Her Bully's Ex Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets really possessive of him.
6k words
4.05
9.2k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a day after getting advice from her friends and mother, Jasmine has Ben come over to her house. Right now he is sitting next to her on the nice couch, trying to help the ebony bombshell on some hard assignments. Truthfully, it isn't difficult for her at all, but she just wants an excuse to be near him. Ever since he stood up for her, she couldn't stop thinking about him all the time. The beautiful black girl just has to be near him. He is the one for her and she knows it. Now it's only a matter of making him know it too. It's all that matters to her right now.

"You did really well with this question," he compliments, bringing Jasmine out of some very filthy thoughts. She just looks at him with a bright smile, proud of having earned his praise. Ben has no idea that she was just fantasizing about wrapping her legs around his head and smiles back. "How about we take a break now and have some snacks? I am feeling very hungry right now." Ben has no idea he just set himself up as an idea goes through Jasmine's perverted mind from hearing his words. Yes, this is the perfect opportunity she has been waiting for.

Jasmine stands up and yanks her tight booty shorts down, exposing her hairy cunt. The sight of the jungle above her black pussy makes Ben's dick jump up in his pants instantly. "Eat my pussy," she says to him. "Otherwise I'll tell the other girls at school that you have a tiny cock." Seeing his face pale makes her experience a sense of power rush to her head. Jasmine loves the way Ben is reacting to her threat. It is making her feel empowered to be able to force him to do what she wants easily with just a simple minded threat. She could tell he will do it and only needs a bit of pushing.

Ben gulps nervously. The sight of her black cunt is making his white dick throb in his pants but he is too scared of moving this fast. "I only want to do something like this with someone I'm dating," he says to her. "Just tell me you'll be my girlfriend and I'll eat your pussy all you want. No need to, you know, threaten me." He hates being single so much. Unlike other boys his age, he doesn't want to sow any wild oats and just wants to settle down as soon as he could. Seeing her gorgeous black pussy is making him quiver with lust though.

It delights Jasmine to hear him say what he just said but she isn't going to let him think he has any say in this, so she says "I'll be the one to make all the decisions here. You're job is to service me. Now stick your tongue inside my hot black pussy and eat me till I squirt. I wanna soak your face with my juices." Her filthy talk is now getting Ben even harder and he finally gives up resisting. The boy kneels between her muscular thighs and presses his face into her crotch, feeling the wild tangles of her thick pubic hair on his nose as he kisses her moist pussy lips.

He licks up her pungent juices and then slowly inserts his tongue into her warm channel, feeling it constrict around him and squeeze his tongue. It feels so good to have her pussy wrapped around him and he starts tongue fucking her cunt. "Yes, that's it, whore," she moans. Ben is startled by what she just called him but then realizes that it's accurate. He is kind of a whore for eating a girl out even before a first date. Why does that turn him on so much though? Does he like being humiliated or something? He doesn't really have time to think about that as she grinds against him and fucks his face.

The boy then shifts his focus on her clit and sucks it into his mouth. He sucks her clitoris hard until Jasmine finally cums, squirting on his lips and cheeks like she said she wanted to. "Good boy, baby," she says. "Now do you want to eat my shithole next? I won't tell people at school you have a tiny cock, since you already ate my pussy, but you can still eat my shithole out if you want to." Eating her cunt already made him very hard and the prospect of eating her ass is making him even harder than he was before. His cock is more engorged than it has ever been in his entire life.

He watched her turn around and then spreads her powerful asscheeks apart with his hands. Seeing her anal ring, he leans in to kiss it and suck the orifice with his lips. The boy has never sucked Tiffany's ass before. It is his first time yet he is already learning to enjoy the act of submitting to her in this way so damn much. It makes him feel so slutty and that's the best part of it. She is now fingering her pussy as he eats her ass. The double sensation is enough to bring her off and she has her second orgasm of the day.

The girl turns back around to face Ben and reaches up between his legs. "I got an IUD inside me." She is now cupping his balls and fondling. He blushes, telling her to stop. Jasmine doesn't listen though. "You are already so turned on from eating my pussy and ass, aren't you?" she asks him with a very cocky smirk on her face. "I am not going to force you to fuck me, but you are going to do it freely." She then lies down on her bed and spreads her thick legs apart, showing off her hairy pussy. The black girl caresses her full bush and waits, knowing what will happen.

Just like she expected, the taste of her pussy has completely corrupted him. He climbs up on top of her to place the tip of his manhood at her entrance. The boy gently penetrates her pussy. It feels amazing for him. She is so much tighter than Tiffany. "Ahhh," he moans in bliss as he buries himself balls deep inside her. Jasmine smirks upwards at the boy she loves as he starts to fuck her. It has been easier than she thought but still just as enjoyable. "Your pussy feels so wonderful. So warm," he mutters in an almost drunken haze.

She then asks him as she thrusts up "Whose pussy is tighter: me or Tiffany? Tell me!" Her beautiful face is slightly flushed as she fucks him back and then reaches up to grab his ass, squeezing it hard, digging her nails into his flesh. It feels great to wield control over him in this way and he grunts as she makes him fuck her harder. He is completely under her control now and could only fuck her the way she wants. "Say it! Tell me my cunt is tighter than hers. Cum in me for a bit then cum on my face!" He can't believe the words he is hearing from her mouth. It's making all the blood in his body rush down to his cock and getting him to start pulsating.

"You're so much tighter than my ex!" he screams as he begins unloading in her. Then, after dumping a few ropes of jizz in her snatch, the boy withdraws his dick and moves up, jerking off hard and spraying the rest of his cum on her beautiful face. It doesn't take long for him to cover the black girl's perfect face with his cum. Soon, Jasmine's entire face is drenched in his creamy semen, completely glazed by his seed. Ben is now lying down next to her, feeling so exhausted from the best fuck of his life. "Your pussy's also much wetter," he adds as an afterthought before passing out.

Jasmine strokes his cheeks gently then decides that she wants to have some more fun with him first. The ebony girl gets up above his face and starts to piss on him. A stream of her urine directly splatters on his lips and he wakes up with a gasp, allowing her to direct her piss into his mouth. Ben lies there in shock as he is forced to taste her bitter pee. She giggles as she keeps on pissing in the white boy's mouth until her bladders are empty. "I had to wake you up somehow," she informs him. "So that we can do it again, but with me on top this time."

"Wait, honey. I don't think I'm ready. I need half an hour before getting it back up again," he protests. "It's still far too sensitive." She doesn't listen though and grabs his cock, stroking it gently and watching as it reluctantly stiffens. "Stop," he says. Jasmine ignores this and then moves up above his prick. She gives him a smile and slides down him, enveloping his penis with her insides again. He gasps in a mixture of pain and then pleasure as she begins riding him. Her strong hands keep him pinned down by his shoulders and try as he might, he couldn't push her off of him. "Please stop fucking me. Give me half an hour to recover."

"I am not going to just wait for you to be more ready," she says as she starts to fuck him, making him moan. "You are mine, baby. I'll fuck you anytime I want, and you don't have a say about it. Just let me do what I want." She keeps him pinned down and goes on fucking him hard, her large buttocks slapping against his balls. There is no way Ben could escape now. Jasmine is stronger than him and his cock feels so good it is making him unable to think. It's like his dick is being encased in warm, soft butter, except the part where Jasmine pumps him really aggressively.

Ben could only hang on for dear life as the ebony beauty continues pounding his much weaker body, until finally her merciless fucking forces him to cum in her for the second time. He cries out as his dick throbs violently and fires many loads of semen inside her pussy, filling it up with his cum. She then lies down next to and wraps her arms around him with a satisfied look on her face. It is clear to her that she broke him. He has been totally fucked out of his mind by her awesome black pussy, and now there is nothing he can do but be her obedient boyfriend and sex slave.

"Baby, I've been in love with you since the day you stood up for me," Jasmine tells the white boy next to her. He looks up at the powerful black Amazon in shock. "But you are my property, so I don't need your consent to have sex with you. Understood?" Ben nods, his cheeks bright red. The ebony girl then wraps her arms tighter around him and presses kisses on the side of his neck. He has already managed to put most of the pain he got from what Tiffany did behind him, but now it's like she does not even exist anymore. Now all that he cares about is simply being Jasmine's boyfriend and sex slave. It's his destiny to belong to the black girl and he isn't going to fight it.

He finds himself falling asleep in her hug as she continues to kiss all over him. Jasmine smile to herself as she caresses his hair. It's great to see that she didn't have to rape him like her mom and Layla had to when they were hunting their partners. Ben has been more willing than she expected and she couldn't be any happier than she is right now. In her mind, he belongs to her, and nothing and no one can ever change that.

.....

The next day, Jasmine feels exuberant. She has just gotten rid of her virginity, giving it to the boy she loves. The black girl is also quite proud of herself for not having to resort to rape to get in Ben's pants. All she had to do is make him eat her out and the taste of her pussy juices made him unable to resist her. It is a perfect morning as she sits up in bed and quickly goes to take a shower and brush her teeth in the bathroom. Ben's left the place at around 5PM yesterday after napping here at her place so that his parents wouldn't worry.

She puts on a blouse and short skirt that hugs the delectable curve of her ample booty, combing her long, glossy hair with pride. Then Jasmine adds a touch of make up before going down to have breakfast. The ebony eats quickly and leaves the house, eager to go meet her boyfriend at school soon. It takes her only fifteen minutes to get there on her bicycle and she heads inside feeling refreshed after a reasonably effective morning workout. She sees her cute boyfriend and is about to approach him when she sees who he is talking to, in a clearly exasperated tone. The black girl just waits and watches patiently as Ben faces his ex.

"I'm telling you, Tiffany. I don't care about you anymore," he says. "The fact that we were childhood friends is the only reason I haven't reported you for all the sexual harassment already. And yes, I checked on Reddit. You sending me unwanted sexual videos was a form of harassment. I could get you in some serious legal trouble. Your father is like an uncle to me and that is why you are not in jail right now." Tiffany stares at him dejectedly as he says this and tries to persuade him to give her another chance. "No more chances. You broke up with me in the most humiliating way possible, bitch."

Tiffany just tries to grab his balls and he slaps her hand away roughly, also shoving her back, much to Jasmine's delight. "Oh come on, baby," Tiffany begs Ben in a whiny tone. "I know what I did was shitty, but we could have another go at it. I promise I will never make you watch me fuck another guy again. I will be as discreet as you want me to." Ben just rolls his eyes at her. "Please, I love you just as much as I love big cocks. I want to have both. I'll spoil you and buy you anything you want. I'll even take you on a trip to Europe."

"Hands off him, bitch," Jasmine says to Tiffany as she walks up and grabs Ben's face, giving him a fiery kiss in front of her tormentor. Tiffany stares in shock as Jasmine continues "I fucked him just yesterday. He's been blacked now and he's never going back." Jasmine then turns to face her super adorable boyfriend, asking him "Isn't that right, honey? Why don't you tell her how loud you screamed when you were cumming in my womb? I really drained you, didn't I? Bet your balls are still sore after emptying them inside my black pussy."

"Oh my god," Tiffany cries out in alarm as she and her friends stare at Jasmine. She then turns to Ben. "Honey, please tell me that you didn't actually let this nigger bitch into your pants." Ben only impishly grins and shrugs, confirming what Jasmine said. Tiffany feels like all the wind has been knocked out of her lungs. She staggers, nearly collapsing to the floor. Then she gets her feet back to steady and grabs the short boy by the shoulders. "Why would you do that, Ben? She is an asshole who only used you to hurt me, because she knows that I love you."

"Her asshole tastes better than your lips," Ben replies quickly. Everyone in the corridor gasp, completely stunned. Even Jasmine didn't think that she had him this pussywhipped. "I'd rather eat her ass than kiss your lips again." He then turns away from Tiffany and holds his black girlfriend's hand, walking off. Before getting out of sight thought, Ben turns back around to say "Oh, and if you ever try to bully her or anyone else ever again, I will send those videos to a lawyer and press charges against you for sexual harassment. I bet that your mom and dad would change their mind about paying for college if they realize you will probably end up sucking off your professors for grades."

Tiffany watches on in shock as her ex walks off after savagely wrecking her in front of everyone. It is crazy how fast he got over her, even with the help of Jasmine, who is surprised too but also feeling aroused by what she just heard. "Honey, I need to tell you something," she says to him before they separate for their homeroom classes. "I was really turned on when you said all those stuff to her in front of other people. When did you get so savage?" She leans in to him and he blushes, but then gets a really good idea.

"If that already turned you on, my love, then how about this?" he whispers next to the black girl's ear. "I'm not wearing any underwear right now." Then Ben quickly pecks her on the cheek and bites his lower lip before he walks off, leaving Jasmine standing there completely gobsmacked. She had no idea her pussy is powerful enough to turn him into such a slut. But at least he is only a slut for her and didn't let that bitch Tiffany grope him. The black teen shakes her head to bring herself out of her reverie and heads to her own homeroom class, knowing she has to get there soon if she wants to be punctual.

Ben is actually wearing underwear but he just wanted to tease his girlfriend a little bit. It is certainly working but he doesn't know just how much. She is so wet right now that, as he reads in his room, she fingers herself beneath the table in hers. The boy is certainly much better at sexual stuff now than he used to be. Back when he dated Tiffany, he could never have thought of teasing or saying anything remotely dirty like that to her. But with Jasmine, he feels much more free to let loose his wild side and be a bit of a slutty boy, but only for her and nobody else.

It turns out that he bit off more than he can chew. Right at the beginning of the morning break, Jasmine grabs Ben's hand and drags him with her straight to the locker room. There, she ignores his protests and rips his clothes off, and ends up doing something to her guy that her friend and mother already did to theirs. She raped him and forced him to cum in her pussy. After that the two of them head back to their classes, with Ben limping slightly from getting fucked so violently. He couldn't stop himself from blushing for the rest of the day, as Jasmine sends him dirty messages throughout the rest of his classes.

At the end of the day he suggests that she meet his mother. Jasmine worries that it might be too soon but he assures her that he is very serious about their relationship. "I want the two of you to get to know each other," he explains to his ebony girlfriend. "You are the two most important women in my life." That settles it and she quickly agrees to go meet his mom and dad with him. He is very pleased with the outcome of the conversation and finds the rest of the day a very pleasant one. It is about to change soon though.

When school is over, Ben takes her over to his house. He finds that his dad is still at work, which isn't too unusual. The boy says to his mom "Hi, mom. I brought someone home today." Then he turns to Jasmine and gives her a nice little encouraging smile. Looking back at his mother, Ben says "Jasmine is my new girlfriend and I really like her a lot. I wanted to introduce you two to each other, so here she is." He waits for his mom to say something, feeling a little nervous. The only other girl he has brought home is Tiffany and his mom only accepted her since she and him grew up together.

"So this is the nigger that you chose over Tiffany?" Ben's mother demands to his and Jasmine's shock. Ben never heard his mom speaking that way in his entire life. He is also surprised that she spoke of Tiffany in a way that suggests she sympathizes with his blonde ex. "I can't believe it. You and Tiffany were so close as children. She is also very rich too. Why would you choose Jasmine over her?" Jasmine bites back the impulse to tell this bitch that her dad is one of the best and most highly paid attorneys in the country. She wants to see how Ben handle this.

"Mom, that is extremely racist. Could you please apologize to Jasmine? I like her a lot and might even be falling in love with her, but even if I'm not, I still don't like hearing the n word," he says, not really realizing that he said he is now falling in love with Jasmine. The black girl did though, and so did his mom. Both of them stare at him but for very different reasons. "And as for dear old Tiffany, yes, she and I were friends, and yes, she is loaded. But none of that matters when she broke up with me in a video of her having sex with another guy. So tell her to stuff all her cash up her as because I don't want any of it."

Ben has never, ever spoken rudely to his mother before, but he is seriously pissed off by the way she just called Jasmine a nigger. Not to mention how she wants him to go back to Tiffany because Tiffany is wealthy. It gives him a gold digger vibe, like she is planning to pimp him out to her ex. "I will not allow you to date my son," Ben's mom now speaks to Jasmine, who glares at her angrily. "I mean it. He is my son and I will not let him date a nigger like you." It makes Jasmine even more proud of her boyfriend to know that he developed a strong moral compass even though his mother is a bitch like this. Ben's mom turns her attention back to him. "You, boy, are no longer allowed to see her again."

12