All Comments on 'Her Bucket List: Strip Club'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The destiny of becoming a gutter slut, married to a pimp. Thank goodness she got that advice.

zooliciouszooliciousover 2 years ago

Pretty much the fantasy of every husband here. Hot, sexy fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 2 years ago

I liked the story, very hot. One of my fantasies is to be an erotic / exotic dancer at a exclusive gentlemen’s club or for private parties. I think it would have been hot if the son had watched both the stage show and the shower show.

RFFASTRFFASTover 2 years ago

Bravo! Ignore the comments of those who cannot appreciate a good story for the sake of the tale. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stripping is hardly my idea of the Pink Orchid theme. 2* off for that alone.

Deville2054Deville2054about 2 years ago

Very hot and erotic too! My wife of 30 years confessed when we were first dating that she would enjoy doing a strip tease. Some of the hottest sex that night so any years ago! Many thanks for sharing - very good!!!

OmenainenOmenainenabout 2 years ago

There's still this undercurrent of disrespect that I don't appreciate, but I think the changes you made based on my comments made the story a lot better. I think they change the tone in a very meaningful way. Thank you for participating in my event.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

On my second birthday after we got married, my wife took me to a strip club, and unbeknownst to me, had arranged to be a stripper for the night. It was hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad a man has taken the effort to explain what empowers me.

saucy_charlenesaucy_charlenealmost 2 years ago

Fascinating, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Very erotic

jennerbill6jennerbill6over 1 year ago

The mother, father, son interaction was awkward at times, but I like the way the awkwardness was resolved. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...