All Comments on 'Her Daughter's Boyfriend'

by Xerdu735

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Better ending... the next weekend Kate was out of town when Nick showed up with six of his friends. "What is this?" Kelly asked in a fearful tone. "My turn slut, OK boys she's all yours all weekend. Just make sure to make her beg and get it all on film." "Noooooooo" Kelly cried as one of the young studs grabbed her by the hair and dragged her into the bedroom. The door slammed shut and then the slamming began. By Sunday night, she was all used up, every hole on her body aching, stretched and loose. Nick walked into her room and looked down on the whore. "I have it all on film, including you begging to be gang banged. So now you call me daddy and I'm the one making the rules you stupid bitch, got it?" "Yes daddy" was all she could whisper.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would have been better if the mom got pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Totally unsexy. More description needed.

Satyam4005Satyam40052 months ago

I can say bro's a beginner and really enjoys writing his fantasies. Actually it was a bit weird knowing that he fucked her even after the age of 75 . Anyways this was a great story , just keep writing them and just focus on constructive replies not oned spreading hatred cause' people don't really care what they write a lot of times but sometimes it affects the reader's mind space a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous