All Comments on 'Her Daughter's Scent'

by LESTORIEDIAMORI

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rodavrodavover 1 year ago

I like the smell of pussy. Specially hairy pussy because it holds more odor. Being musky and pungent makes it more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This a well thought out essay; mature/nubile sex, experienceed/inexperienced and more informed than Mother could farhom.

Unfortunately, you are very much in need of solid Proof Reading, yours or someone else. In some heated moments their entanglement transfers to mixed names within the text.

It may have been, simply, the heat of the (written) moment overtook your thoughts. Perhaps your mind was going faster than your typing?

This ranks as one of the best scenarios I have read on Literotica.

Slow down, enjoy the moments and re-read/Proof Read.

LESTORIEDIAMORILESTORIEDIAMORIabout 1 year agoAuthor

My Answer to the Anonymous comment;

He or she claims that I have transferred names within the text and that I did not review my text. I reviewed it three times. I read it again now and I could not find any part where I swapped names. Diana is the mother and Phoebe is the daughter: it is very clear throughout the text. I might think Anonymous either did not understand those passages or got confused him, herself. Unless (s)he points where I might have made these mistakes, his, her criticism has no effect whatsover. Enjoy the story.

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaabout 1 year ago

Great story, wonderfully told. Bravo! 🔥🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous