All Comments on 'Her Bully's Brother'

by kevinlaroche

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Aww, this is perfect. A nerdy submissive guy finds the girl of his dreams by doing a good turn for her, and then she takes excellent care of him. She claims him and then marries him. I love this story, and hope that my wife would be just like Lindsay.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago

I'll admit some of your stories are hit and miss but this one definitely hit. Enjoyable with a nice loving happy ending at least for the two main characters.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

Of all of your stories, this is my favourite. I like that the hero gets to be a hero for the heroine, who appreciates him and doesn't abuse his love. I like that there's an unequivocally happy ending, and that Lindsay's dominant personality is a loving one.

The humiliation of Lisa isn't really my personal cup of tea, but I can see how the main characters need it, and it is one of the staples of the genre. I would like to see more characters like Rob in your stories, who can still crave their dominant leading ladies while being heroic and getting happy endings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinlaroche@kevinlaroche
Just a writer who is interested in dominant sexy girls ravishing adorable little boys, fucking them into eternal love.