Her Bully's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never suffered worse than when Rob said he'd rather eat that geek's asshole out than kiss her on the lips and continued to sob silently as her petite ex kept on tonguing the nasty ass of that dork. To her great horror, Rob's cock had gotten extremely hard from what he was doing.

"Hmm, you did wonderfully, darling. I'll give you a reward. Tell me what you would rather have. A handjob from me or sex with that cunt," Lindsay said, pointing at Lisa after telling Rob he can stop giving her analingus. He gave the hopeful Lisa a spiteful glare that withered her, destroying her self-illusion that Rob might yet choose her over the smaller girl. She begged him with her eyes, urging him to fuck her instead of letting Lindsay jack him off, but to no avail, as he no longer desired a cruel, cheating slut like her.

When Rob said he'd rather have Lindsay jack him off, she smiled triumphantly, shooting Lisa a scornful look, saying "If you promise to behave, I'd let him cum all over your face. It's the closest you'll ever get to having sex with this adorable boy again. Do you want that?"

Lisa teared up again, nodding. "Yes, please make him cum all over me face," she begged, sobbing, abandoning all of her dignity. His cock was far less impressive than those of the men she cheated on him with, but she can't stop loving Rob and wanting his cute little penis. If only she could have settled down and stopped sowing her wild oats, committing herself to him completely. Now she will have to settle for getting a facial, all because she was dumb enough to cheat on him in that stupid, mindless gangbang, and leaving him afterwards. Rob seemed to take pity on her now, which made her feel a bit better, but she steeled her resolve, determined to make use of this chance and get some of his cum for the very last time, before Lindsay makes him hers..

Lindsay poured some hand lotion onto her palm, wrapping it around his shaft. She caressed his flesh, pumping the cock gently, giving light squeezes as she stroked up and down his tool. The boy gasped in audible pleasure as she slowly increased her pace. She grinned at his reaction, slickening up his dick with the lotion, coating every inch as she firmly gripped him, sliding her fist along the length of his shaft.

Lisa watched, mystified. She'd never seen Rob demonstrate such pleasure as the nerdy girl continued lewdly masturbating him, pumping his cock with her warm hand, stroking him with her fingers, thumb rubbing circles around the underside of his sensitive cockhead. The girl had by now managed to stifle most of her tears, choking them back, anticipating getting a facial from the one boy she ever loved, even as he is getting jacked off by another woman. Lindsay sped up her handjob. She began dirty talking too.

"That's it, baby. Think how nice it would be to shoot your nasty, filthy cum all over that bitch's face. Don't you want to cum all over her? Cover her stupid face in your semen? I can feel you getting harder at that. It's okay, baby. You can cum on her face, but that's all your cum she's ever going to get. Once you cum all over her and she leaves, I'm going to make you put your dick in my cunt and ass, baby. You're going to cum inside me, but first, I want you to decorate this whore's face with your seed."

Lindsay continued to masturbate the moaning boy, jacking his engorged cock that was now completely swelled up with blood rushing straight from his heart. He was gasping really loudly now, bucking his hips forward, trying to thrust into her grip as she continued squeezing his warm tool. The girl licked his ear, kissing his cheek gently as she pumped his rock hard cock with her hand, clenching her fist around the base to prevent him from releasing too soon. She then slide up with her tight grip, alternating between fast and slow, driving him wild.

The girl decided to prolong the handjob, knowing that the longer he remained in this state, the more powerful his orgasm would be. She removed her fingers from around his pole, forming a ring with her thumb and forefinger, and started using only them to stimulate him. The concentrated area of pleasure caused him to strain on his toes with burning lust and need to cum for her, as she caressed down from his cockhead to the base of his dick with one hand before removing it and doing the same with another, making him feel like his cock was entering a never-ending tunnel. Lindsay did this over the next five minutes before changing back to a full handed grip.

Her fist was a blur as she rapidly wanked him, causing him to moan out loud as she aimed the tip of his cock at Lisa's face, when he finally came. She directed all of his copious semen at the cheating ex's features, allowing him to cover her face in streams of his cum. Lisa opened her mouth, extending tongue forward, trying to swallow as much of it as she could. Her hair and cheeks were drenched in jets of his ejaculate. He completely decorated the whore with his cum, delighting her yet also devastating the broken girl as she realizes her mistake meant this is the last time she would ever get to experience something like this with him.

"That's all you get, bitch. Now go. I want to have fun with my boyfriend," Lindsay said to her former tormentor, enjoying the pained expression on her teary-eyed face as she was forced to leave, knowing that the facial was the closest she would ever get to fucking her cute ex boyfriend again. Lindsay looked at her exhausted boyfriend, chuckled, and led him upstairs. They could properly fuck the next day, but for now, she just wants to cuddle with him.

Many hours later, they woke up and Lindsay decided to fuck Rob for real. She got up on top of him, lowering her hips, her powerful ass landing on his balls as she sheathed his tool with her dripping pussy. The girl sighed as her cunt enveloped her lover's cock, snugly holding him inside her as she kissed him on the tip of his nose, making him blush madly. She began to bounce on his lap, thrusting downwards slowly at first.

Gradually she increased her pace, fucking the boy harder, hands pinning him down on the bed by his shoulders, gripping him so tightly her nails drew blood, as she found out later. Lindsay started talking "Do you like this, baby? Do you like getting fucked? I'm the one fucking you, you know? You're mine, Rob. I own you and your cock. You belong to me now and I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight for a week. I love you so much. I want you to shoot your filthy cum inside my cunt, you bitch boy. I love making you my slut. I'm never going to stop fucking you now. I'll keep on fucking you forever." Her dirty words only made his rod harder inside her pussy as she kept on riding him.

The girl fucked Rob with abandon now, gyrating on top of his body, plunging down, impaling herself with his pole. She penetrated her snatch with his shaft, thrusting repeatedly. Lindsay was having the time of her life enjoying the sensation of holding the boy she loves tightly inside her twat, banging his brains out, swallowing him into her tunnel again and again. She plundered her boyfriend's mouth with her tongue, assaulting the interior of his oral orifice, battling and easily defeating his for dominance.

Her hips rose and descended again and again, sliding the interior walls of her vagina along the length of Rob's cock, wrapped around his tool, surrounding him completely. She was in bliss, ecstatic from having the boy she loves buried to the hilt inside her pussy, letting her fuck him to her heart content. She started to sweat profusely from the exertion, eventually shrieking as she reached orgasm, squirting all over his throbbing cock, claiming it as hers, at the same moment when he started cumming massive ropes of semen inside her cunt.

Penelope did find out later when she ran into Lisa, who was bawling her eyes out. She confronted Rob about it, and he simply said "I love Lindsay. Please don't make me choose between her and you, sis, because it will always be her. I will always choose Lindsay. I can live without you, but without Lindsay my life would be meaningless." The cruel girl who abused Lindsay now felt her own heartbreak at getting disowned by her own brother, who then severed all ties with her and no longer talked to her at Lindsay's insistence.

The girl bought a golden wedding bang and dropped down on one knee when they were at his favourite restaurant five years later. "Rob, I want you to know that I will never love anyone else but you. You are the most wonderful thing to ever happen to me and I will never let you go. Will you do me the honour of wearing this ring and make me the happiest of women for the rest of my life?" Rob wiped away his tears of joy, smiling, nodding quickly several times, throwing himself in her arms, as they shared a searing kiss to celebrate their engagement.

Another five years and Lindsay, now a junior executive at a well known business got to celebrate her pregnancy, her doting husband Rob always by her side. And they spent their lives together, happily ever after.

The End.

As always, all comments and criticisms are welcomed.

12