Her Dark Knight

Story Info
A damsel in distress is rescued.
1.4k words
3.7
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Red walked through the dark, wet city streets, she kept her eyes glued to the slick pavement infront of her feet. Her high heels clicked with each step, echoing the lonely trip back to her apartment. She knew she was out too late, that walking alone through this part of Gotham was a bad idea, but here she was, heart racing as she navigated puddles and mismatched paving slabs in the darkness.

'Only 2 more streets to go,' she thought, 'keep focussed.'

Then, shattering the silence, a huge black Range Rover came tearing round the corner, it's headlights washing over her as her breath caught in her throat.

'Oh shit, they've spotted me,' Red thought as her heart hammered like a trapped bird in a cage. The powerful car mounted the kerb next to her and the passenger window slowly lowered as she trembled in fear.

'Well, well,' whistled the gang leader, 'if it isn't little Red, strutting her hot ass through my streets.'

Her legs buckled as she backed up against the wall of the building behind her.

'Leave me alone McCray,' she said with false bravado, 'I just want to get home and lock the door behind me.'

She hated that the fear was obvious in her voice.

'Just let me go......please.'

He laughed in response, sneering at her terrified eyes and climbed out of the car, along with three of his men.

'Wh....what are you going to do?' she asked, wide eyed, body fully pressed against the rough brick wall.

'Nothing you aren't asking for by being out here alone,' he responded, licking his lips and pacing slowly towards her. Red felt his eyes burning their way up and down her body, shivering with fear as his men stepped from behind him to close off any avenue of retreat.

'Tsk, little Red, don't you want to get fucked by the big bad wolf tonight?' he said, as he pushed his forearm across her neck, pinning her to the wall. Tears sprang from her eyes as he trailer a finger down her dress then reached up to grab her by the hair.

'I'm going to take you right here little Red, and when I'm done with you, my men will have you too,' he whispered in her ear as she whimpered and closed her eyes to try and block out what was about to happen.

Suddenly, McCray stiffened and his chokehold on her neck disappeared as she heard him grunt and expel his breath in a huge whoosh of air. As Red crept her eyes open, she saw him fly backwards to slam against the bonnet of his expensive car, denting the metal and shattering the windscreen.

Her eyes searched for the source of her rescue, and landed on a complete stranger. Almost as dark as the night around him, she could barely make out his body, clad in black leather, a black cape billowing from his wide shoulders. Two smouldering eyes looked at her from deep within a black mask.

'Holy fucking moly,' she thought, 'I'm being saved by a superhero!''

An instant later and the roars of McCray's men punctured the bubble of intensity around them. Her mysterious saviour took down the largest of them with a sharp uppercut, swiping him off his feet to slam him down onto the hard pavement. Keeping his elbows tucked in, and moving to face the remaining two thugs he threw out lethal punches in quick succession, leaving them sprawling on the street, blood flowing from broken noses and lips.

As a huge sense of relief flooded through her, Red felt her legs give way, and she started to slide down the wall. She felt his strong hand grasp her arm, and pull her up and into his embrace.

'You are safe with me,' he said gently, his deep voice calming her instantly, 'come, you aren't going anywhere alone tonight.'

In a daze she felt him take her hand and lead her back down the street, where a beautiful black motorbike sat against the kerb. And what a bike! The entire frame was matt black, and huge tires hugged the tarmac.

'Climb on.' He instructed her, and passed her a helmet. She straddled his machine behind his broad back as he started the engine with a roar. Jumping, Red whipped her hands around his middle, holding on for dear life as he accelerated away from the pile of injured gangsters that were intent on doing her harm only minutes ago. At the sight of them, she squeezed him even harder and whispered a tearful

'Thank you,' into his back.

Red stayed in this position as he wove through the city streets and out into the fresh night air of the countryside. As they neared a dark valley, she could hear the chittering of bats and see them swooping against the pre-dawn sky. He steered the bike down a small gulley and entered a dark cave, fast enough to cause a small scream to escape her lips. She felt him chuckle as she leant into his masculine back, feeling the effect of the throbbing bike engine between her legs, the heady mixture of fear and relief rushing to her core and heating it to a frenzy.

As they slowed to a stop, small lights started to glow, as Red realised the cave they were in was much bigger than it seemed at first sight. Black gantries loomed above them, and a row of screens cast a soft glow along one wall.

'Wow,' she whispered, hearing a soft echo bounce back to her, 'this is incredible.'

She turned back to look at her hero, who was stood with his arms crossed, a wry grin on his face. His whole body radiated power and he looked absolutely smoking hot in black leather under the dim glow of the lights in the cave.

'How can I repay you, Sir?' she smiled suggestively, as the fire between her legs grew hotter.

'However you want,' he smiled, knowing the effect he was having on her by the extreme dilation of her eyes, the hardness of her nipples through her sheer dress, and the pheromones his superhero senses could smell emanating from her. He knew exactly how much she desired him in that moment, as she recovered from her earlier fear, lust shining in her eyes.

'What's your name, my beautiful damsel in distress?' he asked, his deep voice again creating molten heat at her core.

'Well my friends call me Red, because, you know' she smiled, twirling a finger through her golden curls, delighting in the sight of his eyes widening and the outline of his hardening cock impossible to ignore in the tight leather costume.

Drawn as if by magnetic force, she closed the short distance between them and sunk to her knees so her face was millimetres from his now rock hard cock.

'Please,' she asked, looking up into his eyes, burning down at her from the dark mask, 'let me show how thankful I am.'

He took his dick out of his tight leather trousers and guided it to her parted lips.

Her eyes met his as she rolled her tongue around his cock head, tasting him and wanting more. She lowered her gaze and took him into her mouth, grasping his balls with one hand while holding the base of his thick cock with the other. As she expertly worked his shaft and head with her mouth and tongue, applying pressure and suction in ever changing patterns, Red felt her pussy pulse in orgasm without even being touched!

Taking his shaft in her left hand she began long hard strokes of his cock, followed by the tight seal of her hot mouth all the way to his base and back again, swirling her tongue through his slit and around his sensitive head each time she came back up.

Red heard him start to grunt and pant as he neared his release, and reached her right hand into her soaked knickers, circling her clit before driving two fingers deep inside herself at the same pace as she was sucking his cock. As he tensed to cum, he let out an almighty roar that filled the cave with its echo, sending her over the edge and making her squirt onto her own hand and the rock floor under her knees.

As the echos reverberated around them, he pumped blast after blast of cum into her mouth, withdrawing to mark her across the chest with the last few releases, covering her scent with his own. Returning his cock to his trousers, he took her hand and helped Red to stand on jittery legs, then led her deeper into the cave, his for the taking......