Her Bucket List: Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head no, as he continued to stare at her slick opening.

"I'll bet a five-dollar bill would like to touch this. Care to take the bet?" Jan asked coyly.

His friend handed him a five, and the groom sat there with it in his hand.

Jan pulled her heels in, drawing his face in those last inches as his mouth and nose came closer to her wet opening. She reached a hand to the back of his head and pulled him in. She held him there with her heels against his shoulders, his face firmly planted in her.

"Carl said no penetration," I warned.

Jan looked over at me as she held both hands up. "I didn't penetrate anything. See! No hands!" and she laughed.

She held him for a few seconds, before releasing him from her leg grip. His face came away wet from her arousal.

Looking back at the groom, in an innocent voice, Jan said, "She's getting cold! Could you cover her with the wager to warm her up?"

The groom carefully placed the five-dollar bill on Jan's treasure. She raised her feet straight up, closing her thighs on it, pulled the bill out from between her legs, and dropped it on the stage behind her. She then rolled and scooted her ass over to the next guy between the groom and me.

She looked back at the groom. "I'm sorry, I can't stay to chat with you. But I have more men here who are 'hard' ...to please."

She looked at her new target, "Are you up for it?"

He held up a five-dollar bill, and Jan smiled. "Good boy! You know how this works."

Jan then stretched her legs straight up and repeated her performance for the new stranger, giving him the wet facial treatment and collecting another five between her thighs at the end.

She got onto her hands and knees to crawl across in front of and passing me, to the third seated stranger. As she passed, she looked at me and said, "You get your turn in bed later. For right now, I'm theirs."

This guy looked to be younger than the others and about our son's age.

As the set's second song was coming to an end, Jan was finishing with the facial performance for her last seated admirer. The young guy was grinning as he pulled his wet face from my wife's opening, setting his five-dollar 'entrance fee' on it to help warm her up.

At the end of the song, she rolled onto her side, lying in front of me. "Ted, go see if we can get one of the shower rooms. I'm feeling a little sweaty ... And maybe the bachelor party would like to watch this dirty girl clean up."

I stood and stepped back from the stage as the next song started. Jan rolled onto her back, dropping her head over the edge of the stage in front of my empty chair. She had her ass two feet from the mirrors, with her legs stretched to the sides. She put her hand on her opening to start rubbing it, as she looked around at her audience from this up-side down position. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue around her lips.

The nearest guy behind me quickly grabbed my chair to stand with his crotch in front of my wife's face. He held out a five-dollar bill, as he pulled the chair behind him. Jan smiled as she reached her hands over her head for his zipper and pulled it down. She fished his hard cock out exposing it, then rolled onto her hands and knees on the stage in front of him.

"I wanted to see if you really appreciate me," she said.

She shook her tits under her as she looked at him, then laid down and spun her ass around, into position for him. He sat down and she started her routine.

*****

I walked over to the bar and signaled for Carl.

"Carl. Jan wants to use one of the shower rooms. And she'd like me and the three guys from the bachelor party to join us."

"You got it. She's apparently going to leave a lot of frustrated admirers behind," as he pointed to the group of a dozen guys watching her.

"And one more thing," I added "is Lindsey free right now? I'd like her to go in to replace Shelly for the next 20 minutes with our son and ask Shelly to join us in the shower."

Carl smiled. "This is one hell of a bucket list you're giving her. I hope she appreciates it."

I laughed, "Here's my credit card. I get to settle up with my wife later."

Carl motioned for Lindsey to join us.

"Lindsey. I noticed my son was enjoying you onstage earlier ... the guy in the green shirt."

"I remember him. He's rather cute."

"Here's three hundred dollars. I want you to go back to the private room and replace Shelly. Keep my son there and entertained for the next 20 minutes. Tell Shelly to come out. I have another deal for her."

I didn't want just any dancer. I liked Shelly's attitude. Jan was comfortable enough with Shelly's encouragement to agree to this show, and it seemed Shelly really liked Jan.

Private Shower

I came back from the bar as Jan was pulling yet another five from between her thighs. The guys had been switching places in the chairs to take turns for their facials. Her pussy must have been quite warm by all of these 'covers', and I saw the fives littering the area around her boots behind her.

She saw me and I gave her a thumbs up. Jan got up to stand on the stage. "This has been fun, guys, but I need to take a break to clean up."

I could tell she was getting bored with this act. My wife had all of these guys by their hard cocks, any way she wanted them, and she knew it.

There was a subtle groan from her audience as she took a bow. She stepped down from the stage, still naked, and walked over to the groom to sit on his lap, throwing one arm over his shoulder. She pulled his head down to her chest, then reached under her to feel his pants.

"My, what have we here? Did I catch your attention?" she said as she felt his stiff cock.

I said, "We have a shower room waiting." I looked at the best man and his friend standing there. "My wife's been a rather dirty girl. Would you three care to join us and watch her clean up?"

They all said, "Sure!"

"My future wife told me she'll kill me if I get with a hooker at my bachelor party."

Jan laughed. "Well then, I guess you're in luck! I'm not a pro or charging. I'm just a regular mother and wife with a corporate job."

I was already carrying her jeans, blouse, and bra when I left my chair. So, I reached across the stage to grab her boots and swept the money into one of them. Jan walked confidently past her admirers, leading the bachelor party toward the private rooms.

At the private room door guard, Jan asked "Where's the shower room?"

Before he could reply, Shelly came out and looked at us.

"Shelly," I said. "Just in time. Jan's heading to a shower. Would you be interested in helping her?"

"Of course!" Shelly said excitedly. "Follow me." She turned and walked in, guiding us toward an open shower room.

*****

The private rooms we passed in the narrow, dark hallway had black curtains as doors. I knew our son was behind one of those closed curtains.

Shelly took us to the end of the hall into one brightly lit large room and closed the curtain behind us. One end of the room had a slightly raised floor about five inches higher with tiled shower floor and two shower heads. There were five chairs in front of the showers for guys to sit close and watch. And there was a table with a stack of towels behind us.

I hung Jan's clothes on a hook on the wall, and Shelly stripped out of her flimsy costume. The two of them stepped up naked onto the shower area. Shelly turned on the water and started soaping Jan's tits.

When she rinsed the soap off, she leaned over to start sucking on Jan's right nipple. Her hand went down to Jan's crotch and started probing her.

Jan sighed, "Wow. You're catching MY attention now. But I thought we weren't allowed any penetration."

Shelly put her finger to her lips and said in a whisper; "Shhh! This is a private room." And she went back to fingering Jan.

The four of us guys were sitting a foot away from the shower area, with a close-up view of the two women.

Jan closed her eyes and tilted her head back, enjoying the feel of Shelly's fingers obviously rubbing her clit. She moaned a little as she ran her hands through Shelly's hair. But Jan seemed to want more. She reached out to the groom and grabbed his shirt. Pulling him toward her, she said, "You can either lose the clothes or get them wet. Your choice."

The groom quickly stripped and joined them in the shower. Jan rubbed some soap on his cock and rinsed it, then bent over to take it into her mouth.

Shelly turned the shower water pressure down and stood there feeling Jan's breasts as my wife was bent over sucking the groom. His shaft quickly hardened, and Jan dropped to her knees in front of him, bobbing her head back and forth with his fleshy shaft in her mouth. Shelly knelt behind her, continuing her fascination with her hands on Jan's tits.

Jan stopped and pulled the groom's shaft out of her mouth, stroking it as she looked up at him. "By the way, it's only polite to tell me the name of the cock I'm sucking."

"I'm Bob."

Jan patted the stiff flesh in front of her. "Nice to meet you, Bob." She looked at Shelly. "I want you to lie on the floor." She looked back up at Bob, "And YOU can fuck me from behind!"

She looked at the other two guys, and said in a commanding tone, "You two: Pull those cocks out and show me how much you appreciate the show."

Shelly laid down, and Jan turned kneeling between her legs. Dropping down on her elbows Jan lowered her mouth to Shelly, her tongue darting out to flick over the clit.

Jan stopped after a few seconds to look back over her shoulder at the groom, seeing him standing there stroking himself as he looked down at her. She said, "Are you just going to stand there? Kneel here and shove it in! And you two, get those cocks out to start jerking!"

The groom looked at me and asked, "What about your husband? I don't want to cause any problems."

I nodded my head and said "You heard the lady. Get to it if you want."

"We all make choices!" Jan said. "I won't ask. I want to feel someone in me, and you have first choice or move out of the way."

She turned back to Shelly, planting her mouth firmly over Shelly's opening, and went to work.

Bob knelt behind Jan, kneeling between her legs with her ass in front of him. He ran his right hand down along her ass and slit and used his left hand to guide himself into her wet opening. He moved his hips a little to get the right angle, then began pumping harder as he grabbed her hips.

His friends were standing as close as they could to the raised shower, cocks in hands as they stroked themselves within a foot from my wife's back.

I had a very clear view standing right beside Bob, as he was entering her.

And Jan wasn't sitting on her hands this time, being this close to a dancer. Her face was buried between Shelly's thighs, and we listened to her sloppy sucking noises as she used her lips and tongue working it. Shelly was enjoying the feel of my wife's attention, her hands on the back of Jan's head as she squirmed, rotating her hips under my wife's mouth.

Bob increased his pace, pumping into her, his excitement building. He was apparently hitting the right spot in her, as Jan started moaning. She was really getting into this with his shaft pounding into her and this erotic scene!

She pulled her mouth away from Shelly and started moaning, "Oh, Oh, Oh" in time with his thrusts. Then it hit. She grabbed Shelly by the hips and pulled her in tightly as she buried her mouth there to stifle her scream. I heard her muffled "AGHHHH!" and I knew that sound from my wife. She must have been clenching Bob's cock!

Bob thrust a few more times as his pace became erratic, then he straightened his back and stopped as he shot his load in her. He froze there, buried in her for a few seconds until the spasms subsided. Then he slowly pulled out.

I was so close to Bob, almost looking down as he pulled out. He held her ass cheeks spread apart, and we could see her hole still open as the head slipped out. I watched his white cum following as it oozed out, dripping to the shower floor.

The other two guys stood there beside me, still jerking themselves near my wife's back.

Jan let go of Shelly and sat back on her heels. Turning to the other two guys, she grabbed their stiff shafts. She continued sliding her wet hands on them, pumping them as she stared at her two new toys.

The guy right beside me was first: "I'm going to cum."

Jan focused her attention on that one, aiming it at her chest. She stroked even faster, and his hips jerked, shooting his cum onto her tits. I watched as shot after shot splashed on her and started sliding down.

The next guy soon followed: "Here it comes. Aghhh."

Jan wasn't paying as close attention to the one in her other hand, as she watched the cum oozing down her tits. She held it pointed too high, and his first blast hit the side of her face. She turned toward him and opened her mouth, taking the next two shots in. Pulling him closer, she closed her lips around it, allowing him to finish in her mouth.

When he relaxed, Jan let go of the second cock and turned back to the first to lick the last drops off the end before swallowing.

Jan stood as the two guys put themselves back in their pants. Shelly turned on the shower and helped Jan wash the cum from her chest and face. Then she pulled Jan in for a kiss.

"This was the most fun I've had in here, ever! Thanks," Shelly said.

The groom spent a minute or two cleaning up in the shower. He was looking down and soaping himself to get rid of any evidence his future wife might detect.

Jan stood there with her legs spread as she forced the cum out and washed her crotch. Shelly and the groom then stepped out to dry off and get dressed.

Jan turned off the water and stood there raising her arms above her head. She looked at the other two guys.

"Don't just stand there. Grab a towel and get busy."

My wife tasked the two guys from the bachelor party to dry her, running the towels and their hands all over her body. I noticed one of them always had one hand probing her slick opening, as Jan stood there squirming from those fingers.

When she was dry, she picked up her jeans to start dressing. The groom pulled her panties out of his pocket handing them to her.

"I guess you'll want these back."

"You bought them, so they're yours to remember me."

"Oh, this is something I'll never forget!"

Jan grabbed a few tissues from the table and wadded them up to put against her as she finished pulling up her jeans. "But I do need something there to keep you from dripping out of me on the way home."

When they were all dressed, we went back out to the main room.

Embarrassed Son

As we came through the door to the main room, we saw our son Chad sitting at the closest table.

"Shelly and Lindsey were great. But my 30 minutes were up. What have you two been up to?" he asked his mother.

"I wanted to see what the private dances were like. So, we asked Shelly to show me."

"But why is your hair wet?"

Shelly chimed in, "Your dad said I should show her the whole experience. So, we did a shower dance together!"

Just then the groom came out to walk past us.

Chad said, "Professor Marsten!"

The groom looked surprised as he said, "Chad. I'm surprised to see you here."

"Mom and dad were in town, and we ended up here," Chad said. "Dad challenged mom to take the stage. And that wasn't something I wanted to watch."

Another guy came over to our son. I recognized him as the young guy who sat beside me at the stage for Jan's up-close show.

"Chad. I thought you were out with your parents this evening."

As Chad was now distracted, I leaned close to the groom, Marsten to whisper, "Discretion! Our son doesn't need ALL of the details ... Nor does your future wife. Right?"

Marsten nodded and whispered; "Got it."

Chad said, "Roger. These ARE my parents."

Roger stared at Jan and said, "Wow ... Just ... WOW! That was five dollars well spent."

Jan laughed. "No discounts or rebates, even for my son's friends."

Chad said, "I don't think I want to know what that's about."

***

We spent another 30 minutes at the club with one last drink, before I settled my debts with Carl, Shelly, and Lindsey. It was an expensive evening. But Jan finally got her stripper experience. Carl said Jan is welcome back anytime she wants. He'll even give her time on the main stages if she'd like to work a full shift.

"If you do take a main stage, I have to insist on no more facials. That was borderline illegal. And I can't afford for an employee getting us shutdown. But you were an amateur, here doing it for the first time."

He laughed even as he said it. "There are very few women who can get up there and do what you did the first time, or anytime. The customers loved it. I had a few asking if you'll be back again."

"Hmmm. Maybe," Jan said. "I thought that was fun. And by the way, here are the tips I got. I don't want to take away from the other girls here, so share this with them. All of this was just fun for me."

"I like the way you have fun."

Awkward Ride Home

The three of us left the club and got in the car. As I drove toward Chad's apartment, the initial silence was deafening.

Chad finally said, "Roger told me! Now I can't get THAT image out of my head! I can't believe my mother actually did that. Whatever happened to treating women with respect?"

Jan laughed. "Chad, we've never kept it a secret your dad and I used to be nudists. So, being naked in front of other people is no big deal. As for respect? Tonight, was about control. I had your friend emptying his wallet for me!"

"He said he put a five-dollar bill on your naked crotch!"

"Yes. I could have told him to put a twenty there, and he would have done it! Don't be so naïve. And don't fall for other women taking advantage of YOU that way either! ... 'Weaker sex, my ass!' I had that whole room full of guys drooling over me ... to see something a hundred other guys have seen at a nude resort."

Chad asked, "At nude resorts, do you pull them all face-first into your crotch?"

Jan laughed. "Well, maybe not THAT view. But, close enough."

I laughed. "Chad, I told you earlier I was calling her bluff. But it turns out she wasn't bluffing with a full house. Your mother certainly keeps our life interesting."

"I heard someone say the goal tonight was to have fun," Jan said. "I had FUN! Did you?"

Chad shook his head. "Yes! ... But no more strip clubs for you, ... at least not while you're here. I still have SOME friends around here who haven't seen where I came from! ... And I'd prefer to keep it that way! But, after this semester when I get home with the others, this is going to make for some interesting family dinner conversation."

*****

After dropping our son off at his apartment, Jan and I went back to our hotel room.

As I closed the door and turned, Jan wrapped her arms around my neck. I leaned in for a passionate kiss.

"Thanks for getting Shelly to join us. Having a girl like her to play with ... Wow!" Jan said.

"You knew her from the stage, and I thought you would like her."

"Were you jealous at all tonight from all of my admirers, or guys sticking their face or a cock in me?"

"Who are you going to bed with tonight? ... and every night?" I asked.

"You!"

I kissed her again.

"And speaking of bed," Jan said, "I'm not done for the night!"

Jan pushed me toward the bed.

Apparently, the groom didn't wear my wife out. And as excited as she was, I knew we were going to have even more fun before I would get any sleep!

*****************************************

Author's Postscript

Jan is out to win, and she allows others to make their own choices to win with her. In the shower scene, she makes no secret of what she wants, and her husband is allowed to be jealous ... or not. It's his choice, and they've been together long enough that he knows how to win with her. He won much more from her later by making the right choice. She fulfilled her fantasy (and his) on her terms, and she doesn't accept embarrassment from her son's rebuke.