Her Bully's Brother

Story Info
Female bully's cute brother apologized with his body.
5.3k words
4.15
12.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The guy does get cheated on, but he rejects the cheating ex-girlfriend and go out with somebody else instead, who is the dominant girl he ends up with.

Lindsay was crying. The thin girl has been violently shoved onto a massive pile of garbage bags by the dumpster. Her once unblemished skin is covered in greasy grime, dirtied by the trash lying around. She laid there completely helpless as others hurled vicious insults towards her, calling her a 'whore' just because she let some obtuse jock who couldn't tell she wasn't interested pin her on a couch at a party and fondle her small, perky butt, trying to yank her shorts off. Penelope, her main tormentor, was particularly baleful, due to her being envious of Lindsay's natural good-looks, believing her bright-eyed innocence to be fake. She had already given Lindsay several roundhouse kicks to the thighs and was stomping on her ribs.

They took turns delivering sharp kicks to her ribs and started putting her head into the trash can until suddenly, there was a massive shout. A 19 years old boy had arrived. It was Rob, Penelope's older brother. He was one year older than his sister, but she and her classmates, including Lindsay, are all taller than him by a couple of inches. Still, he squared up to them, knowing their parents won't approve if his younger sister hurt him, and she wouldn't want to harm him either, mostly leaving him to his own business. One of her friends, a blonde beauty named Lisa who was just getting her turn at kicking Lindsay in the small of her back, used to date the stick-thin older boy until he caught her in a massive gangbang with some footballers, gave him a tentative smile, which was returned by a glare. She was trying to figure out a way to get him back, since he is so special in his ability to make her feel warmth by cuddling with her at night, but he wouldn't go back to being hers again. Lisa immediately stopped assaulting Lindsay with savage kicks to her body at the words of her ex boyfriend. "Stop! How could you be so cruel to another person? I am very ashamed of you, Penelope, and I'll tell mom and dad about what you did to her. Apologize to Lindsay now!" he yelled, before striding over to help said girl up to her feet.

He reached into his breast pocket for a clean handkerchief, using it to wipe away some of the dirt on Lindsay's features, tentatively wrapping his arms around the eighteen years old girl, telling the teenager, who would be cute and reasonably pretty in normal circumstances, that everything was going to be fine, whispering comforting words in her ears and hugging her tightly. "It's okay, Lindsay. I'm right here. No one is going to hurt you. Not when I'm here with you. Don't worry. It'll be fine," he said soothingly. The boy continued to try to comfort her, wrapping his arms around her body, not caring that there were bits of filthy rubbish on her frame. As he stroked her hair Lindsay could take in him more closely. She gazed at the delicate-looking, fragile boy who is holding her in his arms, ignoring the fact that she was covered head to toe in waste and litter, thinking about how sweet he is, standing out for her. He is soooo cute, Lindsay thought, before realizing that the boy must be Penelope's big brother, since he mentioned their parents. Oh well, it would be killing two birds with one stone anyway. Revenge on the bitch by fucking her adorable brother and making him choose Lindsay over his own sister, disowning her while balls deep inside the girl she hate.

The girl immediately started bawling her eyes out, congratulating herself silently for her excellent acting skills. "They bullied me!" she wailed, garnering more of Rob's sympathy as he soothingly wrapped her back, embracing her while shooting an appalled glare at Penelope, who stood agape at the scene. Lindsay inwardly smiled, glad that her idea was starting to solidify, also allowing herself to enjoy the warmth of being in the arms of this super cute boy who is trying so hard to make her feel better. So fucking adorable, she though as he leaned back to take in her face, before wiping away more grime. Everyone else walked by or joined in with Penelope's bullying of the outcast, no one choosing to help her. Not until Rob stepped in, of course. She soon realized that she's already madly in love with the boy.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to let my sister hurt you anymore. I'm so sorry she did this to you. If I knew she was this kind of person I would have never let her do anything like this in the first place," the young man said, leading her away from the group. Lisa stared at his back longingly, not noticing the smirk on Lindsay's face as she suddenly realized she could hurt more than one of those sluts with her plan. The smaller girl shrewdly worked out that the golden-haired teen is still in love with Penelope's brother, hence the yearning glance and obvious desire in her eyes for the plain-looking boy with a heart of gold. Perhaps she can be forced to watch Lindsay fuck precious Rob too.

The girl knew she wasn't remarkably attractive in most senses of the word. She is reasonably pretty, but doesn't exude sexual appeal, being plainer than some of the other girls in her class who often contributed towards bullying her, but still cuter than most. Her hair was long but not particularly glossy. Her breasts were round but they weren't large, only B cups. Lindsay did have a flat stomach and tight ass from aerobic workouts though. Her booty wasn't big but it was nicely curved and toned with strong muscles, giving Lindsay's butt a delightful shape that kind of made up for her less sexy but still adorable face. It shouldn't be too difficult to win over her Rob. She has seen him before several times and noted his kindness but the way he didn't hesitate to hug her when she was in such a filthy state tore at her heartstring and made her realize that love at first sight is real, and she had just experienced it with him right then and there. The fact that she could use fucking him to hurt his little sister only made the idea hotter to her.

"Your sister won't be happy you're helping me," Lindsay grumbled, sneaking a furtive glance at the thin boy's face as he scrunched up his features adorably. "You should probably leave me here and go back to her. I'm not worth having a fight for."

"You are. Just because she is my sister doesn't mean I will condone her hurting other people like this. What she just did is unforgivable. Please tell me, is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" he asked coyly, not knowing the perverted thoughts the girl is harbouring for him right now. Lindsay decided to wait though, knowing that she should get cleaned up first if she wants to make Rob want her to fuck him.

"Can I go clean up at your place? I don't want my parents to see me like this," the plotting teenage girl said, glad to see him nodding, accepting her request. They went over to his place.

Lindsay made sure that the boy's parents weren't home, asking then double checking by taking a walk around the place, before heading to the bathroom. She removed her clothes and got into the shower stall, turning the faucet. The warm water washed away all the tiny pieces of rubbish on her body, cleansing her frame of the grime that muddied her appearance earlier. Using the soap and shampoo, she was soon able to completely clean herself. Stepping out, Lindsay thought about reaching for a towel but decided to just strut out completely nood. Her average looking face is now free of dirt, her small round breasts exposed, her tight stomach presented, and her firm ass on display.

She smiled mischievously as she walked down the stairs to the living room, where Rob was waiting on a couch, reading. He looked up after hearing the sound and went speechless at the sight of the nude girl smiling at him. "Hi!" the boy squeaked out, frustrated at himself for not being able to figure out something better to say. Thank goodness his sister won't be home for a few hours. Lindsay approached him with a seductive grin on her face. She stopped a few feet away from the flustered young man eyeing him mischievously.

"You said you'd do anything to make up for what your sister and her friends did to me," she began, stroking his short, curly hair as he struggled to form coherent words.

"Yes. Yes, I did. Anything to make up for it," Rob reaffirmed his earlier promise.

"I want to have oral sex," the horny girl replied, eyes twinkling as she thoroughly enjoyed watching her love's embarrassed face. He nodded, getting on his knees eagerly, about to place his lips on her labia when she stopped him. "No, sweetie. You misunderstood me. I want to suck your dick," she said boldy, causing him to blush madly again.

"Um, okay. Just let me, um, shower and wash down there first," the boy hesitantly said.

"No need for that, Rob. If you could hug me when I was covered in trash I can certainly give you a blowjob when you're the way you are right now. You're really cute and I want to suck your cock, so if you want to make up for your sister bullying me, you can do that by putting your dick in my mouth" she said, sitting down next to him, placing her toned, round buttocks on the couch. The proximity made his cock rise like a flagpole, straining against the confines of his shorts as she placed one arm around his shoulders, reversing their positions from earlier that day. He was no longer the comforting older boy protecting her from mean bullies ; she was now the turned on girl who is about to fuck him into loving her the way she already loves him.

Before he could protest more, Lindsay got up from her seat and went down on her knees, unzipping the slacks and removing them from his waist with his boxers, revealing an engorged, average-sized penis. She smirked at him before wrapping her lips around the head of the tool and using her fist to pump the shaft, squeezing gently, careful not to hurt the petite boy. The excited teen continued to suck the cockcrown, licking the underside with her tongue. She has never done this before but watched plenty of porn and had a fairly good idea of what to do to please a guy. Lindsay thought that he looked so cute the moment she started swallowing his rod inside her warm, wet mouth for the first time.

She used one hand to cradle his scrotum, gently massaging the filling up balls, the other pressing on his perineum. Her head bobbed up and down on his lap, her lips sliding along the length of his meat stick, making obscene noises to match the scene she was creating as she gave her boy a very nasty blowjob, swirling her tongue around the width of his dick. Rob was starting to moan her name loudly in a way that she found very adorable. Lindsay continued to suck his dick into her mouth lewdly, stroking his cockhead and massaging the shaft with her tongue.

"I love you so much!" he managed to gasp out. Lindsay froze in shock.

"Say that again," she demanded after withdrawing her lips from around the base of his throbbing tool, using her fingers to caress his crimson rod, giving some light squeezes to make him quiver. The way he moaned out a confession for her like that set her cunt on fire with arousal.

"I I I love you, Lindsay," Rob said, finding himself rock hard from confessing his love for a girl who just gave him pleasure he never experienced before in his life. "I I'm sorry if it's too soon... I'm not going to pressure you into anything!" he almost yelled, trying not to scare her by moving too fast, not knowing that that is what she wanted. The girl looked at him and a massive grin broke out across her cute face.

"Good. I love you too, Rob. You're sweet, kind and cute, and now that I have you I'm never letting you go," she said, before resuming her oral assault on his pole. The girl swirled her tongue slowly around his cockhead, slurping, licking up all the precum from the tip, eliciting loud cries of pleasure as she also continued to pump the base of his turgid cock with one hand, stimulating all the nerve endings.

"I'm cumming! I love you, Lindsay. I love you!" Rob screamed in ecstasy as he spurted massive loads forth, flooding her entire mouth with how much cum spewed from his pulsating cock. Lindsay eagerly swallowed all of it down her throat. "I'm sorry, Lindsay. I should have tried to hold it back..." the boy began once he realized what happened, having been overcome with the massive, euphoric rush of the orgasm high. She wouldn't let him apologize though.

"No need to be sorry, baby. That was the whole point. I wanted to drink your tasty semen and it didn't disappoint me," Lindsay said. "Although, I'll be expecting you to make me more of that delicious snack on a daily basis now. Did you know that bitch Lisa still wants you back? I can help you get revenge on her if you will let me fuck you in front of that cunt. I know she is really beautiful and blond, and has big breasts, but I would be faithful to her. Also, my ass is better." That's true. Lindsay does have an amazingly firm, thick ass from countless hours doing squats. Small but very toned and muscular. And then there is the main reason to choose her being a much better, way nicer personality.

"I don't know, baby. I know she is a massive bitch and hurt you badly, but this is mental cruelty," he protested feebly, showing some reluctance despite the idea being very appealing.

"Baby, we're going to do it," Lindsay said in a very determined voice.

"We'll discuss it later," Rob said in a definite voice.

...

Lisa was pacing around her bedroom anxiously. The gorgeous blonde thought about her scrawny ex boyfriend. Rob was not the usual type of boy girls like her went for. He always relied more on his intelligence to survive school life, instead of making friends and moving up the social ladder, stubbornly choosing to remain at the bottom rung of the hierarchy, despite possessing the personality needed to climb up. The boy was always kind and sweet, and could have easily become popular like her, despite not being particularly good-looking and definitely not athletic. Still, he was endearing in a child-like way that drew the cheerleader towards him.

She asked him out on Valentine's Day and he accepted. They went steady for a year, without him knowing that she was busy getting fucked by the jocks behind his back. He was unknowingly made into the school laughing stock until one day, the poor boy found out. Rob was bringing her a box of her favourite chocolates as a birthday gift when he stumbled across Lisa engaging in something which was clearly cheating on him.

Flashback.

Lisa was on top of Paul, riding his hard cock as Tyler entered her asshole from behind, prodding deep inside her anus with his large shaft. Her jaw was aching as she held her mouth wide open to accommodate the girth of Adam's fuck stick as he facefucked her. She was bouncing up and down repeatedly, thrusting against Paul's groin, their pelvis slapping together as Tyler pounded her loose, gaping ass with his fat dick, stretching her sensitive sphincter, burying himself deep inside her.

When Rob walked into the room, Lisa looked at him in shock, stopping the blowjob long enough to say "Rob, please don't make him stop. Please come back later. Let me get fucked first. These men make me feel way better than any time you put your tiny, little thing inside me." The other guys laughed at the crying boy as Lisa went back to deepthroating Tyler, swallowing his entire 9 inches without gagging. Rob walked out of the house in tears.

She was disappointed he didn't try to stop her and dumped him for being a pussy, before realizing that she might no longer respect him but still loved him. He could make her feel comfort in his arms when they lie in bed and was always ready to listen to her vent all her frustrations. She missed the soft kisses he pressed to her forehead, eyelids, the tip of her nose. She missed all the 'tender loving care' treatment she got from him. She wanted him back but he said no to her. He has been avoiding her ever since and it truly hurt.

End of Flashback.

Lisa sighed. She thought about how Rob immediately went to comfort Lindsay without sparing her a second glance. The blonde remembered enjoying beating up the smaller teen at one moment, driving her heels into the weakling's ribs and brutally kicking her stomach, but then her adorable ex-boyfriend turned up and regarded her with an icy glare of such intensity that she wanted to cry.

It was the stupidest mistake of her life to cheat on Rob and she was only starting to realize that now. She decided to try to do anything that might win him back when there was suddenly a ping on her phone. Checking it, she was pleasantly surprised by a text from said boy asking her to meet him at his place. Grinning like a Cheshire Cat, Lisa typed back a quick reply and headed over.

...

Rob was preparing dinner for Lindsay who borrowed his phone to 'play around with'. He hummed to himself, mixing some sauce when Lindsay wrapped herself around him from behind. She placed her left cheek on his shoulder blade, inhaling his scent. There was the sound of a door being opened and someone entering through the front porch. The boy turned around and saw her a second after hearing her gasp. She was staring open mouthed at Lindsay who was cupping Rob's crotch.

Lisa stared with tear-filled eyes when Lindsay smirked at her before kissing Rob on the cheek, saying "I'm the one who texted you to come here, Lisa. You hurt me by beating me up so I'm going to fuck the boy you love in front of you." Rob just alternated between gaping at each of the two girls, attractive in different ways, flabbergasted.

Lindsay took this opportunity to yank her short skirt down, turning around to present her glorious, meaty rump to her Rob. "I want you to choose between kissing Lisa on her lips or kissing my asshole, baby," she said, spreading her small but muscular globes of flesh, exposing her brown eye that seemed to wink at him.

"Please, Rob. I'm sorry I cheated on you and dumped you. Please give me another chance. I really still love you. You can kiss me, baby. We can be together again, the way we used to" Lisa begged, but Rob no longer cared.

"I'd rather kiss your asshole, Lindsay," he said in a cutesy voice, causing the other girl to start crying, horrified. Lisa watched in pain as the boy she loves got on his knees and buried his face between the buttcheeks of the girl she and her friends bullied and beat up that morning. She now realized this was not just Lindsay claiming her lover ; it was also payback.

The bigger girl sobbed as Rob started French-kissing Lindsay's anus, his tongue pushing through the sphincter as her asshole swallowed it, sheathing him completely. He sighed in contentment as her dirty tunnel enveloped his tongue, fitting around snugly, turning him on with its warmth and taste. The boy continued making love to his new girlfriend's ass with his tongue, rimming her and licking over the rosebud enthusiastically, sucking on the butthole with abandon as his cheating, bitchy ex watched on, sobbing. To humiliate her, the way she humiliated him by cheating in a gangbang and then kicking him out, added fuel to the flame of arousal in his raging loins, throbbing with desire to keep on eating Lindsay's ass and let Lisa watch, knowing what she lost.

Lisa was struck by memories of Rob doing the same thing for her when they were dating and then cuddling afterwards. None of the guys she hooked up with when they were still together would ever think of doing this for her, but Rob was never disgusted by her rear channel. He was always so eager to bury his tongue deep inside her shithole. She thought he was a wimp for not standing up to her but only felt saddened when he walked out of her bedroom the last time.

And here she was, watching him service another girl, one that she hated. Goody Goody Lindsay, who is cute in her own right and always gets perfect grades. Teachers' pet. Destined to be valedictorian, based on how she outperformed everyone else in class. A nerd, compared to her, one of the sexiest girls in school. Alright, maybe Lindsay has an impressive ass. So what? She is much hotter, but Rob is choosing Miss. Smarty Pants over her.

12