument, a very public argument at that.

At his wife's plea, James backed down.

"Fine, we will finish this at home." James said glaring holes into King.

King just scoffed and focused on Nova. He needed to let her know that they were going to be fine. That he was taking her with him after they came clean to their parents. There was no way he was leaving her alone to deal with that and hopefully one day their parents would forgive them. Ignoring his father's glares he leaned over and whispered into Nova's ear.

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine. I have a plan and I am not leaving you behind, baby girl." He felt her shiver as his breath feathered against her ear and cheek. Not giving a damn about what his parent's thought he gave her a chaste kiss right on her mouth. Nova gasped and King just smirked down at her.

His father was livid and his mother looked shocked to the bone. King just smiled defiantly at them. They seemed to forget that King always had and always would have a bit of the devil in him.

***

The rest of the night went well and King was pretty sure his parents had raised a boatload of money. They ran into the triplets but they hadn't stayed long. King had caught Mia staring at him and Nova several times throughout the night and that look of intense loathing never left her face. Along with that he had to deal with his dad glaring at him for most of the night as well. He pulled King aside and told him he would meet him at the house for their talk.

King having enough wrote his check out to the foundation and told Nova he was ready to leave. She gave him a relieved look and immediately grabbed his hand allowing King to lead her towards the exit.

Suddenly Mia was standing right in front of them blocking their way. The bar was open and Mia had obviously taken advantage of it.

"Well if it isn't Mr. and Ms. Perfect. The Miller siblings everyone. Don't they look fucking perfect?" Mia slurred loudly.

The dinner part was over and most people were either placing bids for the silent auction, mingling, a few couples were on the dance floor. Even with the music, Mia's voice carried causing several people to look their way.

"Mia, that's enough." Mason came up beside her placing a hand on her arm.

"No." She yanked her arm away, stumbling just a bit and that seemed to set her off more. "Do you know that they're fucking. I saw them. They didn't even know I was there. Innocent little Nova finally opens her legs and its for her brother. How fucking sick is that?"

King was furious. He quickly put two and two together and knew it was Mia they had heard that day in the kitchen. Nova was so upset she was shaking her grip on his hand weakening. He wanted to do bodily harm. He never once thought about hitting a woman and luckily Mason had finally pulled Mia away.