Her Bully's Ex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm 18 years old now. I will leave the house and go live with her. I just need one day to pack my bags. I'll be out of here first thing tomorrow morning," he says to her. He doesn't know if Jasmine is actually ready for him to move in with her yet. If she isn't, then he will live on the streets. As long as he can keep seeing Jasmine, Ben isn't afraid of anything. His mother looks shocked that he has the balls to say this to her, and Jasmine looks very horny. But she can't jump his bones right now. She has something to do first.

"You think I'm beneath you, but here is the thing. I already fucked your son," Jasmine says in a cold voice. "I fucked his white cock with my pussy. He has been blacked now and will never go back to his white ex. Once he is done packing tomorrow he will move in with me and we'll get married. He is 18 now. There is nothing you can do about it." She stares at her boyfriend's mother coolly and Ben feels overjoyed at hearing what she just said. She is willing to marry him!

Ben is still feeling on the edge about his mom. Yes, he'd be more than happy to move in with Jasmine right away but she and him have only been dating for a very short time. Suddenly, she grabs his small dick through his pants and gropes him right in front of his mother. "Honey, stop," he says to his girlfriend. He knows she is trying to make a point but thinks that this is taking it a bit too far. Jasmine doesn't listen and strokes him up and down as his mom watches in horror. Then she uses her other hand to secure his wrist and drag him to his bedroom with her right hand still on his prick.

"Follow me if you want to know how I own your son," Jasmine says to Ben's mother. The older woman watched as she pushes Ben onto the bed and rips his pants and boxers off. His white dick springs up and she wraps her fingers around it tightly. She then caresses it and uses his pre cum as lubricant. The black teen jerks her boyfriend off and his mother can do nothing but watch it helplessly. She could see how aroused her son is from getting touched by the ebony bombshell and it makes her feel dejected, since she really wanted him and Tiffany to work out.

"Baby, this is going too far," Ben says to his black girlfriend, but she won't listen and continues to give him a handjob at her own leisurely pace. He tries to sit up in the bed abut she pins him down with a hand on the stomach, using her far superior strength to keep her guy trapped. "Please, stop," he moans as she keeps on jerking his dick in front of his mom. His mother watches as his eyes go hazy with the pleasure. Jasmine hasn't even fucked him yet and he is already feeling so fucking good, just from a nice handjob. Okay, a perfect handjob, but still.

She then leans down to take him inside her mouth and start sucking him off. The blowjob feels even more amazing and he tosses his head back onto the pillow with a sigh. It feels so good that he could barely restrain himself and starts to moan really loudly. Ben's mom watches her son get a blowjob and then finds herself slipping a hand into her panties, masturbating to the obscene sight in front of her. She finger fucks her cunt as she watches the black girl bobbing her head up and down on her son's white cock, defiling him and using his dick as a snack.

The black bombshell keeps blowing and finally makes him erupt. Jasmine swallows his first few ropes then takes him out of her mouth to stroke his dick and make him spray the rest of his load on her gorgeous face. Soon, Jasmine's beautiful face is soaked in his semen. His seed keeps splattering against her cheeks until she is glazed. She turns to Ben's mom, who has already orgasmed once, and tells her "Look at your son's cum covering my face. He is still hard for me though, so I'm going to ride his cock now. You can stay and watch me fuck him if you want to."

"That's enough, baby. We shouldn't do this," Ben protests as his hot girlfriend takes her booty shorts and panties off, showing him her hairy vagina like she already did before. The sight still turns him on a lot though, and his cock is now even harder than it was before his orgasm. She grips it and lines the tip up with her orifice before descending upon him, sliding him up inside her. Her wet folds envelope Ben, who moans out in incredible pleasure as she rests with her booty against his balls. "Please don't fuck me in front of my mom," he begs her.

Jasmine responds by starting to fuck him right in front of his racist mom. She gyrates around his pole, impaling her snatch with his shaft as she starts to bounce up and down. Riding his cock, she holds him down by his weak shoulders and bends down to kiss him on the lips, tongue fucking his mouth. Her muscular ass slaps into his balls as she fucks him. His mother has started to masturbate again and Ben finally realizes what is going on, hearing her moan. "Oh my god! Are you getting off to this?" he asks. "Do you like seeing your son getting fucked?"

His mother shamefully nods with tears streaming down her face as she rubs her clit to the sight of the black girl on top of her white son, fucking his brains out. "You've thought about fucking him yourself, haven't you? That's why you were so intimidated by me. You were so afraid I would black him and make him belong to my black pussy. But I did it already. You hate me because deep down, you know I'm the reason you'll never be able to fuck your son. Isn't that right?" Jasmine demands as she keeps on fucking Ben really hard. She makes him scream as he cums in her pussy, filling up her cunt with his jizz.

"Yes!" his mother finally admits as she watches her son fires his seed into the strong ebony girl. "I've always wanted to fuck my son, but now you blacked him and I can't anymore." She starts to don as Ben looks at her incredulously. "I thought that Tiffany might share Ben with some persuasion, but then the two of you broke up and.... Please, stop fucking him already!" But Jasmine just keeps on fucking Ben again, keeping him hard inside her as she rides his dick and squeezes with her vagina, forcing him to ejaculate in her womb for the second time. The power trip is such a fucking turn on for her.

He ends up filling Jasmine with cum two more times before passing out on the bed. Jasmine stands up and sticks her fingers inside her own cunt. She then withdraws it, showing Ben's mom all the gooey that he dumped in her. Then Jasmine pops her fingers in her mouth, tasting both her own secretions and her boyfriend's cum. "Look at how much your son cummed inside me," she says, spreading her pussy lips so that Ben's mother can see his cum leak out of her. "He will never cum inside you. You will never get his cock and cum, no matter how hard you try. Do you understand?"

The sight of her son getting sucked and fucked by the black athlete broke her and she nods, sobbing. "I understand," she says, giving up all hopes of having incest sex with Ben. "But please, just let me taste his cum once." Jasmine scoffs at this but sees how serious the woman is. "Please, I really want it so much. Let me have his cum once and I'll support the two of you being together." Jasmine pauses to think about this for a second. Ben's mother keeps on begging her and she suddenly gets a very wicked idea. Yes, this could be extremely fun, the girl thinks to herself with a gleeful smile on her face.

"Okay, you can have his semen," she says to her boyfriend's mom. "But you will have to eat the load he dumped in me." Ben's mother thanks her and is about to get on her knees when the girl snaps "What the hell are you doing? I am not letting you touch my pussy." She then dips her hand inside her cunt and brings it out with Ben's semen all over her fingers. Then she thrusts her cum covered fingers in her boyfriend's mom's mouth. Ben's mother eagerly sucks his girlfriend's finger and tries to get as much of his cum possible, not caring that she is also tasting the black girl's pussy juices.

At this moment, the slumbering white slut finally wakes up. "What's going on, baby?" he asks Jasmine, who is still pushing her soaked fingers into his mom's mouth. Jasmine doesn't reply other than to tell him to wait for a bit. The boy could only watch in fascination as his owner then slowly withdraws her fingers and inserts it into her pussy. She then brings her hand out of her cunt and places her fingers back in Ben's mother's mouth again, making him finally understand. "Shit! Are you feeding my mom my cum from your pussy?" Jasmine nods. "But why would you do that? Haven't you humiliated her enough already?"

"She begged for it," Jasmine tells him. He gapes even more and looks at his mom for confirmation. His mother only nods. The black girl realizes that he and his mom need some time to talk about what happened so she puts on her panties and shorts, and says "You two have five minutes. Don't you dare try to suck his cock though, bitch. Your slutty son is mine and mine alone." She then leaves the room, her black skin glistening with a light sheen of sweat. The ebony girl closes the door, pressing her ear to it to eavesdrop on her cute boyfriend and his mom.

They are silent for a moment before Ben clears his throat. "I'm sorry you had to see that, mom," he says to his mother in an apologetic tone. "I really didn't want to humiliate you, but I can't stop Jasmine from fucking me. My body belongs to her. My cock is hers and she has the right to grab and fuck me whenever she wants to. I'm her property now." Jasmine feels so moved from hearing him say this. Then he asks his mother "It's not true, right? You don't actually want to have incest with me. Please tell me you don't. You are my mom and you are married to dad."

"I know it's wrong but I can't stop it!" she says to him, starting to cry. "You are just so cute. I just want to suck your cock and feel you cum in me." She then looks at him, begging with her eyes. "Please, I gave birth to you. I created your cock, so technically it's mine. Let me fuck you. Jasmine does not have to know." She tries to cup her son's balls but he moves away from her, looking at her with weariness in his eyes. Ben just shakes his head, sighing. "If you love me you will fuck me!" Now it is really too much for him to handle and he moves away from her.

"I love you as my mother but sons don't prove their love by fucking their moms. So no," Ben says to her firmly, making Jasmine's heart swells up with pride. She is glad that her boyfriend is faithful to her. His mom is beautiful for her age and most other boys would succumb and let her have their dicks. Not Ben, though. He is loyal to Jasmine and only Jasmine. No other woman will ever get his dick. He belongs to her and her alone. The boy then leaves the bedroom and finds his girlfriend waiting outside. "Let's go have some dinner together," he says to her. She eagerly nods and the two of them leave the small house together, hand in hand.

"I'm really proud of you for turning her down," Jasmine says. Ben's eyes go wide. "Oh come on. Your walls are thin as fuck. I could hear everything." She gives him a warm smile. "Your dick is mine, baby. If any other woman even think of touching it or your balls, I will kill her." He giggles lightly. "Okay, so I am a bit dramatic. Maybe I will only beat her up, but still. No one else is allowed to touch your genitals, except me. I'll grope you whenever I want, and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

"I don't even want to stop you, sweetie. You can grope me anytime," he says to her teasingly as they head to a local diner to have a nice little meal together.

Author's Note : Jasmine is really savage isn't she?

12