All Comments on 'Her Confession Ch. 02'

by pretty_hung

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
His wife's friend would be a good mother for them

They could plan on his wife's friend having the babies for the new family. This would keep his wife's pussy nice and tight, and her body young. Thanks for the good chapter....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is not every mans fantasy.

I could see this ending up a nightmare. But who cares? He has two bi-sexual sluts to take care of him. Good for him. I hope his dick drops off from all the use they will get from it.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Hot

erotic events. A threesome is a threesome and so far it has been beautifully done and realistic. But if he comes again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice

but I like no bit of it. going behind his back is one thing (male or female) then have her over for good (she seems not to leave anymore) does not give the couple time for themselves. and then it seems just another lame swinger story. there was only one or two words where she kind of had bad emotions in part one. the other woman the just agressivly took them over. if you like that ok. but the rest of the story was like a porn flick fuck and another fuck and.....they don't have to do all of sudden anything anymore. before his wifes calender was filled with more events to attend than his working calender.???????? so the plot seem a bit illogical as the feelings are flat. this is my confession.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sorry no more...

There may have been an installed dvd recorder with 6 different cameras throughout the house; and nearly every detail may have been tried to have been expressed and the reason that no emotional thoughts were put in might be because none were told to him. Also, if this story does NOT continue on might be because his wife may have discovered the stories and they had adeal that the videos wouldn't make it online, and it might be his most favorite story about them and he wanted to share it SOME way. Maybe that is how it might have happened, maybe...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
More Fantasy

Seemed like they had fun. Why not?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Two whores playing with a big asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous