All Comments on 'Her Butler Pt. 01'

by patannon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah just great

for budding slaves with no life of their own. Not very nice of her to exploit the mentally feeble is it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You

i really loved this ! :-)

Thank you for posting ! :-)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A very unique love story

I liked chapter 1 because it was a weird but kind story. Very unique that an older guy was ok with helping around the apartment for a younger woman. He was ok with her bringing home other guys. They helped each other but it was kind of sad that she was not interested in being a mother or lover. He was a manager that kept his job and she had not demanded him to quit. It seemed right that she spank him with the same brush that she was spanked when she was a teenager. I am kind of surprised that he did not get an erection while being spanked or afterwards while standing her her bedroom corner. It was a real "punishment and then everything is ok" kind of story. I am not giving enough expression to this story that it deserves. A wonderful story.

DominaDearestDominaDearestover 2 years ago

Still my favorite series of yours. It's original stories like these that keep me waiting for what you'll come up with next.

subfacesubface11 months ago

Very cool. Love the plausible scenarios when it comes to Female Led.

TwikenhamFanTwikenhamFan9 months ago

Very good, plausible reads easily. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous