Her Bucket List: Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, try to control your urges. Don't get us kicked out."

"I'll try. ... I'm heading to the ladies room."

Jan got up to find the ladies room, and I went to sit beside Chad. He wasn't really enjoying the dancer on this stage. But it was obvious he didn't want to be near his mother in this club. After a few minutes, I went to the men's room.

When I came out of the men's room, I saw Jan sitting at a pair of comfortable overstuffed chairs to watch the action on stage 3. One of the dancers was kneeling near her and talking to her. The dancer, Marta was 25 years old and about 120 pounds. She's the right size and shape for a good stripper. And she was having a nice chat with Jan.

"I always stop to talk to any woman who is sitting alone in here. Sometimes they are here reluctantly, as their husband or boyfriend is off at one of the stages."

"No, I'm not here reluctantly. Here's my husband. And our son is over there at stage 1."

"You're here with your son? That's awesome."

Jan laughed. "I went to the lady's room at the restaurant after dinner. When I came out, my husband and son said they were heading to a strip club. My son thought I would say no, but that's not me. I used to think I would like to try being a stripper, so I wanted to see what it's like here."

"We have a stage over there in the corner for customers to use, if you want to try it now," she said indicating a rectangular empty stage with four chairs.

"Maybe if you have a senior's night. But, my son's here, so no thanks."

I said, "You would be surprised at how many guys would want to see you up there."

"And I might not like the surprise," Jan replied. "Maybe when I get in better shape. Besides, how would I feel if my son was tipping me. ... Better yet, how would I feel if he DIDN'T tip me!" and she laughed.

"Then we'll have to come back sometime without him."

Dancer Stage 3

The dance set was done, and the dancers were changing out with replacements stepping up on the stages. The DJ loudly announced, "We now have Lindsey on stage 1, Marta on stage 2, and Shelly on stage 3."

Marta stood to take her stage, and Jan and I moved from our overstuffed chairs to sit at stage 3.

The new dancer at our stage, Shelly was about five feet four, and probably weighed only 110 pounds. She had small breasts were about an "B" cup. She was only wearing panties, a bra and 'stripper' shoes with 5-inch stiletto heels and an inch-thick platform under the balls of her feet.

Since Jan and I were the only ones sitting next to this stage, the dancer quickly stripped out of her bra and panties and came over to sit in front of us. Seeing a female customer apparently is a novelty to the dancers, and they enjoyed talking to Jan.

"Hi. I'm Shelly. It's not often we see a woman in here,"

"I'm here with my husband and son to see what this is like,"

"Are you having fun tonight?"

"Oh, yes. I always thought I'd like to try being a stripper in my younger days."

"Well, we have a stage over there in the corner the customers are welcome to use," she said as she pointed to the corner of the club behind us.

That smaller rectangular stage along the wall was surrounded on three sides by mirrors. Any dancer there would be forced to look at her audience or at herself in the mirrors, with her audience behind her.

"Maybe if I were 20 pounds lighter or they had a senior's night." Jan laughed. "I don't have your body."

"My tits aren't very big," Shelly said. "But I really like yours! Can I feel them?"

Jan laughed, "Go ahead. You wouldn't be the first woman to touch them."

The dancer reached down and grabbed two handfuls of Jan's larger breasts to massage them.

"Wow. I wish mine were that big. Mine used to be bigger. But having three kids shrank them. Go ahead and feel mine," Shelly said.

"I thought we weren't allowed to touch you."

"You can touch if we allow it. The bouncer only gets involved if we object."

Shelly seemed to really like Jan, offering to allow Jan to touch her like this.

"You have a great body," Jan said as she briefly caressed Shelly's boobs. "Now I can brag to my son I got to touch you ... I wouldn't have guessed you had three kids. Who's watching them while you work here?"

"My husband's home with the kids. I can actually make pretty good money here on a busy night. Tonight's not very busy."

I asked Jan, "Would you like to try the amateur stage back there?"

"No way. Not with our son here."

I noticed Chad was smiling now and tipping the new dancer at his stage.

I put a dollar on the stage, and Shelly slid to sit directly in front of me. She laid on her back to pick her feet straight up and lowered her heels over the back of my shoulders. Using her heels, she pulled my shoulders and head a little closer, and held me there for a few seconds with my face about a foot away from her pink opening.

Jan then put a dollar on the stage, and Shelly shifted over in front of her to do the same thing. As she picked her feet straight up in the air with her ass two feet in front of Jan, Shelly said, "I don't know why they make us wear these heavy shoes." She brought her heels down to Jan's shoulders and pulled her in closer than she did with me. She then picked her feet straight up again and spread her legs open wide before twisting around to lie sideways facing us.

Shelly seemed talkative, particularly with Jan. "Are you sure you won't try the amateur stage? It can be a great ego boast when the guys cheer you on."

"Not with my son watching. So, it's not very likely. And I doubt we'll come again." She sighed, "So there goes my stage career, even before it started."

I laughed. "Really? Hmmm."

I noticed how she hesitated when she said, 'not very likely'. I thought, 'This is a once in a lifetime chance, and she won't agree to come back.' My mind started racing ... and scheming.

I looked at Shelly and asked, "How much would you charge to take our son for a private dance, and keep him there for 30 minutes?"

"Thirty minutes? Really? Usually, it's about ten minutes for two songs. And I'm lucky if I get one of those on a slow evening. The prices are on the board up there."

She pointed to the list on the wall. It included lap dances, table dances, private dances, and 'showers' with prices for one or two dancers.

"What are you doing?" Jan asked.

"Our son wouldn't be here to watch for 30 minutes. I dare you to take the stage! Or do you have another excuse? So, I'm calling your bluff."

I asked Shelly, "What's the shower on the list?"

"We have two larger private areas back there with showers. We can handle up to five customers and two dancers in each one. The one or two dancers take a shower in front of the guys. It's more fun if you pay for two dancers, because we can have fun running our hands over each other with all of the water and soap running off our bodies."

"Thanks for explaining it to us," I turned back to Jan. "You've always said you thought about being a stripper. If Chad's out of the way, now's your chance to try it."

"You perv," she said and laughed. "You just want to show me off."

"You know you like the attention with the way you dress. Let's see if you can get more attention with the way you undress."

Jan shook her head, then looked back at me. "OK. Let's try it! Heck, it's been on my bucket list for decades. But I might not take everything off. And any cost is out of YOUR half of the budget. You're not spending MY fun-money to get your thrill."

"OK. I'll fund it and go as far as you want. ... Shelly, what does Jan have to do to use the amateur stage?" I asked.

Shelly looked around and caught the eye of the floor manager. She waved to him to come over to us. "Carl. This brave woman wants to try the amateur stage."

"The amateur stage is open," Carl said, "so you can use it. The rules are: You get to keep any money the guys give you. We don't provide any costumes, so your stage costume is whatever you have. You can strip as much or as little as you feel comfortable. But, if you're not naked or taking at least one thing off with each song, you'll have to leave the stage. And when you get naked, you can't insert anything in you. You can touch yourself, but no penetration. And finally, if any guy tries touching you in any way you don't want, yell 'Carl', and the bouncer will come over to save you."

"That's her son in the green shirt over at stage 1," Shelly said, "and they'll pay me to keep him occupied in a private room while she's onstage."

"Great," Carl said. "It's rather daring to bring your son here with you."

"We didn't plan this," I said. "It's an opportunity for my wife to do something exciting, and I don't want her to miss the chance."

"Good. Now, do you want a stage name? I'll have the DJ call your name when the dancers change sets."

"At this stage of life, they might call me a 'MILF'."

"Perfect. I think you're going to really enjoy this. Let's plan on you starting with the beginning of the next set, after two more songs."

"Well, I'm going to the bar for another drink before I start," Jan said.

"Tell the bartender I said it's on me," Carl offered.

Explaining to Son

I looked to our son at stage 1 and caught his attention. I waved to him to join me.

Chad came over asking, "Time to leave?"

"No. I have something special in the works."

"In a strip club?" Chad asked surprised.

"Your mother is always flirting and over controlling. And we've all heard her outrageous talk, like saying 'When I was younger, I thought about being a stripper.' Well, tonight, I'm calling her on it."

"Wow. Mom's going to be a stripper? Here?"

"Yes. They have an amateur stage over there. So, I asked her if her son's not here to watch, what other excuses she has. The answer is: she's now over at the bar, stocking up on liquid courage to take the stage."

"I don't know if I want to see mom on-stage."

"And she won't do it if you watched. Or even if she did, she wouldn't go very far if you're anywhere in the room. So, I'm paying Shelly here to take you back for your own private dance. Enjoy!"

Shelly stepped down from the stage and came over to Chad. "I'm going to take very good care of you! Let's go."

The two of them went to the private room guard, and he put a band on Chad's wrist. Then they disappeared through the door, as the last song of the set was nearing the end.

Jan came back from the bar with a glass of wine, which was already less than half full. "Well, let's get in position. It's almost time," she said.

We walked over to the amateur stage, and I took one of the two middle chairs. Jan stood looking down at the stairs leading onto the platform.

The last song was now ending. In a somewhat scared and neutral voice, Jan said, "It's showtime!" Then she quietly added "... I'm really going to do this."

On-stage

The DJ's announcement boomed out for everyone to hear, "For our next set, we have Sherry on Stage 1, Carla on Stage 2, Kelli on Stage 3, and we now have a MILF taking stage 4."

Jan's head jerked up at that as she looked around. Everyone in the room was looking around to see the MILF.

I grinned and silently laughed, thinking 'You picked your own stage name.'

She started up the steps to the platform, taking each narrow step carefully in her stiletto heel boots. As the music started, she looked at herself in the mirrors, then turned to focus on me and began grinding her hips in a circle. She put her hands behind her head and coyly looked down and to her left. She looked back at me as she moved her open hands around to the sides of her chest and slowly lowered them down to her waist.

I thought back to our younger days and the time in the park when she teased me mercilessly with her first stripper performance. That secluded spot in the park with just the two of us was nothing like this. I might get my payback for her making me cum in my pants that time.

Now, Jan knows how to dance. She's into couple dancing with me and when other guys are leading. She can move sexily 'styling' to a West Coast Swing song on the dancefloor when a guy's leading her. But this was different. All eyes are on her, and she needs to think about her own moves.

She started nervously undoing the first button on her blouse, allowing the silky material to open a little wider. As she moved to the song, her black bra would sometimes come into view.

She reached down to her jeans, unbuckling her belt and the top button. Then she slowly pulled the zipper down, revealing her small black panties.

Her eyes remained focused on me to help calm her nerves with this public audience around. When two other guys came over to take chairs on either side of me, Jan's eyes went to theirs, taking each one in turn. Her smile grew as she started to regain her confidence. I could tell what was going on in her mind: 'They actually want to watch me!'

Jan spun around and bent over, looking between her legs at her audience, as she slowly raised back up running her hands along her legs. Looking coyly over her shoulder, she raised a finger to her open mouth to start sucking on it.

When she turned around, she reached down to the top of her jeans to start pushing them down. And that's when it hit her: she's still wearing those boots!

Jan burst out laughing as she looked down at her boots and around at her audience. "Well, there's no graceful way to take off boots like these. Is there?" She leaned one hand against the mirrored wall behind her, and with the other, unzipped one boot to drop it, then picked up her other foot to remove that one, too.

Now sanding barefoot, she turned back to the guys. She hooked her hands in the jeans again to start slowly pushing the top down, then stopped. "Who wants to see the jeans come off?"

The two guys started saying "Yea. Yea. Take it off!"

Pants

I looked around and noticed three other guys behind me who stopped to stand there watching the MILF.

Jan laughed at the guys. "Then let's see the dollars."

The seated guys pulled out dollar bills and tossed them on the stage. I also took out two ones to help start her collection.

"Good start, for the jeans. But it's going to take more for the best parts."

She peeled her skin-tight jeans down below her knees. Jan dropped to her knees and sat on the stage in front of me. She straightened her legs out toward me. "Honey?", she said in a sweet, innocent sing-song voice. "These guys want to see me without my pants. Would you help take my pants off for them?" Then in a more controlling tone, "By the way, guys; this is my husband, the sponsor of tonight's show."

I reached for the ankles of the jeans as Jan struggled pulling her legs out. She shifted one leg to the guy next to me. "Could you help my husband get me out of my pants?" she said in innocent voice.

I laughed and shook my head, recognizing she was trying to embarrass me. "You all know, don't you, she takes me home later!"

The other guy grabbed that ankle and helped pull the pant leg over her foot, as I worked on the other leg. When her pants came free, I dropped them over my lap.

"There! ... Do you guys always have that much trouble getting a girl out of her pants?" Jan teasingly asked. "Now that the hardest part is done, I can really put on a show."

Blouse

She stood, swaying to the music and she started playing with the buttons of her blouse again. She started from the bottom until there was only one button left holding it somewhat closed. She moved to the music as she went to one of the guys who put a dollar on the stage.

Squatting down in front of him, she grabbed her knees, spreading them apart to better display her panties. She touched the last button on her blouse. "Now this last button is a rather expensive two-dollar one. Would you care to rent it?" she asked as she dropped to her knees in front of him.

He nodded; his gaze fixed on the ample flesh showing above her bra under her blouse.

"Well, I think it's for you to open," she said seductively.

The guy tossed two dollars on the stage, as Jan leaned forward allowing him to reach between her breasts and undo that last button. He pushed her blouse back on her shoulders, leaning in closer to her chest. As she raised her chest up, she pulled her arms back to allow the blouse to slip all the way down her arms behind her and then tossed the blouse to me. She leaned over shaking her bra-covered tits on the guy's face.

I noticed the first song was only about half done, and Jan was already down to two pieces of clothing.

Jan was now on her knees and crawled past me over to the other younger guy who put a dollar on the stage. She crawled into a position as close as she could to her target, and said, "I could use some help with my bra. Do you have two dollars to reach behind me to undo it?"

He quickly tossed two dollars on the stage and reached around my wife, almost hugging her as he unclipped her bra. She placed her hands on his shoulders as she raised up straightening her arms and allowed the bra to fall free. The straps caused it to slide down her arms to his face. She sat back on her heels as she tossed the bra to me. Her large breasts were now free when she grabbed them in her hands, hefting them.

"These girls like their freedom," she said.

Jan leaned over again toward the young guy's face. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she shook her shoulders to swing her tits, bouncing them on the sides of his face.

As the first song of the set ended, Jan stood, now onstage wearing only her small panties. Several more guys came over to watch. Three of them looked to be in their early 40's, and one took the empty chair along the stage.

Panties

When the next song started, Jan started swaying her hips to the music as she moved across in front of us. "I still have my panties in the way. Who wants to own them for five dollars?"

There was a scramble for wallets, when one 40-something year old guy standing there said "The groom will take them for twenty!", as he pointed to the newcomer sitting close to end of the stage. The guy who spoke up tossed his own twenty on the stage.

"Groom?" Jan said coyly. "Well now, I can't deny the condemned man a last wish."

Jan sat with her ass a few inches in front of the groom. She laid back propping herself up on her elbows, raising her legs straight up, toes pointed to the ceiling. Glancing around her hips, she looked at him and said "You are now the proud owner of my panties. And your property is blocking everyone's view."

The groom reached for the sides of her panties and started pulling them off and up her thighs. She bent her knees and calves down, so he could finish pulling the panties the rest of the way off past her feet.

Jan was lying there with her ass pointed toward the groom, her legs bent with her feet blocking his view. She looked around her legs at him, saying, "Those are yours now. See how much better the view is?"

She then pointed her legs straight up and spread her feet to the sides, spreading her legs wide open. Her bare, bald pussy was only a foot away from the groom's face. She reached with a hand on each thigh near her slit and used her thumbs to draw the labia further apart, spreading herself wide and open. The groom was staring into her wet pink hole.

I could see from the side her wet opening glistening from her excessive moisture; she was so turned on.

With her legs spread wide, she bent her knees to bring her heels to the back of his shoulders from both sides, as she pulled him forward and brought his face down closer. She was spreading herself open as far as possible with her hands. She stopped when his face was two inches away from touching her.

Jan slightly released her ankle hold on him. "Is your bride as smooth as this?" she asked as she ran a hand over her bald treasure.