All Comments on 'Her Daughter, Her Mistress'

by karin_n_karinna1

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more

love to read the next part. and see what else she does with Mom

ptebadenptebadenalmost 5 years ago
Oh, yes.

Yes, please, submit part two, do not leave us like that.

J_AndrewJ_Andrewalmost 5 years ago
Mommy being dommed? PLEASE!

Hmmm...a sub still recognising herself as "Mommy" is sickly problematic. Kayla must fully own her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I will happily submit PART TWO of this, if enough comments warrant it. Please VOTE!

If the only way you will continue your own story is if people kiss your ass, don't bother.

becca_boobs27becca_boobs27almost 5 years ago
Wow

Chap-ter 2! Chap-ter 2!

danilowelldanilowellalmost 5 years ago
Easy 5 Stars!

The collaboration of K&K and PP...the consumate team. Very SPECIAL

jennijuggs2002jennijuggs2002almost 5 years ago
Hey, Anonymous

re 'Don't bother if kissing your ass is what's needed to submit Part 2'...1: Where are U getting that from? Did U notice That U are the ONLY ONE who feels that way? My take-away from the authors' request is that if enough readers like Part 1, then they'll feel justified in providing Part 2, 3, etc. Respectfully, at least post a comment with an alias assigned to it so that the Authors can curse you out, instead of sniping from behind *Anonymous* (bitch-move)

jennijuggs2002jennijuggs2002almost 5 years ago
I find Part 1 very arousing

Part 2 (and 3, 4, 5, etc) are indeed warranted. I hope they are posted soon. I awarded 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chapter 2 PLEEEAAASEEE???

Although short, this first foray into the world of lesbian incest was fantastic!! Applause all around. But, please, more... back story, what was the evolution of their trysts? When did she first start to have sexual feeling for her little girl? Did mommy get wet for her little girl when she was a little girl? How did mom discover she was a sexually submissive, bi-sexual, incestuous slut? Who seduced who?

I look forward to reading more and stroking to your nastiest thoughts.

patty_parker60patty_parker60almost 5 years ago
SO RIGHT JENNIJUGGS

Kisses and KUDOS, My Love, 4 setting that SIMPLETON ST8! Anyone with a functioning brain can discern our meaning behind the request for comments; we failed to 'spell out' the meaning in kindergarten terms that we'll BASE WHETHER WE SUBMIT PART TWO on whether there's enough 'demand' for it, ie: shopkeepers stock product based in part on their patron's DESIRE for said product: low demand for RUTAGEGAS, FEWER of that vegetable stocked....tgere seems to be high interest in a second chapter, and so the people (who have elected to) have spoken (also, the rating is quite respectable, so expect Chapter Two as soon as time permits). CHEERS, Love!!

patty_parker60patty_parker60almost 5 years ago
JAndrew

Thank you for your input; @ least you have sack enough to attach your alias...Kayla is a NEW DOMME; HER MUM A NEW SUBBIE; as they 'settle into' their roles the language they use ("Mistress, May I"; Please Fuck This Unworthy Slave's Arse), or "On your knees, Slave Mum", or "Clean My Cock Like the Slut Bitch You Are" should become part of their verbal intraction in future.

karin_n_karinna1karin_n_karinna1almost 5 years agoAuthor
PLEASE DON'T SEND ME THIS TYPE OF CRAP

Title:

re: PART TWO

Comments:

No chapter # = automatic rating of 1.

KEEP THIS SHIT TO YOURSELVES

laculona_lizlaculona_lizalmost 5 years ago
Let it all out, Mistresses!

What an HIJO(A) DE PUTA (asshole idiot simple-minded hater)...just mark the story 1 star and MOVE ON; what is the point in rubbing in salt-contact the author? Obviously, many of this consider your complaint petty and senseless (rated at least 4 stars out of five). I so admire these Ladies, and their MOM, Patty Parker (60).

briget_beebriget_beealmost 5 years ago
Who BETTER to be mentored by?

or is it the TWO OF YOU who mentor the Author?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting

I think that the mother daughter relationship will work well if this sort of behaviour continues. The mother is quite submisses and seems to enjoy the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

I hope the daughter engages in a slightly more violent relationship with her mother in the future.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
More, more, more!

I would love to hear more from the domme side of this family, as well as how they interact with the 'invisible' father Mom has mentioned. Please indulge us!

Gambit33Gambit33almost 3 years ago

I love this story and any others involving this loving family of authors!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story. Love the daughter's control. Please continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous