Her Daughter's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then told her daughter "Wait for me here, honey. I need to use the bathroom. Then we will go to the mall and do some shopping together, okay?"

Kate nodded. "Thanks, Mom," she murmured.

Kelly returned to her bedroom, locking the door.

"Listen, my daughter is waiting in the living room. I want you to fuck me and dump another load of your hot cum in my pussy before I take her shopping."

"Okay, Mommy."

They kissed passionately, his hands squeezing her ass. The cellulite only made her sexier to him, knowing she is all natural with no implants. She pushed him onto the bed and got rid of her skirt. Her hand found his manhood, hard again despite cumming not too long ago.

She climbed on top of him. The older woman took him inside her, silencing his moan with a nasty kiss. Her tongue invaded his mouth and she began riding his dick.

Kelly bounced on her daughter's teenage boyfriend, her pussy clenched around him.

She fucked the teen hard, using his young cock as he rubbed her clitoris. He massaged Kelly's clit in a bid to make her cum.

It worked. For the first time, he managed to make her cum before he himself finished. She climaxed on his cock, coating him in her juices.

His dick was soaked with her fluids, making it slippery and easier for her to ride.

She continued fucking him, saying 'Cum in your girlfriend's mom, baby."

It made him erupt. He bit down on his lower lip to stop himself from crying out as he exploded inside her, filling her with his cum.

She hopped up, mounting his face and making him eat her out so that she can have a second orgasm before leaving the house. He eagerly ate her pussy, holding on to her hips and using both his tongue and lips.

"Hmmmm, yes. Yes, baby. Eat Mommy's pussy. Make Mommy cum again."

Nick did just that and sent her over the point of no return, giving her a second climax. She orgasmed harder than she did earlier, vaginal fluids soaking his little face.

She then got dressed again, leaving the house with her daughter.

He left twenty minutes after they did and went home.

From then on Nick and Kelly were more careful. They managed to keep it a secret, completely underwrap, without Kate finding out. Nick remained Kelly's boy toy even after he and Kate married. He continued serving her cunt and giving her cock and cum whenever she wanted for the rest of her life.

He fucked her one last time when she was 75. The next morning, her body was found, a content smile on her weathered but still beautiful face.

The End.

12