Her Bucket List: Strip Club

Story Info
Husband dares his wife to get onstage at a strip club.
11.3k words
4.46
31.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a stand-alone story about my favorite characters from my 'Lifestyle' series, which described when they met, married, and later became swingers. In this story they are more experienced, about two years into swinging. The Intro comes from Chapter 1 as one scene to best describe their relationship in this context.

All characters in this story are over 18-years old.

***************

Intro

Jan and I started dating during our last two months in high school, when she directed me to take her to the prom. We were both over 18 that spring, and inexperienced at dating due to our personality quirks. Once we started dating, she quickly decided to 'go all the way', and we enjoyed our private times together as often as possible, learning and teaching each other about sex together. But by the time we graduated high school, we were still both relatively inexperienced with how the opposite sex acts and reacts.

The Saturday after our high school graduation was a bright sunny day, with temperatures in the high 70's, a perfect afternoon and evening for the park. With blankets, backpack picnic, and an illicit bottle of wine, we excitedly headed to our secluded space and our now favorite sport: naked wrestling.

I spread out the blanket in the small clearing among the mountain laurel and sat back to open the wine. Jan took off her shoes and stood barefoot at the end of the blanket. She was dressed braless in a blue cropped tank-top tied Daisy Duke style in the front, with white shorts. She looked at me with a mischievous grin.

"Mom rented the movie 'Flashdance' for our Thursday family movie evening. I don't think she knew what the description meant by exotic dancer. When I watched the movie, I thought the idea of being a stripper might be fun. Imagine the power of tormenting guys and taking their money, just by getting naked."

My tall, auburn-haired girlfriend started swaying her hips as she untied the tank top knot between her boobs. She held the two loose ends of the material together covering those mounds.

"Do you find it exciting watching me undress? How much would you pay to see me spread my hands?"

She glanced down at my crotch and my obvious bulge. "I see 'he's' showing some interest in those tight jeans."

I reached down and adjusted myself, straightening it down the right pantleg. I was now fully hard, and the pants were feeling confining, my stiff member wanting to stand straight up.

"Well, I could buy you a drink." I lifted a tumbler of wine for her. "You'll need to let go of that material to take it."

"It might be enough." She spread her hands, dropping the top behind her, exposing her ample chest and already hard nipples. She wrapped her hands under and around her breasts, hefting them and pointing them at me. She brought her hands slowly to the tips, caressing the dark areolas and squeezing the nipples between her thumbs and first fingers. "Watch how I do it. This is how I want you to handle them. Slow and easy, not just grabbing my nipples."

"I can do that. Sit here beside me, and I'll show you."

"Not yet. This stripper's still on stage. And the rule is 'look, but don't touch'!"

Jan lowered her hands and unbuckled her belt. She continued to sway her hips, as if dancing to some silent music. She slowly lowered the zipper, then raised her hands to the back of her head, as she glanced coyly and down to the side. Her shorts were now spread open, giving a hint of the pubic hair at the top of her slit. She spread her hands open, fingers wide and seductively bringing her hands to the sides of her face, then down along her breasts, and along her ribs, staring at me as she ran her tongue around her open lips. She slid her thumbs in the top of her shorts and slowly pushed down, as she turned to the side, not yet allowing me to see her treasure.

Jan's shorts fell to her ankles. She stepped out of them and kicked them to the side, standing naked and sideways to me. She wrapped her left arm over her chest and put her right hand below before turning toward me.

"Is it worth a dollar for you to see the rest?"

I pulled out my wallet and produced a dollar bill, holding it out to her.

"Toss it on the stage."

I dropped the dollar in front of her, and she raised her hands again to the back of her head, spreading her feet and rotating her hips. "Is this what you want, big guy?"

I stared at her freshly shaved slit, with landing strip of reddish-brown pubic hair above it. "Oh, yes. We haven't been together for a week. And you shaved!"

"You know I had my period last week. And I thought you might like to see my pussy this way. But the show's not over. I want you to pay for a lap dance. Another dollar?"

"What's a lap dance?"

"You'll see. I read about it when I found one of dad's Penthouse magazines. But first ... the dollar."

I pulled out another dollar bill and dropped it in front of her.

"Now, lie down away from the backpack."

I laid down, and she dropped to her knees, straddling my right leg. She spread her legs open to the sides to press herself against my thigh. My cock seemed to have a mind of its own, straining against the denim material toward her open, bare, and exposed target.

Jan rocked her hips, rubbing herself on my thigh right over my straining cock! I could feel her wetness soaking my pantleg.

"Hmmm. Am I getting your attention?" she asked.

"I don't think I can wait much longer," I said, as I tried to buck my hips.

I reached for her tits, and she snarled loudly, "I said 'no touching, or this stops now!'"

"OK!" I replied as I quickly straightened my arms out to the sides.

"The song's not over yet," she said calmly and slyly, as she continued to slide her pubes over my shaft trapped in my pants.

I raised my right knee, pressing my thigh into her to get a better feel of her crotch rubbing me.

Jan dropped down placing a hand on either side of my shoulders, brushing her nipples against my shirt. She slid up and down on my leg, rubbing and pressing her clit on me, her nipples barely brushing against my shirt, as she smiled looking down at me. She was enjoying my torment, as she rubbed herself with increasing excitement.

"Can you feel my pussy, big guy?" she teased. "How do I know you really want it, if I don't see any more dollars?" she asked shyly.

I only lasted a few more seconds. My cock with a mind of its own, suddenly erupting with blasts of cum inside my pants! "AGGGHHH!" I moaned.

Jan felt my hips bucking against her and the wetness of the mess spreading in my pants, and she laughed. She rolled off to my right, lying beside me. She propped herself up on one elbow and reached to the side of the blanket to pick up her tumbler of wine.

"Well, I guess he really did want it," she said as she chuckled.

I collapsed back on the blanket, feeling spent. "That wasn't fair. I could have put on a condom to catch this mess. Now my pants are going to be sticky when we leave." I began unbuckling my belt to attend to the mess inside.

"I didn't want to ruin the show. And I enjoyed it. It's your fault if you can't control it." She sat there smirking at me as she took sips of wine.

I cleaned as much of the cum as I could with napkins and laid out my pants to dry, as Jan watched. Then she shifted to lean her head against the backpack and spread her legs.

"It was exciting turning you on. But now it's my turn to orgasm. I want you to get busy and explore my shaved pussy, until you're ready again to fuck me."

"I can do that," I said. And we enjoyed the rest of the evening, exploring each other's bodies until I couldn't get it up anymore.

About 30 Years Later

Jan was in the kitchen when I came home. This was one of my wife's 'work from home' days. She gets two days per week, as do most of her co-workers. They rotate desks and it reduces the company's office space needs.

As I walked into the kitchen, I saw her standing at the counter, her long auburn hair hanging loose around her shoulders. She must not have had any conference calls today, because she was wearing one of my white dress shirts with the sleeves rolled up. At five foot seven, the dress shirt hung loose on her 145-pound slight frame and the tails hung down covering her naked ass.

"Guess who called today while you were out," Jan said.

"Who? Your old boyfriend?"

"No. It was your old friend, Eric. They're moving again, and he was calling to update us with their new address. We'll have to plan a trip sometime to visit them."

"Yes. You can bond with his wife over shopping, while Eric and I hit one of the strip clubs ... reminiscing over old times when he set up my bachelor party."

"That was thirty years ago. And I chewed Eric out for not telling me ahead of time. I would have surprised you and been the star of the show in front of your friends! You know, I've always wondered what it would be like to be a stripper."

"It was a seedy place. The strippers weren't very good. But at our age back then, that's all it took for a good time."

"Do you think you would have wanted to watch me shake my tits or spread my long legs in front of Eric's face like those dancers?" Jan asked teasingly.

"You mean like you do now with other guys in our lifestyle? Even now, you're better looking and in better shape than some of those dancers. Would you have fucked Eric back then?"

"Of course, I'd do that tall, muscular blonde! I'd even let you watch."

"You say that now, only because you've done it with other guys recently. But this is after the kids were all out on their own. Maybe we'll visit him, and I'll get to enjoy watching you suck his cock."

"And I'll watch as you fuck the daylights out of his wife, too. You know that's one of my favorite views ... watching my husband pleasing other woman ... as much as you please me!"

"If we visit them, we'll need to be discreet and subtle to find out if they play. Eric was as clueless as me back then. And we don't want anyone close to the family finding out about our lifestyle activities."

"But I really would do him, if I get the chance."

"And I'd let you ... as long as I can watch ... or get video."

"You know I'm not making a video with anyone else in it. It was enough I allowed you to video us together."

"I know. But, if I'm not there with you, then you can't play. ... It's been over a month since we last played with anyone else. Maybe we should set something up with another couple for this weekend."

"Did you forget already? We're flying out to visit Chad at college Thursday and staying there through the weekend."

"You know that's why I married you ... I needed a social planner." I wrapped my arms around her, enjoying the feel of squeezing her ample boobs between my biceps and pulling her up onto her toes to kiss.

"That ... and for sex" she said as she lovingly laid her head on my chest. "Now go shower," she said as she pushed me away. "I'll have dinner ready soon,".

"And you're dressed to play after dinner."

"Well, Duh! You are so observant, my geek."

*****

We flew out Thursday, rented a car, and checked into a hotel. We settled into our room, unpacking our luggage, and took showers.

I came out of the bathroom drying off and saw Jan on the bed with her personal electric shaver. She had her legs spread and was shaving 'down there', knowing I like her hairless. I stood there watching as she played with herself, spreading it open to get all the hair with the shaver. She looked at me watching her, and asked coyly, "Enjoying the show?"

"You know I like watching you do that."

I walked over and knelt beside the bed close to her as I held out my hand for the shaver. Jan can't find the few hairs between her labia by herself. So, she handed me the shaver and put her hands on her thighs beside her slit, using her thumbs to pull it open for me to inspect.

I enjoy staring into her open hole like this as I searched for those stray hairs. When I was finished, I dove my mouth and nose between her hands and into her.

Jan laughed and pulled my face away. "We don't have time for that. We have to get dressed and pick up our son."

She got up and dressed for dinner. She decided to wear matching sexy small black panties and bra, skin-tight jeans tucked into her 4-inch heel black knee-high boots, and a low-cut white silk blouse, leaving just enough buttons open on her blouse to display the tops of her boobs. She was looking rather hot ... but, for dinner tonight with our son?

"You're looking sexy. Who are you hoping to catch tonight?"

"I already caught you. But there might be some handsome college guys looking for a MILF. And it's not like our kids haven't seen me dress this way before. Who do you think taught our daughter how to dress to catch her husband? So, I'll give the waiters some eye candy."

"You dress like that for the attention."

"I obviously caught your attention," she said as she looked down at my pants.

"You always do," I said as I reached down to adjust 'him'.

*****

We picked up our son, Chad and went out to a sports bar. We were finishing dinner when I asked, "Do we have any other plans for this evening? It's still early."

"I could go for some ice cream," Jan said.

Jan's always saying she needs to lose a few pounds, even though I consider her just right.

I laughed, "And I could go for some strippers. But I need that as much as you need ice cream. You know you'll obsess over it tomorrow morning in the hotel gym."

Chad piped in, "Strippers? That sounds good to me."

Jan got up from her chair. "Strippers? Hmmm! Well, I'm heading to the ladies room. You two discuss it and let me know. But I vote for the ice cream."

As she walked away, past and behind our son, my wife turned toward me. She subtly nodded as she silently mouthed the words 'strippers.'

It only took me a second to realize what was happening. Our earlier talk at home about her suggesting she always thought of being a stripper was just her fantasy. She's never been to a strip club. And my mention of strippers now piqued her interest. But she knows our son would be embarrassed if she suggested she wanted go there. She now instructed me to make it happen!

"The last time I went to a strip club," I said to Chad "was about ten years ago, at a friend's bachelor party. I paid four hundred dollars for a VIP area, and between us five guys, we ended up spending over two thousand total for the evening. But it was a classy place, and fun. The only other time was at my own bachelor party thirty years ago. Feel like finding a strip club?"

"Yes!" Chad said. "But will mom go back to the hotel alone?"

"Unless you prefer ice cream, I think it's settled. Strippers! We'll see what your mother wants to do when she gets back. Do you know any good clubs near here?"

Chad pulled out his cellphone and started searching. "There's a place about 15 minutes from here. Let's go."

When Jan returned from the restroom, I broke the news to her. "The vote was two for strip club and one for ice cream."

"Dad and I are heading to the 'Lust' club."

"Well, I'm not letting your father out of my sight with naked young women. So, I guess I'm going to a strip club, too." Jan turned to wink at me as she smiled.

I stopped at a bank machine on the way and took out the max five hundred in cash each from mine and Jan's bankcards. I handed Chad one hundred dollars, and said, "This is for tips. You'll find the girls are a lot friendlier when you tip them. Let's have fun tonight."

Strip Club

I drove the three of us to the club. It was in a well-lit area and not a seedy part of the city. Inside the front door, we stopped to pay the cover charge. There was a very short hallway to the left, so we couldn't see into the club until after we paid the cover.

The club was a very large open room, with a bar along the middle of the wall across from the door. There was a door to the left of the bar with a guy sitting at a small table. I saw a dancer and a guy walk up to him, pay some fee, and enter. I knew how clubs like this worked, and that must be the private dance area, with small very private rooms for some one-on-one time with a dancer.

There were three round stages spaced through the length of the club with a dozen chairs around each and a dancer on each stage. There was still plenty of room around the rest of the club with additional tables and overstuffed chairs.

This was a weekday evening, and the club wasn't well attended, but it was still early. There were about 15 other customers. Besides the three dancers on the round stages, there were at least another six scantily clad girls either sitting with a customer or sitting at the bar waiting for some prospect to engage.

Stage 2

Jan and I went to sit at a table between stages 2 and 3, while Chad went to stage 1 the furthest away from us.

We watched as some of the stage dancers would move to get right in the face of a guy seated there. The dancer nearest us on stage 2 was sitting, almost lying back, and put her feet and heels on a guy's shoulders as she pulled him toward her.

I told Jan, "The rule of thumb is that the dancers can touch the guys, but guys can't reach out to touch the dancer."

"I have no intention of being that close. I'll leave that to you guys. I just wanted to see what the place is like."

Jan was watching the two dancers at stages 2 and 3 as they finished the last song of their set. She said, "They're not very good at this. That one dancer looks bored."

"Yes. The better dancers at least try to look excited and act as if they are having fun. Those are the ones I want to tip."

Stage 2 had a stripper pole, and a new dancer who took the stage wiped down the pole, then started her routine. Jan watched as the girl climbed the ten-foot pole to the top using just her hands. She wrapped her legs around the pole and leaned back letting go with her hands. She controlled her descent slowly down the pole as she laid out horizontally, and she used her legs to control her speed.

"Wow. That would take a lot of strength and skill," Jan said.

"Well, here are some dollar bills to go show your appreciation," as I handed her about a dozen ones.

We got up and took new seats at the stripper pole stage. But Jan sat there with the money in her hands below the table. So, I tossed a dollar onto the stage.

The dancer came to our side. She was already naked by this time, and she leaned over the edge of the stage holding the edge and putting her face within an inch of mine. She then rose up as her nipples almost brushed my face.

The dancer turned to Jan. She performed the same move, getting as close to Jan's face. "We don't see many women customers," she said.

"I'm here with my husband and son."

"You brought your son? Wow."

"He's over at that other stage. I always thought of being a stripper, so I was just curious to see what this is like. You were amazing on that pole. But I doubt I could ever do it."

"Thanks. You could still try it."

"Maybe if I were 20 years younger and a few pounds lighter. You have a great figure. And you handle that pole very well." Jan then put a dollar on the stage.

The dancer turned on her knees on the stage with her ass toward Jan. Leaning back, she spread her knees apart to better display her open slit and ass near Jan's face. She then crawled to the other side of the stage toward another customer.

"I can see how hard it is for guys," Jan said as she turned to me. "She was so close I had to sit on my hands to block the urge to touch her."

"That's right. Look, but don't touch, or the bouncers will take you out of here. Those dancers are in charge. But you really wanted to touch her?"

"It wouldn't be the first time. You were there when I was checking out Claire that first time at a house party. And I've progressed since then in our lifestyle."