Her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

King groaned at the sight of her in boy shorts and a sports bra. She really needed to start wearing more clothes. He was only so strong.

"I just wanted to say sorry. I was in kind of a mood yesterday."

"Because of Mia?" She yelled from the bathroom.

"No. Mia can take a flight to Mars for all I care."

King heard the toilet flush and then the tap run. Nova came out a few minutes later looking more alert and happy.

She climbed onto her bed positioning the tray with her breakfast just right.

"Sit. Come share with me." She patted the spot next to her.

King couldn't resist and climbed on the bed with his back against the headboard. They began taking turns with the pancakes. Not even thinking about the fact that they were sharing the same fork. King picked up her mug and took a swig of coffee.

"I'm glad you don't like Mia." She said a soft flush on her cheeks.

"I never really did. I like someone else."

King watched her stiffen and then let out a deep breath.

"Oh."

"Nova, it's..."

"We should start getting things around for the party." She cut him off with a tremble in her voice.

"Nova." King ran a frustrated hand through his dark blond hair.

"We have a lot to do, before people start arriving." She reminded him as she went out the door, leaving King sitting on the bed with her half eaten pancakes. She always finishes the pancakes. Fuck.

He just needed to tell her. This was something he never had to deal with. He has never been the one to confess feelings for someone. He was usually making up excuses to not hear confessed feelings. It was harder than what he thought, but he was going to tell her today come hell or high water.

***

It was later in the day and the party was in full swing. Nova had hardly spoken to him since this morning. Now she was avoiding him like it was her fucking job. Once people started to arrive he barely saw her.

He almost lost every bit of control when she walked out of the house in a little red bikini and a very short black, lacy cover-up, barefoot with toenails painted to match her bikini. Her hair was pulled up in high messy bun, and the gold studs he gave her years ago twinkled at her earlobes. She was fucking gorgeous and all the men there noticed. King's eyes seldom left Nova and he noticed that at some point she had removed her cover up revealing even more of her perfect body. What really made his blood boil was Hayden and Mason. Hayden should know better, but instead he found him up in Nova's personal space more that he was comfortable with. And then there was that dick Mason. The man couldn't seem to stop touching her. Grazing his grubby fingers on her neck and arms and trying to slide his arm around her waist. It was everything King could do to not carry her away to his bed and fuck her until only his name and touch were branded into her mind and body.

King was finishing up grilling and Mia was there chatting his ear off and he honestly didn't hear a word she was saying and he didn't bother to pretend he was even listening and for the millionth time that afternoon he saw Mason touching Nova and he fucking lost it.

"Mia, shut the fuck up! I don't want you, I never did and I never will. You were just an easy screw. So please. MOVE ON!"

With that he stomped over to Nova and grabbed her right out of Mason's hold.

"I need to speak with my sister." He seethed and proceeded to drag Nova into the house and down a hall to the spare room he was using as his temporary office. He slammed the door closed so hard he was almost surprised it didn't splinter into a million pieces.

"King, what the fuck?" Nova spit out pulling her hand from his.

"What do you think you are doing, letting him touch all over you?"

"I don't think it's really any of your business. I like Mason."

"You like him? You don't even fucking know him!"

"Why does it matter King? Do you expect me to be alone forever?" She asked and her brown eyes were starting to gloss over with tears. She didn't understand why he was being so hateful with her.

"Because..." He answered sliding a frustrated hand through his golden hair, unable to say what he was thinking out loud. Because you're mine.

"Why, King."

He didn't know how to answer in words and like a man possessed he grabbed her waist and pulled her body against his. He couldn't say it but he could show it.

"This is why." He whispered deeply his lips just brushing against hers.

And then he was kissing her. King noticed she was extremely still and she wasn't kissing him back and he pulled away. His eyes flashing gold with lust when he saw her swollen mouth.

"Kiss me back, Nova." King growled.

This time she gave a pained groan and pressed her mouth against his and they both lost control. They couldn't stop and their tongues and teeth clashed until King finally made her submit to him. Their kisses stayed passionate but the aggression was gone. This was the best kiss King had ever experienced. And her taste. God she tasted like honey and peaches and he could not get enough. His mind so full of her that he barely registered that he was making out with his kid sister.

They were both acting completely on instinct and before he knew it he had her on his desk as he stood between her legs his hard massive member pressed against her heat, wanting to claim what was his.

They kissed until they needed air and King pulled back looking at her flushed face and eyes blown black with desire. Her bikini top was pushed aside baring one perfect breast to him, the nipple taut and begging for his mouth. King leaned back in, pressing hot opened mouthed kisses to her neck and collar bone, Nova's breathy moans only encouraging him. He had moved to the mound of her breast ready to take the nipple into the hot cavern of his mouth. Nova was shuddering in his arms and he could tell she was right on the edge. He swiped his tongue over her nipple and sucked it into his mouth and to his immense pleasure Nova came for him.

While he could hardly believe it, he was so in awe of her reaction to him. He knew right then and there that what they had was rare and special. She might be his sister, but they had already crossed a line, and there was no fucking way he was ever letting anyone else have her.

***Chapter 5 (Nova)***

Nova couldn't believe she just came from King putting his mouth on her breast. Her reactions to him frightened and exhilarated her. She has wanted and loved him for so long her body rejoiced in his touch. But seriously, she only thought this shit happened in romance novels.

"God baby girl. Do you know how rare, how special this is? The way you react to me blows my mind." King said huskily against her neck.

He was still positioned between her legs, said legs wrapped around his thickly muscled waist. His rock hard cock was pressed against her bikini covered, soaked pussy. He was lightly grinding his hips against hers his hands gripping her thighs, his movements causing flames of desire to lick deliciously over her skin. He could take her right there on the desk and she would love every minute of it.

"King, I've never felt anything like this before." She confessed her voice shaky.

"I haven't either. You're so wet now, you soaked through onto me." He moved up to her lips and bit her bottom lip softly. "I need you so bad, my love."

King took Nova's lips in another searing kiss. He pushed the crotch of her bathing suit aside exposing her soaked sex his hand stroking her gently. Nova whimpered into his mouth his touch was amazing. She never knew she could feel so good. So high. He moved his hand from her sex, his eyes burning as he saw his fingers coated in her essence. Nova almost came again when he put his fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean. His eyes rolling back in pure pleasure at her taste.

"Please, King." Nova moaned missing his touch.

"Please what? What do you want Nova?"

His hips pushed hard against her, the head of his dick straining through his swim trunks and pressing against her clit. The delicious friction driving them both higher.

"Y-you inside me." She whispered, but she knew King heard her.

He ripped her bottoms right off of her and was pulling down his trunks when there was a knock on the door, effectively pulling them out f their desire filled fog.

"Fuck." King cursed closing his eyes his hand dropping to his sides.

"King, Nova? You guys in there?" Hayden's voice traveled from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, Hay. We'll be out in just a minute." King choked out, helping Nova off the desk her body brushing against his causing their over sensitized bodies to shiver.

"Well hurry up, you guys have been in there for almost an hour. My brother and sister are here finally!"

Nova just looked at her ruined bikini bottoms in shame. Her bottom half was completely exposed and she realized that she had almost fucked her brother on a damned desk.She wanted him so badly, it felt so good and so right. But she knew it was so wrong. If only she could get her stupid heart to understand that.

"I'm sorry No No. I shouldn't have let it get so out of control." King apologized as he rifled through his gym bag pulling out a clean shirt and handing it to her.

Nova pulled the shirt over her head and it covered all the necessary parts. She knew she should say something, she just didn't know what. The right thing would be to tell King it was a mistake and that it shouldn't happen again. She just couldn't do that. She averted her eyes from him and reached down to grab her ripped swimsuit bottom but King beat her to it. She watched open mouthed as he brought them to his nose and groaned at the scent of her. Nova always knew he was kinky bastard.

"I'm keeping these." He told her with a smirk and shoved them in his pocket.

Nova turned bright red. God he was so fucking hot.

"King, please tell me this wasn't a fluke." Nova said, it wasn't what she wanted to say, but she was so worried he didn't want her as much as she wanted him.

She was pulled into his arms in a flash and his lips were on hers. This time the kiss was gentle, reassuring. The both knew it wouldn't take long to turn into something passionate and overtaking. King pulled back first and looked down at her a sweet smile on his face.

"I would never do that to you Nova, its not a fluke. I want you and I need you. But I'm glad Hayden interrupted us. Even though it was hotter than hell, our first time together is not going to be on a fucking desk."

Nova smiled and pecked him on the lips.

"We better get out there before the triplets come knocking down the door."

"You need to go change first, and wear something less tantalizing please." He rasped out leading them both out of the office.

King headed back outside and Nova made her way upstairs. She threw on a pair of white, high-waist shorts and a lacy, peach crop top. She couldn't keep the smile off her face. King wanted her, he needed her. She wasn't sure how they were going to pull this off. Society would never understand and how were they going to tell their parents and their other loved ones? She wasn't sure if she was ready for everything in her life to change. She knew she could get through it as long as she had King by her side.

***

Once she slipped back outside her eyes immediately sought and found King. He was laughing and talking animatedly with three people. Two guys and one girl. The triplets. Nova saw Hayden all the time since he was King's best friend. Holden and Honey, Nova had only met a couple of times. She found it hard not to stare at them when they were all together, they were beautiful. The guys seriously looked like Greek gods almost as good looking as King, and Honey was positively gorgeous. The boys looked almost identical, both 6'3, sleekly muscled and tan. Their hair was so dark it was almost black paired with silver eyes that contrasted perfectly with their dark hair. Honey was actually taller than Nova at 5'10 with curves in all the right places, her hair was a shiny light brown with natural blond highlights, and her eyes were a deep green. Nova had asked Hayden why she looked so different from him and Holden and he explained that Honey took after their dad, while him and his brother took after their mother. The best of both parents in one shot, he joked.

Nova, was still shaking with underlying desire and she wanted nothing more than to be by King's side. It was almost a compulsion. Plus Hayden and King together was always a riot and she knew she would have fun with them. She was headed their way when a large warm hand on her arm stopped her.

Mason.

Shit!

"Hey. Is everything okay? You and King disappeared for like ever." Mason was staring at her with concern in his eyes.

Nova hoped to God she wasn't blushing. She thought it was really sweet that he was concerned about her, but Mason was the last thing on her mind.

"Yeah, Mason we are fine. Just got to talking and lost track of time." Nova easily fibbed.

"Okay, I need to take off, but I wanted to know what time I should pick you up tomorrow."

"What?" Nova was completely confused.

"For our date? We never set a time." Mason reminded her.

"Right. How about seven?" Nova bit her lip nervously. King was going to kill her.

"That's perfect. I can't wait to see you again." Mason said excitedly and pulled her into a long hug. Nova could feel King's glare even though she couldn't see him. Yep. He's pissed. Mason left with a smile and a wave and Nova waved back with a weak smile.

Why did she feel like she was in trouble? King was her brother, not her daddy. Unbidden she felt a jolt of desire at the thought of King bending her over his knee. Nova, get a grip on yourself!

King caught her eye and crooked his finger at her. Nova slowly made her way over to him. She was sure she looked like a petulant child. If there was a stone she probably would have kicked it.

When she was an arm length away King impatiently pulled her to his side and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"He is not allowed to touch you, ever again. Next time I catch him, he's dead." His hot breath fanning against her face, causing her normal reaction of shudders when he was close.

Nova so did not want to tell him that she was still going on the date with Mason.

"King quit hogging your sister. Nova, come over here by me." Hayden called with a smirk.

King literally growled, but he let her go. Hayden pulled Nova into a friendly hug.

"You get prettier every time I see you." He said shooting a knowing look towards King.

"Hayden, leave the girl alone." Holden smiled, pulling Nova away from Hayden to giver her a hug. Holden was more reserved than Hayden or Honey. According to Hayden, Holden's nose was always stuck in a book. Something Nova had in common with him.

"I'm used to him. He already told me that once today." Nova laughed, hugging Holden back, before turning to Honey.

Honey gave her a quick but affectionate hug and Nova told her how beautiful she looked. Honey returned the complement and then they got into a back and forth of who was more pretty, causing all the men to roll their eyes. King had heard enough and pulled her right back to his side a muscled arm wrapping possessively around her waist. Nova felt sparks where ever their skin touched and now that she got a small taste of King it seemed even more pronounced.

"You know King, Nova is a big girl now, you don't need to protect her all the time." Hayden needled.

"Hayden, shut the fuck up." King told him and Nova swore he pulled her a little closer.

Hayden just laughed and there was that knowing look again, this time directed at both Nova and King. Nova frowned, did Hayden suspect something? Then Hayden turned to his brother and sister and it was brief but Nova didn't miss the heated look that passed between the three of them. Nova looked up at King and she knew he saw it too. They both relaxed a little as they realized that maybe they weren't alone when it came to forbidden love.

***Chapter 6 (King)***

King was fucking irate. Nova just told him that she was still going on her date with Mason. He clenched his jaw as she was still talking and he just wanted to tell her to shut up.

"King he caught me off guard, and I figured it would be best to just go on the date and let him down gently."

"He's a grown man Nova, and trust me he can take it." King shot back.

"I just don't want to be mean. That isn't who I am and you know that. I don't want him King. I have only ever wanted to you." Nova said hugging him tightly.

"I know baby. I just don't trust him. He is too into you." King sighed, it had always been impossible for him to stay mad at Nova. She was just too sweet. Speaking of sweet he couldn't stop thinking about how sweet she tasted.

"I am not going to see Mason again after tonight." Nova assured.

"Fine." Then he gave her a long contemplative look. "Do you want to make it up to me?"

"What do you have in mind?" Nova asked him with a blush. She knew him too well.

He loved how she blushed so easily. Shit, he loved everything about her.

"Do you trust me?" King asked grabbing her hand and leading her into the living room.

"For the most part." Nova laughed.

King just gave her a smirk and pushed her gently down on the sofa. He followed her down settling in between her thighs.

"I have wanted to do this all day." He said huskily, caressing her soft cheek.

"Do what?"

"Kiss you." He whispered right up against her lips. "Do you want it too, Nova?"

"Please." She begged shyly, her eyes hiding behind her lashes.

"Good girl." He praised as he took her lips with his.

He loved how submissive she was for him, he went from semi hard to raging erection instantly. He wasn't into BDSM, but he was a very dominant man in everyday life and especially sexually. Granted there had been a few times in the past when Nova was being very stubborn and immature that he wanted to bend over his lap and spank that perfect ass of hers. This was before he realized how he felt about her, and even then his dick would be instantly hard at the wayward thought. At those times King did his best to think about her only in a sisterly way. Not to mention she was underage at the time. Obviously that didn't work out that well, considering he was currently making out with her.

He definitely had more in mind than kissing and by the time Nova left for her date she would be incapable of focusing on Mason or their date.

King kissed Nova until she was putty in his hands and she was shaking with need. He slowly moved his hand under her dress and brushed lightly over her soft thighs. His gaze hot as he took in her flushed face and swollen lips. He moved his hand right over her underwear and cupped her mound feeling how she soaked her panties.

"Has anyone ever kissed your pretty little pussy?" He rasped, just the thought of tasting her for real this time almost sent him over the edge. He was painfully hard.

Nova flushed even more and shook her head. King loved that he would be the first to kiss her there to taste her sweet nectar.

He slowly pushed the tiny skirt of her dress up above her waist, exposing her cute little blue bikinis, which he immediately tore off her. He hissed at the view of her wet folds. Her pussy was so pretty and pink. He took one thick long finger and traced her soaked slit.

"You're so fucking wet. You can't wait for your big brother to taste your delicious little twat, can you?" He watched as his words caused more liquid to soak her and she jutted her hips towards his face.

"Yes, King please." Nova moaned her hands squeezing his forearms trying to pull him closer.

"Please what? Tell me what you want, Nova" He was barely holding on, she was dripping and he wanted to take her so bad, but he wanted to hear her say it.